When the Hammer Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An SS trooper was on guard outside the door, and he shut it behind them. Kepler sat on a chair and smoothed out his impeccably neat uniform, waiting for the show to begin. He spoke again in Norwegian to Cal, and laughed at his own joke while awaiting his response.

"What do you expect my brother to say?" Maxine asked Kepler in German. "He thinks you are sick for forcing us to do this unnatural thing, and wanting to watch it. If he spoke, you would not like what you heard. You know you are a monster..."

Kepler's eyes gleamed and a small self-satisfied smile crossed his thin lips. "Very well," he said, in a high-pitched voice, "get on with the show."

Maxine and Cal stood on opposite sides of the bed, watching each other as they undressed. He admired her full breasts as she unhooked and removed her bra and her gaze drifted between his legs as he took his pants off. They climbed onto the bed together and were about to embrace when Kepler interrupted in German.

"Kneel, so you are facing me," he commanded Cal. "And you, get behind him and grab his cock," he instructed Maxine.

She did as told, and wrapped her hand around Cal's thick prick, jacking it toward Kepler, feeling it stiffen in her hand.

Kepler took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his forehead, his eyes never leaving Cal's naked body as Maxine reached around and stroked his hard cock. "Now suck him," he commanded, "but both of you turn sideways so I can see him in your mouth."

Maxine followed his directions to a tee, kneeling in front of Cal and taking his big hammer between her lips. She sucked on his knob and then slowly slid her mouth over his shaft, making sure Kepler had an unobstructed view.

He shifted in his chair as he watched the two of them, his beady eyes locked on Cal's thick pole as he pumped it in and out of Maxine's mouth. Suddenly, Kepler jumped to his feet and threw his handkerchief on the floor.

"What is the meaning of this ruse?!" he cried.

Maxine was startled, and pulled Cal's prick out of her mouth. "What do you mean?"

"This is a ruse! No brother would penetrate his sister's mouth so willingly!"

Maxine hesitated before finally answering. "You're...you're right, we lied."

"I knew it!" said Kepler.

"When I told you this was our first time? It isn't -- my brother has been fucking me since I was barely eighteen."

Kepler's eyes gleamed as he rubbed his sweaty palms together. "With your parents in the next room? Your brother would take you?"

Maxine nodded.

Kepler sat back down, his hands trembling with excitement. "Show me. Show me what he would do to you while your parents slept."

Maxine did as instructed, acting out the fantasy for Kepler by getting on all fours while Cal moved behind her. He brushed the head of his cock along her hairy slit and then pushed forward, parting her lips and penetrating her pussy. She gasped and clenched the sheets as he pumped his prick into her from behind.

As Maxine's beautiful breasts swung back and forth while Cal pounded her from behind, Kepler watched her face.

"I can see it," he whispered, "I can see the truth in your eyes! You were eighteen, innocent, not knowing how your older brother lusted for you. He snuck into your room after dark, and made you get on your knees as he forced himself into you from behind. At first it hurt, but soon, as you got used to his size, you loved it. And even after all these years, you still lust for your brother's cock!"

Maxine nodded, trying to hide her disgust as she played along with Kepler's perverted fantasy. But she wasn't acting when she grunted with every one of Cals' thrusts, moaning as he filled her pussy.

Cal had focused on Maxine, trying to tune Kepler out. Her ass slapped against his hips as he pistoned his cock in and out, trying to get this farce over with as soon as possible. Finally, he felt his balls tightening and knew he was going to come. Before Kepler could object, Cal pulled his cock out and shot a thick rope of cum over her ass and onto the small of her back.

Maxine tried to catch her breath, looking over her shoulder as Cal coaxed the last of his cum out of his cock. "When will you bring my sister?" she asked Kepler.

He picked up his handkerchief and smiled as he wiped the perspiration from his brow. "Fraulein, I promised you that I would do everything I could to help your sister, and I have. But, unfortunately, your sister does not want to leave."

Maxine jumped to her feet. "What the hell are you talking about? We had a deal!"

"I am sorry, but she is very happy there and does not wish to leave," he said, with a lewd smile. "You would not want me to force her to do something she does not want to, would you?"

"You lying piece of filth!"

Kepler's eyes narrowed as the smile left his face. "Fraulein, you would be wise to remember your tongue when speaking to an officer of the SS. Otherwise, you may lose it."

Tears ran down Maxine's face as she kneeled beside the bed and grabbed her clothes, but as she stood up she pulled out a hidden pistol and leveled it at Kepler.

"You'll get my sister out, or you'll get a bullet in your head."

Fifteen minutes later, Kepler's staff car was rumbling down the road with Cal behind the wheel. He was dressed in the driver's SS uniform, while the driver was bound and gagged in Maxine's room.

She was in the backseat with a pistol on Kepler.

"This is crazy," said Cal. "We can't just drive into an SS facility. How are we supposed to get past the guard post?"

Kepler opened his mouth to concur with Cal, but Maxine shut him up by pressing the muzzle of the gun against his temple. "Keep your cap low and let me worry about that," she answered.

As the guard post came into view, Cal saw the sentry move into the middle of the road, signaling for him to stop.

As he slowed, the sentry didn't look Cal's way once. He was open-mouthed as the car pulled up and he saw Maxine in the back seat, with her blouse open and her full breasts and erect nipples on display. He didn't even notice the pistol firmly pressed into Kepler's crotch.

He saluted Kepler, who stared straight ahead and didn't answer, and signaled for the gate to be opened.

They parked the staff car at the side of the building, which looked like a small hospital. As they made their way inside and headed to Kepler's office, the halls were surprisingly empty except for an occasional nurse.

"Where is everyone? Where are the guards?" said Cal.

"Why guard a whorehouse?" said Maxine. "Any SS here are too busy burying themselves between the legs of Norwegian sluts."

They reached Kepler's office and as soon as he unlocked the door Maxine shoved him inside. He grabbed a clipboard and his fat fingers trembled as they ran down the list of names, looking for her sister. He glanced up at Maxine and her hand was rock steady as she aimed the pistol at his head. Finally, he found the information he'd been looking for, and told Maxine that Astrid was in room 12.

Cal left her guarding Kepler and made his way toward Astrid's room. A month on the run had taught him how to blend in and he used these skills as he passed two nurses and a soldier in the hall. He came around a corner and saw her room was dead ahead.

The door to the room next to Astrid's was ajar and Cal peeked in. A young blonde girl, who was barely eighteen, was naked on her hands and knees on the bed as an SS officer in his forties fucked her hard from behind. Cal crept past the doorway and quietly snuck into room 12.

As he shut the door, he saw another young girl, about nineteen, with golden blonde hair in pigtails and pale blue eyes, lying on the bed.

She looked nervously at his SS uniform and pulled her blanket up. "What do you want?"

Cal crept to the side of the bed, worried that the soldier next door would hear him through the thin walls. "I'm not a soldier," he whispered, "your sister sent me to help you escape."

"My sister? I don't have a sister."

Cal did a double take, he was sure this was the right room. "Isn't your name Astrid?"

"No, I am Kirsten." She sat up and was only wearing a thin nighty, her nipples poking against the fabric. "There was another girl here this morning, but she was moved to the maternity ward."

"Maternity?"

"Yes, she is pregnant."

All of a sudden, Kirsten's eyes opened wide in alarm as she heard light footsteps coming down the hallway. "The She-Wolf is coming!"

"The She-Wolf? Why do they call her that?"

"Because she steals the children as soon as they are born, raising them as her own for her SS masters!" She quickly fumbled at Cal's belt, trying to undo it. "Quick, you must take your clothes off!"

"Why?"

"She will know you are not SS!"

Cal inspected his SS uniform. "How the hell will she know that?"

"If she looks in here, and you have not forced yourself between my legs -- she will know you are not SS!"

Cal watched as she quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down, feeling like he should be stopping her. But as the footsteps sounded nearer, a fear crept over him. He quickly took off his tunic and crawled into the small single bed beside Kirsten as she took her nighty off.

A noise from the wall made Cal look as a small viewing panel slid open, and a cold pair of blue eyes watched them. Kirsten quickly straddled Cal, blocking him from view.

"Don't look," she whispered, "it is the She-Wolf!" As she straddled Cal, she felt him growing hard between her legs, and she rubbed her small blonde bush back and forth along his length.

"Please forgive me," whispered Kirsten," but she will be suspicious otherwise." She reached between her legs, stroked his cock a few times and guided his pole to her pussy. Biting her lower lip, she lowered herself onto it, moaning as it stretched her tight hole wide.

When it was completely inside her, she finally let her breath out. Trying to relax, she slowly rode up and down his swollen cock while peeking over her shoulder to see if the She-Wolf was still watching.

The sheet had slipped and she had a full view of Kirsten's tiny ass as she slid up and down Cal's huge shaft, which looked like it was splitting her in two.

He was amazed at how tight Kirsten was; he knew she was only a teenager, but he assumed that, working in an SS brothel, she'd be well broken in. She grabbed his hands and held them against her petite breasts, letting him tease her nipples as she rode him.

They both heard the viewing panel slide shut and Cal expected Kirsten to hop off his cock, but she didn't. She reached behind and played with his balls as she bounced up and down on his shaft.

"Hey," he moaned, "you better stop, or you're gonna make me come."

"I want you to come inside me," she said. "I pray that you'll get me pregnant."

"What?" Cal tried to hold her hips to stop her from bouncing up and down.

"My father abandoned me here, hoping that an SS soldier would impregnate me and marry me. He told me he couldn't take care of me any more, and that it was my only hope. But I'd rather be dead than carry the offspring of one of these monsters...they've killed my friends! If you get me pregnant, I will be put in the maternity ward and they won't be allowed to touch me."

Cal looked into her eyes and saw them welling with tears. "I'm not making any promises, but I'll do my best." He shifted his hands to her small, firm ass and she renewed her assault on his cock, bouncing up and down while his swollen balls smacked against her.

Kirsten closed her eyes and braced herself against his chest as she repeatedly impaled herself on his thick prick. His shaft was slick from her pussy juices; as she trembled with a mini-orgasm, she threw her head back and let out a long, low moan.

Cal knew he was close and he slammed her up and down on his cock, groaning as he finally filled her tight hole with cum. She collapsed exhausted beside him, and used one hand to stroke his half-hard cock lovingly while she pressed her other hand against her pussy so his load wouldn't leak out.

Cal was staring into her beautiful blue eyes as she fondled his balls, when he suddenly remembered why he'd come to her room.

"Dammit," he said, as he jumped up and threw the SS uniform back on. "Which way to the maternity ward?"

Kirsten sat up and his cum dripped out from the blonde thatch between her legs. "Can you take me with you too?" she whispered.

Cal wished he could. "I'm sorry, it's too risky. You're probably safer here."

She nodded, as her eyes welled up with tears again. "What is your name?" she asked. "In case I'm lucky enough to get pregnant, I want to be able to tell my child who their father was."

"Cal," he said. "Cal Hammer."

He hurried down the hall but kept looking back toward room 12, wishing he could have brought Kirsten with him. But he knew he was already pressing his luck bringing Astrid along.

Cal remembered the list of names from the newspaper; so many had died. He knew he had to escape for them. If everyone died the escape would have been in vain, but if even one could find freedom...

When he finally reached the maternity ward, he saw three nurses talking by the nursing station. As he watched, a tall, beautiful blonde woman approached them. She was dressed in a tight gray jacket and skirt with a leather belt around her waist and a cross strap across her body. A swastika armband completed her uniform, and Cal spotted the SS lightning bolt logo on her lapel -- he knew she had to be the She-Wolf.

She barked orders at the nurses and they scurried back to their duties. She looked in Cal's direction but he quickly ducked out of sight. When he looked back, she was gone. He snuck down the hall checking names on the doors, and couldn't believe his luck when he found Astrid's name on the second one.

He ducked into the room and saw a beautiful girl watching him from the bed.

"Yes?" she said, idly twirling her dirty blonde hair.

"Are you Astrid?"

"Yes."

"Your sister has sent me to rescue you."

"I have told Maxine to leave me alone," she said, rolling her eyes. "I have made my decision, I am staying here!"

"You want to stay in an SS brothel?"

Astrid gaped in astonishment. "She told you this was a brothel? This is a Lebensborn!"

Seeing the confusion on Cal's face, she continued. "I'm not a prisoner here -- I want to be here! I'm pregnant with my fiancée's child. But Maxine refuses to accept this, because he is an officer in the SS. They protect us here, all of us mothers. This is the safest place for me to be until my child is born, and we can both be rejoined with my beloved, Dieter."

"But...there were other girls," he said, remembering Kirsten.

"Yes, but they are not prostitutes. They are women who have been chosen, and they come here of their own free will."

"Great," he said, realizing this had all been a huge mistake. "Do you mind coming with me and telling your sister that?"

"Maxine is here?"

"She's holding an SS officer hostage...assuming she hasn't shot him yet."

He helped Astrid out of bed and could just see the curve of her belly starting to show; he knew she had to be at least four months pregnant. He helped her into her housecoat and led her away from the maternity ward back to Kepler's office. As they walked, they didn't see the shadow stalking them.

When they reached Kepler's office, Cal cautiously opened the door and saw Maxine still had her pistol trained on the SS stooge.

"Maxine, are you crazy?" cried Astrid, as she pushed past Cal into the office.

"Astrid, I'm begging you to go with this man," said Maxine, "he'll take you to England, where you'll be safe!"

"I don't want to leave, my child and I will wait here for Dieter."

"Astrid, you are a fool! As soon as the child is born they will take him away from you. And what if Dieter never comes back? What if he is killed? Do you know what the people will do to you when they discover you had a child with the enemy? You will be shunned and driven from our village -- or worse!

"Go to England, give birth there and start a new life with your child. When the war is over you can come back and look for Dieter...or me."

Suddenly, the door flew open and the She-Wolf burst into the room, a Schmeisser machine pistol in her hand. Cal threw his hands up as she aimed it at him, but when she spotted the gun in Maxine's hand she turned the pistol on her.

Maxine switched her aim to the She-Wolf, and when she did Kepler made his move. He slammed into her and knocked her to the ground, sending the pistol skidding across the floor. As he sprawled across her trying to grab it, Cal launched himself at the She-Wolf.

He grabbed her pistol and wrenched it toward the ceiling in case she squeezed off a shot. Her strength was incredible as she fought with him for the gun. She went to kick him in the shin so he pulled his leg back, and as he did she twisted and drove her other leg up and into his groin. Cal reached his hand down to lessen the blow, but grimaced as she rammed her knee into his crotch. She wrenched the gun free, but before she could aim it at him he blocked her with his left hand and landed a hard right cross on her jaw. She crumpled in a heap to the floor.

Cal hated to hit a woman, but he knew she'd been tougher than half the men he'd fought. She was conscious but dazed and, before she could recover, Cal snatched the gun from the floor beside her. Glaring up at him with her steely eyes, she rubbed her aching jaw.

He turned the gun on Kepler just as he was wrapping his fingers around Maxine's pistol. "Let go of that gun, or you're dead, Kraut."

Kepler looked into the barrel of the Schmeisser and then slowly backed away, while Maxine retrieved her pistol and covered him.

"Oh my god," cried Astrid. "Please, leave before the guards arrive -- they'll kill you both!"

Maxine turned to the She-Wolf while still keeping her pistol leveled on Kepler. "Tell my sister what you're going to do with her baby as soon as it's born."

When she didn't answer, Maxine aimed the pistol at her breast. "Tell her! Tell her what you do with all the children you Nazi bastards breed here!"

The She-Wolf's cold eyes burned with hatred for Maxine. "We take them where they will be safe."

"Where? Tell her where you take them!"

"Back to the Fatherland, far from the fighting."

"And the mothers? Do they get to go with their children?"

She quickly glanced at Astrid, and then stared icily at Maxine.

"Answer me!"

"No...the mothers must stay here."

"But...that's not true," said Astrid. "Dieter promised me...he promised me I could go with our child. He wouldn't lie to me..."

Maxine turned to comfort her sister and the second her guard was down Kepler lunged for her gun. She tried to wrestle it away, but was fighting a losing battle until Cal pistol-whipped him with the Schmeisser.

Kepler collapsed unconscious to the floor, an ugly purple bruise on the back of his neck.

"We have to get out of here now!" Cal grabbed a lamp off the desk, tore the power cord loose, and used it to tie the She-Wolf up.

"You cannot take her," she growled. "She is with child. We will hunt you down and kill you -- we will bring her back! You --

Cal forced Kepler's handkerchief into her mouth to shut her up. He grabbed the leather greatcoat and the three of them left the room, shutting the door behind them. As they ran down the hallway, Maxine held Astrid's hand while she held her other hand against her belly, tears streaking her face. They got to the intersection and Cal turned right.

Maxine stopped and pointed to the left. "The exit is this way."

"Go to the staff car and wait for me. I need to get someone."

Kirsten sat up with a start when Cal burst into her room. "Put this on," he said, throwing her the greatcoat. "You're coming with me."