When She Got Home

Story Info
When she got home she has to described what happened.
1.7k words
3.81
24.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Describe what happened, when you got home, Silk."

"Well, I was lying on my bed trying to get my thoughts together, when he slid into my room quietly and took me by surprise...," she began softly, looking up at him with her pale blue eyes open wide. Her face was pale and the expression was serious as she looked back over her shoulder at him shyly.

"Yes, go on, Silk," He urged her on as she paused hesitantly.

"He suddenly grabbed my legs and pulled me back right across the bed and making me squeal, sir," she said and swallowed dryly as her hands fluttered at her sides.

"Then what happened?" He asked her as he looked at the curve of her back and the lovely young breasts and lower, to the gentle slope of her pubis that was revealed in all its shaven nakedness by the way he had pushed her shoulder down and pulled her haunches up.

"He didn't say anything, but just thrust into me hard ..." she said thickly.

"Show me where he thrust into you, Silk."

Slowly, the attractive young woman reached back with her hands cup her sex, spreading the lips to show herself off to him, feeling herself losing her balance and toppling down onto the side of her face.

"He ... he told me that he had always wanted to do this to me ...that he wanted to use me hard," she murmured, crying out as he seized her hair and tugged her back into balance.

"How did you feel when he thrust into your sweet cunt, Silk?"

She rolled her head from side to side as he posed the question, as though fighting some internal conflict yet to be revealed. Then, she spoke in that tiny voice again, "I ... I liked it sir ... he pulled up my top and touched the nipples of my titties ... and I liked it. I liked it a lot."

"Show me, Silk--show me exactly how he touched your titties. Don't worry, I'll hold you steady with my hand in your hair and my cock in your tight young cunt," he grinned and licked his lips as she began to caress her breasts with one hands

His pulse pounded heavily in his temples as the young woman started to pinch her nipple hard, wincing as he tightened his grip on her hair.

"Use both hands, girl."

"Yes sir," she purred, delighting in the tingling in her scalp as her hair took the strain while she began to massage her tits lewdly as he held her up.

"What happened next, Silk?"

"Ohhhh," she moaned low, "He pressed right into my pussy and I could feel him moving in and out of me; and he spanked me too as he fucked me."

"Where did he spank you, Silk? Show me." He demanded.

Slowly, the young girl reached back and placed her hands on her bottom: "here sir."

"Spread yourself, girl. Show daddy all your secrets like a good cunt."

Silk moved her hand to the crease of her bottom and pulled her cheeks apart, revealing the tightest, darkest hole on her person.

"Finger yourself pet. Get your backside ready for daddy's cock and tell me who you my naughty whore belong to."

"I'm sir's - sir's naughty whore ..." Silk moaned as her fingers moved in and out of the tightness of her arse, feeling the outline of his cock in her pussy as she did so.

He watched, holding quite still, fascinated by her obedience. "Tell me Silk, did he do anything else?"

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed as she continued to finger her anus obscenely. "He ... he reached over me and caressed my breasts, pinching the nipples and squeezing the tit flesh and he leaned over me and bit both my shoulders, as he pushed his prick into me right to the hilt."

"The hilt of where, Silk?" He asked softly and took her by the shoulders, releasing her hair, holding her up and starting to shunt slowly in and out of her tight cunt once more.

She could feel his prick pulsing within her cunt and swallowed thickly as she formed the words in her mouth: "My ... my pussy ..." she sucked in her breath and cried out as he pressed home hard, "My cunt!"

"Whose cunt, Silk?" He murmured and gripped her hair, tugging it hard until there were tears at the corners of her eyes.

"Yours sir; I am your cunt."

"How does it feel to be my cunt, silk?"

"Oh, it makes me feel so warm and tingly; so eager and needy - all at the same time!" she said breathlessly.

He slid his hands back down her spine, releasing her so that she fell back to the mattress with a disconcertingly loud thump and then pulled her haunches back up, slapping her bottom hard as he did so.

"Did I tell you to stop spreading your bottom for me, girl?"

"No sir."

"Then keep it spread for me, cunt."

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he sighed and pressed his throbbing prick back into the velvety interior of her pussy reached down. "Now push yourself back, silk. Impale yourself on daddy's cock."

