When the Cat's Away… Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped on the bed. I was already excited before I had even started, and I couldn't help myself but reach down between my legs. Gently I eased my puffy lips apart and almost instantly there was the slickness of love juices seeping out from inside. I teased my clit and dipped a finger up inside. I needed to feel it, to get into the mood, but not to go too far or I wouldn't last the course.

Withdrawing my finger, I placed it in my mouth, sucking off my sweet juices before reaching for the phone. It was time to titillate, tempt and tease in equal measure. I closed my eyes, imagining Steffen's surprise at the call he was about to receive. There he was, my giant of a husband, lying naked on his hotel bed as he took my call. Oh, how I wished he was lying on this bed. It wasn't to be though. At least not tonight. This night was about all that my mind could conjure up.

I keyed in his number and hit call. Switching to loudspeaker, I placed the phone on the pillow, half covered by my flowing red locks, and waited for it to ring.

"Hallo," came Steffen's gruff Germanic voice.

"Oh darling," I replied as seductively as I could. "I'm so happy to hear your beautiful strong voice."

"Something wrong Claudia?"

"Nothing's wrong. At least nothing that you can't put right. Can you guess what I'm doing?"

There was a pause. I knew he was taking the challenge. To make it even more obvious, I reached down and turned on the vibrator, the soft buzz filling the room one more. Gently I rested it up against my naked sex, the tickle flowing through my soft skin.

"Is that . . ."

"Yes, Steffen. That's the buzz of my trusted little toy. I'm lying here on your bed, totally naked. I'm all hot and bothered, waiting for you to join me. Can you feel it Steffen, can you smell my arousal as I stroke my bare pussy? Join me Steffen. I feel naughty, do you? Can we be naughty together?"

"Are you sure it's just you, or is she with you? Is Natalia with you?"

"Would you like her to be here? Would my Steffen like to hear his wife with her lesbian lover? Would you?"

"Now there's an offer I can't refuse. Tell me she's with you. Tell me what she does to you."

"Yes, Steffen. She's here, kneeling between my legs. Oh, you should see what she's wearing. God she's one hot bitch, dressed all in black; stockings, garter belt and the skimpiest of bra and panties. Close your eyes Steffen, and let your imagination take you there. Can you see her?"

"Yes . . . yes. I can see you and I can see her. You were right, she's one beautiful woman."

"Can you see the way her nipples are straining through the thinness of that bra?"

"Oh yes, Claudia."

"Would you like me to take it off? To free them from their confines? And how about those little panties? Should they go as well?"

"Yes. Take them off. Slowly, and tell me . . . tell me just how sexy she is."

"Oh, Steffen. You'd like her. Just look at the way her huge breasts bounce, free from their confines. Do excuse me, but I can't resist but suckle on her hard nipples. Did you hear her moan?"

"Yes, yes, tell me more. How about the panties?"

"Now, now, easy tiger, some things can't be rushed. I've unhooked her stockings and now am easing those panties down over her hips, gradually revealing her shaven mound. Mmmm, yes, she's as smooth as silk down there. I bet you'd love to kiss her bare sex, wouldn't you Steffen. Tell her what you'd like to do to her. She's waiting for you. Come on, don't be shy, lover boy."

"Natalia, oh Natalia, I'd like . . ."

There was a pause. I had so expected him to call out how he'd like to run his tongue up and down her shaven sex. He always teased about me going bare, but I had backed off every time. Now that I'd given him an opportunity, okay an imaginary one, he was bound to bite my hand off.

"Natalia, or can I call you Naty . . . I'd like you to . . . to take my wife. Let me hear what it is that she loves in you."

"Oh Steffen, you are too kind to your little Claudia. Now, keep those eyes closed and let your slutty wife fill your mind with dirty thoughts. I'm lying there, naked on the cool white duvet, my legs spread wide. Take a look, take a glance at my flame red bush. You won't believe how hot I'm feeling, and how wet I am down there. Would you like to have a taste?"

"So sorry lover boy. You must be quicker than that. She's a bit insatiable. Did you see how quickly she went down on me? Do you like it Steffen? Do you like another woman to have her head stuffed up between your wife's outstretched legs?"

"Mmmm," I moaned, somewhat exaggerated for effect. "I just love the way she caresses my sex, using her long tongue to explore my every nook and cranny. If only you could feel how she flicks the tip across my sensitive clit before delving deep inside. Oh, Steffen, wouldn't you like it to be you and your tongue lapping up my sweet juices? You would, I know you would. Tell me, what you want?"

I heard him breathe deeply, imagining my hubby with his eyes closed fantasising about his wife getting eaten out.

"I can see you. You're enjoying this, aren't you. Look at the bulge in your pants, there's no hiding it, the way your cock is straining to join us. You feel it don't you Steffen? You're excited, watching your slutty wife with another lover."

"Yesss," he moaned. "I see you. I see her. I see her large ass sticking up in the air, her face plunged down into your dripping sex. I can see the look in your eyes, that look of absolute delight."

"Come and join us Steffen. See how I pull your pants down and free your monster of a cock. Can you feel my fingers wrapping around your huge manhood, encircling its girth? Can you feel the way I slide my hand up and down your cock? You like that, don't you hubby? I can hear you moan gently as I work your long shaft. Go on, you know you want to. Stroke it just like I do, softly, nice long strokes. Can you feel it?"

I listened. Yes, he was with me. Subtle background noises told me he was pleasuring himself. It was time to up the ante. Reaching down I eased my lips apart, amazed at how turned on I had become, and all through nothing more than telling him such naughty thoughts. Vibrator in hand, I ran it over my slick sex before dipping it inside. I wasn't going to fuck myself, not yet anyway, but I knew the gentle vibrations would keep me excited and that he would hear the same in my voice. It was time to get back to hubby.

"Mmmm, Naty," I moaned. "Yesss, just there, that's it, suck my clit into your warm mouth."

For the next few minutes I almost forgot myself, becoming engrossed in my performance. A combination of moans and heavy breathing told Steffen of my enjoyment. To add to the realism, I even shoved a couple of fingers in and out of my mouth, simulating the sound of my lover ravaging my wet pussy.

"Yesss, Naty, yessss. I'm gonna cum . . . so close. Would you like me to cum Steffen? Is that what you want, your slutty wife to cum on her lover's mouth?"

"Cum for me, Claudia," he whispered between short breaths.

I screamed out loud, my mind filled with the same emotions I had experienced every time I had been with her. Panting for effect, I went back to the phone.

"Enough, Naty . . . enough . . . now, what about . . . lover boy over there? Do you think he needs a little help? What do you think Steffen? Would you like your little slut to take care of that hard problem you seem to have? Tell me what you want. Give your slut her orders and let her make you happy."

Steffen tried to interrupt, but I didn't give him a chance.

"You want me to do what? Oh, that's so naughty of you Naty, but I guess he might like it."

I continued to tease him.

"I can see you Steffen. I can see how you are watching, your eyes fixed on my lover, as she lifts her head from between my thighs. Oh, how my juices shine on her lips, a naughty smile running across her face as she glances down at my sodden cunt. I bet you can smell my sex, the aroma of arousal filling your room. What was it she had whispered to me? Can you guess or shall I show you?"

I didn't wait for a response. I was going to show him regardless.

"Lie back darling and keep those eyes closed. I've got a little surprise for you, and you wouldn't want to spoil it, would you? Have you got them closed? Are you ready for me?"

"Yes," came a whispered reply, accompanied by the continued background noise of hubby stroking his cock.

"Good boy," I teased. "Now, what are we going to do with this monster? I guess I can continue to stroke it and before long you'll make a big mess. Is that what you want? Do you want to feel my hand stroke long and slow, short and fast, then long and slow again? Your moans tell me you like it when I use my hand, but I know you want more, much more. Tell me what you want."

We were almost in unison, his faint moans and rushed breaths accompanying my dirty narrative.

