When Nothing Happens

Story Info
Would she finally agree to his fantasy?
7.9k words
4.45
203.2k
172
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers

Lara looked at me and spoke in a matter of fact manner, "Nothing's going to happen."

I looked into the eyes of my wife of 10 years. "C'mon, let's just see what happens." We stood overlooking the grand lobby area of the hotel, restrooms on our right. I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck and said in quiet voice, "It'll be fun. Fifteen minutes..."

Lara leaned back, gave me a kiss and rolled her eyes. "OK. But 15 minutes. That's it. Now just let me go to the bathroom, first."

I stood speechless as she entered the bathroom; a deep excitement began stirring within me. She was probably right, nothing was likely to happen. But, after playfully talking about it for many years, this was the first time she had even come close to anything related to one of my biggest sexual fantasies – her seduction by another man. She is very conservative, and had only once, in passing, mentioned a one night stand as something she considered "interesting". So this was a huge step.

I had been pushing one version of my fantasy on her since we arrived on vacation. We had spent the last two days with her sister and her sister's kids, in adjoining rooms of a relatively nice hotel; after one of Lara's nieces got sick, Lara's sister cut their vacation short. This gave us our first real evening out together.

After seeing more than a few men checking Lara out at numerous places for the past few days, I began to bring up the little fantasy "game" I had proposed on nearly every vacation for the past five years In the game, Lara would go to a bar alone to see if she could get "picked up". I would observe from afar. If things seemed to be progressing, I would show up. If she called me by one name, I would be a "rescue" colleague, getting her out of the situation based on some excuse. If she called me another name – well, I would make small talk and leave – and what ever followed would be entirely up to her.

She exited the bathroom and an electrifying feeling shot throughout my body. My wife is a beautiful brunette in her mid thirties. Her face has a soft, sensuous beauty – round with big brown eyes and full lips. She is 5'7" with a body I have only come to desire more over the years, even after two children. Her breasts are wonderful B cups, with soft and sensitive nipple, and her broad shoulders taper to a sexy waist and wonderful round ass. Her legs are long and surprisingly strong. She has been, and remains, a head turner. She has the girl next door look, with an added note of real sensuality. This night she was dressed in a black dress ending just above her knees, open in the back to show plenty of her creamy skin. Simply breathtaking.

She looked at me in false exasperation, "OK... let's see. If I call you Jake, you're Mr. Rescue and that's it."

"And what's the other name?"

"Nothing's going to happen..."

"If nothing's going to happen, what does it matter?"

"OK." She continued, eyebrows raised in mock indifference, "If I call you Charles – you may not see me for the rest of the night."

I smiled, mesmerized, and discretely moved to make my hard-on more comfortable.

She smiled brilliantly. "You are SO crazy." She then pointed her finger repeatedly at my chest. "Fifteen minutes! If you're not there after fifteen minutes, I'm going to be pissed off!"

I gave her a big kiss. "I'll be there." I looked her straight in the eyes. "This really hot for me."

She batted her eyes in an exaggerated fashion, and said "Here I go..." She then turned and began to walk toward the stairs leading down to the lobby and bar.

"Wait!" I hissed. She looked back. I looked around to make sure no one else was watching us. I loudly whispered, "Ring," and discretely pointed to my wedding ring.

Lara looked about her, and in a few quick tugs, removed her ring. She walked quickly back to me, drew close, dropped the ring in my pants pocket with one hand, and gently squeezed my crotch with the other, "Let's get this over with so we can go back to the room and have some fun."

As she walked down the steps to the lobby, I moved to a small two-seat table in a position to better observe the bar. I noticed three groups. One group consisted of two couples, in their fifties, engrossed in conversation with one another. Not very promising. The second group included three men and one woman. It was a little more promising. But the last group appeared the most promising, four men in business suits.

I find Lara very frustrating at times. While she does care about her appearance, I do not think she realizes how sexy she can be. I watched her beautiful form move up to the bar and sit on the stool. To my satisfaction nearly every man glanced up to get a good look at her. The group of four suits began to obviously talk about her.

She ordered a drink, and then glanced at her watch. Damn, I thought, she's watching the time. I should have asked for thirty minutes not fifteen.

