Where's Waldo? Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's story of how she joined the Club.
13.9k words
4.65
136.1k
29
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,148 Followers

Chapter 2: Ann's Story

Note from the author: This is part two of the Where's Waldo story. Take the time to read chapter one to get Ann's husband Steve's story. Thanks to many of you for your comments and suggestions. There were so many directions to take this story and I've incorporated a few of your suggestions with this chapter and the others to follow. How many of you have noticed red and white striped shirts as you walk around? Maybe there already is a "Where's Waldo" club and you are missing out? Make sure you are at least 18 years old and enjoy.

* * *

I was finished with my shower at the Health Spa when I found a letter on my gym bag. It was marked, Ann Duncan, Personal and Confidential. I glanced around and saw that I was the only one in the locker room. I tore off the tape covering the seal and opened the letter.

I was in shock as I read the words.

DEAR ANN,

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO JOIN A PRIVATE AND EXCITING GROUP. THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU WILL REMAIN A SECRET. EXCEPT FOR THAT PERSON AND I, NO ONE ELSE IN THE GROUP WILL KNOW YOUR NAME. THE PURPOSE OF OUR GROUP IS TO HAVE A NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY LIFE WITH PERIODS OF EXTREME EXCITEMENT AND VARIETY. BASICALLY OUR MEMBERS MEET ONE ON ONE IN PUBLIC PLACES TO GIVE AND RECEIVE SEXUAL PLEASURE.

Private and Exciting Group? Sexual Pleasure? And, it had my name on it. I had to sit down as I read the rest of the letter.

"Hello Ann." A voice behind me said. I pushed the letter face down and turned to see my best friend Sally.

"Oh, Hi Sally." I said. My face was glowing red as I hid the letter down behind my bare thigh.

"Are you OK? Looks like you just seen a ghost."

Sally and I normally shared everything so she knew when I was upset. My mouth was dry and I started to feel dizzy. The room was spinning when Sally quickly sat down next to me and held me. "Get me some water." Sally yelled to another lady who just came through the door.

I was feeling week when the water came. I gulped down the water and my body returned to normal. I realized I had dropped the letter. I looked down to find it and saw it in Sally's hand. "WOW!" she said. "No wonder you are dizzy." Sally had read the letter. "Sorry, while we were waiting for the water I had to find out what had caused you to be so upset."

"It's OK." I said. "I was going to show it to you anyway."

"Do you think it's for real?" Sally asked.

"I don't know. It could be a bad joke someone's playing on me."

"Are you going to do it?" Sally asked with a giggle.

"Of course not."

"Why not? It sounds so exciting."

"I would be cheating on Steve."

The more we talked about it the more excited I became. I had always led a conservative lifestyle. Never ventured out past the safe zone.

"I think you really want to do it." Sally said looking down at my body which had turned red. I definitely was excited. My nipples were hard nubs under my sports bra.

"Haven't you ever thought about how it would be with another man?" Sally asked softly. The other woman was still nearby.

"Well, of course. But, that is just fantasies. I couldn't do the real thing." I giggled.

"It says you can quit at anytime."

"Have you ever cheated on Mike?" I asked.

"Not exactly." She said looking away.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, you can't a word to anyone." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Last year I went on a field trip with my son's class to Washington, DC. During the trip I got real chummy with another parent. A man named Tom. Tom had just divorced his wife and was getting back into the swing of dating again. He told me he was too nervous to be around women again and didn't know how to handle himself. So, I helped him." She laughed softly.

"And, just how did you help him?" I asked.

"The kids all went to one of the hotel rooms to play video games and Tom and I ended up in his room. He was a nervous wreck. He was married for 17 years and had not been with another woman. At first we just slow danced in the room. We didn't have any music so we just swayed together. He held me away from him and would not let me close. I told him to relax his arms and when he did I crushed my body against him. He had a great shape. Much better than Mike's. He was hard down below and I could feel he was well endowed. At first I thought we could just mess around and not do anything serious. Messing around we did for a while. I had to pull his mouth to mine in order to kiss him."

Another woman entered the locker room and sat next to us. Sally moved away until I finished dressing. I grabbed my bag and the letter and we headed to the local coffee shop. At the outside table she finished the story.

"Keep going." I said impatient to hear the rest.

