When the Cat's Away… Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in then. I thought my little slut wasn't going to join me."

I smiled back. There was something pleasing about the fact that Naty was also dressed as nature intended. I climbed in and sank into the water. She was right, this was much warmer than outside, and about to get warmer still. I took a glug of the fizz she had given me, and suddenly I felt transported back to that first evening in the hotel. Any reservations melted away with that very taste, that same taste which preceded our first sexual encounter. I turned to Naty and placed my lips on hers.

"I love you Mistress Natalia," I whispered, between kisses.

"I love you too Claudia, slut or no slut. Drink up and come and sit on Mistress' lap. I owe you a bit of an explanation."

I downed the glass and positioned myself on her lap, slumped back against her naked flesh with my legs dangling either side of hers. I could feel her ample mounds squeezed up against my back, soft comfortable cushions of tenderness. Naty wrapped her arms around my petite frame and held me in close.

"So, Claudia. I'm so glad you are here. I guess it is still a little strange for you, and I know from the way up that you have many questions."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Well, I want to answer as many as I can. Usually I would let you find out for yourself, but I like to think that we have something stronger than just a working relationship. There are many who would want the opportunity I have just given you, but there was only one I wanted. I'd been keeping an eye on your progress since you joined, but I wasn't sure if you were the one or not. So, I needed a way to find out. To be honest, it wasn't my idea, but it did seem to be the perfect option, that Friday night in the bar. You could have got up and walked but you never did, and that was exactly what I had hoped for. I guess you could think of it as a test, or even a first interview, and needless to say that you passed."

"What, you arranged for us to meet like that?"

"I guess you could say that. The meeting was arranged, as most meetings are, but what followed was very much for real. You could have walked away, but I think you felt it just as much as I did."

She was right, I could have walked at any time, but there was something about this older woman which intrigued and excited me in equal measures. That night I didn't know what it was, not even the following morning, but after the second meeting I had a very good idea. So, yes, you could say I felt it, just as I now felt Naty's hand running downwards, across my stomach before resting on my mound.

"Then I wondered. Was it for real, or were you just drunk? That night we had partaken of a lot of the fizzy stuff. So, the second interview, sorry I meant invite, was really to see if you wanted it as much as I did. The fact that you came gave me the answer I needed, and when you came again on the end of my rubber cock, I just knew you were the one. Oh, and I probably need to apologise for making you go back without any knickers. I just couldn't resist it."

Naty's fingers were tracing lines through my fire-red bush, teasing down to the apex and back up. I barely noticed how she had splayed her own legs and with them opened me up. At least I didn't notice until her fingers toyed with my outer lips. I gasped as tiny shockwaves of desire shot through my body.

"You're feeling it now, aren't you Claudia."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered back.

"Where were we?" she continued. "Oh, yes, I remember. The exposure in the office. Well, that was more of a test than anything else. I already had my answer, but I needed to see how you reacted when out of your comfort zone. You get a good idea of how people will behave when the right buttons are pressed, but you need to see them in all lights. Do you follow me?"

"Yesss, Mistress," I practically moaned as her fingers worked their way inside and teased my hardening clit.

"So, I needed to find out how you would react when put into a compromising position. Hence the carefully chosen outfit; the skirt barely long enough to cover any modesty and the blouse which was intentionally too big. Sometimes you must do something just a little unexpected in order to see the person inside. Something like . . ."

"Owww," I screamed as she squeezed hard on my tender breast, pinching the nipple in between her finger and thumb. "So, that was my test? To see how I would react?"

"Yes. You can probably guess, but the new job would put you in these kinds of positions, so it was only fair that I eased you in gently."

"Gently? I nearly revealed myself, actually I probably did reveal myself, to a young woman in the toilets."

"Oh yes, that'll be Gemma. She told me all about it."

"What?"

"Well, did you notice that you and her had something in common? Maybe not the first time, but you should have done by now. I think you met her again earlier today, did you not?"

"How . . . how . . . did you know?

"Did you not see her little collar, just like yours? Gemma is part of the team. I sent her to check up on you, to make sure you were okay. So, you can blame me for that, but trust me you will see a lot more of each other as time goes on."

"Mistress, can you tell me?" I asked, my words coming between deep breaths as those fingers down below were now pressing all the right buttons.

"Tell you what, Claudia?"

"Tell me what will happen as time goes on? What am I letting myself in for?"

"Other than this?"

"Mmmm," I moaned, tensing tight against my lover's body, as she eased a finger up into my tender sex. Gently she stroked the tip of that single finger inside my tight opening, a small sensual rubbing motion inching me ever so slightly closer to heaven. I felt her reposition her hand, pushing the digit just a little further inside. Still though, the same gentle motion continued.

"Well, I think I mentioned on the way up."

Once more, she pushed slightly deeper inside, her finger now brushing ever so close to that most sensitive area inside. By now my breathing was coming in short, fast bursts, the heat down below becoming a smouldering fire.

"First and foremost, you will be my personal assistant, and I mean personal. You will look after my every need, whenever or wherever it arises. Somehow, I think you'll enjoy that part the most, won't you my little slut?"

"Mmmm," I moaned, not sure whether I was replying to the question or the excitement down below.

"And then there'll be the serious side of your role. You will be a visible face for the company, so you'll have to get to know our clients very well."

"Mmmm," I continued.

"You'll arrange some meetings, facilitate others and be the focus of even more. And that's where the flexibility, adaptability and accommodation come into play. We have a very satisfied client base, and I like to think a satisfied executive team as well. Do you feel satisfied, my little slut."

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Yess, Mistress, yesssss," as she squeezed a second finger inside.

"And, do you think you have what we need?"

"Yesssss, please Mistress."

"And, do you think you can be flexible, adaptable and accommodating."

"Yessssss," I moaned harder, my body trembling in my lover's arms as she worked those two fingers in and out of my sodden cunt.

"So, my little slut, cum for Mistress. Show me just how you can follow orders."

I didn't need asking twice. I screamed as the big one hit, my body stiff as a board as I rode it over the edge. I was practically gasping for air as wave after wave of euphoria flooded my senses. I never even noticed those fingers withdraw, but when I finally did come down from the edge Naty was holding me close, her arms wrapped around my petite frame like a straight-jacket.

"So, did little Claudia like my explanation?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Claudia liked it a lot."

"Good, my little slut. How about we go back inside, it's starting to get dark now? We can dry off and get something to eat. Later, you can show just me how happy you are to be with me again, and then tomorrow I'll show you around and teach you a few of the ropes for your new role. What do you say?"

I didn't say anything, words replaced with the most sensual of kisses.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That night, we retired to Naty's room. It was bigger than my own, dominated by a huge four-poster bed, and am equally large window facing out over the waters. It was only then that I noticed the absence of curtains at any of the windows. It was just as well that we were in the middle of nowhere, a car drive away from the nearest neighbours, especially given my state of continual undress. Whilst Naty had donned a soft cotton gown, in my case I still wore nothing more than that little black collar. I glanced down at my lover lying there in the middle of the huge bed. She had such a cute, seductive, enticing smile.

"So, does my little slut Claudia want to please her Mistress?"

"Oh, yes please, if you will allow me to," I replied. I hadn't realised it at the time, but this was most likely the first step towards submission, asking permission to pleasure my Mistress.

Naty got up from her position on the bed and walked around to where I was standing. Standing just in front of my nakedness, slowly she pulled at the bow holding her gown closed. I stared as it fell open, revealing her also naked form. For all she was older, and fuller build than me, there was something so desirable about this larger woman. She had curves in all the right places; ample breasts, wide hips and legs you just wanted to wrap around you and hold you in tight. I did just that and got myself in close and tight, my arms wrapped around her naked body, snuggled up close and enjoying her warmth against my skin. Naty wrapped the gown back around my shoulders and there we stood, in a warm lover's embrace, our bodies locked together and lips caressing. Finally, she broke away and dropped her gown to the floor. She took my tiny hand in hers and smiled at me.

"You have such beautiful hands Claudia, such small beautiful hands. Mistress would like to feel your hand up inside, to feel the stretch, to experience the tightness when I cum. Do you think you can do that for Mistress? Do you think you can make me cum with your hand?"

I smiled back. Naty knew I would be more than happy to finger her pussy, so why was she asking?

"Of course. I would love for Mistress to cum for me."

I watched as she reclined back onto the bed, her head raised on two pillows with her voluptuous body there for all to see. As I approached the bed, Naty opened her legs, splaying her knees and revealing a perfectly shaven cunt. It was obvious where she wanted me, and I didn't wait to be asked. I'd been longing for this time ever since our day in the office, and in a flash had my mouth locked down on to her bare snatch. My only encouragement was her moans, and before long I had my tongue up inside, teasing at her clit before rimming her love canal. Her juices tasted just as sweet as I remembered, and I could quite happily have tongued her all the way to orgasm. But that wasn't my order for tonight, and the one thing I knew by now is that Naty expects her orders to be followed.