"Oh, you are a dirty tease, but I am all yours. Is that what you wanted? To feel my mouth lower down on your waiting manhood? Do you like that as I gently kiss the tip of your cock, my tongue dipping out and licking at your sensitive head? Oh yes, the way he jumped, I can see how much he likes my tongue. How about if I take him deeper inside? Maybe that's what he wants, a slow mouth fuck. Can you feel my warm lips envelop your head? See how they move slowly down your shaft, sucking you in deeper and deeper. Can you feel the snugness as you nestle into the back of my throat? Oh yes, you are moaning like an animal as I work your cock. Long and slow, taking you fully in then pulling back off, all the way off. Would you like to cum in my mouth, to shoot your load inside?"

"Yesss, yesss, let me cum."

"Not yet, lover boy. I haven't finished having a little fun with you. Now, don't make me punish you for cumming too soon."

The tremble in my voice, as my own desires were teased into life, told of the vibrator in my pussy. With a bit of luck, I could keep him going until we came together.

"Quick, be quick, I'm getting close," he cried out.

"Oh, don't worry lover boy. I know the perfect place for you to shoot your load. Now, keep those eyes closed. You can feel your lover climb on top, the warmth returning as she slowly lowers herself down on your rampant cock. So much better than a mouth fuck, isn't it? Slowly at first, she slides up and down your shaft, those tight pussy walls gripping at your stiff cock. Up and down, taking you deep inside and resting over your hips before raising again. I can hear you moan with every stroke, an excited yet confused moan as you question yourself. Something is different. Am I not quite as slight as you remember? Nice and slow though, is that what you want?"

"Faster, faster Claudia . . . fuck me faster."

"Oh, yes lover boy. She's fucking you faster now, springing up and down on your huge cock. Look at the smile on her face. Match her speed, feel how she slides up and down your cock. Can you feel it Steffen? Tell me you can feel it."

For a few seconds I just lay there and listened. The combined orchestra of my vibrator, the creak of bedsprings as he worked his cock furiously and his rather heavy breathing played a most carnal sort of tune.

"How much more can you take? Can you feel her heat around your cock, as her pussy clamps down? Do you want to fill her sweet pussy full of your man seed? Open your eyes and tell her what you want."

"Yesss, I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming."

"Oh, what a surprise lover boy. It is not your slutty wife riding you hard. It is her lover astride your manhood. Are you shocked? Do you still want to cum inside her? Tell us what you want. Tell us, Steffen."

"Let me cum. Just a little more and let me cum for you."

"Oh, she's not going to stop now. Can't you see how much she's enjoying the ride? Who's going to cum first, that is the question. I can see her eyes starting to glaze over so I know she's close. How about you? Can you hold on?"

"You are breathing hard, trying to hold on. Hard, so hard. You can feel it, deep inside, the need to . . . the need to . . . can't wait any . . . more. Can you feel her pussy spasm as she cums, clenching down on your cock? It's too much isn't it? I can hear you grunt as you flood her tight pussy, filling it with your creamy jizz. Feels good, doesn't it hubby? The relief as you shoot your load deep inside."

I heard him grunt, almost scream, and I knew he had cum. Closing my eyes, I imagined the trails of white spunk covering his manly chest. Oh, how I would have loved to get down there and lick him clean. Instead, I waited, listening to his panting breath. It was Steffen who broke the silence.

"Wow, Claudia. I'm not sure how much I helped you, but you sure did help me. That was wonderful. Now, I can still hear that muffled buzz. Do you think you will cum for me again?"

It was almost as if I had been waiting to be asked. I pulled the vibrator out, sinking two fingers deep into the void that it had left behind. And then I was off, my eyes closed shut as I rammed my fingers in and out, my thumb catching my clit as I went. It took no time at all before I screamed out in actual pleasure.

A perfect ending to a most satisfying phone call.

A few sweet nothings and then I hung up, content and happy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I now just had one sleep before the big day. I didn't remove the collar, instead simply slipping my petite naked body under the cool duvet. Within minutes I was asleep.

Tomorrow couldn't come quick enough.

To be continued

12