"We kissed for almost 30 minutes. And, that's all we did. I had forgotten how nice just kissing is. Mike does a little foreplay and bam-bam it's over. This was nice. Anyway, I was tired of standing so I lead him to the bed and sat down. He sat next to me and looked at me. I was the leader, which was new and different for me. I took his hand and held it in mine. His fingers were so soft because he works in an office. Mike's fingers are so rough and course. I took his fingers and rubbed them on my face. He still would not take the lead so I moved his fingers onto my neck. I was so turned on. At the base of my neck I stopped his fingers and left his hand frozen there. My fingers unbuttoned my blouse until it was fully undone. He still did not move his fingers. So, I again took his hand and moved his fingertips down my chest. I could see his huge bulge in his pants so I knew he was excited."

Sally took a drink of coffee and continued.

"I moved his fingers to the clasp of my bra which was on the front. I removed my fingers and looked at him. I told him to open it. He smiled and tried to open it. He was definitely out of practice. But, I told him to relax and take his time. He finally got it opened and froze again. His fingers were shaking as he pulled it open. I helped him to remove my bra and blouse. At first he just looked at me which made me feel special. Mike never looks at me anymore. I lay back on the bed and waited for his touches. He started again at my neck and moved down. He told me how beautiful I was as he finally touched my breasts and nipples. I was so hot."

"He touched my breasts for quite a while and I almost climaxed. "He had not even touched me down there." She looked down at her lap.

"He became braver and kissed my breast and my nipple. His hand got braver too as it moved down my bare stomach to the waistband of my skirt. He released my skirt and slid his hand underneath. His tongue and mine moved faster and faster as his fingers got closer and closer to my pussy. His fingers slid under my panties and into my bush. I moved my hip upward so his finger slid into me. I was so close as he touched me. His hands pushed down my skirt and was pulling down my panties when I stopped him. I was not sure if I wanted to go that far. He understood and went back to my breasts. He had touched me and now I wanted to touch him."

The waiter returned and she stopped for a moment.

"Mike is only the second man I had touched down there and the other one belonged to a 16 year old. I pushed him over on his back and released his belt. He laid back as I released his pants and unzipped his fly. Again I was the aggressor which was new and exciting role for me. When I touched his penis I knew he was huge compared to Mike. I couldn't even get my fingers around him." She hesitated.

"Come on. Tell me how big he was." I said on the edge of my seat.

"Ann, no lie, it was this long." She held her hands apart almost a foot.

"NO!" I exclaimed.

"Yes. I was amazed and just looked at it. He turned away from me and said he was a freak. I laughed and told him most women would kill to have such a penis inside of them. He asked me if I would kill. It was decision time. I knew this might be my only chance to experience such a size. I told him yes. I didn't want to hurt his feelings or ego." She smiled and winked her eye.

"We got completely undressed and got into the missionary position. I opened as wide as I could and he was having trouble getting inside me. He took his time and I gritted it out until he was completely inside."

"So, you did it with him?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly . His kid came back to the room and tried to open the door. We had the chain latch on it so he couldn't get in. He quickly pulled out of me and I got dressed in the bathroom. He dressed, opened the door and walked outside with his kid. I dressed and listened until he led him away and I went back to my room. That was it."

"But, he went inside of you so that counts." I said.

"Whatever. It would have counted more if he would have fucked me." She whispered and laughed. I laughed as well.

"So, what are you going to do?" Sally asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

That night I could only think of the letter. Maybe I could just play around and stop when he tried to put it in? I made up my mind to try it out. I wore the red scarf, had my medical physical and received my first mission.

YOUR FIRST MISSION IS TO TAKE YOUR HUSBAND TO THE MALL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 7:00PM. YOU WILL BE THE SENDER SO LOOK FOR THE RED AND WHITE SHIRT IN THE LARGE DEPARTMENT STORE….WW.

I thought about doing this with Steve nearby and it worried me. I wished I could have done it with him in another State but I guess him being close made it more exciting. I was about to ask him to go to the Mall with me tomorrow night when he said he needed to go shopping himself. This threw me for a loop since he never wants to go shopping. I put him off until the following night.

"So, what do you think of this shirt?" Steve asked me. I was looking around for the man in the red and white shirt and didn't even see what he was holding up. "Looks good." I said.