Reluctantly, I pulled back, my lips glinting with Naty's sweet juices. I made a big thing of visibly licking up every drop of her juices, before plunging two fingers into my mouth and mimicking a seductive blowjob. I looked down at my lover. She didn't have to say a word, the look in her eyes told me just where she wanted those fingers, and the moan as I inserted both only served to confirm the fact.

Here I was, knelt on the end of the bed with my naked ass pointing directly at the window, no curtains or the like to spoil the view. I was so engrossed though in the task to hand that I didn't even think about the possibility of being seen from outside. All that mattered was taking Naty to heaven and back.

I looked up at her. She was breathing deeply, her eyes drifting between open and closed as I worked her pussy. I saw her mouth a reply.

"Another one," she whispered.

I pulled my two fingers out, took the opportunity to lick off her sweet juices, and then added a third one squeezing them together into a long triangle before holding them up at Naty. She smiled and nodded. Down I went once more, the tip of the three fingers easing in gently to her pussy. Quickly I worked the tips in and out, short thrusts interspersed with quick twists.

"Deeper," Naty whispered between moans, "in deeper."

If that's what she wanted, the that's what she was going to get. I sank my fingers deep into her warm, wet snatch, feeling the stretch as they widened out. The moan from below told its own story, and I couldn't help myself. Slowly, yet firmly I spread my fingers out inside her tight pussy. She moaned again, her eyes now closed shut. Here I was, my naked ass sticking up in the air, with three fingers being thrust in and out of my lover's sex. Here she was, in her element, a carnal symphony of noise coming from below. I really wasn't expecting it when she whispered again for another, but by now I knew not to question.

Even I found it a strain to hold four fingers tightly together, so I could only imagine the effect on her sensitive cunt as I worked them deep inside. This time the moan was a little laboured and I eased off slightly.

"No, no . . . keep going," she urged.

Slowly I worked my fingers in and out, feeling her tight walls encompass my invading digits, giving up any resistance and letting me in. The thrusting, long movements of two fingers had gone, replaced by a sort of quicker yet shorter pulsing motion forcing both fingers and walls to move in unison. Her breathing was now coming in ragged bursts, and I guessed she was getting close. Gradually I eased my fingers open once more, stretching her out further inside and listening to her guttural groans. When she asked for another one, I just stared down at her. After all, I only had four fingers.

"Another one," Naty whispered again. "Give me another one, give me your whole hand."

The penny dropped, and I placed my thumb on her clit, trying as best I could to rub against her sensitive nub whilst forcing my four fingers in and out of her pussy. What came next took me by surprise.

"No, no," she whispered. "Tuck it inside and give me your whole hand. Your Mistress wants to feel your fist up inside her hot pussy. Fist fuck me, Claudia. Mistress wants her little slut to fist her until she can take it no more."

I looked down at my hand, the four fingers obscenely embedded into this woman's sex. How was I going to get my thumb in as well? I guessed there was only one place it could go. Slowly I eased my fingers out, before tucking my thumb into the middle. Even with my tiny hands, it seemed too large to fit into her sodden pussy.

"Sure?" I whispered back.

Naty just nodded, my cue to get on with it. Slowly, inch by inch, I watched my fingers disappear up into her cunt. My lover's moans were becoming strained once more as the widest part of my fingers forced their way in. Was it enough? I was close to the knuckles, but her moans were so loud that I thought she could not take any more. Again, I eased off, only to find Naty's own hand taking grip of mine and urging me onwards. She was so tight, her pussy opening stretched to the limit over my tiny hand, but still she urged me on, and still I pressed.

"Aghh," she screamed as my whole fist disappeared up inside.

I looked down at her. I no longer had fingers, my arm now obscenely sticking straight out of her pussy. It was Naty again who encouraged me onwards, pulling and pushing at my wrist, forcing the impaled fist to move inside her tight sex. I upped the pace, short sharp movements working her tight walls as her carnal moans increased.

It took no time at all for Naty to start to quiver on the end of my arm. And then it happened, a scream to end all screams as her climax hit. I could feel her walls clamp down inside, holding me hard and deep, leaving no option but to let her ride the wave.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That night, we found ourselves snuggled up in Mistress' bed, wearing nothing at all bar my little black collar. Today had been all I had hoped it would be. Just the two of us, together as nature intended, and making the most of the opportunity to enjoy each other's company.

Tomorrow was to be another day.

Naty had promised to show me around and to teach me some of the ropes for my new role. If it was to be half as good as today, then I couldn't wait.

I had forgotten all about my disobedience and Naty's promise to remind me.

To be continued

12