"Mmmmm, yes sir: I love it when you tell me what to do."

"Is this the way my prick felt before, Silk?" he asked her as she began to press back, manipulating herself onto the hardness of his cock.

"It's different pressing back, compared to when....oooh ...you thrust into me, sir."

"Even if it is just the same cock?"

"Oh, yes ... it was just the same!"

"It must have been me then."

"I guess so, sir."

"You know so, my lovely harlot," he grinned and slapped her bottom hard, before embedding his pulsing member in her cunt again. "Remind me what I did next, Silk. Tell me."

The lovely young woman shivered slightly as he held still again and ran his hands over hers, pressing them down onto the bare cheek of her bottom, as her fingers pushed against the crinkled rim of her bottom, feeling him on the other side of the thin membrane that separated her two holes.

She trembled again and murmured: "Sir used me like a fuck toy and he fucked his hard cock into my tight young pussy."

"Spread yourself then once more," he demanded as eased his cock in and out her sex. She pulled her fingers away from her arse and showed herself off to him once again.

She shuddered as she felt his thumb press to the crinkled arsehole and moaned quietly as he pressed within her body, twisting his thumb to ease the access into the tightness of her backside.

"Now what will you be doing next, pet?"

"Sucking your thumb, sir," she hazarded and felt him harden within her, revealing that she had just the right answer.

"Do you like sucking my thumb, Silk?" he asked as he pulled her head round by her long brunette hair, so that she was looking up at him once more.

"Oh, yes! Sir's thumb tastes so good after it's been in my bottom" she sighed and writhed sensually as he thumbed her backside, filling both her holes at the same time.

"What else haven't told me about, young lady?" He growled

Silk rolled her head from side to side and her eyes blinked several times as she spread her legs to his hand.

"Sir ... sir asked.." she began hesitantly, " He asked me to put it in my mouth after pulling out of my cunt... just the head of it, he said ...

"Did he indeed! What did the wicked sir say?"

"He said he just wanted me to kiss it a little bit for him."

"And did you do that, you naughty fuck-toy?" He asked her as she squeezed his prick tightly in her soft hand.

"Uh huh ..." she replied in that submissive voice, "I let sir put his cock in my mouth and I kissed it for him and licked off all my pussy juices."

"Did you like doing that for sir, sweetheart?"

"Oh, yes ...I love the taste of my pussy on your cock, sir."

"And since daddy has had your mouth and your pussy, Silk, what's left for sir to enjoy?"

"My backside sir," she murmured, wincing as he chose that moment to push his thumb into her bottom all the way.

"Do you like the idea of me buggering you, pet?" He queried, reaching down and caress her bottom cheek as he wiggled his thumb within her. "Do you look forward to daddy's hard cock in your tight little anus?"

"Uh-huh," she grunted as he pulled his thumb from her bottom and pressed it to her mouth.

"Here, Silk ... now show me how you put your sir's dirty thumb in your lovely harlot mouth. Show me how you like to suck your sir clean. Show daddy what an obedient girl you are."

She looked away from him as opened her mouth, sucking his thumb in and wrapping her tongue around it, moaning a complaint as he withdrew his cock from her pussy at the same time.

"It's time for daddy to bugger his pet now," He advised her as she ovaled her lips obscenely around his thumb.

He could feel the warmth and wetness on his thumb as he pressed against the crinkled hole of her backside, pushing his cock inexorably towards the first sodomy of Silk's young life.

Then he took his hand from her face and grabbed her haunches again, pushing her bottom cheeks apart, before adding: "Perhaps sir may let you lick his cock clean later, if you are a very good girl for him, Silk."

"Mmmmm! That would be nice, sir."

"Someone has trained you well, pet."

"I would only hope to have learned something from you after all this time, sir."

"Yes, I would think so too Silk ... now behave and... that's it ... stay still while sir's prick for him explores your tight young arse. Show me how much you love your sir ... press back and welcome daddy in. Just think how you will use your tongue around that self-same cock in a while... oh, yes ... that is nice and tight!" he cried out ecstatically as the head of his prick bullied its way into her bottom. "You can describe what I am about to do to you later and we can decide if daddy's brutality is better than police brutality...can't we?"

But Silk was too full of this new experience and too full of her Master's cock to answer for once...