After the first five minutes had passed, Lara made some small talk with the bartender and had nearly finished her first drink. When nervous, she can be a very fast drinker. She looked back to the stairway, probably looking for me, and then ordered another drink. The four men in suits were joking amongst themselves, and more than once, one of them discretely pointed to or nodded in Lara's direction. I looked at my watch – ten minutes had passed. I began to get angry, wondering what kind of idiots frequented this bar, anyway?

After twelve minutes, one of the four suits stood up. I watched intently. He eyed Lara when he stood up, but then promptly exited the bar in the opposite direction. I laughed at myself. What the hell was I thinking, anyways? At least the night had gotten me a cheap little thrill.

However, when I looked back at Lara, to my shock, a man was standing next to her. Where had he come from? He had placed his suit coat on an adjacent stool and was leaning on the bar, talking to my wife. I watched intently as the man, (Stranger #1), ordered another drink for both of them. I could see Lara laugh once and nod in agreement. A strange feeling of fear and utter excitement swept over me. I watched, in fascination as Lara turned on the stool to be face to face with the stranger. Their conversation continued, with Stranger #1 leaning closer to Lara as the minutes passed.

I stared down at my watch – 17 minutes. I swore under my breath and got to my feet trying desperately to reduce the bulge in the front of my slacks. As I moved down the stairs I saw Stranger #1 lean very close to Lara and say something in her ear. Lara stood up from her stool and I was struck at how tall Stranger #1 was. He was well over 6' tall (I am 5'10"). But, to my great disappointment, Stranger #1 then walked away, smiling back at my wife.

I continued walking to the bar, relief mixed with disappointment. Lara looked flushed and straightened out her dress and hair, and sat back down on the stool. Halfway across the lobby I came to a complete stop. Another man, (Stranger #2), had now risen from the remaining group of suits and moved next to Lara. He struck up a conversation with my wife and ordered her yet another drink. I considered giving her more time for this second encounter, but a deal was a deal. I was already overdue.

As I entered the bar, I got a better look at Stranger #2. He was about my height, but stockier. He was blond and clean cut (I have dark hair). He looked to be in his late twenties. Lara was nodding her head and smiling, with her hand occasionally moving long brown curly strands back over her ears (something I find very sexy).

The two burst out in laughter just as I approached. My heart was pounding in my chest as I recalled our code in my head: Jake - I get her out of this; Charles – holy crap.

As Lara spotted me, a strange look came over her face, a mix of surprise and embarrassment. She began to talk when a joking voice erupted from my right.

"Hey guys! Back off, I saw her first!" Stranger #1 had returned. He was bigger up close, at least 6'3". His hair was black and wavy with an almost undetectable gray at the temples. He looked to be in his mid forties. While it was hard to see through the dress shirt, he also looked like he was in great shape. Unlike me, neither man had a wedding ring on.

Stranger #1 turned to me and held out a large hand, "William Stephens, but please call me Bill".

My head was racing. What was my name? Was I Jake or Charles? I shook Bill's hand, stammering, "Uh, pleased to meet you, I'm... uh..." I glanced over at Lara.

In an instant Lara blurted out, "This is John... We work together."My head raced again.John?? This was not one of the names! Did she mean Jake?

I shook Bill's hand. "John... Foley. Nice to meet you, Bill."

Bill and I introduced ourselves to Stranger #2, who turned out to be named James Coyle. James spoke with an accent, and if I was not mistaken, he was Irish. I shook hands with James and introduced my (fake) self.

Lara's cheeks were visibly red, and when she looked my way her eyes were wide. I watched in fascination as Bill moved in close on her left and James moved in close on her right.

James spoke, "Bill, a woman this beautiful is never to be left alone."

"Just using the restroom, my friend. Were it not for nature's call, it would have never happened." He looked at Lara, "She IS beautiful. The best thing I have laid my eyes on all day. In fact, I was just trying to convince Lara to go over to the Lounge and do some dancing. And if not dancing, we can just watch the band..."

Lara shifted on her stool. She smiled but also seemed tense as she spoke to me, "Jack..."

"It's John..." I corrected her.

"John!" She erupted into a brief, nervous laugh, and then held up her drink. "I didn't think I've had THAT much to drink so far. Anyway, John I need to talk to you about that project..."

James and Bill erupted in a chorus of objections. "No shop talk!" "It's much too late!"

Lara held up her hand. "I just need to talk to John, for a second..."

Lara got off her stool and walked into the lobby. I followed her in tow, trying not to stare at her curvaceous behind. She stopped with her back to the bar. I stood in front of her, waiting for her to speak. Behind her, both James and William were looking at me, registering disapproval with head shakes and gesturing for me to return Lara to them.

She spoke with restraint "I hope you're happy now." She looked intently at the rather stupid smile on my face. Then her face turned mildly incredulous, "This is OK with you?"

I took my eyes away from William and James and tried not to let my face express my emotions. "This is totally OK with me. You know this is a fantasy of mine. I love you and want you, but it would really turn me on to see you just let loose and go with the moment. You are totally hot!"

Lara smiled and appeared confused. "Well, come with us to the Lounge. I'm just not sure where this is going." I agreed, and with that, we turned and walked back into the bar.

Lara resumed her seat at the bar. She shrugged. "Well, I guess the project can wait. John seems to think we don't have to worry about it right now."

"Bravo!" Both Bill and James slapped me on the back. I now had two best friends – both of whom obviously wanted to get into my wife's pants.

Bill leaned close to Lara putting his large hand on her back. "The Lounge has excellent appetizers. If you don't want to dance, let's just have some good food and good company."

Lara grabbed her purse and stepped down off the barstool. "That sounds pretty good."

***

The Lounge had a lit dance floor with darkened seating around. The music was provided by a live band that was now turning out slow, slightly jazzy instrumentals. As the four of us found a booth, James grabbed Lara's hand. "Dance with me, please."

Lara gave a little protest, but with a gentle pull, she was coaxed out onto the dance floor.

Bill smiled and then slid into the booth. He watched James take Lara up in his arms, and muttered with a laugh, "Little bastard". We ordered drinks and Bill began pumping me with questions about Lara. I evaded all questions about our work by claiming that our company was a start-up in "stealth" mode. I then evaded all questions about her personal life by saying Lara tended to be very private about such things. I also indicated that I didn't think she was seeing anybody at the present time.

Bill shook his head as he watched Lara. "That woman is hot."

I think that the alcohol had begun to kick in for Lara. She was now slow dancing with James, her bare arms around his neck. James had his hands on her slowly swaying hips. They were having some kind of conversation, as Lara would occasionally lean back and say something louder to James. They began to lean into one another, and James' left hand began to move up and down the side of Lara's dress. I had to consciously tear my eyes away to avoid staring.

By the time Lara and James began returning from the dance floor, Bill and I had ordered drinks and appetizers for the four of us. As Lara and James approached the table, Bill quickly stood up. He invited Lara to sit next to him noting to James, "You've had your dance. I think I deserve sometime with the lady." Lara slid into the booth next to Bill while James slid in next to me.

We sat eating the appetizers. When Lara now looked at me, she seemed calm, and almost disoriented. When she had stopped eating, and finished half her drink, Bill leaned over and whispered into Lara's ear. The two then slid out of the booth and onto the dance floor.

I found it annoying as James now peppered me with the same questions about Lara that Bill has just asked. All I wanted to do was try to follow Lara on the dance floor with her new partner. I gave James the same unhelpful answers, trying not to sound rude.

On the dance floor, Bill towered above Lara. Due to the size difference, Lara would look up at Bill as they moved. Bill had one hand on the bare portion of her back, and another on her hip. After a while Lara turned her head sideways against Bill's chest and the two began pressing into one another. Soon, Bill's hand would occasionally come up and stroke Lara's hair. A small smile broke across her face. I was now breathless with extreme sexual excitement and not a little fear.

"Help me out here, friend." James prodded me, looking over at Lara. "Tall dark and handsome is ruining my evening. I'd cut in, but I've the impression the lady would not appreciate it." I shrugged and continued to watch the duo on the floor.

Bill would occasionally drop his hand down the side of her waist, run along the hem of her dress, and then return it to her side brushing the front her thigh. I could see Lara catch her breath. Bill whispered something in her ear, and then she smiled and nodded. They had danced for three songs when they returned.

Lara was silent as she slid back into the booth. I could tell she was very excited. She licked her lips and moved her hands to fix her hair, then continued to sip from her drink, with a shy smile. Bill had settled in next to her, close. Although I couldn't tell for sure, it appeared that his hand was resting on or against her thigh under the table. The two turned to look at one another in the eyes, and smiled.

Lara then broke the silence, a concerned look on her face. Folded hands on the table, she spoke to James in a consoling voice, "James... I think you're a really nice guy... but..."

James leaned back in seat, an exaggerated look of pain on his face. "Oh dear!" He grabbed his chest as if he had been shot, and then laughed. "Say no more. I have a big day ahead, tomorrow." He looked at Lara with bright eyes. "I have a very long night tonight, I might say, but a big day tomorrow. If I may..." He reached into his pocket, took out a business card, and wrote an additional number on the back. "My cell phone number is on the back. Should you ever be in my area, or if Bill here leaves you alone for but one second tonight, call me..." With that he left the table.

Bill gave James an appreciative, but slightly cocky nod of thanks.

The three of us sat in awkward silence for few seconds. Then Lara looked up at me. Her face looked exactly like one who is about to jump off a diving board for the first time. I realized that she could be just as excited and scared as I was. I smiled back, raising my eyebrows.

Bill now put is long arm around Lara, placing a big hand gently on her shoulder. I watched a red flush erupted on my beautiful wife's upper breast and to her neck. Bill looked at me "Well, John, any plans for the evening?"

I looked intently at Lara, "Well, I'm not sure..."

Lara took a deep breath and then out came the most astonishing and exciting words of my life, "John, why don't you check with," she hesitated, "check withCharles about the project."

The world seemed to freeze for an instant. I then regained my composure, and answered back, hardly hearing what I was saying, "I will check with Charles."

Bill shook his head looking at his watch. "I hope you guys are getting a lot of stock options! Enough work already, we're coming up on midnight!"

Lara and I burst out laughing, Lara raising her hands to cover her face.

I looked at Bill. "It's an inside joke."

I slid out of the booth and stood up, took one last look at my exquisite wife, and then began to leave.

Lara then called out behind me, "John!"

I turned around. Lara had taken her cell phone out of her purse. "John. I will be turning off my cell phone. But keep yours turned on,Charles may need to call you."

I nodded in agreement and then began the way back to our room, head reeling.

***

I lay down on the bed in agony. Forty-five minutes had passed since I left Lara. My mind raced wildly, a mix of worry and utter arousal. I began slowly touching myself, endless possibilities flooding my mind.

My cell phone suddenly started ringing and I jumped off the bed. I scrambled across the room tripping on a suitcase and barely avoiding stomping on our camcorder. Cursing, I grabbed the phone on the third ring. From the caller ID I could see it was Lara. When I answered she was talking in a hushed voice...

"It's me... I'm in the lobby right now... Look, Bill's is not staying at this hotel. He was just here for some conference... He... he really wants... you know... to do IT. He's in the Lancaster Hotel across town. I'm not comfortable going over there..."

I answered back in a quiet voice, "Your sister's room is next door. She never checked out."

"I was thinking about that, but I don't have a key, they are both there on the TV. It's going to look pretty strange if you show up with my room key, and I'd feel kind of funny if you were right next door..." Her voice ended in a jerky staccato, as the phone connection stuttered.

Pulling my pants up with one hand I hopped over to the TV, and grabbed the two cardkeys for the adjoining room. Hoping the connection was still good, I spoke into the phone, "I have the keys. Just use the room. It's late, I have nowhere to go. I will probably just go to sleep."

"Yeah right!" She hissed in reply.

There was only silence on the line, I began to worry, then her voice came back "Okay. Leave the keys at the front desk in an envelope... That way I can get them even if he comes back."

"Where is he?" I asked.

There was silence on the line, and I was just about to redial when Lara answered back in a barely audible voice "He's... looking for condoms."

Trying to maintain my composure I answered back, "I'll have it there. Just give me fifteen minutes."

"OK. Hurry. He REALLY wants me..." The call then disconnected.

After ensuring that I was dressed, I grabbed a hotel stationery envelope, wrapped one of the card keys in blank piece of paper and then slid it into the envelope. In less than ten minutes I had dropped it off at the front desk with her name on it, and was back in the room.

lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers