When the Cat's Away… Ch. 04

Story Info
Naty orders, Claudia obeys, Steffen cums but no Creampie.
5.9k words
4.66
7.5k
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author, other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: Thank you so much to a fellow story lover, Renate, for the inspiration behind this tale. I do hope she enjoys it and relates to my interpretation of her ideas.

Foreword #4: This is a fourth chapter in the "When the cat's away . . . " series. Although there is a little recap at the start, you may want to read the previous chapters to get up to speed with the story so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Claudia Leber was happily married, actually she still is happily married. Steffen was the love of her life, a giant of a man in all respects. For all Claudia was petite, Steffen was huge; in stature and in endowment. What's more, when Steffen decided he wanted something he usually got it, and whether she wanted to or not Claudia always came to enjoy it. The only problem though was that Steffen traveled. It wasn't just a little traveling. Steffen would go often and be away for weeks. Claudia though, the doting wife, just got on with life, disappointed yet waiting in anticipation for his return.

It was on one such occasion that a casual invite to a Friday night drink introduced Claudia to Natalia, or Naty to her friends. It was just a chance encounter, or at least Claudia imagined it was just a chance encounter. It was though an encounter full of surprise, temptation, passion and satisfaction. Naty, the boss' wife, had touched all the right buttons and that chance encounter had become a night of wanton lesbian lust.

For days afterwards, Claudia was trying hard to convince herself that it shouldn't have happened and wouldn't happen again. By now though it had happened twice more, once with a strap-on at the hotel and then that day in the office. Okay, so that day hadn't exactly been a day of wanton lesbian lust, but it had been just as exciting and probably had much more of an impact on Claudia's life. She got the exposure that had been promised, and with it came a new role in the business and a sumptuous black leather collar.

She was no longer Claudia Leber, Accounts Controller.

She was now Claudia Leber, Mistress Natalia's secret little slut.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, here was the difference. It had only been a handful of days since that meeting in the boardroom, but I could think of nothing more than my new role working for Naty. She'd already told me it would take a while to put everything in place and that I should return to my current job for now. She'd made a big point of letting me know that I would be the first to hear when everything was ready. Even so, I couldn't bear it. I could feel the difference deep inside. Was it really worth calling a difference? To most, I guess not, but was I the same as most?

I sat here, night after night, hoping to see the "you've got new mail" message appear on my inbox, or even the tell-tale ringtone of a new message on my mobile. I sat here, hoping, longing, yearning for my next invite. That was the difference. I now desired her contact and without it, life seemed just a little incomplete. Each night I would log on and stare at the screen hoping, beyond hope, that the next message would be there waiting for me or would even pop up in front of my eyes as I watched.

That wasn't all though. On those evenings when Steffen was away, I would go one step further, imagining I was back in the arms of my lesbian lover. Alone in my bedroom, I'd sit there staring at the screen, dressed in nothing at all, bar for that little black collar. Eyes closed, I'd forget the disappointment of not having received any contact, and I would imagine that Naty was there with me in my private abode.

Her expert fingers would run through my flame red bush before caressing my outer lips. I'd moan and slump backwards in the chair, allowing her free access to my inner most desires. I'd feel my juices seep, then flow, as those fingers eased me open, before working their magic on my hardening clit. A moaned gasp as they found their way up into my tight love canal was just the start of a passionate fingering.

"Yes, Naty, yes!" I would scream as I came hard around my three fingers, juices now running down my crack and onto the chair seat.

For those few minutes, it was like she was there in the room with me. It was more than a desire. I had to admit it, Naty or even Mistress Natalia had become a bit of an infatuation. Imagine how my heart missed a beat when several days later, having fingered myself to yet another hard climax with my virtual lover, I opened my eyes to see a mail staring back at me. I was like an excited child at Christmas as I opened it, taking off the imaginary envelope, eager to know just what was written inside. I read out loud.

My dear little slut Claudia,

It's been a while and I hope you've been missing me. Well, I want to set that straight. I have a cabin up in the lakes and I want you to join me for a weekend. Just the two of us for a weekend of fun. I do hope you can make it. I was thinking about the coming weekend (or would it be better to say the cumming weekend?). We'll go up on Friday, have a couple of nights as nature intended, and come back on the Sunday.

RSVP to let me know you can make it.

Mistress Natalia

My heart skipped a beat. The weekend after next, it couldn't have been any better. Steffen was flying off on one of his business trips again so there would be no awkward questions to answer. I glanced at the calendar on my phone. Yes, he flew on the Thursday as Naty's invite was for the Friday. Again, what he didn't know about couldn't hurt him was the only thing I could think of. That and, how I would make it up to him when he got back.

I was all fingers and thumbs as I bashed out a reply and finally hit send. I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes once more, dreaming about another encounter with my lesbian mistress. Today was Monday, so that left three sleeps before Steffen travelled and just one more before my secret rendezvous. I was already breathing deeply, fingers teasing my slick sex, when the sound of a new mail arriving broke me out of my wanton need. I glanced at the screen. It was from Naty and I just had to open it. Once more I read out loud.

My dear little slut Claudia,

I'm so happy you can make it. Seems perfect that Steffen will be away, as if it was meant to be. It's a wonderful place, totally off the beaten track and away from civilisation. Perfect for me to teach you all about your new role. Shall we say a chance for you to learn the ropes? Excited? I bet you are. I can already imagine how wet you're feeling. Am I wrong?

Anyway, before you get too carried away, let me go through a few conditions.

  1. This must be our secret, and ours alone (before and after)

  2. You must wear your collar whenever you are with me

  3. Pack light, you won't be needing too much

Oh, and I nearly forgot about Steffen. I think you owe him a little excitement of his own, starting tonight. There's just one catch, you will do exactly what I tell you to. Each morning you'll receive a mail with your instructions. You will follow them to the letter and each night you tell me how much he enjoyed it. There are just two rules . . . what you do is for his pleasure and not yours and do take note that he must cum but not in your sweet little pussy . . . that is a pleasure for another day.

Now, let's see, I guess you need to show me that you understand and conform to my simple rules. So, my little slut, if you understand what is being asked of you then you'll reply with a photo. A simple photo of you in your collar will suffice.

Mistress Natalia

It was done in a flash, a quick selfie, a rapidly created email and a photo winging its way across the cloud. There was none of the hesitancy of those early photos, nor the shock and disgust at seeing myself naked. There was almost a touch of pure erotic enticement about this image of a demure young redhead dressed in apparently nothing bar for a narrow black collar around her neck, a gold heart glinting at the front. It was the sort of picture you may find in one of today's lads mags, full of sexual desire but with nothing really to show. A slight pout of the lips, eyes glancing off to one side as if focusing on something or someone else, and the merest glimpse of soft young breasts, pert mounds and the slightest of cleavage disappearing under a carefully placed arm. It was everything you desired it to be, naughty, exciting, yet at the same time safe enough to show to your parents. I just hoped that Naty would approve.

The next mail told me what I wanted to know and provided me with tonight's instructions. It wasn't my favourite by any means, I never really liked the taste, but I knew Steffen would love the idea, especially if it came as a surprise.

I got myself ready, exactly as ordered. Red was the colour of choice. Down below, a scarlet thong covered my flame red bush, the silky fabric narrowing over my hips before disappearing down teasingly between my pert cheeks. An almost see-through negligee left the seductive glimpse of what was hidden beneath. The final touch, and probably the most apt, was lipstick. A shade of scarlet, to match the thong, brought my soft sexy lips to life. These were to be the focus for the evening, so it was only fair that they were given a little prominence.

All I had to do now was wait for Steffen to return.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was an hour or so later when the sound of a car door shutting told me that hubby was home. Even at this late hour he'd expect me to be waiting for him, ready to meet and greet as only a doting wife can do. Tonight though, I had another idea. For sure I was ready to greet him, but he would have to come and meet me. I positioned myself, half lying, half sitting, on the bed and waited.

"Hello," came the call from downstairs.

I ignored it. If he wanted me then he would have to find me, although once found I knew it was my job not to play hard to get.

"Claudia?" he called. "Are you there?"

I could hear the muffled sounds from downstairs, imagining him removing shoes and coat before searching for his darling wife. I held my breath as I listened to soft footsteps climbing upstairs.

"Claudia?" he called once more.

I couldn't help myself.

"In here darling. I thought you'd never find me."

His eyes were like dinner plates as he walked into the bedroom and glanced at my barely clothed body. Was it his birthday or even Christmas come early?

"I thought I'd give you a little surprise," I whispered, pulling myself up and shuffling to the foot of the bed.

"Don't you like what you see?" I continued as I stood up and walked over to a rather stupefied Steffen.

I never gave him the chance to reply. Standing on tiptoes I kissed him on the cheek, leaving a perfect imprint of my scarlet red lips, before clamping my mouth down sensually on his. Our tongues met, sending shivers of anticipation through my petite body. Oh, how I wanted him to fuck me there and then, but oh how I knew that couldn't be the case. I had one arm around his neck, holding us close, whilst the other was lower down fumbling with his belt.

"Better get rid of these, don't you think?" I whispered, breaking away from our embrace.

Finally, I felt the buckle come loose and I eased the belt open. Button and zip were much easier and before long Steffen's trousers were down around his knees. I eased his boxers down as well and stood back to admire my handiwork.

"Hmmmm, now what have we here?" I teased him, glancing down at his semi-erect manhood. "I so thought he'd be pleased to see me, but I guess not tonight. Shame!"

It was like he was incensed. Discarding his lower attire, Steffen grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in close. I screamed, a playful excited scream, as I felt his strength manhandling my small frame. I could feel his hands reaching under my negligee and clenching at my firm ass cheeks.

"Your turn now, me thinks," he chuckled, reaching for the waistband on my thong.

I grabbed his balls and squeezed, hard.

"Owww! What was that for?" came his shout as he took a half pace back, releasing his grip on my ass.

"Oh, nothing darling. Nothing more than to remind you who is in control tonight. I wanted to surprise you and that's just what I intend to do. Now, will he get a bit harder if I do this?"

Steffen closed his eyes as I started to run my hands up and down the length of his cock. I could feel it twitch with the attention, blood rushing to fill his huge length. It took no time at all for his manhood to become a stiff hard rod. I knew he was just about there, but at the same time I didn't want to stop just yet. One hand become two as I worked the whole length of his shaft, urged on by his murmurings.

"Mmmm, Mrs. Leber, I could get used to your little surprises," he whispered in between light moans.

With his eyes closed he probably didn't even realise that I had knelt down in front of him, at least not until the warmth of my mouth wrapped around his swollen head. His eyes shot open.

"What . . ."

"Shhh," I whispered, pulling his cock back out of my mouth. "I told you I had a surprise for you. Now, if you don't mind, I've got a little something to take care of."

Steffen watched as I took his cock inside again, pulling back his foreskin as I revealed his sensitive helmet. I pulled off, my lips clamped down, caressing his member as they went. There was something enticing about his huge manhood, the way it glistened coated with my saliva, the way it pointed straight at my waiting mouth. I remembered that last mail. Long, slow and deep were the orders of the day, no stopping until you taste the cream. I gulped. I'd given the odd blowjob, who hadn't, but it was always the prequel to a long hard fuck. This time though I had no option, especially since Naty wanted the proof. I looked again at his huge length, knowing there was no putting it off.

I took hold of his erect cock once more and positioned the tip just in front of my slutty scarlet lips. Eyes staring upwards, transfixed to his own gaze, I blew Steffen a kiss, before planting a second on the tip of his manhood. Seductively I ran the tip of my tongue across my sultry smile before turning my attention to his darker pink helmet. I teased him with my tongue, running the tip across his smooth skin before dipping gently into his peehole. Short flicks interspersed with longer licks had Steffen moaning gently once more. It was time to up the ante.

One more blown kiss before I sank down on his cock, filling my mouth with his head. I flickered my eyelashes at him seductively, in a sultry, slutty sort of way. With scarlet red lips encompassing his huge girth, the slutty look came naturally. I pulled back slowly, never quite letting him out of my grip, before sinking down once more. And so it continued, a slow sensual rhythm, taking a little more inside every time I sank down onto him. A slow sensual rhythm was soon joined by a low guttural moan. It might not have been the long hard fuck that Steffen was expecting, but for sure he wasn't complaining.

I could feel his tip nudging into the back of my throat. I paused for a moment, taking the time to get used to the feeling inside. Luckily, I didn't have too much of a gag reflex and I knew that I could take a little more if I relaxed. I swallowed gently, more of a nervous gulp, and felt him dip ever so slightly further into my throat before popping back out. This though, was my limit.

"Mmmm," Steffen moaned at the sensation as he nudged into my soft palate.

It was my cue and, upping my speed just a little, I ran my mouth up and down the length of his shaft, just far enough to feel his head hit my throat before pulling back off. He was moaning wildly, my beast of a husband now imitating a whimpering child, as I caressed his sensitive cock. Quick, sensual, long strokes as I rocked forward and back in front of him. I never noticed his hand move until it was too late.

"Umphhh," came a stifled moan as he pushed from behind, a gentle yet effective pressure, forcing me further onto his waiting cock.

This time I did gag slightly as his manhood forced its way into the back of my throat, the effect simply to allow him to delve a little deeper. I struggled in his hand, trying to shake myself free of his grip, but unable to move backwards. A swallow as I searched for air, accompanied by a sensual moan from above, inched him even deeper. Finally, not a second too soon from my point of view, Steffen pulled back his hand and released me from his cock. I gasped, rapidly filling my lungs whilst expecting the inevitable . . .

"Ughh," I moaned again as he forced me on to him once more.

It was obvious what he wanted, and it was obvious he was going to get it, willingly or forcibly. Time after time I took him deep, nestling his head into the soft folds at the back of my mouth, holding him there whilst I massaged him with my throat. Each time I relaxed just a little more, becoming accustomed to the sensation, and each time he moaned just that bit louder. His hand had long gone, but still I continued to pleasure him, picking up speed and depth as I continued until I was just about throat fucking him. The more he moaned, the faster I continued, clamping my lips down on his shaft and sucking hard as I withdrew.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered.

"Cum for me big boy," came a mumbled reply, my mouth half full of cock as I struggled to talk. "Fill my waiting mouth with your sticky seed."

I was now in overdrive. Having pulled back until just his head filled my mouth, I focused all my attention on finishing him off. A combination of lips and tongue, toyed with his now sensitive helmet, whilst my hands focused on his shaft and balls. He was moaning more than ever as I felt the first twitch inside.

"Mmmm," came a stifled moan as he tried to hold on for as long as possible.

Still though I played with him, lips clamping down as I sucked hard on his swollen knob, hand now stroking the whole length of his shaft. When I finally grabbed his balls and squeezed, Steffen erupted in a guttural scream as his manhood quivered. And then I felt it. A shot of warm saltiness fired deep into the back of my mouth. Quickly I swallowed, eager to empty my mouth of the strange tasting liquid. Another spurt and my mouth was filled once more. I was about to do likewise when I remembered Naty's ask for proof.

I kept going until I was sure that Steffen had finished relieving himself of his huge load. Winking at him, I pulled back, letting his glistening cock fall free of my mouth. Steffen watched, attentively, as I opened wide and slowly revealed a mouthful of pearly cum.

"Take my photo," I mouthed at him, trying not to let more than the slightest dribble run down my chin.

He looked at me strangely, obviously not understanding what my cum-filled mouth was trying to ask. There was no option. I stood up and grabbed my phone from the side, turning on the camera and handing it to Steffen. He got the message, snapping one picture of his load sitting atop my tongue, another of his cock positioned against my open lips and a third of an empty mouth, having swallowed the rest of his load.

12