When the Cat's Away… Ch. 03

Story Info
More exposure was the offer, but what did that mean?
12.1k words
4.66
12.4k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © October 2018 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author, other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: Thank you so much to a fellow story lover, Renate, for the inspiration behind this tale. I do hope she enjoys it and relates to my interpretation of her ideas.

Foreword #4: This is a third chapter in the "When the cat's away . . . " series. Although there is a little recap at the start, you may want to read the first two chapters to get up to speed with the story so far.

Foreword #5: Thank you so much to mbrow for being kind enough to read the draft story and provide his edits. Very much appreciated.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Claudia Leber was happily married—actually she still is happily married. Steffen was the love of her life, a giant of a man in all respects. For all Claudia was petite, Steffen was huge; in stature and in endowment. What's more, when Steffen decided he wanted something he usually got it, and whether she wanted to or not Claudia always came to enjoy it. The only problem though was that Steffen traveled. It wasn't just a little traveling. Steffen would go often and be away for weeks. Claudia though, the doting wife, just got on with life, disappointed yet waiting in anticipation for his return.

It was on one such occasion that a casual invite to a Friday night drink introduced Claudia to Natalia, or Naty to her friends. It was just a chance encounter, or at least Claudia imagined it was just a chance encounter. It was though an encounter full of surprise, temptation, passion and satisfaction. Naty, the boss' wife, had touched all the right buttons and that chance encounter had become a night of wanton lesbian lust.

For days afterwards, Claudia was trying hard to convince herself that it shouldn't have happened and wouldn't happen again. Unfortunately, though—or maybe it was fortunately depending on who's point of view you took—it did happen again, and boy did Claudia enjoy herself at the hands of her lesbian lover.

With Steffen back from his travels, life went back to normal until another e-mail arrived, offering her the chance of more exposure in the office. This time, Claudia was waiting for it, almost longing for it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had to be careful now. With Steffen around I needed to be a bit more discreet in what I did. Naty was my secret and she had to stay that way. After all, I was married to Steffen and I did love him. It was just a shame that he travelled so much.

No matter what I did though, my mind kept coming back to that e-mail. What had she meant? Why was she being so cryptic? Was this really about improving my position in the company? My mind was awash with conflicting thoughts. It would be great to move up through the ranks, away from that dull accounting job and on to something more interesting, more challenging, more suitable. Was this the type of exposure Naty had meant? Somewhere though, at the back of my mind, I doubted that would be the case. I almost knew that she would have something more interesting, maybe even devious, on her mind. It was the latter which really excited me, my heart pounding like a nervous teenager when I thought about my two previous encounters with my lesbian lover.

The next clue to Naty's intentions came in the office itself. I had only just sat down when I noticed it, but immediately I knew what it was, or more to the point who it was. My senses were picking up on the faint aroma of a most seductive fragrance. It was a fragrance I knew well. It was the fragrance of choice of my lover. Quickly I glanced around, expecting to see her standing in the shadows, but there was nobody to be seen. Was I dreaming it? Surely not, but where was the fragrance coming from?

If anyone was watching they would have wondered just what I was up to as I rummaged through the contents of my desk, obviously on the hunt for something. Eventually my tenacity paid off and I tracked the source down. There, underneath the keyboard, was a folded piece of parchment, plain pale pink but for a subtle decoration. Emblazoned across the top of the note, was a kiss. No, not a written kiss. This one was the impression left by a pair of lips, the imprint of an almost scarlet shade of lipstick. I didn't have to open it to know who it was from. Lifting the paper up to my nose, I inhaled the seductive fragrance. There were butterflies in my stomach as I closed my eyes, remembering that last encounter. What she had done with that strap-on was something else. I was broken out of my trance-like state by a man's voice.

"Morning Claude, what's that you've got?"

I knew immediately that it was Jack. Despite me telling him many times that my name was Claudia, he always called me Claude. The initial annoyance had long gone, and I had sort of gotten used to it by now. I opened my eyes. There he was, standing in front of my desk looking down at me. In that instant I remembered the pink note and, just like a naughty schoolchild, I hid it under the desk. Out of sight, out of mind was my intention.

