Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Your participation has brought us to a whole new level. Our orgasms yesterday and today have been much more intense."

"Okay, well, I'm glad—I guess," Sherry half-heartedly admitted. "But I've got housework to do and errands to run. You're welcome to hang around here while I do those things."

Fortunately for Sherry, they had their own things to do also.

Strangely, she did not hear from them the rest of the day, and then not until the next afternoon.

* * *

Orgasm was a drug that Sherry had become addicted to. When she awoke the next morning, she immediately reached for her dildo and brought herself to a climax that satisfied her little and made her crave more.

Like it or not, the orgasms her friends had given her, though not as satisfying as heterosexual coupling, were immensely more gratifying than her toys. She knew now that she was hooked, so when Sara called to invite her to come over that afternoon for cocktails, she accepted with more eagerness then she would have liked or even thought she would. She even wore a short, low-cut summer dress like the one on Sunday, once again with no undergarments.

She wondered if life was getting better or if she was digging a deeper hole because Rick would now be her coping mechanism in between Chuck's leaves at home, and her friends would fill that void in between Rick's weekends at home.

And that nagging question kept bouncing around inside her head; where do we go from here?

* * *

"We were surprised that you readily agreed to come today," Sara said. "Does that mean you've changed your mind about us?"

"Having cocktail hour a couple of times a week is what we normally do," Sherry responded coyly, anticipating such a question.

Sara led them into her living room with a large sectional sofa and two huge ottomans that filled in the open space around the seating area essentially making it a giant bed. She gestured with her hand for them to get comfortable. Megan and Sherry sat on the edge of the ottomans. As Sara poured and distributed three glasses of white wine, she noted, "That really wasn't an answer."

There was also a tray of cheese and they helped themselves to pieces of it.

"I know," Sherry agreed with a smirk. "I kinda expected you to ask that. So let me respond by asking, do you think that at our age we've reached our sexual prime, that maybe it has nothing to do with our husbands being gone, that maybe we just need more sex?"

Sara crawled into the middle of the sectional and the others turned to face her.

"I think they go hand in hand," Megan replied, dressed in short shorts and a tank top. "Yes, we probably are at our sexual prime, but the fact that our husbands are gone so much does not allow us to exploit it such as we would if they were here. So, in order to compensate, we need each other."

"I'm guessing that after Sunday and Monday your dildos are no longer doing the job," Sara surmised. She wore a loose-fitting short dress that covered only one shoulder and bared the other.

Sherry now noticed that Sara's attire was somewhat sheer and that she wore no bra making her breasts and nipples almost visible. "Well, how does this sound? I seem to be smack in the middle of that prime and it seems like suddenly I need more and it appears, right now, the two of you are the only ones who can give it to me."

They were both all smiles.

"But it's important that you think about it in terms of we give it to each other," Megan clarified.

"Of course. I wasn't trying to sound selfish."

"We know you weren't. But with all the emphasis on military families taking care of each other while their loved ones are deployed, well, this is how we do it."

"It's puts it in perspective," Sara added.

"So, where does it end?" Sherry posed. "Or maybe a better question is, where do we go from here?"

"How do you mean?" Sara wanted to know.

"The time came when Chuck was gone so much that I needed something. I started with my finger, graduated to dildos and vibrators, and now it seems, I've expanded to your . . . whatever you're calling it. I'm sure the two of you started with fingers before finding each other—"

"And now we have you," Megan butted in.

"Right," Sherry agreed with a curt smile. "That's my point. The two of you are not enough for each other anymore. You needed to add me. So, what's next? It seems we keep wanting more."

"Are you really worried about that?" Sara wondered.

"I wouldn't say worried," Sherry corrected. "Maybe concerned is a better word. Maybe just interested in knowing. Sex has become like a drug. We keep needing a bigger fix."

They were all silent, digesting Sherry's prophecy.

"Well, for us," Megan explained, "once the men come home, we kind of revert back to our old selves."

"Until we start getting horny a few days after they leave," Sara added with a grin.

"Don't you think it will get to a point where we won't be enough for each other?" Sherry persisted.

"Hopefully, by then, our husbands will have retired from the navy," Sara simplistically said.

"Sounds like wishful thinking," Sherry remarked. "How often have you two been getting together?"

Somewhat embarrassed, Sara said, "Depends on what we did with you—before this week, that is. If we were with you in the morning, we'd get together at night and vice versa."

"And now that I am in, will it escalate?"

"Do you want it to?" Megan asked.

"That's a loaded question. Perhaps a better one might be, will we be able to stop it?"

"The weekends are always a reality check," Megan pointed out. "When the boys come home."

"So, you don't do anything on the weekends?"

"Be kind of difficult, don't you think?" Sara suggested.

"Is it difficult?"

"Yes," they answered in unison.

"But it's necessary to keep it in perspective," Megan explained. "To keep it from getting out of hand. Will that be a problem for you?"

"No, not at all," Sherry answered a bit too quickly, thinking of another hot and heavy weekend with Rick.

"So, what is all this curiosity about?" Megan wanted to know.

Sherry shrugged. "For me, it just seems like it's going too fast. I just don't want it to become uncontrollable, but I can't seem to help it."

"It hasn't yet for us," Megan reassured.

But you're not also fucking your son, Sherry thought wryly.

"Are you afraid you're going to become a lesbian?" Sara asked.

"No. But I am wondering what else I might allow myself to do that I haven't done yet to maintain sexual satisfaction."

"Are you saying you've just done what you've done with us because it was an available avenue toward sexual satisfaction?" This from Megan.

"Well, the first time you two as much as forced me. The second time . . . I guess I didn't resist as much."

"And today?"

Sherry shrugged. "Admittedly, it's not what I thought it would be. It's something I can accept."

"Is that because you're desperate for sex or you truly like being with us?" Megan asked.

"I've always liked being with the two of you." Sherry smiled. "Now, I just have more reason. I don't know if I would be as willing with women I didn't know well."

"For me, it's not about a lifestyle, but a necessity of balance," Sara revealed. "Maybe I'm becoming bisexual, but even when the men are home for good, I hope we still have opportunities to get together."

"I agree," Megan said. "It's a totally different experience with a woman. We're soft and curvy."

"I won't disagree," Sherry admitted, as she leaned over to put her empty glass on an end table. The act caused her short dress to ride up high on her legs, enough to reveal she had nothing on underneath.

Noticing, Megan patted her on the thigh. "Well, one thing is certain; you dressed for the occasion this afternoon."

They giggled, and as Sherry sat up again, she did not pull her dress down. Sara rubbed Sherry's other thigh.

"And so did you, Sara," Megan said reaching over to run her hand across her friend's breasts, which enabled them to better see through it.

Sherry likewise touched Sara's breast, and then, taking the bull by the horns, pulled on the belt made of the same material as the dress until it came off. Giggling, she leaned over to kiss Sherry, who kissed back for a few seconds. Megan then crawled closer and pressed her lips to Sara's. The women attempted a three-way kiss, which more or less worked.

Megan was on hands and knees, so Sherry latched onto her tank top and yanked it up over her head revealing a lacy green bra. Sara didn't wait for assistance. She removed her own dress, which turned out not to be a dress, but rather a loose-fitting top with loose-fitting shorts. Her two friends each latched lips onto each nipple and sucked.

They broke it off so Sara could remove Megan's bra while Sherry slipped her arms out of the straps of her dress and let it fall to her waist. The women were all now topless. But Megan quickly dropped onto her back to kick off her shorts. She wore panties matching her bra. When Sara shed her shorts, rendering her completely nude, Sherry shrugged and eased entirely out of her dress. She was now naked.

As she was doing this, Megan pushed Sara onto her back; the latter's legs naturally spreading. Now, suddenly, for Sherry, a glistening pussy was appealing, so she dove on it, forcing her tongue between the woman's labia and being rewarded with juicy nectar. Megan kissed her other lips and played with her tits, twisting and pulling her nipples.

