When Love Gets Corny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I honestly don't know. I've never seen a request for eminent domain shot down. We have to take the state to court and that could be very expen..."

"No, I can't afford that. If they rule against us, it's a done deal. We'll get in this year's harvest and that'll be that."

"Noah, I'm so sorry. I did everything I could."

He moved closer and put his hands on her shoulders. "I'm not sorry," he told her. Her eyes were fixed on his as he said, "Were it not for this issue, I'd have never met you and no matter how it ends up I'll always be grateful for that."

"Noah," she began.

"Give me a minute, okay?" he asked her. She looked down and let him speak.

"Tamara? I haven't been able to get you off my mind since the moment I saw you in the mayor's office. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't live...without you. You may not feel anything for me, but I'm..."

She cut him off and said, "I haven't slept, either, because I can't get you...us...off my mind. When you kissed me, all I wanted was to be with you and now..."

This time he stopped her by kissing her again. Unlike the first kiss which had been brief and tentative, this was nothing like that. Tamara melted into him as he took her into his arms while hers wrapped around his neck.

When he finally pulled away she said, "Will you follow me back to my place again tonight?"

"Well, I do want to make sure you get home safely," he said as he brushed his hand along her smooth, black hair.

"It can very dangerous at night in a big, sketchy city like this," she offered.

"I couldn't bear to let anything happen to you," he told her in reply.

"So let me go drop some things off downstairs and then we can..." She stood on the tiptoes and kissed him again.

"I like the sound of that," he told her.

This time, when she opened the door she said, "Thank you for making sure I got home safely."

"You're very welcome," he told her.

"I was just wondering. You know how afraid I am of certain things. Would you mind coming in and making sure I'll be safe in here, too?"

"I think that can be arranged," he said as he kissed her softly.

"Mmmm," she said. "Thank you." She closed the door, dropped her keys, and said, "I could ask you if you'd like a glass of wine or something to eat, but there's something I'd like a whole lot more than that."

He put his arms around her waist and said, "There is?"

She kissed him and softly said, "Uh-huh. But you'll have to come to my bedroom to find out what it is."

"Well, I do want to make sure you get to bed safely."

She smiled at him then took his hand and led her to her bedroom where she closed the door then turned down the lights.

"So..." she said.

"So...?" he said back to her.

"I think you know what it is I'm hungry for, right?"

He pulled her close and she pushed her body against his and felt his hardness. "Is it that?" he whispered.

"M-hmm," she murmured.

Noah kissed her and moments later began unzipping the beautiful white dress she was wearing. As it fell from her shoulders he said, "My God. You are so beautiful."

She slipped off the straps of her slip and let it also fall to the floor as she began unbuttoning his shirt. He kicked off his shoes as she unbuckled and unzipped his pants.

He kissed her passionately as she stood before him in her bra and panties while he was wearing nothing but his underwear. She reached down and felt him. Noah moaned as she pulled his underwear off. "It isn't true," she whispered as she held him in her hand.

"What isn't true?" he asked her.

"White men aren't small," she told him with a playful smile. "I guess judging a book by its cover can lead to all kinds of misunderstandings."

He unhooked her bra and kissed her again and replied, "And missed opportunities."

"I don't want to miss any more opportunities with you, Noah."

He cupped her soft, beautiful black breast as he kissed her again. "Yes," she cried softly. "Mmmm. That feels so good."

She smiled as she lowered herself to her knees and put her hands on his hips. She reached out and took him with one hand stroking him gently. "Mmmm. So big and so nice!" She opened her mouth and took him inside. "Mmmm. And delicious," she said still smiling.

"That feels so incredibly good," he moaned.

Tamara was so...gorgeous. Her brown eyes were beautiful. Her red lips were amazing as they slid up and down the length of his shaft. When she cupped his balls with her other hand he gasped.

"Your turn," he told her as he helped her stand then gently pushed her onto the edge of the be. He knelt between her legs and slid his tongue inside her. "It is true," he said.

"What's true, baby?" she asked as he flicked his tongue on her clit.

"It really is pink on the inside," he said.

Tamara laughed then stopped and moaned loudly as his fingers slipped inside her while he continued to gently circle her love button. "Oh...yessss!" she moaned. "Ohhhh. Oh...yessss. Don't stop. That feels so...good!"

Her hands were in his thick, dark hair pulling him close to her as he licked and kissed and sucked her wet pussy.

"Make love to me, baby," she cried. "Please?"

He climbed onto the bed and pulled her up to the pillows so she could watch him take her. "I want you so bad," she moaned. "Just go slow, okay? I haven't been with a man in a long time."

"You're the first since my wife, Tamara," he said, his caring, gentle eyes looking into hers.

Her eyes looked full of sadness for him. "No. You're so...handsome. That can't be true."

"Finding the right person was worth the wait," he told her. "I've been waiting a very long time to find you."

"And to think I almost let love pass me by because of..."

"Shhh," he said. "It's okay. We found each other."

She never took her eyes off of his as she reached for him. "Right there, baby. I want you inside me so bad," she said letting him go as he began to push.

Tamara sighed with pleasure as she felt him enter her. "Ohhhh! Ohhh...yes! That feels so amazing!" she said. She wrapped her arms and her legs around him and pulled him close as he entered her deeper and deeper.

"Oh...sshit!" she cried out. "Yes! Oh, God. Fuck me, baby!" she begged him.

Noah pulled back. As he did, Tamara gasped and moaned. "You feel so good inside me. Take me...hard!"

Noah pushed again effortlessly sliding back in. "You okay now?" he asked.

"M-hmm," she sighed. "I'm perfect."

"Yes you are," he told her as he began to stroke her harder.

Tamara got very loud and very vocal as he began hammering her soaking-wet pussy. "Yes! Oh, God...YES!! Oh, Noah! Oh, baby. Yes! Fuck me...fuck me, please!!"

Noah brought it as both of them were lost in the other person, joined together as one.

Just as he was on the verge of losing control, Tamara screamed out, "Oh, my GOD!! Oh...ffffuck! Oh...Goddddd!" Her back arched and she thrust her hips up squeezing his cock as he came inside her.

He continued to pound her pussy as he poured stream after stream of cum inside her until he was drained.

Both of them were breathing so hard they could barely speak but no words were necessary.

Several minutes later, as they lay beside one another Tamara said, "If they rule against us, would you consider moving to Des Moines? Assuming I still have a job, that is."

He rolled over and said, "If they rule in our favor, will you consider being the wife of a corn farmer?"

She put her hands over her mouth and said, "Get out of here! Are you serious? Don't you dare be kidding me about that!"

"Who's kidding?" he said as he kissed her again.

"Will you let me drive the four-wheel?" she asked playfully.

"Anytime you like," he told her.

"Mmmm. And will you make love to me like this?" she asked.

"Anytime you like," he said again.

"Mmmm. Then you have yourself a deal, Mr. Edwards."

She pulled him on top of her and asked for a repeat performance. To her delight, the encore was even better than the feature presentation.