Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

"You're right. I have thought about it," he admitted.

"Wished I had too. We could have been doing this sooner." Megan pulled off her son's shirt and pressed her breasts against his chest.

The feeling of skin against skin was delightful, Josh thought; particularly that the skin was her wonderful tits. This was becoming the most amazing experience of his life. He forced all thoughts of propriety from his mind and concentrated on what might be only a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Megan sat up and rubbed her covered pussy against the bulge in his shorts. He sat up to watch and they both moaned. She then rolled over and scooted up to the head of the bed on her back. "I want you to lick my pussy. Ever done that before?"

"Not nearly enough." But first he wanted to kiss her more. There was something wickedly erotic about kissing his mother in a sexual way, not to mention the fact that she was much better at it than any of the girls he'd ever kissed. After a minute on her lips, he kissed a trail down between her breasts, along her abdomen and belly button until he reached the center of all creation in the universe.

Josh paused to admire her pussy, having never really seen a live one up close. It was shaved clean, which somewhat surprised him as he thought that was something only younger women did. It was beautiful with its dainty folds of skin. Tentatively, he touched his tongue to the spread in her lips. He tasted her wetness; sweeter than he could have imagined. It was the most precious thing his mouth had ever touched. Not really sure what to do, he merely allowed his tongue to explore.

Her soft moaning told him that she liked what he was doing. He also kissed those lips, jabbing his tongue into her hole.

Between moans, she whimpered, "You're pretty good at that."

So, he kept doing what he had been doing, reveling in the fact that his mouth was affixed to a pussy, and the extra erotic quality from the fact that it was his mother's. Take that, Rick and Edmund!

"Oh, that feels so good." Megan had often thought with Sara and Sherry that women performed oral sex on women the way they wanted it done to themselves, which meant a soft and gentle touch. While Josh was not being rough, he was a man, and a man's mouth just had a more firm approach. The fact that it was her son made it all the more stimulating. As each minute moved on, she realized how badly she needed this and that all of that lesbian stuff with her friends was just what they claimed it to be: merely satisfying each other.

Josh spared a second to glance up at his mother's face and saw the huge smile spread across it and the look of just pure enjoyment. It made him wish he was more skilled to be better for her.

"Oh, you're making my nipples hard. Ooh, ooh, ooh." Megan was really moaning and writhing, moving her hands from her own face to grasping his head and back.

The other thing he always wanted to do was stick a finger, or fingers, into a vagina. She was so wet, two digits easily slid in. He maintained tongue pressure and movement on her clit while finger-fucking her. This drove her really wild. He even almost felt that he could come just from doing this, but he didn't, although he could feel pre-cum oozing from his pee-hole.

"Turn your fingers up and force them up behind the hard ridge," she cried.

Josh did as instructed and felt a spongy, buttony bump.

"Oh, yeah! You found my G-spot. Harder! Faster!"

He complied only to have her start shaking and kicking her legs while issuing ear-shattering screeches from her throat.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck. I'm coming!"

He kept up his assault, which was becoming exceedingly difficult with her bucking like a wild bronco until finally she gave one piercing cry and became mostly still. Her body still trembled, but he believed her orgasm was over.

Finally, she looked up at him happily, and seeing his own proud grin smeared with her pussy juices, she pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. He found it erotic that she did that with her body fluids on his face.

For Megan, she hadn't had an orgasm like this in a long, long time. Certainly not with the girls, and maybe not even with her husband the last several times he'd been home.

Megan didn't skip a beat while catching her breath. She sat up, and with Josh up on his knees, she grabbed for his shorts, tugging on them while kissing his belly. "Now, it's my turn." She jabbed her tongue into his naval, and he was amazed that he felt an electric charge. Yanking his shorts down, she stuffed his boner into her mouth hungrily. "I'm glad you have such a nice dick."

That compliment caused his cock to swell and she attacked it even more ferociously. She took it as far into her mouth as she could, and while she could not deep throat him, he was not the least bit disappointed. Even after only a couple of minutes, she was already light years ahead of any other blow job he'd ever had. When she eased down and sucked his balls, he thought he'd blow his wad right then and there.

Sensing that her son was on sensory overload, Megan backed off, not wanting him to come yet. She rotated him around and pushed him onto his back. She let him catch his breath for a couple of seconds, before touching her lips to his. After a brief tongue-embracing kiss, she reached behind her, grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. She let it sink in slowly.

A high-pitched sound of pleasure emanated from his throat as the sensation of his cock in his mother's pussy registered in his befuddled brain. He'd thought licking her pussy had been a thrill, and her sucking his cock unbelievably amazing, but this . . . he couldn't even think of a word to describe the magnanimity of it. It was heaven on earth. And if this was his only trip to that lofty place, it was more than enough.

For Megan, it was no less of an exhilarating experience for her. Just the feel of that hard rod stuffed inside her was almost a revelation. She hadn't realized how desperately she needed this, and it lessened any consideration of impropriety, although, by now, she was really way beyond that. Sorry, Sara and Sherry; don't know what the future holds for us.

Megan sensed that Josh was trying to maintain a moderate pace, possibly to heighten his senses. But her goal was different. Her orgasm from his fingers was unmatched. But she had no doubts that a climax from his cock would unquestionably be mind-blowing. So she was unable to prevent herself from fucking him hard. She was riding a bucking bull.

"Oh, that's so good," she whimpered.

It suddenly occurred to Josh that with all the excitement he was experiencing, he had overlooked one very important item. He reached up and grabbed each of his mom's big tits in each of his hands.

As she bounced away on his dick, she could see that he was enthralled with what he held in his hands so she bent down to enhance his grasp.

Through applied pressure, Josh got his mother to turn around and face away from him. She barely missed a beat in doing so and it enabled him to have better hold on her tits.

"Oh, yes," she yelled. "Now, you can go deeper!"

And she was right because it did seem as though he was penetrating further into her vagina. It felt divine, so much so, he made each thrust count with strong jabs.

"That's right. Just like that." She accompanied that with matching pumps of her hips.

They both concentrated on their movements, which resulted in Megan achieving another brain-jarring orgasm. Her body shook and trembled as before until she wrung every ounce of pleasure from it that she could. Completion left her giggling.

Josh was still thrusting upward, and Megan realized he still hadn't come. The look of intense concentration on his face told her he was laboring to attain his own climax. She knew just how to help him. She rolled over onto her back and maneuvered him to straddle her.

"Fuck my tits," she said plainly.

Josh looked her in the eyes with widened pupils of his own and a wicked smile crossed his face. He slid his dick between those magnificent orbs. It wasn't as velvety as her wet pussy, but to be able to do this between the boobs that his friends had always lusted after was the ultimate prize.

Megan grabbed his cock and pulled it to her mouth to lather it up for ease of movement. Then she let him have his way.

Josh had never done a slide job between the breasts. But this slide job between these breasts had him spurting white cream all over them in record time. Not only was it his best orgasm ever, but seeing those big breasts covered with his semen was the ultimate icing on the cake.

A few minutes later, Megan asked, "So, now how do you feel about being naked with your mother?"

With a huge grin, Josh remarked, "Who needs clothes?"

* * *

And so went the weekend, a seemingly non-stop pursuit of lust among all the players. Sherry's prophecy had been correct. The women had mistakenly believed that what they had to been getting from each other had been satisfying, but what they really needed was not what they had been getting. Now that they had gotten what they needed, how addictive would it be? Would this addiction ever completely satisfy them?

Or was it a question that blissful minds could even answer?

Where did they go from here?

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers