When Worlds Collide Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we're mates," she sighed, deciding that there was no point in fighting it. She couldn't leave the compound anyway so there really wasn't anywhere to run and hide from Aaron. Plus the thought of doing so made her heart almost stop with anxiety. She wanted to know more about him. She wanted to give in to all the confusing thoughts and feelings in her head.

"I suppose I'd better find out who you are Aaron and vice versa." Her tone, what Lacey called 'her lawyer tone', came across as slightly irritated. If she was going to get involved in this crazy world then she would have to find a way to deal with it in a manner she could understand. Finding out facts was what she did, so she would apply her years of training to the situation.

Aaron grimaced as he burst out laughing at her disgruntled tone. He could see the determination on her face, the almost resigned expression as if she was about to be tortured. She was clearly perturbed about things but she was gamely squaring her shoulders and opting to deal with it rather than run away.

Her bravery made him feel so proud of her. She was a strong woman his mate. She was exactly what he needed. "You start," he smiled, softly reaching out a hand to capture a long, silky lock of midnight black hair and watching it trickle through his fingers as if totally fascinated by the sight. "I want to know everything about you, Jen."

She took a deep breath. "Well, I'm Jennifer Swift, I'm twenty six and I'm a lawyer, a very good lawyer actually. I own my own flat, the one you got shot outside of, and Lacey is my best friend. I have no family and neither does she so we're pretty close. We tend to rely on each other for most things. Oh, and I'm apparently now the mate of a werewolf. That pretty much sums me up."

Aaron nodded slowly smiling up at her. "So you're not only beautiful you're very smart too," he said quietly, feeling a rush of pride that his woman was so smart and tough, willing to stand up for what she believed was right. He wanted to pull her down beside him again. He wanted to kiss her soft lips. He wanted to tell her how proud he was of her, how strong and resilient she was. How beautiful and amazing she was. He resisted though because he didn't want to do anything that may make her leave.

"My turn," he said, adopting the narrative tone she had used, a small smile twitching at his lips. "I'm Aaron Alexander. I'm a born Were and I'm one hundred and sixty seven on my next birthday."

He laughed when her eyes widened at his age. "I work with Rafe at the club Wicked, helping him run it and filling in for him when he needs time off. Rafe is my best friend and my parents live here in the compound. I have two sisters and three brothers who are living in the city at the moment but come back for visits and when they feel the need to run. I'm one of Jared's betas so that makes me pretty high up in the pack and I was considered quite a catch."

He shot her a wicked grin. "You don't know it but you've just broken the hearts of just about every unattached woman within a hundred mile radius. Until I set eyes on you just now I was the most outrageous flirt and lover of women but those days are now over. There is only you now, Jen. No other woman will ever appeal to me now I've found my mate in you."

Jen swallowed hard as she looked into his face. "Wow, your life story kind of trumps mine," she finally said with a nervous laugh. "So Rafe's comment about you being a lothario wasn't a joke then?" The thought of Aaron with other women most definitely didn't appeal to her. The fact that he was over a hundred years old and didn't look a day over thirty three was staggering too. A hundred years of loving women? Her heart skipped loudly in her chest. Being with Aaron intimately would most definitely be a mind blowing experience. She felt her cheeks redden at the direction her thoughts were taking and she looked away. The man was lying at death's door and she was thinking about having sex with him? She stifled down a groan.

Aaron smiled gently at her and urged her up out of the chair so she was leaning over him, forcing her to meet his intent gaze. "I belong to you, Jen, and only you," he said huskily raising his head slightly so he could kiss her lightly, groaning at the first touch of his mate's lips against his. Heat flared through his body the instant their lips touched. He kept his touch light as he slowly traced her soft lips with his own, his tongue stroking over her lower lip slowly as he savoured his first taste of her.

He was right, she was perfection. He threaded a hand in her silky hair and angled her head to the side so his tongue could press for entrance into her mouth and taste every single inch of her hot depths. His body yearned for more as he deepened the kiss, feeling his heart start to beat hard in his chest as his delicious woman kissed him back with as much enthusiasm as he was putting into his kiss. Her sweet scent of strawberry and vanilla assaulted him and he groaned deeply as he pulled her closer.

Jen pressed forward so his head was resting once more on the pillow and allowed her lips to explore his in a tentative kiss. Desire shot through her body instantly. Not the usual kind of desire she felt when a man kissed her. No, this desire was a hot, encompassing need which came from nowhere and took her breath away. He tasted so perfect, so wonderful and she just couldn't get enough of his mouth against hers. She whimpered at the unexpected heat flooding her body, even as she pressed him back against the pillows and fought the urge to climb back up onto the bed to feel his hard length pressing against her body again. Any doubts she had about all the wolf stuff just melted away. She'd worry about that later. All that mattered right now was the gorgeous man lying in the bed and his wonderful lips stealing her breath away. It would be so easy to lose herself in Aaron's kisses, she was already losing herself as it was.

"Jen," Aaron groaned against her mouth, his voice sounding tortured. "You taste so heavenly, sweetheart. So perfect." His mouth began assaulting hers again in another deep drugging kiss and he was pulling her back onto the bed, his breath hissing out in pain which he dampened down as best he could because he wanted to feel her softness pressing against his hardness so badly.

"Aaron," Jen stammered, trying to extricate herself from his arms as he tensed with pain. "You're hurting yourself."

"Hush," he commanded softly, his tongue once more sweeping into her mouth to silence her as his body practically hummed with a combination of pleasure and pain.

She gave in to his kiss for a moment longer, her own need catching her completely off guard as she pressed her body against his as gently as she could. His breath hissed out again and she stiffened, gently pulling away from him, ignoring his murmur of protest. "Aaron, enough," she said sternly reaching up to gently untangle his hand from her hair. She didn't want to stop kissing him but she didn't want to keep hurting him either. One of them had to be sensible about things.

Luke coughed loudly as he entered the room and Jen pulled back and blushed as Aaron kept a hold of her hand as she sat back down on the chair hastily.

"Even when he's lying at death's door he's still seducing the ladies," the doctor laughed shaking his head. "Time for your pain meds, Aaron. This is likely to knock him out for the night, Jen."

"I'd like to stay for a while. Will that be okay?" she asked, not wanting to leave Aaron alone. She had a feeling he would object if she tried to leave and would refuse his pain medication. He looked stubborn enough to do so and she wanted to sit with him a little longer too, while she got her head around everything that was going on.

"You want to stay and listen to him snore that's fine with me," Luke laughed.

"I don't snore," Aaron grumbled as the doctor injected his IV line. His blue eyes started to flutter closed almost immediately. "Stay with me, Jen," he whispered sleepily.

"I will, Aaron. Sleep now," she whispered back as his hand relaxed around hers and he fell into a deep sleep.

___

Rafe walked Lacey up to her room after kissing his sister goodbye as Caleb came to claim her and take her back home. He hesitated at the door wanting to kiss her again but not wanting to rush her.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked him tentatively and he smiled slowly.

"I'd love to come in Lacey but I may have a problem leaving if I do," he admitted.

Lacey flushed at the blatant desire on his face. Her heart starting to pick up pace as she stared into his lovely brown eyes. Watching Jen's stunned reaction to Aaron and the blond man claiming her for his mate had been a little surreal. Did she look as stunned when Rafe looked at her the way Aaron looked at Jen?

She had been confused at her reaction to Rafe but the wolves seemed to find nothing unusual in it and hearing Rhianna's explanation earlier about mating made it all sound kind of logical in a weird way. Both she and Jen had stepped into a whole other world. It was strange and confusing but she couldn't deny her attraction to Rafe or the way he made her feel when he kissed her.

Making up her mind she opened the door and tugged at his hand. Silently he entered the room and closed the door behind them, leaning against it as if afraid to come in any further.

"Lacey, we have plenty of time," he said quietly even though he wanted nothing more than to lie with her and make her his forever. He didn't just want it, he needed it so badly.

"We don't know how much time we have, Rafe," she answered. "There's going to be a war. People could die. I don't want to die without knowing what it is like to be with you."

Rafe's heart twisted painfully in his chest and he reached for her, pulling her against his hard body. "You are not going to die, Lacey," he ground out harshly, his expression pained. "I won't let anything happen to you. I won't let anyone take you from me."

She wanted to believe him so badly. She knew he meant what he said but she also knew Richard and that Rafe's promises, while sincere, may be promises he just couldn't keep. She leaned into him and pressed her mouth urgently against his, needing to taste him again to see if it was as magical as their first kiss.

Rafe ground his mouth down hard against hers causing a little whimper to escape from her as his arms banded around her tightly. His need for her was all consuming as he pressed her lips apart and boldly stroked his tongue deep inside her mouth letting her know with no doubt that she belonged to him as much as he belonged to her.

His touch was hard, and rough and so possessive it was a wonder she wasn't fighting him, pushing him away, asking for him to be more gentle with her. She didn't do any of that. Instead she answered him with a need that matched his in every way. Her fingers dug painfully hard into his hair and she was pressing him back into the door as she attacked him hungrily with her mouth.

Rafe's cock throbbed and jumped painfully in his jeans as he felt the full length of her softness touching every part of his body. He growled and fisted his hands into her hair, pushing away from the door and walking her backwards towards the bed, his mouth never leaving hers.

The back of her knees hit the mattress and as she felt backwards he followed her, pressing her thighs apart so he could lie between them and rub his aching body against her heat. His mouth trailed kisses of fire along her jaw and down her neck as he hands roughly pulled at the material of her top to slide it from her body.

Lacey moaned and arched up to help him almost sighing with relief when her top was gone and Rafe's large hands were moulding her breasts through the lace of her bra. She was on fire and had been from the moment their lips had touched. Her body ached for his touch in a way it had never ached for any other man. Only Rafe could satisfy the hot need inside her and she wanted their clothes to be gone so he could fill her completely and make her his.

"Rafe," she moaned softly as his mouth suckled and licked desperately at the swell of her breasts. He growled in response and his mouth closed over one hard peak through the lace as he sucked and nipped causing her to cry out and arch her back. She needed more. She needed to feel him against her naked flesh.

She tried to get to the fastening of her bra to release it but Rafe growled again and she stilled all movement and looked into his eyes. There was a slightly feral look to them, as if his wolf was close to the surface. "Rafe?" she whispered shakily.

Rafe's wolf was in ecstasy. He howled his glee as they tasted their mate ravenously, their cock pushing relentlessly against her hot body seeking to be inside her. 'Mine,' he crowed in delight. ''My mate, my woman, mine!' Rafe suddenly stiffened as he stared into Lacey's slightly worried eyes and he realised his wolf was too close. He took a deep breath and pushed him down, groaning loudly and rolling off her to lie flat on his back.

"Lacey, I'm sorry," he ground out. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

She sat up and looked down at him, her silvery blonde hair falling forward over her shoulders. "You didn't frighten me, Rafe," she said softly. "Well, not really frighten me," she amended. "I just really wanted to get my bra off."

He stared at her in surprise and then started to laugh. "Well, why didn't you say so?" he asked pushing himself up and trailing a finger slowly over the lace surrounding her perfect breasts. "Do you want it off in one piece or would shredding it completely suffice?"

His husky voice sent a shiver of pure pleasure down her spine and she sucked in a deep breath. "One piece would be preferable, I didn't pack that many," she breathed softly as she arched against his finger and let out a little breathy moan.

He seemed almost disappointed but then he smiled again and reached behind her to get rid of the offending garment. Her breasts spilled free as he tossed the lace away and feasted his eyes on her body. Her breasts were perfect, so full and soft with hard, pink nipples begging for his lips and hands. He growled loudly again and bent his head to capture one of the taut peaks between his lips.

He suckled gently at first, running his tongue lovingly around her nipple before flicking it lightly across the top. Her deep moan triggered his need and he pulled harder on the swollen bud, an arm snaking around her waist to bring her closer as he suckled and nipped hard at her breast.

Every pull of Rafe's lips and teeth sent white hot pleasure straight between her legs and Lacey could only hold onto his wide shoulders and shiver with delight as he attacked her body with relish. She had liquid fire in her veins and Rafe Hanlon was the only man who could quench that fire.

She moaned loudly as he abandoned one breast to move to the other, torturing her nipple as ruthlessly as he had the other one. Her hands moved to the buttons on his shirt, restlessly trying to get them undone so she could press her breasts to his hard chest.

Rafe abandoned her breasts to come back to her mouth, needing to taste her sweetness again. She was stripping the shirt from his back and he helped her as much as he could without losing connection with her mouth. He was so hard for her, so desperate to be inside her it was consuming him. He wrenched his mouth away from her and stared into her amazing green eyes breathing heavily.

"Lacey, I can't wait," he groaned. "We'll go slow the next time but for now will you please just get naked as quickly as possible. I need you too much, baby."

Rafe's open admission and the hot, urgent expression on his gorgeous face stole her breath away. She wasn't even aware she was nodding her consent eagerly as she stripped off her boots, jeans and panties in record time. She had a few brief moments to look at his amazing body and the long, thick pulsing cock standing proudly between his legs.

Her breath caught and she licked her lips in anticipation. God, his body was so beautiful. She couldn't wait to feel him slide inside her. She couldn't wait to taste him with her mouth and feel him in her hands. She dearly wanted to do it right now but she knew he wouldn't let her, not this time.

"If you don't stop looking at me like that you're going to make me lose all control," he growled softly pressing her back against the bed.

"I don't suppose there's any chance I could just......"she started to say breathlessly and he growled louder.

"There's nothing I'd like more than to feel your mouth around me, Lace," he said hoarsely. "But if you do that right now I'm going to cum straight away and I want that pleasure inside your beautiful body."

Her heart kicked up a beat and she tried to sit back up bringing her breasts in contact with his hard chest and moaning softly. "Let me take care of your urgency, Rafe," she breathed softly. "We have all night for everything else."

She pushed at his chest snaking her tongue over one hard nipple as he groaned loudly and fell back against the pillows. She smiled her triumph at his capitulation and licked over his taut stomach as she made her way down to his throbbing cock. She needed to taste him so badly she wrapped her lips over the spongy head with little fanfare, taking him deep into her mouth as he roared loudly and his hips rolled up.

"Oh fuck!" Rafe ground out as he sank into her hot mouth and her tongue began to tease him mercilessly. He had only been half serious about cumming straight away but if she kept sucking on him the way she was doing right now it would be a certainty.

Her moist heat slid over his aching length and he thrust up again pressing as much of his cock into her mouth as possible, his eyes glittering as he watched her head bob up and down his throbbing shaft with relish. Oh God, she was killing him with her wicked mouth as she alternated between laving him with her tongue and then sucking hard on his head as her hand gripped him firmly at the base and stroked slowly.

Lacey laved his cock with her tongue lapping up the tangy pre-cum already leaking from the spongy head. He tasted so amazing and his throaty growls were making her so wet. She slid her mouth up and down his impressive length as she moaned her own pleasure. She couldn't get enough of him inside her mouth. She sucked hard and stroked him faster and faster as she felt his thighs begin to tense. He was close to achieving his release and it gave her a heady feeling of pleasure knowing she was the one driving him towards orgasmic bliss.

"Lace," he growled loudly, his hands fisting in her hair as he bucked into her waiting mouth. "That's it...just like that...suck me harder, baby. Oh, fuck!" His body tightened and he swelled inside her mouth a split second before he roared his pleasure and began to empty himself into her beautiful mouth. She sucked and swallowed as he jerked again and gave her more of his seed with another loud groan. She kept sucking and swallowing until he finally relaxed and his hands gentled in her hair.

Rafe sucked in hard breaths as he urged Lacey up until she was lying fully on top of him. His mouth found hers unerringly and he kissed her hard as he ran his hands down her back and cupped her ass tightly. "You have the wickedest mouth ever, baby," he groaned softly as he gentled his kiss so he could leisurely explore her mouth. He could taste himself on her and it made his heart thump harder as their tongue duelled erotically.

He hadn't planned on being with her tonight and he most definitely hadn't planned on their first sexual encounter to be her pleasuring him. He had envisioned himself loving every inch of her beautiful body until she screamed his name in ecstasy. His woman had had other ideas though.