"Oh, it's nothing," I replied, trying to be as nonchalant as I could. "Just a piece of paper, nothing more."

"If you say so," came a slightly doubting response.

I watched as he turned and left. Suspicion should have taken over, but instead I went back to the pink parchment and didn't think anything more about Jack's uncanny appearance at exactly the time that I had found the note. If I had really thought about it then maybe, just maybe, I would have considered that it was an evening with Jack which led to that first encounter with Naty. Maybe then I would have put two and two together. Instead though, it was the note itself which was foremost in my mind.

Once more I filled my senses with the sweet scent. With my eyes closed it was as if Naty was there, standing right next to me. Without thinking I lifted the parchment and placed my soft lips down on hers, at least on the lipstick left image of her lips, and kissed. Imagination is a powerful thing, and in that moment, I could feel the tingle in my lips as my lover's caress met my own. I longed to stay in that embrace but knew deep down that it wasn't the time or the place. Moment of carnal desire over, I opened the piece of pink parchment. Inside was a handwritten message. I read each word slowly to myself.

"All work and no play make little Claudia a dull girl. Isn't it about time we put that to rights and get you a little more exposure in the office? These are your instructions. Friday is dress down day and you, my little sultriness, are going to dress to be noticed. You know how I love to notice you, so you'd better not disappoint."

I was fuming, words forming in my mind so realistic that I could have been talking out loud.

"So that was her game. She just wanted me to look sexy in the office, nothing more than that. Well, fuck that, I'll dress how I want to dress and that's that. If she thought she could lay down the law and I would follow, then she had another thing coming."

Then somewhere at the back of my mind there was another small voice.

"But, it would be rather exciting, wouldn't it? Dull little Claudia setting a few tongues wagging, especially if one of them was that lover of yours."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday came and with it the decision. Was it to be dull little Claudia or not? I'd thought of nothing else all week but finally David had triumphed over Goliath, that small voice in the back of my mind convincing me that there was no harm in just a little cheekiness for one day. I showered and dressed quietly, trying not to wake Steffen, and took the earlier than normal train into the office with the idea being to arrive before most, rather than making an entrance.

I'd dressed in a way reminiscent of my last meeting with Naty, safe in the knowledge that she liked the outfit that time. Gone was the frumpiness of my normal work attire, replaced by a white blouse—the sort of blouse which is just sheer enough to show the outline of your bra but not too sheer to give everything away—a short black skirt and opaque black tights. I'd left my long red locks flowing freely over my shoulders and, strangely for me, had gone for a darker shade of red lipstick than the norm. There, if anything was going to set tongues a wagging, then it was going to be this outfit.

Naty was bound to be impressed.

To be honest the rest of the day was a bit of an anticlimax. Yes, there were a few stares here and there, but nothing more. Had I really gone to all this effort for nothing? After all, I hadn't even seen Naty, so who exactly was it I was meant to be pleasing? When the next e-mail arrived, I was totally shocked.

"Oh, my little Claudia, you disappointed me. Maybe I wasn't explicit enough. When I said exposure in the office, I meant exposure. Did you not understand that? Well, my girl, there's only one thing for it. I'll have to do it myself. On Thursday you'll find a package on your desk. You will not open it until you reach home. When Friday arrives, you will wear nothing more than what is contained within that box. Do you understand? I do hope so."

All I could think was "why?" and "how?" I was thoroughly pissed off by her cheek. She hadn't even appeared in the office and now she was making demands. It was then that I noticed the attachment, another photo. I hovered over it, remembering those photos of our first encounter in the hotel, before double-clicking. Opening in front of me, tame by comparison, was a picture which I immediately recognised. Yes, it was me in the office, dressed in that white blouse and short skirt. Again, it was questions which filled my mind. If she wasn't there, then how come she had a photo of me?

The clues had been there, but I simply hadn't noticed.

