While John is Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you feel me cum?" I ask. "Could you feel my pussy cum on your fingers? It felt so good. Now I want to make you cum. Would you like that?"

"Yessss."

"I want you to think about what it would be like to fuck my big titties. I'll bet you would like that wouldn't you?"

"Hell, yes."

"I would wrap your cock up in my titties and fuck you good. Every time you push your cock up between my tits, I would lick your cock like a lollypop and get your big cock all nice and wet so you slide in between my big tits, nice and easy."

"Do you know what made me cum?"

"What?"

"It was when you pulled and twisted my nipple. I love to have my nipples pulled and twisted and sucked and I like it when a man bites down on them. I can cum from just feeling that."

Now I am really pumping his cock and I can tell he is close. "I'll bet you would like to cum on my big tits wouldn't you. If you shot your cum all over my tits, I would rub it all over my big, hard nipples. I love to feel a man's cum on my nipples. I would let you watch while I lick it off. Would you like to watch me lick your cum off my nipples?"

That did it. I did my best to keep his cum from hitting my dress by pointing his cock toward the wall. I could see 4 or 5 ropes of cum running down the wall in the dim light. What little bit got on my hand and fingers, I made sure he watched as I licked off every bit of it.

"You are fucking incredible."

"Incredible or not, we should get back to our friends."

"Okay, but can we continue this later?"

"Oh sweetie, I would love to but I need to stick with my girlfriends tonight."

"Can I at least get your number and call you sometime?"

"I don't think my husband would like that but I really liked making you cum. Your bride-to-be is very lucky."

He pulls a business card from his pocket and hands it to me. "In case you change your mind." He looks a little sad as he walks away but I know he will get over it. I stay behind a few minutes before walking back in.

"Where did you go?" Asked Lisa when I got back to the table.

"I just needed some fresh air, I went out on the patio, over there." Pointing to where I had come back in.

"I was starting to get a little worried."

"I'm fine Mom," I snickered.

"Stop it. I'm not fine, I'm fucking wasted," said Lisa. "Are you about ready to go home?"

I look at my watch and see that it is almost 2:00am. "Yes, I'm ready. They are going to close soon anyway."

When our car arrives, Lisa, Tammy and I get in the back, with me in the middle. Diane gets in the front seat next to the driver. Penny's husband picked her up about 10 minutes before we left. I don't think she was feeling too good and called him, asking him to come and get her.

We were pretty lively for the first few minutes, recounting the events of the evening but I could tell that Lisa was starting to fade quickly once we got on the highway.

Soon her head was on my shoulder and she was leaning into me pretty heavily. Diane's head was slumped to the side up front but I was still wide awake. A moment later, Tammy, who has been pretty quiet, reaches up and puts her hand right on my boob, kind of like she is hugging me but instead of pulling me close, she just lays her hand there.

I can tell she isn't asleep but she doesn't appear to be totally awake either. I think she is just drunk and don't think much of it until she lifts her head and very lightly kisses my neck. She does it again and this time I feel her hand squeeze my boob. I'[m not really sure what to do.

As I said before, Tammy was the first woman that I really had lesbian sex with. She is a beautiful blonde with a fantastic, athletic, toned body. We have discussed getting together without the guys after that one night but just haven't had a chance to do it yet.

More kisses, this time harder on my neck and upper chest. Then she slides her hand under my dress and onto my bare boob. She doesn't do anything except let it sit there for another minute. Her hand moves down and I can feel her fingers slide over my nipple. She traps it between two fingers and starts to roll it gently between them.

I start to say something but she lifts her head and kisses me square on the lips. She starts rubbing my nipple more forcefully, rubbing it around with her finger and then tugging on it. I glance up and see the Uber driver looking in the rearview mirror. He sees me and turns away.

I look to the other side of me to make sure that Lisa isn't seeing this. She is out cold.

Tammy is now rubbing my tit and really giving my nipple a work-out when she puts her lips next to my ear and whispers, "Have you thought about the last time we were together?"

"Yes," I whisper.

"I have too." And then she sinks back down to my shoulder. "I was just wondering if you have been thinking about it."

We are still about 10 minutes from home and she is still playing with my nipple when I feel her other hand, the one closest to me slide onto my thigh.

I feel weird about this because we haven't really even talked about that night, but it feels good. I know I have thought about it, sex with a her again, more so since being with Analyse. She is moving her hand up my dress and it is only going to be a second before she is touching my bare pussy.

I want to say something but all that comes out is, "Mmmm, what...? That is all I got out before her fingers slide across my pussy. I know I am still wet from my orgasm with Jack and I know Tammy can now feel it.

"Open your legs," she whispers and at the same time tugs hard on my nipple.

I'm not expecting that. I feel my legs stiffen at first and then slowly open wide for her groping fingers. She doesn't waste any time and slides her fingers from the bottom of my slit to the top and right onto my clit.

"Ooooh, you like that don't you?"

"Yeeessss."

"I have wanted to do this for so long. You are so beautiful and sexy."

"I...I wanted to call you but..."

"I haven't been with another woman since that night. I just didn't know how you would feel about it."

Just then she slides two fingers in my dripping pussy and my reaction is to push against them to drive them deeper inside. I guess that is her answer. She knows I'm a slut and that I am going to let her do whatever else she wants me to do.

I let her finger me the rest of the way home. I know the driver can smell my sex, even if he can't see where her hand is. I know he keeps checking in the rear view mirror to see Tammy playing with my tits. I cum just as we are pulling up in front of Lisa's house.

I see Tammy staring at me and then licking her fingers before she opens the door to get out. When she opens the door, the light wakes up Lisa and Dianne and we all stumble out of the car and into the house.

Tammy helps Diane, and I help guide Lisa into the house.

The guys are still there, watching a movie now. I smell pop-corn and beer. The see us almost carrying the girls like wounded soldiers and jump up to help us.

Avery takes Lisa and just picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. James helps get Diane into one of the chairs. She seems to be completely passed out now.

"Well, I guess for tonight, sex is out of the question," James says jokingly.

I give him the sad puppy-dog look. "Why don't you just put her in the guest room? You can't carry her all the way to your house tonight. I will come and check on her in the morning."

Just then Avery came back into the room. "Lisa is out cold," he says.

"Diane too. Is it okay if I just put her in the guest room for tonight?" James asks.

Avery looks at Diane and says, "Sure, I'll help you get her in there."

Tammy is whispering something to Chris but I can't hear what it is.

Then Tammy says to me, "Why don't we all go over to your house and have a night-cap?"

I look at her because I know what she is thinking. She wants a repeat of the third poker night where she and I basically had an orgy with James, Avery and Chris as well as my husband.

I can still feel my pussy juices on my thighs from Tammy making me cum on the way home and just looking at Avery's cock already visible, getting hard down his pants leg is making me horny again. I can feel myself getting a second wind.

"Sure, are you guys coming?" I ask Avery and James.

"Ahhhh, yeah. I'm in," says James.

"Me too," says Avery.

"Okay then, let's go!"

We all head toward the front door. Tammy and I are both carrying our shoes and the guys are grabbing beers as we go next door.

"My feet and legs are tired. How about we all just hop in the Jacuzzi?" I ask to no one in particular.

Everyone is shaking their head yes and I tell everyone to just leave their clothes in the kitchen. It's kind of a funny scene; all of us casually undressing and walking naked onto our patio and to the Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi is plenty big enough for all of us. Tammy sits across from me and then Chris and James sit on either side of her and Avery sits next to me.

"Do you know what your wife did to me on the way home?" I ask Chris.

"I don't know, maybe you should show me."

"That's a great idea!"

I motion for Tammy to come over to me and slide over so that she is between me and Avery. I start to kiss her which of course is what they all want to see. She is more than willing and we are really getting into it when I reach up and start to play with her boobs, softly squeezing them and sliding my fingers over her hardening nipples. I focus in on her left nipple and start to roll it between my fingers. I can feel it getting fully hard at my touch.

I then start to suck on her other nipple. Everything is just above the waterline and all of the guys are watching intently as Tammy starts to moan as I suck harder on her stiff nub. I stop for just a second and whisper into Tammy's ear, telling her to sit up on the ledge so that I can play with her pussy and the guys can watch.

She is more than obliging and sits on the edge and spreads her legs wide for me. I continue to kiss her and then suck on one nipple and then the other while I slide my hand across her belly and toward her pussy. As I get closer, I can feel her start to breathe heavier.

When I finally slide my fingers over her swollen pussy lips, she moans again and I can feel her pushing against my fingers, inviting them to do more. I slide one and then two fingers inside her. It isn't the water that has her so wet. I can feel her slick pussy juices on my fingers making it easy to slide in and out of her.

I am sucking harder on her nipples now, sucking them in, stretching them out and then letting go. She moans louder every time I do it. I bite down softly at first and then harder and her eyes roll backward into her head. I can tell she is getting close.

I am chewing on her swollen nipples now, timing my soft biting with sliding my fingers into her wet cunt. I can feel that she can take more so I add a third finger and then a fourth. She is ready to go over the edge and as I bite down hard on her nipple and shove all four fingers all the way in her sloppy cunt, she starts to convulse and shiver uncontrollably as the first wave of her orgasm rips through her.

I can feel the walls of her pussy grasping at my fingers, still lodged deep inside her. I cover her lips with mine and kiss her deeply and she kisses me back, our tongues swirling around each other.

I slowly pull my fingers from her now soaked cunt and a long string of her juices stays attached as I lift then toward her mouth. She takes two of my fingers inside her lips, tasting her juices and I take the other two.

Looking over at Avery and then Chris and James, I see they are all hard and Chris and James are both slowly stroking their thick, hard cocks under the water.

I tell Tammy to move so that she is on the other side of Avery and we both lift Avery up so that he is sitting on the edge. His huge cock is bobbing around like it is looking for a hole to dive into.

Tammy and I position ourselves so that we are kneeling on the bench of the Jacuzzi, facing Avery and with our backs toward James and Chris. That puts our pussies and asses right at the water level when we bend down and both start to lick Avery's huge cock. Bending over leaves our asses pointed straight at the other two guys.

Without hesitation, James moves behind Tammy and Chris moves behind me while Tammy and I continue to lick and take turns sucking on Avery's cock and balls. Tammy seems to like taking Avery's egg size balls, one at a time, into her mouth and gently sucking and licking them. Meanwhile, I am working his big cock-head into the back of my throat.

I feel Chris' hard cock poke at the entrance of my pussy and I spread my legs a bit wider to accommodate his swollen cock. With one push, he sinks his 7" cock all the way into my hot box. I almost choke on Avery' cock when he does it but quickly recover. Chris' cock while not nearly as long as Avery, is very thick and the veins are very prominent. I can feel them brush across my clit as he slowly starts fucking me.

I come up for air, removing the giant cock from my mouth and look over to see that James is pounding away at Tammy's pussy for all he is worth. While I am taking a break, Tammy takes as much of Avery's cock into her mouth as she can. She is grunting every time James slams into the back of her, pushing Avery's cock deeper into her throat.

Now Chris is starting to speed up. I know he can fuck for a long time but I think that watching me finger his wife and now watching both of us as we take turns sucking Avery has him close to cumming.

James cums first, followed by Chris a minute later. I think that Tammy also came and I am very close.

After Chris and James pull out, Avery motions that he wants to fuck, and I want him to fuck me. I am super turned on in anticipation of Avery's huge cock fucking me but also knowing that Tammy, Chris and James will all be watching.

Avery moves behind me and at the same time he shoves his amazing cock into my waiting cunt, he smacks my ass hard. I feel the sting on my ass at just about the same time as Avery hits bottom. The exquisite mix of pain and pleasure sends me into a frenzy and I start humping against the giant cock wedged inside me.

