When Wishes Have Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" Alicia moaned loudly before pressing the phone against Eric's arm to muffle the receiver as she squeaked with each thrust deep into her. "Oh...uh, uh, uh, mmmmmnggg, yeah, oh, uh, uh!"

Eric gritted his teeth as his huge, thick shaft pummelled repeatedly into the tight, vice-like pussy of his friend's girlfriend, feasting his eyes on her ecstasy-twisted gorgeous face and her large, ripe tits bouncing hotly in the thin, lace confines of her black bra, jiggling succulently.

For a few moments all the hot girlfriend could do was grunt and squeak as her boyfriend's friend fucked her hard, her ass lifting from the counter with each thrust, until finally she took a deep breath, getting as much of a hold on herself as she could and once more placed the receiver to her ear.

"B..Babe...N..Nick...uh huh...yeah!?...Oh...ummm, Eric surprised me with his...umm...moves...uh, mmmm...I'm gonna have to go baby...yes...I'll 'take him'...promise baby..." Alicia spoke, the strain of not moaning or groaning plain on her reddening face, her eyes wide and her hand gripping both the phone and Eric's shoulder as tightly as her legs locked on to his waist. "Uhhuhmmm...oh baby, I need to go baby....yes....oh yes, I love you too baby...I love you so much!..."

Eric smiled to himself as he stared deep into Alicia's wide eyes, his hard dick pumping her rapidly as she said those words, and wondered to himself whether she had meant them for her boyfriend on the phone or him as he fucked her good...maybe both...that was so hot.

"...take care...I'll see you later....bye baby....byyeee!!" The stunning brunette said, her voice rising to a high pitch from the strain and pleasure by the end.

With the last word Alicia pressed the button on the phone and slammed it down on the counter beside her as the pent up lust and ecstasy erupted within her.

"OH FUCK ME! UGHHH YES! OHHHHH FUCK! UHHHHHHHNNNGHH!" The hot girlfriend screamed loudly as she threw her head back, leaning back on the counter on her hands, arching her back and pushing her glorious tits out as she gave in to the ecstasy rushing through her. "OH FUCK GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK ERIC! YES! OH FUCK YESS! OHHHHMMMMM! YEAH! OHH FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK ERIC! UGHHHH!"

"Yeah! You like that don't ya Liss? You like me fucking you while you spoke to Nick?" Eric replied, a mix of smugness and teasing as his hand once more found Alicia's big tits, happily mashing them in his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh yeah...I love it when you fuck me Eric...oh fuck I love it sooo fucking much! Ughnnn...mmmmmm....yeeesss! Keep fucking me! Ohhh!" Alicia groaned in response, her hair swishing as her head hung back and she moaned wordlessly, relishing in the illicit screw.

Eric smiled to himself...now she was his...just like he had planned yesterday.

"Who fucks you good Liss?" He growled, his hand groping harder on her soft, firm flesh.

"Ohhhhhuunnnghhhh yooouu dooo baby! Ohhh yeah....mmmm!" She moaned deeply in reply before she raised her head to look into his eyes with an expression that should have burned him away it was so heated with lust. "You fuck me good Eric....yeahh....ummm...unnghhhh...you fuck me so good...I love your big dick...fuck it's soo fucking good....umm! Fuck me baby!"

"Am I the best, huh?" Eric asked tightly, fuck she was squeezing him dry!

"Yeah, you're the best baby...the best at fucking me...unnnnmm...fuck me hard baby! OHH!" Nick's girlfriend purred hornily in reply.

"Am I better than Nick?" He asked, making sure he looked deep in her eyes, and was glad as the dirtiest smile he had ever seen twisted Alicia's hot, luscious lips.

"Mmmm, yeah...yes....you're better...ohhmm...so much better at fucking me than Nick...ohhmm...so much bigger than he is....ohhunnghhh yeah...you're so bad...mmm...so bad for nailing me behind his back...fucking me...ohhh...fucking me in our kitchen, on our counter...fucking your big dick into me while we were on the phone...OHHH....and squeezing his girlfriend's tits....yes! YES! OH FUCK YES! UGHHH!" She began saying huskily, and then moaning lustfully, until she ended screaming loudly, flinging her arms around his neck as she tried hard to match his thrusts as his hands once more held her tightly under her skirt. "Yeah...ohhhhh, fuck me...yes! OHhhhhhh! Give me your big cock Eric please...oh yes...yes...oh fuck...oh please fuck me...ohhhh...don't ever stop fucking me Eric! OH FUCK YES! YES! OH I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK! OHHH! GIVE IT TO ME! OH FUCK GIVE ME ALL YOUR BIG COCK! YESS!"