A minute later, Megan moved aside and Sherry eased up missionary style to give Sara a taste of her own pussy. Megan crawled back and positioned herself between both women's spread legs and stared at two wet pussies. She applied tongue to Sherry's up top and fingers into Sara's on the bottom.

All three women were whimpering, moaning and sighing.

Sherry was aware of Megan's nose nearly up against her anus. She'd never had any desire to do anal, but it sent a tingle throughout her body. Sherry also knew that her friends loved to kiss, swap spit, duel tongues and, of course, French. But after a couple of minutes, she had to take a breath. That, in turn, forced Megan away from her pussy, and down to Sara's.

Glancing behind her, Sherry saw that Megan still had her panties on so she swung around to a position that she could remove them. Megan squirmed to assist her. With Megan's legs now spread, Sherry moved in on her pussy forming a train of the three.

Their vocal accompaniment sounded like an a Capella choir.

Sherry surprised herself with the aggressiveness of her mouth on Megan's pussy, licking lips, sucking clit and tongue-fucking as best she could. But it was good enough because Megan moaned louder and trembled as an orgasm took hold. All the while, Megan did not let up her attack on Sara's pussy. Sara could tell that Megan was coming because the big-breasted woman stepped up her mouth action. The combination had Sara climaxing as well.

But as Sherry knelt out of the way to allow her friends to enjoy their orgasms, the others didn't skip a beat when they finished and instantly focused attention on Sherry. Megan knelt also and kissed Sherry with a passion she had not previously experienced from a woman . . . maybe even a man. It was aggressive, but at the same time, gentle, soft as only a woman could do. Sara joined in, taking turns with Megan.

Finally, the two women maneuvered Sherry onto her back where Megan tongued her clit and vulva while Sara maintained lip to lip contact. While this was going on, Sherry's mind focused on the feeling of Megan's tongue expertly touching all of the sensitive areas between her legs. She couldn't ever remember being so aware of that. Maybe because Chuck was not the greatest at cunnilingus. Rick was better, but not experienced by these standards.

It made Sherry want to have her tongue on a pussy, so she pushed and pulled on Sara to bring her to a squat over Sherry's face. She tried to duplicate what Megan was doing to her with Sara.

Sara was facing Megan so she leaned over to press Megan's head firmly against Sherry's pussy. It was then Megan's turn to pull Sara's head down so she could flick Sherry's clit with her tongue while she finger-fucked Sherry. All the attention on her had Sherry coming in an explosive climax. She trembled with convulsing muscles and tingling nerves. She finally had to push Megan away as her pussy became too sensitive.

While Sherry recovered, Megan pushed Sara onto her back to give her pussy another thrashing. But Sherry recycled quickly enough to knee-walk over to her friends. Seeing Sherry approach so soon, Megan raised up on her knees so she and Sherry could kiss. To get into better positions, Megan had to straddle Sara's thighs. Instinctively, she started rubbing her pussy on her friend's leg. Sara wanted more so she twisted her body to connect her pussy to Megan's so the two could trib. That made it hard for Sherry to keep her lips locked on Megan's, but she did her best.

Sara reached up and jammed two fingers up Sherry's pussy. She used her thumb against the other's clit. Megan and Sara brought each other to another screaming orgasm. Then they laid Sherry on her stomach and used fingers on her from behind. Sherry couldn't tell if each woman had fingers in her or if just one had all four. She had her answer when she felt a wet finger rimming her asshole. No one had ever done that to her, and though no digit was inserted, the experience brought her off quickly and explosively.

The women then collapsed sprawled out on the huge sofa. When their breathing returned to normal, they enjoyed another glass of wine. They finished their afternoon in the evening with a daisy chain and one more round of orgasms.

Before parting for the night, the answer to Sherry's concern at the outset of this gathering was answered when she heard herself ask, "Same time tomorrow?"

Her friends grinned. "That's the spirit."

On Thursday, they started earlier and ended later because they wouldn't get together again until Sunday after the boys departed for school.

Sherry was now hooked on another version of the same drug.

Where did it go from here?

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers