While John is Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to cum again from Avery's fucking but I want to get her off first. Just as I can't hold back any longer, I feel her pussy start to quiver around my fingers and a gush of cum flows around my fingers and onto my hand.

That is all it takes and I too start to cum. Avery slams his giant cock into me one more time and I feel his cock emptying his semen deep inside me. I look up and see Analyse, her chin dripping with James' cum slowly licking the head of his softening prick. As my orgasm starts to wane, I start to giggle.

James asks, "What are you laughing about?

"Do you realize that we just had, like a 4-way, simultaneous orgasm? That has to be some kind of record!"

We all start to laugh as we lay sprawled across the bed. "Does anybody need water or something to drink?" I ask.

A weak "I could use some water," comes from Analyse at the top of the bed.

"I could use a beer."

"Me too."

"Ok, I'll be right back," I say.

I go down to the kitchen and grab some water bottles and two cold beers and go back to the bedroom. Walking through the door I am hit with the smell of sex that is thick in the air. I didn't realize it before but I guess the four of us were pretty hot and heavy.

I suggest we move this party outside to the pool so we can get cleaned off and enjoy this beautiful day. Everyone agrees and the four of us walk out onto the patio. "You can either jump in the pool or use the outdoor shower," I suggest.

Analyse walks to the edge of the pool and dips her foot into the cold water. "I think I will try the shower."

I watch as Analyse walks toward the shower, her perfect, tight little ass swaying as she walks. It isn't but a second before Avery and James follow her. It is an open shower so there is plenty of room. Before joining them, I watch as Analyse slides under the water and Avery and James converge on her. I can't help but think of them as two lions closing in on a young antelope. I can't hear exactly what they are saying to her but she raises her hands above her head and the two lions take the body wash and carefully clean every part of her, spending significantly more time on some parts than others.

I join them and get the same treatment. By the time we are done, the guys are getting hard again and I can tell that Analyse is ready to go. She keeps looking at Avery's cock which is now at half-mast or better but I can't tell if it is lust or trepidation.

I pull her aside as we towel off to make sure she is still OK with this. She smiles back at me assuring me that she is. "I don't know if I can take that big cock but I sure as hell want to try," she says.

I smile back at her and tell her she might want to loosen up with James first while I work on Avery a little more.

She takes my advice and walks right up to James and grabs his cock, pulling him close and then kissing him. He reaches behind her, cupping her ass and pulling her close. They make their way to one of the lounge chairs. By the time they get there, James looks like he is fully hard. Analyse lays down on the lounger and motions for him to climb on top of her. He climbs between her spread legs and they kiss passionately. He kisses down her neck and onto her waiting nipples while she guides his hard cock between her legs.

Meanwhile, Avery and I are watching but I want to feel his big hard cock in my mouth. We move to the other lounger and Avery lays back while I take him in my mouth. I can still see Analyse and James if I look sideways but for now I am focusing on my prize penis.

I look up and see that Avery is watching the other two as I take more and more of him into my mouth. I am wondering if he is thinking about fucking that tight 22-year-old pussy but then I see his eyes close as I momentarily pull him out of my mouth and run my tongue down his length and suck one of his egg size balls into my mouth.

I focus on getting Avery all the way down my throat for the next few minutes and block out everything else. I can feel my jaw and throat adapting to his size much faster now. In no time, I feel my nose touching his tight tummy. As I pull back almost all the way to the tip of his engorged head, I hear a loud moan.

I look over to see Analyse now on all fours and James kneeling behind her, ramming his cock into her pussy at a fast pace. She is moaning constantly now and then suddenly stiffens as her orgasm rips through her. James has stopped for the moment and she is just perched on his cock which is buried to the hilt in her cunt. I can see her juices running down his thighs and glistening in the sun. That girl can cum!

"Don't stop," begs Analyse. James starts to slowly move in an out of her tight pussy again but I can see that he is close. Her pussy must have been convulsing around his cock while she was cumming and it was only 3 or 4 more pumps before he poured his seed inside her.

