When Worlds Collide Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,498 Followers

Slowly and methodically he kissed her soft skin as he bared her body to his hungry eyes and mouth. Being with his Annie like this was all he ever wanted in life, the two of them together, surrounded by their love, giving and receiving sweet bliss from each other. His breath caught when her small hands moved between their bodies, stroking his raging hardness through his jeans before she eagerly freed him from the confines of the rough material.

With a muttered groan he rose from the sofa to remove his clothes completely and finish removing hers. The feel of her hot mouth sliding over his engorged cock surprised him and he growled loudly as he looked down to see her take him in her mouth with a soft loving touch. Threading his hands in her curls he closed his eyes and gave into the sweet torture her mouth inspired in him. He struggled to hold himself in check as his woman used her tongue so wickedly on his throbbing shaft. She was such a damned tease at times, driving him insane with her little licks and gentle sucking.

Caleb growled again and pulled her off his cock, pressing her back against the sofa as he knelt down before her and paid her back for her teasing with a little of his own. He held her still as his tongue slowly licked up her wet slit, her arousal filling the room with its heady scent and making his cock twitch with the need to be buried inside her beautiful body. He licked and suckled so softly against her pussy until she was crying out her pleasure, trying desperately to move against him but being unable to do so because of his hold on her body.

"Caleb," she moaned in frustration. "I need you. Stop teasing me, you monster!"

He laughed against her throbbing body. "Monster?" he whispered softly. "Do you want to see a monster, sweet Annie?" he teased lightly, letting his fangs grow as he trailed them slowly against her inner thigh. His movements tickled and she giggled and tried to get away from him but he was holding her too tightly. He sank his fangs into her inner thigh, groaning when her sweet taste filled his mouth. He sipped just a little, conscious of how much blood she had given to Mara to heal her.

A sudden wave of pure possessiveness came over him as he remembered her feeding from Nors. He growled again, moving swiftly up her body to capture her lips in a hard, passionate kiss, twisting around until he was resting back on the sofa and pulling her astride his lap. "Bite me," he commanded softly, his amber eyes flashing with need as he pulled her face to his neck.

Her fangs sank into his neck as he lifted her tiny body up and positioned her over his cock. He slowly lowered her onto his straining shaft, groaning his pleasure as she pulled deeply at his neck as her scalding heat encased his body tightly. "Fuck, Annie," he growled. "You feel so good, sweet one."

He held her still, savouring the feeling of being buried so deep inside her. It felt as if he had been apart from her for months what with everything that had happened in the last few days. His arms banded tightly around his woman as she fed greedily, the erotic pull of her mouth almost sending him over the edge before he'd even begun to love her the way he wanted to.

With a muffled sigh, Rhianna closed the wound of Caleb's neck and flexed her hips dragging a harsh groan from him. She knew what the feeding was about. He would never change, her beautiful vampire. He would never lose his possessive streak or his need to protect her from everything. He would try his hardest to be more relaxed, less worried that she would be hurt but he would fail miserably at it.

She moaned when he raised her body and then pulled her back down onto his throbbing shaft. His thickness stretched her, the rigid bumps on his cock scraping her inner walls so deliciously. Making love with Caleb would always be the most special thing in her world. Loving her vampire was what she was made for. With another soft moan, she gripped the back of the sofa, her hands on either side of his head, and began to dance the erotic rhythm of love with him, riding his cock hard with her head thrown back in ecstasy.

Breathing harshly, Caleb helped her take her pleasure, watching her move sinuously against him, her face flushed with colour, her breath coming out in short, hard pants. She was total perfection, his Annie. Warm, loving and so incredibly sensual. He growled his pleasure as her hot body engulfed him over and over again. He was so close to cumming. Just watching his woman lose herself to the needs of her body was enough to send him over the edge.

He thrust up to meet her downward movements, his touch becoming rougher as his climax neared. He felt her pussy walls start to flutter around his aching cock, felt his balls tighten as she cried out her release, her head thrown back as she shattered so beautifully around his cock. He came instantly, jerking hard into her body as he bathed her insides with his thick seed, his cries of pleasure mixing with hers as they shuddered together in perfect harmony.

Rhianna dropped forward, collapsing against Caleb's wide chest, burying her head in the side of his neck as she struggled for breath. She felt so exhausted but pleasantly so. Caleb's arms wrapped around her tightly, his hand stroking soothingly down her back. "I love you, my Annie," he whispered softly.

"I love you, Caleb," she whispered back, snuggling tighter against him, yawning loudly before falling almost instantly asleep.

Caleb moved them, sliding from her body and grabbing a throw from the back of the sofa. He covered his precious woman against him as he made them as comfortable as they could be on the sofa. He was too tired to go upstairs. He snuggled beside her and closed his eyes, following her quickly into sleep.

_____

Alexei and Andrei picked Andrei's car up from Demetri's. They didn't head into the house, merely climbed into the car and headed back to the nightclub so Alexei could collect his own car which he'd left there earlier. They were both silent, deep in thoughts which they weren't willing to share with each other.

Alexei kept seeing a pair of cerulean blue eyes and a face shrouded by a mane on long blonde curls. Cedar Alexander. He had surreptitiously found out as much as he could about the she wolf without making it too obvious he was doing so. She was close to the pack hierarchy, well thought of, and came from a large family who were held in some prestige within their pack. She was unmated but sexually active like most Weres, indulging her passions when she felt the urge but not having anyone special in her life at the moment.

Her sweet scent still lingered despite the fact it had been a while since he had been in her company. He could still scent her on his hand where he had touched the fragile skin of her neck. The bolt of pure electricity that had gone through his body at that one small touch had been enough to stun him. His entire reaction to her stunned him, as did what he had done to save her and her pack.

Andrei had been livid that someone had told the wolves how to defeat their kind. When he had arrived at the evacuation site he had pulled his brother aside and told him what happened at the compound. He hadn't told him everything. He was withholding something that had occurred and that made Alexei curious for his brother held no secrets from him. As he held no secrets from him.

When Andrei pulled up at the club, Alexei turned to him before he could get out of the car. "I told them," he said quietly.

The atmosphere in the car dropped at least ten degrees as his twin registered what he had said, understanding perfectly what he was meaning. His head turned slowly to look at him, his eyes blazing with fury.

"You," Andrei ground out. "My own brother?!" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Alexei had betrayed them to the Weres? He had to be joking. This really had to be some dumb jest on his part.

"I told them," Alexei confirmed in a hard voice. "At the evacuation site. It was either tell them or they would have been slaughtered."

Andrei stared at him in disbelief his thoughts in total chaos. Out of everyone he thought may have told the Weres their Achilles heel, his twin was the very last person he would ever have considered. "The Council will have your head for this, Alexei," he hissed furiously.

His brother shrugged nonchalantly. "The Council need never know," he countered.

Andrei took a deep breath and then another, trying to calm his burning rage. Caleb's words came back to him from earlier in the night, when he'd asked him what he would be prepared to do to protect Alexei. Had Caleb known the truth then? He had known every one of Andrei's secrets right down to the most recent one, that he had healed Loretta with his blood and that she now knew it was possible and still lived.

He turned his gaze back to his brother. "You just told the Council, Alexei."

It took a second for his brother to understand what he was saying, then his breath hissed out and his eyes narrowed. "Tell me you're taking the piss, Andrei," he growled. "Tell me they wouldn't be stupid enough to elevate you to The Council. You're a fucking psychopath! You may be my brother and I may love you but even I can admit what you really are. If I can see it then why can't the other elders see it too?"

Andrei snorted, rolling his eyes and turning away again to stare out the windscreen. "People only see what they want to see, brother," he said quietly. "Some believe the soft smile and twinkling eyes, others can see beneath the surface and know the truth. It helps that I can thwart Jorge and Philippe's mental abilities. I've been lying to them for years, small things, and huge great big lies too. They've never once picked up on it. Maybe it's because I'm a psychopath as you so lovingly termed it."

Alexei shook his head staring at his brother intently. He thought he was the one with the most shocking secret but it turned out his brother was hiding things just as shocking from him.

"Seeing as we're doing the whole confessions thing, I suppose I should tell you I healed a she wolf tonight and she knows our blood can do that now," Andrei said with a weary sigh, running his hand thought his hair as he felt his brother stiffen beside him.

"Fuck, Andrei!" Alexei hissed out. "Anything else to throw into this fucking mess? Because I'm done with just the one fuck up which admittedly is a pretty major one." He growled loudly and climbed out of the car, his big body coiled with tension.

His brother followed him out, leaning against the still warm hood and folding his arms. "You're going to have to disappear for a while, Alexei," he said calmly. "I can cover my tracks but you can't. If The Council call you in for questioning and ask you directly about the Weres' new knowledge Jorge and Philippe will pick up your lie. They won't be able to mine."

Alexei paced up and down in front of the car, a dark scowl in his face. "I'm a Council Enforcer, Andrei. If I suddenly vanish don't you think that will be just a tad suspicious?" His tone dripped with sarcasm as he stopped in front of his brother and pierced him with a hard glare.

"Just as well there's a job coming up in Ecuador then," Andrei said with a little smile. "I'll make sure you get offered it first thing tomorrow. It's a long job, lasting a minimum of nine months, possibly as long as a year. That will give me time to keep the current Council chasing their tails until the rotation happens. Once I'm on the Council proper, it will be safe for you to come home."

"Ecuador," Alexei repeated, his voice cold and hard. "I don't want to go to fucking Ecuador!"

"You don't have a fucking choice!" Andrei suddenly yelled getting right in his brother's face. "It's the only way I can keep you alive while I try and clear up this fucking mess you've landed me in. You will go to Ecuador and you will bloody well stay there until I tell you it's safe to come home."

Alexei quirked an eyebrow up, a smile tugging at his lips. "Very butch, " he said drolly. "Just because you're joining the Council don't think that means you get to talk to be like I'm a piece of shit, brother. I'll kick your ass from here to next week if you try any of that crap on me. Are we clear on this?" He kept his brother pinned under his steely gaze until Andrei relaxed and leaned back against the car again.

"You're still going to Ecuador whether you like it or not," Andrei sighed with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I'm going to Ecuador," Alexei agreed with a resigned groan. He really was in no position to argue with his brother over this. He had made his bed and now he had to lie in it. Date night with Cedar Alexander was going to have to be placed on hold until he could come back.

"So, what's the bitch like?" Andrei laughed suddenly. "I assume you were trying to save a she wolf when you opened your big mouth?"

Alexei smiled slowly. "Why? Do you want to know if she's as tantalising as the bitch you healed, brother?" he countered softly as he walked over to his car and opened the door. "Mind your own business, Andrei and I'll mind mine. Set up the assignment for the morning." He climbed in his car and drove away leaving his brother shaking his head in amusement.

Andrei groaned and climbed back into his own car. What a fucking mess. He'd have to dance lightly to keep the Council off balance and Alexei safe. Plus he would need to keep a closer eye on Caleb Cullen. He didn't think he was a threat but he would be foolish not to err on the side of caution.

With everything he had to get done he wouldn't have time to revisit the Hanlon Compound and take a closer look at the little Rose that had captured his attention. Which was a pity because he'd really like to see her without all the bruises and broken bones. Maybe once he was on the Council and things had calmed down he would take a moment to swing by again, if his interest was still piqued. Sighing again, Andrei started the car and headed home.

_____

"Aaron," Jen whispered softly, her mate waking instantly, scenting the air for any sign of danger and finding none.

"Honey, what's wrong?" he asked, his voice still groggy with sleep as he kissed the back of her neck.

"I need to go," she sighed softly, feeling his strong arms tighten around her and his lips still against her skin.

"Go where, Jen?"

"Outside," she whispered. "I really need to go outside right now."

Aaron stiffened slightly, a smile crossing his face as his lips brushed over her collarbone. "She's ready, honey?"

Jen turned in his arms, wrapping hers around his neck and pulling his head down for a long, drugging kiss. She giggled as she pulled away, feeling his body hardening instantly. "That later," she laughed. "My wolf wants to run."

Aaron laughed softly, jumping from the bed, scooping his precious mate into his arms and striding from the bedroom. "I can't wait to meet her, honey," he sighed, hurrying downstairs and pulling open the front door. He set his mate's feet to the ground and held her against his chest as they stopped to watch wolves begin to trickle out of various buildings, heading into the trees.

"What's happening, Aaron?" Jen asked, confused that so many people were up and about after all that had happened.

"Life, Jen," he sighed, stroking her stomach gently. "The pack is running to celebrate our fallen."

Jen felt tears in her eyes as she silently watched the wolves slip into the dense forest. Her own wolf wanted to join them but she wasn't sure what to do.

"Feel her, Jen. Let her come forward, take control. It only hurts a little the first time. After that, you won't even notice it."

She closed her eyes, let her wolf come forward, yelped at the quick burst of pain and the strangeness of her body as it suddenly changed and she fell forward onto paws instead of hands and knees. Big, black paws, covered in silky fur. She shook her head in surprise, turning to look back at Aaron and finding the most stunning brown wolf with golden streaks through his fur.

"You're glorious, Jen," Aaron's voice sounded inside her head. It was full of love and awe and it tickled slightly, making her want to giggle. She growled softly instead and then did it again as she tried to giggle because she had growled the first time.

"This is so weird, Aaron," she answered, thinking the words because that's what she imagined he had done to talk inside her head. "I feel so alive! Like I can take on the whole world."

"Together we can, honey," Aaron breathed softly. "Come run with the pack, Jen. Come celebrate our new life together." He took off across the compound and she ran to catch up with him, stumbling slightly as she became accustomed to being on four legs but quickly finding her feet. The wind rushed in her face as she ran swiftly after her mate and she howled softly with joy into the night.

_____

Rafe slid quietly from his bed. He had been lying awake for the last hour just watching Lacey sleep. He was struggling to believe the threat to his mate was over, even though he had taken Graves' life himself. From the first moment he had met her she had been in danger and it was hard to relax, hard to believe that he could now live his life in peace with his amazing mate at his side.

His wolf prowled and his incessant movement dragged Rafe from his woman's side and towards the window. He saw Jen and Aaron, smiling as he understood the significance. Jen was ready for her first change. He felt slightly envious of his friend because he had missed Lacey's first change. He would have liked to have been with her the first time but he would much rather her wolf had saved her life as it had. Some things were more important.

His eyes took in the other wolves leaving the compound and his wolf rumbled deep inside him. The pack was running. His wolf wanted to join them. He returned to his bed, brushing his lips against Lacey's, smiling as she murmured her appreciation and tried to pull him down on top of her.

"Wake up, sweetheart," he whispered softly. "Come run with me."

Lacey sighed, stretching and opening her eyes slowly. "Is that what's wrong with my wolf?" she asked quietly as she sat up, swinging her legs to the floor.

"The pack is running," Rafe smiled. "It calls to our wolves when so many of us feel the urge to run at the same time. It doesn't happen often, usually when the pack is celebrating something. Tonight we run to celebrate the lives of our friends." He pulled Lacey into his arms, dropping a soft kiss on her mouth, running his hands through her silvery blonde hair. "I'm sorry I missed your first shift, Lacey. I can't wait to meet your wolf, sweetheart."

She sighed, kissing him gently before she ducked around him, letting her wolf come forward as she dropped to the floor. She heard Rafe's startled gasp, turned her head to the side to see her mate staring at her with such wonder in his eyes. He sank to his knees beside her, touching her white fur with shaky hands.

"Breathtaking," he whispered softly. "So, totally, utterly breathtaking!"

Lacey growled her appreciation, nudging her head against him, wanting him to shift too so they could run together. Excitement was tingling through every nerve ending in her body. She may have shifted before but it had been a survival instinct, a frightening experience. Now she was ready to know the joy of being a wolf. To run and play with her mate.

Rafe laughed at her impatience, kissing the top of her head. "Just as well one of us has some brains in this family," he teased lightly, standing up and walking over to the bedroom door. He made a pantomime show of opening it.

"Oops, forgot about that," Lacey laughed in his head slinking out in front of him and running lightly down the stairs.

"Obviously," her mate said dryly as she waited patiently for him to open the front door.

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,498 Followers