I was about ready to leave him and search for my man when he came through the racks of clothes. He was just a young man. He wore the baggy pants and had a tattoo on his arm. His red and white shirt was rolled up on his biceps. I wasn't sure if he was Waldo so I moved away from Steve and up behind the young man. I tried to talk but my mouth was so dry I just made a muttering sound. He turned and looked at me and I froze. He looked as scared as I did. Neither one of us spoke. We both knew we were the WW match.

He finally turned around again and I walked up to him and whispered, "Where's?"

I heard him answer "Waldo."

We made one connection. The real one was still to be made. I looked around for a private place and noticed a woman coming out of a room in the back of the store carrying a box. I took young Waldo's hand and led him through the door.

We were in a warehouse storage room with loads of boxes and racks of clothes. He followed me as I moved to the back of the room and slipped behind two large boxes.

"How old are you?" I asked knowing I wasn't supposed to talk but I didn't want to get involved with a minor.

"Eighteen." He whispered.

I smiled and thought of Sally touching the man's penis. This guy was the same age of my daughter, which gave me a creepy feeling. I thought about backing out but the excitement kept me there.

We just stared at each other for at least a minute without moving. I figured it was the first time for both of us. I motioned him back until he sat on top of one of the boxes. I looked around to the door to make sure no one was there as I unbuttoned my blouse. I pulled it open and flashed him my demi bra. My breasts were overflowing the cups. His eyes got real big. I turned sideways to give him a profile of my boobs. I had teased him enough so I moved forward so he could touch me. His fingers were hard and he squeezed like he was feeling grapefruits.

I pulled back and whispered, "softly." This time his touch was nice. I watched and felt another man's hands play with my breasts for the first time in many years. I remembered I was the sender and had to please him. He tried to slip his fingertips under my tight bra but I stopped him.

"Let me." I whispered as I removed his hands and positioned them behind his head.

He locked his fingers together. His body was mine. I moved my hands to the top of his shoulders and felt his muscular body under the Waldo shirt. My hands moved down his chest to his taunt stomach. I cold see the shape of his penis as I unzipped his pants. I snaked my thin fingers through his open zipper until I found the small opening in his boxers. My fingertips moved in until I touched his large forest of pubic hair. My fingers moved east where I had seen his bulge. His hard shaft jerked when my hot fingertips touch it. My fingers curled around it and pulled it out for my viewing pleasure. It was as long as Steve's but a whole lot thinner. He was rock hard. I managed to get my whole hand around it which I couldn't with Steve's thick shaft.

My fingers moved up and down his shaft and moved under him to cup his testicles. He was moaning and I knew ready to pop. I thought about putting my mouth on him but was worried about getting caught. I needed to keep my head up and alert for anyone coming into the room. I sped up my strokes to get him off but he stopped my hand. He wanted to touch me.

I moved up close to him and looked over his shoulder. I still had his prick in my hand. His body bent forward and I felt his hand touch my bare knee just under my skirt. His hand felt so much different than my husbands. As his hand moved up my thigh my skirt followed until it was bunched up at my waistline. He fumbled around the top of my thighs until his fingers lightly brushed against my damp panties.

His fingers pushed inward against my pussy until he found my slit. My fingers slowly stroked his prick as his fingers explored. I wanted him to touch my bare passion. I moved my free hand under my skirt and grabbed the waistband of my panties. I pulled them downward until the silky material slid under his fingers. He was touching my pubic hair. As I pushed my panties lower he helped until they were rolled into a narrow strip around my knees. His hand returned to my dripping pussy.

I moaned as he invaded my vagina. "Ohhh."

His finger moved deeper inside my tunnel. He moved it in and out. My panties were restricting my legs from spreading wider for him. "Push my panties down." I whispered in his ear. His soaked fingers moved out of me and did as I asked. I watched as he took off my skimpy underwear and put them in his pocket. My legs spread to show him my womanly secrets. As he stood up his hips moved between my legs. I leaned back against the box for support as he aimed his penis to fuck me. This was it. I prepared my body and mind for his invasion. I was so hot I didn't care who came in the warehouse. I moved my lips forward and sucked on his earlobe.

He rubbed his prick on my wet lips until it touched my swollen clit. I moaned softly and so did he. I spread my legs wide as the shaft moved into my hole. Suddenly I heard voices.