I look up at Avery and he looks back at me and then we look at James. An unspoken agreement is made between the three of us and James pulls his still-hard cock from Analyses' pussy and comes toward my lounger. Avery takes his place behind Analyse.

"Don't you hurt her!"

"I'll be gentle."

Analyse was still in a fog after her orgasm but when she realized that Avery and his giant cock were now behind her and he was preparing to fuck her she moaned, "Oh, god yes. Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck me, fuck me."

Avery slowly pushes the giant head of his cock into Analyse. Her pussy still stretched and dripping from James' thick cock slowly opens up for Avery. He slowly works his way in, a millimeter at a time, careful not to hurt her.

Analyse isn't as patient and she starts pushing back against him taking an inch or more each time she bucks backwards. With more than 2/3 of him inside her, he slowly pulls back out before pushing in once again.

Now James is standing next to me, his cock still hard. It must be from watching James and Analyse. While he is watching intently as more and more of Avery's cock pushes into Analyse, I use my tongue to pull his cock into my mouth. I can taste his cum and hers as I start bobbing up and down on his now fully erect cock. He isn't watching them any longer, but rather has turned his attention to me. I am slowly pumping his cock with my hand as I take more and more of him into my mouth.

James reaches for the back of my head and grabs a fist full of hair. He looks down at me and says, "Isn't this the way you like it?" as his pushes his entire length into my mouth. With James lodged in the back of my throat, I reach my hands behind each thigh to hang on. James starts to slowly fuck my mouth, using my hair as a handle to control my movement. He knows exactly what I want.

"Tabby you are the best cock-sucking slut there is but I want to fuck your awesome pussy too." He walks behind me and I position myself on the lounger so that I am on all-fours and he is standing behind me. We are both facing Avery and Analyse now. James shoves his cock into my waiting pussy in one swift motion, causing me to, "Unnnggghhh".

It was so loud that Analyse looked over at me. When she saw that James was standing behind me and that we were both watching her and Avery, she gave me a big smile before Avery pushed all but an inch or so of his long cock into her, causing her to close her eyes. Now she is grunting too.

Still watching I see Analyse convulse two different times as Avery continued to ravish her. I am also getting my share of mini orgasms but I can feel a big one building. Analyse starts to convulse one more time, her tits shaking violently underneath her. A second later, Avery let's out a loud grunting noise indicating that he is depositing his cum deep inside her tight cunt.

Seeing the two of them orgasm sets me off. It's a big one and I am quivering uncontrollably. I feel almost like I am going to black out. James speeds up his pounding against my ass, his balls slapping against my sensitive clit, and then I feel him pull out and spray his cum across my back.

All four of us collapse on our respective loungers, exhausted. It has been nearly two hours since we started and I don't think I can stand on my own. It feels good to just lay here.

It is probably 20 minutes before anyone moves. Analyse gets up first to go to the bathroom. Avery gets up and walks to the shower to clean off again and I lazily walk to join him. Behind me, I hear James jump into the pool. I think that is way too cold for me.

Everyone re-groups and I get us more drinks. Wine for me and Analyse and beer for James and Avery. It seems funny that we are all still naked. The guys are talking to Analyse about her job as if nothing like what just happened, ever happened. We move back into the house and sit in the kitchen, talking for another 45 minutes or so when I looked over and see James getting hard again.

"James, you think I'm a slut? I see you getting hard again."

"I can't help it; I'm sitting here with two beautiful naked women. What do you expect?"

"I expect that I am going to have to do something with that! Unless you want to take care of it Analyse."

"Noooo, this big boy wore me out, and she reaches over and rubs Avery's' thigh."

"Well then, how may I serve you master James?"

"I was thinking that I might like to fuck that tight little ass of yours."

"Oh, I see. I think I can handle that." I turn toward the kitchen island and wiggle my ass at James. "Is this to your liking sir?"

"Yes it is. Now bend over."