"Yeah, take it all Liss...fuck you're a hot slut!" Eric growled, ramming his hard nine inch dick into her so hard Alicia screamed wordlessly. "Maybe...maybe you should tell Nick how much you're enjoying this Liss!"

Alicia groaned throatily before she picked up the phone, and held it to her ear as if Nick were on the other side.

"Oh fuck! Ummm! Oh baby...Nick baby...ohh...your friend is fucking me in our kitchen baby...ohhh fuck yes...ohhh his dick is so fucking big....ohhhmmmmm...he's filling me up so good baby...yes...unghhh...he's fucking me behind your back and ohh fuck...he's sooo good baby...unghhhmm...he's so much better than you...and so much bigger....oh baby I love you...umm, uh, uh, uh....yeesssohhhh....but I love his hard cock...ohhh I want him to fuck me all day! Oh fuck yes! Listen to him fucking your girl baby...riding her like she needs...ummm...like she wants him too.....oh fuck yeeessss! Oh Eric fuck me baby! Yes!" Alicia moaned sexily into the phone, and the words drove both of them wild.

Eric smiled smugly to himself. She was his now, and she would definitely be back on his dick again soon.

The thought made him smile as he continued to screw Nick's girlfriend on the counter as Alicia moaned into the handset before it fell from her hand as the ecstasy began to flood through every nerve of her body and her moans began to resound loudly through the apartment and out into the street, letting anyone who lived or walked nearby know that some hot woman was getting the best sex of her life in that apartment right then, and more than a few of the neighbours did look up and hear what Alicia screamed lustfully next.

"OH ERIC! OH BABY! OH FUCK ME ERIC! OHHH FUCK ME BEHIND NICK'S BACK! FUCK ME LIKE ONLY HE SHOULD! OHHHH YES! YES! OHHHH FUCK! MAKE MY TITS BOUNCE BABY! OHHHHH FUCK YOUR FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND! YES! OHHH!" The stunning girlfriend screamed as she began clawing at the back of Eric's neck.

She was close now, and for that matter so was Eric, he couldn't hold back much longer. Fuck, Nick's girlfriend was a great fuck! He was going to have to remember to thank him for that!

"You gonna cum Liss? You gonna cum for me?" He growled harshly, his balls beginning to tingle as he watched Alicia's eyes widen, wild and lost in the pure pleasure surging through every vein as he jackhammered his hard dick into her relentlessly.

"YES! YES! OH FUUCK YES! OH KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHH KEEP FUCKING ME! I'M GONNA CUM...KEEP FUCKING ME...YES...OH FUCK....YES....OHHH....OHHH..OHHHH....OHHHHFUUUCKKKKU...I'M CUMMING BABY...OH FUCK I'M CUMMING...UNGHHHHHHH!" Alicia screamed so loudly Eric would have covered his ears if his own orgasm had not been about to tear through him.

The gorgeous brunette girlfriend wrapped her arms tightly around him in a death grip, squashing her almost completely exposed big tits flat against his naked chest, her long, smooth legs locking so hard around him that she seemed to be trying to break him in two. Her hot, sensuous body shuddered uncontrollably as a wordless scream of pure lust tore through her, her hot, burning pussy gripping his hard dick as her orgasm literally ripped through her gorgeous 21-year-old body, shaking her with pure bliss.

"Ughhhh fuckk...I'm cumming Liss...ugnnnn...gonna fill your pussy with cum baby! FUCKUGHHHH!" Eric growled through gritted teeth before he rammed his entire nine-inch shaft deep into his friend's girl's pussy before his balls tightened.

This was what he had been waiting for, the chance to fill Nick's girlfriend's unprotected pussy with all of his hot, thick, potent cum, shooting it deep into her womb. Fuck, it had been worth the wait!

Convulsing, his dick spurted load after thick, heavy load deep into Alicia's unprotected pussy, shooting deep into her womb as he held his thick, solidly hard cock deep inside her. One, two, three, four, five...thick loads of cum blasted deep into his friend's girlfriend's body, filling her with his cum and sending her orgasmic high even higher. Eric could hardly believe he was here, in Nick's, his friend's, own kitchen with his nine-inch dick buried balls deep in his friend's girlfriend, emptying his balls deep into her unprotected pussy as she clung to him in the rapture of her own orgasm, her bare legs gripping around him and her big tits pressed against his naked chest. Damn, this was a good day!

What seemed like an eternity passed as both of the lustful pair's heads swam in ecstasy, however before long, Alicia's vice-like grip finally loosened and she began panting...Eric hadn't noticed when she had stopped screaming.

Moving a little away so that she sat straight and breathing heavily, her big impressive tits heaving so gorgeously, Alicia brushed her now messy hair from her beautiful face and smiled at him as she let her legs fall from around his waist, his dick still buried deep within her pussy, though it was softening now.

"Mmmm, fuck....that was fun." She purred contentedly, her grey eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

Eric smiled confidently and smugly as he wiped his face with the back of his hand, letting his hands rest on her long, smooth legs as they dangled off the edge of the counter.

"Sure was." He replied haughtily.

Alicia's smile deepened as she traced a finger down his chiselled chest.

"You're so bad." She purred happily, and when he smiled smugly she added. "Having sex with your friend's girlfriend and filling me with your cum. I can feel it inside me."

Eric laughed lightly, his smile never fading.

"You really needed that huh?" He asked already knowing the answer and watched as his friend's girl nodded brightly.

"Totally" She answered as she lightly wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. "And I'm glad you took care of me."

Softly she kissed his lips before that sparkle shone in her eyes.

"I guess I owe you another chance to put your dick in my mouth." She said sexily and Eric's smile deepened.

Placing his strong hands on her slim waist Eric kissed Alicia on her soft, luscious lips before he leaned back, pulling her to her feet. For a moment her legs wavered however his friend's stunning girlfriend quickly caught her balance, her legs still shaky from her powerful orgasm.

"I'll make sure to fill your throat with hard dick." He said as he still held her small waist. Fuck she was gorgeous! "I'm going to have to thank Nick for starting all this."

Alicia laughed lightly before she pushed him playfully away from her.

"I don't think he'd be pleased that you're fucking his girlfriend." She teased, her grey eyes sparkling in that beautiful face. "But first, you owe me breakfast."

Eric grinned at that, despite the fact he was standing naked in his friend's kitchen, his now soft dick hanging between him and his friend's girlfriend he had just screwed the life out of, all she could say was 'make me some breakfast'...and so casually too...as if she hadn't just cheated on her boyfriend whom she loved and who she had been on the phone with in the middle of it too! Damn this girl made his dick twitch with life!

"Anything for my mate's girl." He teased and Alicia slapped his ass.

And so Eric went about preparing breakfast, not bothering to dress and leaving the towel in the middle of the kitchen floor. He didn't even bother to dress when the two of them sat in the lounge and ate, talking and laughing like he wasn't sitting there naked.

However, it wasn't long before Alicia's and his lips were locked once again, their tongues sparring passionately in each other's mouths as Eric's hands ran up her smooth legs and over her big tits. Soon enough, the apartment rang with the sounds of moans and groans as Eric's naked ass pumped up and down as he drove his hard dick in and out of his friend's girlfriend's tight pussy, nailing her tight ass deeper and deeper into the mattress she shared with her boyfriend, her hands clawing at his back as she screamed and begged for more. The headboard banged repeatedly on the wall and the bed squeaked lewdly, marking their second illicit fuck as Alicia's long smooth legs waved in the air her toes curling from how intense she was feeling as all nine inches of her boyfriend's friend's cock drove deep into her again and again, her big naked tits shaking and rolling rapidly around her chest as she stared up into Eric's face in complete rapture.

The bed squeaked and the headboard banged for an hour, with Eric holding himself above her looking down as he fucked the life out of her, or Alicia bouncing swiftly up and down his hard dick, her big tits flailing freely, before the flat finally filled with a rapturous scream of orgasmic ecstasy only to fall silent except the sound of heavy breathing as Eric emptied his balls deep inside the stunning, cheating girlfriend for the second time that day, filling her with his thick, life-creating cum like only her boyfriend should have done.

As the two collapsed in heavy panting and tiredness, Alicia curled up beside her boyfriend's friend, noticing the time. Nick wouldn't be back for a while longer and she had already had sex with his friend twice, and she still had a debt to pay. However the two lay there, catching their breath, and all the while Alicia's unaware boyfriend carried on his work, oblivious to the hot sex going on at his home between his friend and girlfriend.

Nick packed his things and made sure everything was turned off before he left the room he had been working in for what seemed like hours, but he had managed to get everything done today and more, even calling his beautiful girlfriend, though he had disturbed her whooping Eric's ass no doubt at Guitar Hero.

As he made his way out of the building and towards the car, almost burning his hand on the door handle as the sun beat down mercilessly on the metal, Nick was blissfully unaware that his girlfriend had been filled with his friend's huge loads of cum twice that day, that she had been bouncing up and down his hard dick repeatedly, screaming for all the neighbours to hear about how much she enjoyed it more than his and how much better Eric was at fucking her than he was and how she would fuck him whenever, wherever and however he wanted.

As he got into the car and began making his way back home, enjoying the sun, smiling as he nodded his head to the tunes on the radio and drove along leisurely feeling happy and content at the scenes of peace and happiness that filled the streets of the City of Taboo Dreams, Alicia was back at their apartment on her knees while Eric sat on the couch, his jeans open as Nick's girlfriend bobbed her head up and down his hard dick, her lips wrapped tightly around the thick shaft sliding rapidly up and down as her cheeks sucked in and out and her tongue danced across the sensitive head, her eyes locked on his as her hand pumped furiously up and down the nine-inch rod. Alicia's big tits jiggled within her open top, exposing the glorious mounds perfectly as she sucked hard and lovingly deep into her throat, oblivious to the fact that her loving boyfriend was on his way home.

As Nick turned a corner, his friend's hand slid into his girlfriend's top, squeezing and grabbing a good feel of her luscious 36D tits causing Alicia to moan hotly around his dick. As Nick made his way home, his girlfriend made his friend very, very happy.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Eric growled and Alicia sucked harder when suddenly a car door closed outside.

Alicia's eyes widened, but her boyfriend's friend was too far gone to stop, and so as the hot girlfriend pulled her mouth from his dick, about to say Nick was back, Eric grunted and his dick exploded.

Huge spurts of thick, hot, white cum blasted from his dick showering her. A thick glob shot into her brunette hair, another across her cheek, one across her nose and on her eye, two more straight into her open mouth and another just missing and spraying over her lips and chin, while another covered her neck and the last two, the biggest of all, hit her right on the chest, running down over her exposed, big tits.

Alicia looked up with one eye open, stunned. She was covered in cum and her boyfriend was about to walk through the front door any minute! And Eric had his dick out!

Swallowing the cum that filled her mouth, Alicia was about to tell Eric when they both heard a key in the front door. Eric scrambled to put his dick back in his jeans, hopping as he pulled the zipper up, and Alicia looked around for something to wipe the cum from her face quickly.

"I'll stall him." Her boyfriend's friend said quickly before he rushed off to the hall. A second later Alicia heard her boyfriend's happy voice.

Fuck! If only he walked in he'd see her kneeling on the floor, her tits basically hanging out of her top and her face and tits covered in his friend's hot cum! Fuck! Her heart was beating out of her chest!

Looking down at her chest Alicia quickly began buttoning her top up with shaking hands, before she looked around desperately as she heard Nick and Eric approaching. Panicking she quickly began rubbing her face and neck, massaging Eric's cum into her skin and hands as quickly as she could before she jumped up and tried to catch her breath, her face red from all the cocksucking she had done.

She had just gotten to her feet when Nick walked in with Eric behind him.

"Hey babe." Her handsome boyfriend said as he walked towards her.

Smiling and trying to look as composed as she could with his friend's cum rubbed into her skin, Alicia wrapped her arms around Nick as he hugged her warmly...and she felt something wet and sticky press into her tits and her eyes widened as she realised she had buttoned her top up so hastily that she had forgotten to rub in the cum Eric had shot all over her tits.

Suddenly her eyes caught sight of Eric pointing to his hair and for a moment Alicia looked at him confusedly before she touched her hair and felt something wet, warm and sticky. Her heart beat even faster as she remembered her boyfriend's friend shooting another heavy load into her hair. Not knowing what to do with it she quickly stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the cum from them.

The whole thing was intensely erotic, at least it would have been if Alicia's heart hadn't been pounding out of her chest. Here she was, hugging her boyfriend, him unknowingly pressing his friend's cum into her tits, as she sucked his friend's cum from her fingers without him knowing, and all this just seconds after he had cum on her face after she had sucked him off! Fuck! If she wasn't so nervous she would have been incredibly horny right then!

"You look all red babe." Nick commented as he let her go, the whole hug only taking a second or so. "It's really hot outside. Are the windows open?"

He turned to look around as he waved a magazine trying to cool himself down, and Alicia gave Eric a quick flash of a smile as if to say 'that was too close', Eric gave her a very significant look back, though he did grin and Alicia felt a flood of excitement pass through her.

"Ah, it's good to be home." Nick said, tossing the magazine down on the sofa his friend had just been sitting on getting head from his girlfriend. Looking happily between them, completely unaware of everything that had gone on, he asked, "So, how's your day been? Been playing Guitar Hero all day ah?"

1...345678