When They Became Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first wave of her climax shuddered through her body, and having felt that beneath him, Mike lost what control he had left. He buried his cock in her mouth and felt it explode there, filling her throat and mouth with his cum. She swallowed as fast a she could but still rivulets of his seed ran down from the corners of her mouth.

She clasped her knees about his head, holding him in place. He pushed his tongue in and out of her, feeling her cunt grasp at his muscle, trying to milk it. Moaning with the delightful agony of release, they eventually slowed.

Her finger slid out of his ass, and his cock slid out of her mouth, dragging a trail of cum and saliva across her chin and onto her chest. He rolled off of her and the two lay side by side panting for a while, unaware they were holding hands as tightly as if keeping each other from falling off a cliff.

They rolled toward each other, and wrapped arms about each other, and they kissed. He adored the taste of his cum mixed with the sweetness of her mouth. She pushed their bodies closer together, and one of her hands went down to massage his spent cock, hoping to bring it back to life.

He responded well. She moved him onto his back and leaned up over him, stroking his cock until it was at full staff again. Toni then lifted up and sat across his loins, and guided his cock to her sopping wet pussy. Their eyes locked together, she lowered herself down over him.

His hands came up to cup her breasts, and his fingertips pinched and rolled her nipples. She began to ride him, slowly, like a novice equestrian learning to post trot. She tilted her pelvis to make sure he didn't slide out and then increased her speed. In no time, her ass cheeks were slapping against his thighs as she went faster and faster.

Having cum once already he would last a while longer this time, and she was able to enjoy a smaller second orgasm that way. He quickly lifted her off him and moved her onto all fours, kneeling behind her. She arched her back and lifted her ass up toward him, and his hand explored the depths of her pussy and then, lubricated with her juices, he fingered her asshole.

"Fuck me," she said, her face almost buried in the pillows.

He put his cock at her pussy and leaned in, and slid his whole length inside her. She reached a hand back to open herself for him as she had before, using the meat of her thumb to stimulate her clit. As he thrust into her harder and faster she knew she would not be able to hold back yet another orgasm.

Then suddenly he was out of her, and before she could protest he had his throbbing hot cock poised at the puckered opening of her asshole. She had never been taken that way, and as the fear of it entered her mind the reality of it entered her ass. He slid his entire member in her, held fast while her muscles protested and then relaxed, and then started to fuck her ass.

She mauled her clit, and ran a finger up inside her pussy. He was wild, like an animal, and just as he was starting to hurt her he pulled out and pumped his cock by hand, sending long stringy globs of cum up her spine.

She cried out and came all at once, clenching her thighs around her hand as it cupped her pulsing cunt. She collapsed on her front, exhausted.

Mike leaned down and kissed that ass he had just been fucking, and then kissed higher onto her back, and very slowly lapped up the pools of cum he had deposited on her back. When he reached her shoulders he lay atop her, nuzzling her neck, tickling her ears with his tongue until she couldn't help but laugh.

He rolled off of her, and they embraced and kissed. She worked the covers out from under them and buried them under warm yet soggy sheets and blankets, and wrapped in each other's arms, they slept.

When he awoke sometime later she was staring at his face, her eyes wide, her face stained with worry. He smiled at her.

"What just happened?" she asked him, fearful.

Mike sighed. "I read somewhere that the best way to ruin something good is to analyze it," he said, and then he kissed her softly. "You hungry yet? I'm starved."

They got up, and took turns in the bathroom washing up before putting their clothes back on. The storm had abated, leaving behind a dazzling yet hazardous sheet of ice over everything. With candles as their only light, they stood together in the kitchenette, warming pans of meaty soup and preparing tea.

"We can never be the same as we were after this," Toni said absently.

"Nothing is ever the same as it was," Mike told her. "Everything is in a constant state of flux. This conversation has changed us already, and the next words we say will change us again."

"But, what we did..."

"Felt delightful," he interrupted her before she could say what he feared she was about to. "Didn't it? I don't understand why it happened. I don't even think I care right now why. 'Why' doesn't matter. It happened, and unless you make this into something bad I hope to hell it happens again."

They carried their meal into the main room and sat on the floor on cushions, leaning against the couch. The soup was hot, the tea soothing.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that?" Toni asked him.

Mike shrugged. "Natural talent," he said. "Must run in the family. You think all I've done for the past two years is study philosophy?"

She play-punched his shoulder. "Really," she said. "I mean, I've had lovers, and I even had a husband once, and I've never felt it the way I did with you. I even did things with you just now that I've never done before, and yet it was all so easy this time. It just felt so...right."

"It was right," he said, sounding so perfectly confident she felt the rest of her qualms melting away. "But, damn, Sis, my balls still hurt!"

She smiled, and almost blushed at the compliment. "Maybe I can find a way to make them feel better later," she said.

It was an exploratory question, to see if Mike was interested in being with her again. Maybe this had been just some magical moment of chemistry and need, opportunity and desire left unbridled, a one-shot experience that they would never know again.

"I'm sure you can," he said. "In fact, I might have a few suggestions."

She slid closer to him and they finished their meal.

"But, now what happens," she asked as they stood up and carried their plates to the sink, "if one of us meets someone else? I mean, do we still, you know, even after we've started with somebody new?"

Mike laughed. "You worry too much," he said, and he scooped her in his arms. He leaned down and kissed her, and felt her melt into him. Still holding each other, they went back to the bedroom. "Now, about that cure for my aching balls?"

Laughing, she took his hand and led him to the bed, whipped him around and pushed him down on his back across the rumpled mattress. Smiling wider than she had in a very long time, she knelt beside him, stripped off her shirt, and roughly opened the front of his pants. "Let me see what I can come up with," she said.

But her little brother was already one step ahead of her. What he had, came up to meet her as she descended on him with her mouth.

12