Thursday came and as expected there was a box on my chair when I arrived in the office. It was about the size that you would have expected a pair of full-length boots to come in and wrapped in pale pink paper similar in shade to that previous note. I so wanted to rip it open and see just what was inside, but I remembered her note and how she had that photo of me from the last time. It was too much to be risked and instead I hid the package under my desk, sneaking out with it at the end of the day in the hope that nobody would notice. That evening, alone in my room, I opened the box.

"What the fuck!" I almost screamed as I looked inside.

Naty had been right. She had provided a package and it was full of clothes, but even on first inspection they were hardly the sort of attire I would wear to the office, not even on dress-down Friday. I stood and stared at the contents before finally pulling items out one by one.

First out was a blouse. I held it up to the light. It didn't seem too bad. The fabric was white, not really any more sheer than the one I had worn before, but a little lower cut at the front. It did seem rather big though. Fumbling inside I glanced at the label. Yes, I had been correct it was a twelve when normally I would swap between an eight or a ten depending on the cut. I lay it down on the bed and reached in the box once more. Next up was a skirt. Now this was quite smart I thought to myself, a black high-waist flared miniskirt, but just a little shorter than I would have gone for. This time the size was right so at least that was a plus. I held it in front of me. Yep, it was definitely a touch on the short side. I pulled out a pair of black opaque hold-ups with some sort of chevron pattern running up the back and a set of patent leather heels.

With each item carefully positioned on the bed I got a true picture of the overall effect. My heart skipped a beat. This was one sexy number. I rummaged back in the box, looking for some form of underwear, but there was nothing. The only item left was a small rectangular box, unlabeled, but a little bigger than the sort of thing you would carry your jewelry in. Nervously I opened it. It was empty bar for a small piece of pink parchment. I opened it and read.

"You will get this later, if you make the right choices."

It was signed with a smiley face. The package was now empty bar for some tissue paper in the bottom. I tipped it up and shook it frantically. There had to be something else. Surely, she hadn't forgotten the underwear. The only item to fall out though was that single, crumpled sheet of tissue paper. I really didn't know what I was feeling. Yes, there was a touch of shock about the audacity she had shown, then there was some repulsion at being dictated to in this way, and finally just a little excitement at the idea of putting myself on show.

What was I to do? I couldn't turn up in the office dressed in this, could I? Maybe I could slip a little something underneath, how would she know? It was just as I was formulating my plan that I heard my phone go. I grabbed it and glanced at the screen, knowing from the sound that a message was waiting. It was a number I didn't have in my contacts, but still I opened it and read the contents.

"By now, I am guessing you have opened my little gift. Remember, you are to wear nothing other than the contents of the box. Why don't you try them on and send me a little pic? I bet you'll look fantastic, and you don't want to disappoint again, do you?"

"Shit!" I thought to myself. She had me wrapped around her little finger. What else could I do? And, a photo to boot, what more did she want? Then that voice piped up once more, this time in a more than familiar female tone.

"Go on, you'll look fantastic."

"But I can't, not these," I found myself arguing back.

"Oh, has my little sex kitten gone all shy on me. You weren't like that last time you visited, so why now? Don't you like your Naty, anymore? Don't you want to please your Naty?"

"That was different. That was just you and me."

"Do it girl. You know you want to. You wouldn't have opened the box if it didn't turn you on. Admit it Claudia, you're just a little bit excited about it, aren't you?"

It was true, the thought of dressing like this for Naty was a bit of a turn on. Maybe I'd always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me, but I was still scared. Could I pull this off? Could I go through the day in the office knowing my secret, and could I keep the secret to myself? I picked up the blouse and held it to the light again. The more I looked at it, the more I imagined myself wearing it. Without thinking, I started to undress. It only took a minute or two, but it seemed like an eternity before I turned to look in the mirror.

"Wow!" was the only expression I could think of.

The shy demure Claudia of the office had disappeared and here was a sassy slutty Claudia.