Before I can tell him I need to get the lube from my bedroom, he pushes down on my back with one hand and reaches for the butter that was on the island next to me. Taking a large glob of butter on his fingers, he starts to rub it around and in my asshole. I feel really dirty, first for the Clockwork Orange moment but also because I am going to be fucked in the ass while being watched by Avery and Analyse. As humiliating it is for James to lube my ass with butter, now stretching my asshole with two fingers easily sliding in an out of my tight hole, it is extremely sexy and I can feel my sore pussy lubricating.

Now James stretches me further with a third finger and I feel the burning sensation in my sphincter which hasn't had quite enough time to adjust. Just as it is starting to feel good, he pulls his fingers out and pushes the head of his cock against my tightening hole. He must be putting some of the butter-lube on his cock as well since he hasn't pushed forward yet.

Now I feel him pushing gently against my tight ring. He has to push harder to get his slick helmet past my tight asshole. Once the head is all the way in, I feel it close around him. His cock is very thick and it feels much fuller than the three fingers did. I also know his cock is thickest in the middle and I prepare to be stretched more.

James is very gentle as he works his way deeper and deeper into my accommodating ass. Once fully inside, he stops for a moment. The full feeling of his awesome cock lodged deep in my ass is wonderful. I never knew this could feel so good.

As James slowly starts to fuck my ass, I glance at Analyse. She is slowly stroking Avery's cock as they watch James' cock appear and disappear in my round ass. Both are totally focused on seeing my ass-fucking.

I am really getting into it now. He is starting to speed up but I know that this being the 3rd or 4th (I can't keep track anymore) time he is going to cum, it will take a while and I plan to enjoy every second of it. The butter is doing a good job for lubrication. I just hope it holds out.

The angle I am at seems to put the head of his cock in such way that it is hitting my g-spot every time he pushes into me. It's a different feeling than the direct touch, with the thin wall of tissue separating my ass and vagina, but it is a good feeling. It's a slow build but I can feel my orgasm starting to grow, seemingly deeper inside than normal. It also feels dirtier, sluttier, being watched as I am fucked in the ass.

It feels like it has been at least 10 minutes of steady fucking when I all of the sudden go over the edge. It was such a slow build but then all at once, all of the blood rushes to my center and I am cumming in buckets. I am squirting, or peeing or something but it is flowing out of me and onto the floor. I reach down and feel myself ejaculating, gushing. I don't think I have ever done that before.

James starts to speed up and he slams into me once, twice, three times and then stops as I feel him erupt. He can't have that much cum left but I can still feel squirting inside of me. I am barely able to stand and James slowly pulls out with a pop as my ass closes.

I am completely spent now. I just want to go to bed.

I look over and it looks like Analyse has made Avery cum with her expert handiwork. I can see the cum running down her chest and his belly; his softening cock still looks huge in her tiny hand. I think we are all done for the day.

"My debt has been paid and you two need to get out of here and leave us poor defenseless women alone."

"I would hardly call you defenseless," says Avery. "You girls kicked our butts."

"I agree," says James. "Come on Avery, let's get out of here before they make us fuck them again!"

We all laugh and James and Avery go looking for their shorts. I tell Analyse to follow me and I pull her into the bathroom and then the shower with me. We wash each other's hair and bodies but there is no more sex, just soft touching and an occasional kiss.

After we get dressed, I drive Analyse home. She keeps thanking me for today and I just tell her to stop. It was my pleasure. Well, our pleasure.

"Tabby, that was the most incredible sex I have ever had," she says.

"I'm really glad you were there, without you, those two would have torn me apart."

"What a way to go though. I know I am going to be sore tomorrow. That cock of Avery's is really something, I didn't think I would be able to take it all."

"You were a pro sweetheart, now get out of here and give your mom a kiss for me. You might want to brush your teeth first though."

We both laugh and she grabs her bags from the trunk and bounces into the house. How she still has that much energy I don't know.

***

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I hear is my Skype alerting me that John is calling.

"John, you are not going to believe what happened today."