After what seems like only a minute or two I am so close to cumming I don't know if I can hold back any longer. Avery is speeding up, fucking me hard and fast, hitting bottom and going beyond almost every stroke.

Another hard slap on my ass and I go over the edge big time. I am cumming and shaking uncontrollably. I barely feel Avery's cock explode inside me, painting the inside of my slutty cunt with his cum.

By the time that Avery and I recover, Tammy is already sucking on James' hardening cock and Chris is behind her with two fingers on one hand in her pussy and two fingers of his other hand deep in her ass.

James is recovering quickly and I can see that he has his hand on the back of Tammy's head as he slowly fucks her mouth. Chris is getting hard again as well and I reach over to softly stroke his hardening cock.

James suddenly pulls out of her mouth and starts giving directions. He lays a towel down at the edge of the Jacuzzi and tells Tammy to get on all fours. He tells me to sit on the seat of the Jacuzzi between her legs, so that when I am sitting on the bench in the water with my head back, I am looking up at her pussy.

Meanwhile, Chris is straddling me and is working his hard cock into Tammy's tight asshole while James positions himself back in front of Tammy and starts fucking her mouth. Tammy can't use her hands or she will likely fall forward as her husband starts fucking her ass.

"Mmmfff, mmmffff, mmmfff," is all she can say as she is pounded from the front and the back and while I lick her pussy and clit.

Her juices are running out of her pussy and down onto my chin as I try to catch as much as I can. I reach up behind my head and find her nice firm titties hanging down and roughly fondle each. With my tongue fucking her pussy and taunting her clit, her ass and mouth full of cock and her tits being played with, I know she is not going to last long.

Within minutes, she is cumming in buckets. I can't even begin to catch it all as it runs down my chin and onto my neck and chest. I can't see James but I can tell that Chris is close as his balls lift right before I see him bury his cock deep in his wife's ass and shoot what looks like 5 or 6 shots of cum deep inside her.

As soon as he pulls out, James comes around behind her and takes his place. He first pushes his cock into her pussy to cover it with her juices. I take advantage of it and lick his cock as he slowly slides in and out of her. My tongue is tickling the underside of his cock as he pulls out and then slowly pushes into Tammy's ass.

I start licking Tammy's clit again and put two and then three fingers inside her still quivering pussy, maneuvering to find the little rough patch that is her g-spot. I can feel James' cock sliding in and out of her through the thin membrane separating her pussy and ass.

Avery quickly moves in front of her, offering his now hard cock to her waiting mouth. He knows that if he is too forceful with his big cock, she will start to gag and choke so he lets her take what she can into her mouth.

James reaches down behind his legs as he fucks Tammy's ass and grabs one of my nipples with his fingers. He is pulling on it, stretching it in time with each stroke.

I now have one hand finger fucking Tammy and the other hand between my legs rubbing my clit madly. Chris is lying next to Tammy and roughly kneading her tits and pulling on her nipples.

This is such a crazy scene. Suddenly, Tammy pulls away from Avery's cock and screams as she starts to cum again. This time, her whole body is shaking. Her legs look like they are going to collapse and I slide out from under her. Her scream was plenty loud enough to wake the neighbors. I just hope that Lisa or Diane don't come running over to see what is going on.

James must have felt her cumming and he is now coming in her ass. I think he is the only thing holding her up at this point. Avery is stroking his cock with his hand and suddenly shoots his cum all over Tammy's face and hair.

I have one last orgasm on my fingers as this final scene unfolds. I have no idea how I am going to be able to describe this to my husband when he calls tomorrow.

It is almost 4:00am and we are all pretty tired. Everyone showers off in the outdoor shower, towels off and finds their clothes. James and Avery walk home. Chris helps Tammy into their car and they too head home.

I drink as much water as I can so that I won't have as bad a hangover tomorrow and crawl into my bed for a well-deserved rest. I try to recount the activities of the night as I drift off to sleep. I will try to call John first thing if I wake up in time and it's not too late for him in Kuala Lumpur.

12