"You are one hot sexy chick, Mrs. Leber," I found myself whispering as I pouted back at the image in front of me and snapped away with my phone. Turning around, and craning my neck over my shoulders, I took in the rear view. Up top was safe, but down below was a little riskier. That skirt did cover my pert ass, but not by too much. That though was not the only issue. Now I could really see the effect of those hold-ups. The pattern cut out of the back was indeed a chevron, an upward pointing chevron running almost the full length up my legs and drawing the eyes upwards towards my skirt and the naked delights contained within. I bent over slightly, watching as my bare cheeks came into view. Snapping a few more pics, I realised that keeping my modesty may be a little more challenging than I had originally thought.

I hit send and watched as the photos disappeared into the ether, then I was back to my sultry reflection, looking back at my reflection once more and admiring the young sexy slut staring back at me. A quick swivel of the hips had me looking like a Latin seductress ready to entice anyone with her intoxicating charms. It was so not me, yet I was totally engrossed by who I had just become. I hoped that Naty would approve.

A voice from downstairs broke me out of my dreamworld.

"Hi Claudia, I'm back."

It was Steffen!

I panicked. I always greeted him with a kiss when he walked in the door, and today he would be expecting nothing different. If I stopped to change, he was bound to become suspicious and then there would be some explaining to do. It was now or never. Frantically I stuffed anything incriminating under the bed and headed off downstairs. He was still in the kitchen when I arrived. I gave him my cutest welcome home smile, but never got as far as that kiss.

"Wow!" He greeted me with an air of pleasant surprise. "What's the big occasion?"

"Oh nothing," I replied. "Just trying on something new. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it Mrs. Leber. Now why don't you give me a twirl?"

Without thinking I did just that, enthusiastically spinning around in front of him like an excited dancer showing off to the whole world. It was then, and only then, that I remembered just how short the skirt was, and just how pleated it was. I didn't have time to react before the body of the skirt had risen upwards and outwards. There was nothing left to the imagination as a glimpse of red bush was followed by my pert ass cheeks. I stopped in a flash, but too late.

"Are you missing something, Mrs. Leber?"

He didn't say anything more, instead letting his lips do the talking as we embraced there and then. I gasped as his hand ran up under my skirt, giving a hard yet playful squeeze to my exposed ass cheek. I gasped, my mouth opening slightly into his, as he continued with a playful slap. He took it as his cue and suddenly our tongues touched sending a shiver through my body. Was it the spontaneity or just the pure exhibitionism? I didn't know, but I sure was hot down below and I knew Steffen wouldn't let me down, he never did.

Joined at the lips, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. Even in heels I was almost on tiptoes, such was our height difference. By now both of Steffen's hands were working my pert ass cheeks, massaging, stretching them apart and then playfully spanking. I was already breathing heavily without really doing anything. I moaned, a stifled moan into his mouth, as a hand reached in between my cheeks. Spreading my legs ever so slightly, trying not to overbalance in these heels, I opened up to his advances. Like a caterpillar, inching along my crack, I felt his finger searching for its target. I stiffened as he ran over my rosebud, relaxing once more as he moved onwards in search of other delights. And then I moaned, once again a stifled moan, as he eased his digit between my already puffy lips and tested the waters beneath. If I wasn't dripping wet, which I am sure I was, it didn't take long for my juices to flow and it didn't take long for Steffen to be satisfied.

In what seemed like an instant, he was back to a hand cupping each of my ass cheeks before lifting me up and off my feet. I clung on for dear life, arms around his neck and feet locked behind his back, as he manhandled me to the kitchen table.

"Ughh," I shouted as he deposited me down, the coldness of the wooden table top now pressed up against my warm sex.

He pulled back, admiring his catch. Here I was, perched on the edge of a kitchen table with my legs splayed at almost ninety degrees. What's more, with the shortness of my skirt there was no hiding the shock of red bush underneath nor the glisten of juices on my puffy lips. I leant forward a little, intent on teasing my brute of a husband with a view down the front of my oversize blouse. A little shimmy sent my pert young tits wobbling inside. Glancing up, I could see he was all eyes as he stared intently down my top. I couldn't help myself but tease some more.