"Are you taking a break now?" Someone asked. I heard the door open and close.

"Yes. I think I'm leaving early tonight." Someone else said.

Shit. Two employees had come into the warehouse to bullshit. I knew if Waldo moved his prick which was now deep inside of me I would scream so I moved my hands down and grabbed his ass to hold him motionless.

"Are you working this weekend?" Someone asked.

I squeezed my pussy muscles tighter to feel his prick. He was thinner so I used my internal muscles to milk him. His moaned loudly and I moved my lips to his to kept him quiet. His tongue met mine as I continued to squeeze and release him.

"I'm working on Saturday." The other one answered. I could feel his tool throbbing against my inner walls. His moaning was getting louder and louder. I had to shut him up. My muscles loosened and squeezed until his hands clamped into my naked ass cheeks. He came. "Ahh." He started to moan. I clamped my mouth over his to catch his pleasure cry.

"I've got to get back."

"Me too." They were gone.

As the door closed I released my hands on his ass and his hips bucked quickly forward and back. He released his final load.

"Sorry." He said as he finished.

"It's OK." I laughed. We were not caught and I had experienced another man inside of me. I found some tissues on a desk by the door and used them to clean up the mess he made on my body. I allowed him to watch as I lifted my skirt and cleaned my pussy. I kissed him on the lips and exited the warehouse. He came out a few minutes later.

I found Steve waiting for me in the shoe department.

"Where were you loading trucks?" He asked.

"I met an old high school friend and had to get caught up on her family." I lied. He seemed to buy it.

I felt so guilty. "I love you." I said while kissing him on the cheek. "Me too." He said. I felt so bad but so excited.

I was perspiring as we drove home. I kept my legs tight together because I knew Waldo had my panties and I could still feel his juices dripping out of me. I didn't want Steve to find me without my panties on.

I had intercourse with young man and it felt so exciting even if I did not climax. I knew I should feel guilty but I felt alive. I had to have more. The next week I received another letter at the gym.

YOUR NEXT MISSION IS TO BE THE SENDER AT THE MOVIE HOUSE FRIDAY EVENING. LOOK FOR THE MAN IN THE RED AND WHITE STRIPED SHIRT. … ENJOY.

Steve and I go to the movies quite often so when he suggested going to a Mel Gibson movie I jumped at the chance. I figured I could find the man before the movie started and see which movie he was going to. I would whisper the password and meet him in a movie with not too many people.

I had to laugh when my husband wore a red and white shirt to the movies. It was one of the three striped shirts he purchased the other night. We got to the movies early which almost never happens and it gave me a chance to scope around for Waldo. Steve got in line to purchase some refreshments and I noticed another red and white shirt behind him. A big red and white shirt. The man was at least 6 foot 5 and was black. No way I was going to mess with him I thought.

I saw Steve turn and look at the man and his wife and thought he smiled at them. I was afraid he knew them. But, when I asked him he said no.

I decided to quit the club right there. It was hard enough to get a man alone from his wife but I had to get a huge man alone. I gave it up and went into the movie with Steve. I sat in the middle to get a better view and almost had a heart attack when big Waldo and his wife sat down next to Steve. Maybe it was fate I thought?

I tried to get into the movie but I kept thinking of big Waldo and Sally's story about the man with the huge penis. She said she was happy to have experienced it just once. About the middle of the movie I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Steve's arm and told him I was going to the restroom. As I walked past the man I whispered, "Where's". He looked up at me with his big eyes and smiled. I could read his lips when he said "Waldo." My knees were shaking as he followed me out the door.

I surveyed the movies playing at each doorway and saw a movie that had been playing a while. I ducked into the room and headed up to the last row. Big Waldo was quickly behind me and sat down next to me. I knew I was the sender so I had to please him. We didn't have much time so I moved my hand down to his large thigh. His legs spread to allow my small hand all the room it needed. When I touched his bulge I froze. My whole hand could not fit over the tip of it.

His fingers slid up under my arm and touched my breast. He could do all he wanted with me I thought as long as I got to see and touch his gigantic penis. There was only one other couple in the theater so I moved in front of him and pulled down his zipper. I had to unsnap his pants and completely unzip him in order to get his thing out. He was not wearing underwear so my job was easy.

Slickman
Slickman
8,148 Followers