While Staying with Aunt Sarah

Story Info
A hands-on experience with her cousin & her brother.
5.3k words
4.56
200.1k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

My 'phone buzzed as I walked across the campus, interrupting a sexy train of thought involving one of my lecturers. It was my twin brother.

"Yes, Owen?" I answered testily.

"Hi Caz, have you heard about Granddad?" Owen's voice sounded not at all apologetic.

"Not apart from that I know he's ill?" Granddad Thomas had cancer and was not expected to see his next birthday.

"Well, it seems it won't be long now."

"Oh no, that's not good." I liked Granddad Thomas; he had been a travelling salesman and had a wealth of risqué tales to tell. "How do you know?"

"Dad's called, he and Mum are going to stay with him and look after him until it's over, and we're gonna stay at Auntie Sarah's for the holidays."

I digested that bit of news with mixed feelings. My first college year ended in a fortnight and I'd been looking forward to a family holiday, but I could understand Mum's need to take care of her father, he was a lovely old man and deserved all the help we could give him. He'd lived in his isolated Welsh cottage all his married life and had sworn to end his days there, so there was never any prospect letting him die in hospital.

I must say that I wasn't keen on sharing my hols with my cousin Ruth, or her brother Kyle, but I could put up with them in the circumstances. Ruth was twenty-one, two years older then me and Owen, and had always used the age gap as an excuse to play chief. Kyle was okay, he was only a couple of months younger than us, but he too was browbeaten by his bossy sister and tended to follow her lead, while Aunt Sarah thought that the sun shone from their respective backsides and would hear nothing against them.

"Dad hasn't said anything to me, when did he call you?"

"Just now. In fact I'd better get off the 'phone because he's probably trying to call you right now. Ring me back when you know what's happening."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I'd hardly closed the 'phone before it rang again, this time it was my father.

"Good morning Carol, I've been trying to ring you." His formal greeting would have told me that this was a serious call even if Owen had not forewarned me.

"Yes, Dad. Owen called to tell me about Granddad."

"Oh, so you know?"

"Yes, Dad, I'm really sorry."

"So you'll be alright with Sarah, won't you?"

He always just used his sister's first name when talking to us, never referring to her as 'aunt', even though he talked of his other sister as 'Auntie Joan'. It's a quirk that I'd picked up on years before and got used to without ever really wondering why.

"Yes, Dad, we'll be fine. You and Mum just take care of Granddad."

"Okay sweetheart, as long as you're sure? Will you get there okay?" His change to 'sweetheart' told me of his relief.

"No problems, we'll just take a different train."

"Okay then sweetheart, I'll talk to you later. Bye." There was the sound of a kiss down the 'phone and he'd gone.

***************************************

The journey to Shropshire and Aunt Sarah's old farmhouse seemed to take forever, but eventually the train regurgitated us onto the platform of the local station and a strident 'Hey, you two' told us that Ruth had come to collect us. Her beaten up Mini-Cooper was waiting in the car park, now sporting a dented door from a night spent lying on its side in a ditch. Ruth was not the most careful of drivers.

"Mum sent me because she's trying to gets some seedlings planted out while the weather's good." Ruth informed us. "But she's got dinner all prepared and ready.

Aunt Sarah ran a small plant nursery and market garden. It had belonged to her husband, Uncle Leonard, until he had realised he liked men more than women and had run off with one of his workers. She inherited it outright when his male lover killed them both by drunk driving.

The journey was relatively uneventful considering Ruth's total disregard of narrow lanes and blind bends, and we were soon toting our bags up to our respective rooms. Ruth was sharing her room with an old college friend of hers named Chloe and her brother and mine were together in a second room, while I was the lucky one with a room to myself. The layout of the house had the bathroom to one side of my room with the two guys on the other side, while both Ruth's room and Aunt Sarah's were on the other side of the central staircase.

Ruth's insistence that Chloe should share with her raised a few eyebrows, especially as Ruth was notoriously defensive of her privacy, but that didn't matter to me. My only concerns were that everyone had to pass my room to go to the bathroom, and I had two potentially noisy nineteen year olds on the other side. But it was only to be for a few weeks, so I expected that I would cope.

Dinner that evening gave me the chance to get reacquainted with everyone and to meet Chloe for the first time. She sat right beside Ruth, and the difference could not have been more striking. Ruth is a sturdy, well built girl, with a round freckled face and sandy coloured hair. She would never be said to be beautiful, and she never gave a damn about make-up, but she had the open, tomboyish type of look that many men go for. Chloe was Ruth's opposite, a dark haired, slender girl with a shy smile and well defined features. She was more like the slim dark haired Kyle than his sister ever was and I could see strangers getting the relationships mixed up.

Even more confusing was the family resemblance between myself, Owen, and Aunt Sarah. It was often remarked that there must have been a mix-up at birth because we all had the same curly blonde locks and aquiline nose. I hated my nose and swore that I was going to get it changed as soon as the bank manager smiled on me.

After dinner we all split up and went our separate ways. Aunt Sarah went back to her plants, Ruth and Chloe disappeared off out, the boys went up to their room to get competitive with the Playstation, and I took a wander around the place.

I won't bore you with the details of my stroll, the market garden as like any other, but I like it and I often take a look around. I get fascinated by all the various plants and vegetables that there are, either nestling in cloches or hiding away in glasshouses, and I can mooch around for hours. I try to avoid Aunt Sarah though; she has a nasty habit of enrolling me into the unpaid workforce.

Anyway, after a little while I ambled back to the house with the intention of taking a shower. I knew the moment I walked into the bathroom that Owen and/or Kyle had beaten me to it, for a wet towel lay on the floor, a bottle of shower gel was minus its lid, and a discarded sweatshirt resided in the corner. I hate having to clean up before I can shower, but I can't stand that sort of disorder so I set about putting things back in place, grumbling heartily to myself.

I felt a whole lot better after a good hot shower and, wrapped in a bath sheet, I went back to my room to begin fulfilling my promise to text or email all my friends to tell them I'd arrived.

I was nearly finished with that task when I began to hear raised voices from next door. It sounded as if the two boys had got themselves into one of those 'yes it is -- no it's not' type of fruitless argument where the only way to win is to shout louder and longer than your opponent. I'd no idea what they were arguing about, but they were getting plenty loud about it, much to my annoyance. Eventually I'd had enough.

"Can't you two just shut the fuck up?" I yelled at the top of my voice. "It's like listening to a couple of kids squabbling in a playground."

"Well, you come and decide then." Kyle yelled back.

"What?"

"Yeah! Come on, Sis, you can be an independent judge." Owen called to me.

"Oh, for fucks sake! Judge for what?"

I closed my laptop with a bit too much of a slam to be good for it and set off next door, still wrapped in my towel.

"Right. Now what the fuck is this all ab.......!"

I started to lay into them as I reached the door, but I trailed off into silence as soon as I opened it and looked in. Both Owen and Kyle were standing naked in the middle of the floor and sporting enormous erections. I'd seen Owen naked many times, but not usually with a hard on, and I'd never seen Kyle naked at all. It was quite a shock.

"What the hell?" I asked, with my chin still on the floor.

"We are having an argument over who has got the biggest cock. Kyle says he has, when it's obvious that I have, but we haven't got a ruler to check it with."

"What?" I was trying to get my head around this. They wanted me to settle a stupid argument over which of them has the biggest cock?

To me the answer looked obvious. But then I wasn't looking through the rose tinted spectacles worn by nineteen year old males who all think that they are the worlds best endowed man.

"Why do you need a ruler?" I asked them.

"So that we can measure ourselves and see who's bigger." Kyle sounded as though he was explaining the obvious to a five year old.

"But you don't need the actual size, do you? You just want to know who has the most, yes?"

"Yes!" Answered Kyle again.

"Then you don't need a fucking ruler for that." I was getting cross at their joint stupidity and oversized egos.

"How else can you tell?"

"For fucks sake!" I exclaimed in frustration for the second time, it was so bloody simple.

I walked into the room then and closed the door. "Right, go and stand in the middle of the room facing each other."

They looked puzzled but they did as they were told.

"Now, hold your weapon out straight in front of you and move forward. The first cock to touch the other one's belly is obviously the longest. And don't worry about getting physically close, there's no chance of catching common sense from each other. So go ahead and let's stop your silly quarrel so I can get some peace."

I saw the light come on in two sets of young men's eyes and they marched forward, each one looking down anxiously at his cock, with the expected result that they banged their heads together.

"Do you want to sort this or not?" I asked them, grinning inwardly and thinking to myself how appropriate the head banging was.

I continued without waiting for an answer. "Do it slowly, I'll watch and make sure nobody cheats, ok?"

I wasn't sure how anyone could cheat at this, but I was sure that one or the other would try. This time they shuffled forward more slowly, still holding their cocks out like battering rams and thrusting their belly's as far forward as they could, as if that would make a difference.

But this time as they came together neither of them was pointing his cock horizontally, so that the two cocks crossed like a pair of swords. Of course that meant that they had to play at sword fighting with their cocks and we were no nearer solving the question.

"Oh, for crying out fucking loud." I was getting a bit frustrated by this time, I'd got emails to write - but I was also beginning to see a funny side to it.

"Ok, stand close together and I'll sort you out." I went up to them, shuffled them around until they were facing each other and about eight inches apart. Then I reached down and took hold of the two cocks.

"Fucking hell, Sis. You're not supposed to do that!" Owen sounded alarmed, but the hardness of his cock made that a lie. I think he was quietly thrilled to have his sister holding his penis in her hand.

"Shut up Owen, I'm not supposed to be judging a cock contest either, but you asked me to do that quickly enough."

Kyle's cock had softened a bit during the messing around that had gone on, so to make things fair I stroked his shaft softly to try and get it back to full size. Now, I don't know about you, but whatever you do with your left hand, your right hand tends to automatically copy it, so I found myself standing in the boys bedroom wearing nothing but a towel, and stroking their cocks, while they stood with far away looks on their faces. It was not something I had exactly expected to be doing, especially with my twin brother and a first cousin. God knows what anyone would have thought if they'd caught us. It was having the right effect, though, because both of them were stiffening noticeably.

"Bloody hell, Caz, if you make us cum we'll never get an answer!" Kyle was right.

"Make us cum and we won't care about the answer!" Owen pointed out.

I must admit I was perhaps getting a bit carried away, but I was beginning to enjoy what I was doing. After all it's not often a girl gets the chance to play with two strong young cocks at the same time, whoever they might belong to. But I knew what they meant and the angle was a bit awkward anyway, so I reluctantly stopped stroking their shafts and pulled them a little closer together.

Now that they were standing facing each other it was easy to pull them together a bit at a time and the original question was soon answered. I gently moved them closer until Kyle's cock nudged up against Owens pubic nest, leaving Owen's tip still nearly half an inch short. Then I let go with my left hand and wrapped my right hand around both together so that they knew there could be no stretching of either one, and proclaimed the result.

"I hereby declare." I announced with mock solemnity "That Kyle is the possessor of the longer of the two cocks here today by the distance of approximately one centimetre. He is therefore the winner of the longest cock competition for this year."

"But that doesn't mean yours is small, Owen." I added quickly, remembering how fragile young men's egos are. "If it was a contest for girth, then you'd win easy."

Somehow, while I was talking, I'd started to slide my hand slowly up and down the two opposing shafts. Going up one at the same time as down the other, so to speak. I don't remember intending to do it, but it was nice anyway, and the two owners clearly didn't mind. They seemed quite happy for me to play with them, and soon they were making little noises of appreciation. I must admit that I was enjoying it too, and I was soon beginning to get a little moist between the legs from the sensation.

"You really shouldn't do that, Sis, unless you're going to finish the job."

Owen's voice had a randy catch in it and that made me feel even hotter, but I couldn't bring myself to take up the invitation implicit in his remark, and I instinctively stopped stroking them. I didn't really intend to go so far as wanking them off, my mind baulked a bit at that. But I didn't make any attempt to release them either, however, and nor did they make any attempt to pull away. So for about a minute we all stood with my hand wrapped around their cocks, each one wondering what was going to happen next, and each of us secretly hoping that things might go a bit further but not daring to take the step.

It was one of those pauses that could have gone on forever, so in the end I just began stroking again and hoped everything would turn out alright. I was enjoying playing with two cocks at once and wanted the feeling to continue. I didn't even want to think of where it might eventually lead if I wasn't careful. When the two boys realised that I was prepared to keep going a bit longer they both adjusted their stance a little, planting their feet a little apart and draping an arm around each other's shoulders and around mine, sort of locking us together in a triangle.

I don't know which of them it was, but one of them promptly took advantage, because I felt a little surreptitious tug at my towel and it was suddenly coming loose. I instinctively made a grab for it with my free hand, but I was too late and it lay pooled around my feet. I sort of shrugged to myself mentally and accepted that we were now all dressed the same, that is to say, naked.

"Nice one, Sis."

Owen's breathless remark made me think it was probably Kyle who'd pulled it free, but right then I didn't care, my own nudity was turning me on. My hand was now going backwards and forwards on the two cocks at quite a rate and I was very aware of my breasts jiggling before their eyes, and of the effect the sight was having on them.

Then, quite suddenly, Kyle began to cum. There was no warning, none of the usual grunts and gasps as he got close. He just groaned and released great jets of cum, his head thrown back and his eyes squeezed shut. Seeing him ejaculating did me a power of good and I wanked him even faster, milking his cock of his glorious semen. Of course there was nowhere for his cum to go except all over his cousin's belly, matting into his pubic hair and running down his thigh, and to me that was a fabulous sight, but I wasn't sure what Owen would make of it. He didn't seem to mind though, he flinched a little but he was well away himself and I think his cousin's climax just brought his own a little closer for the moment. Even the spunk that got onto my hand and was then rubbed along his shaft didn't seem to faze him, he just moaned quietly as his cock suddenly became slippery and let me carry on.

As Kyle's cock emptied and began to soften he broke away from us and went to sit on his bed, watching me play with my brother's cock while he waited for his breathing and his heart rate to return to normal. Seeing that made me wonder why Owen and I were still standing in the middle of the room when there was a perfectly good bed only a few feet away.

"Lie down."

I let go of his cock and pushed Owen in the direction of his own bed. He was startled for a moment, but then a randy grin crossed his face.

"Don't get any ideas; it's just easier for me -- if you want me to carry on, that is?"

Owen nodded quickly and went to lie down. Then he lay on his back, his head propped against the headboard with his hands behind his neck, and sprawled out like Lord Muck waiting for his servant to continue. Typical bloody man! But I lay down beside him nonetheless with my own head about level with his navel and propped myself on one elbow in order to reach out and take hold of him once more, and, as he still had gobs of Kyle's cum on his stomach, I scooped some onto my fingers to spread along his cock as I did so. I didn't know or care what my brother thought, I preferred his shaft slippery, and anyway he didn't seem to mind.

It was much easier for me to play with him from this position, and I could see what I was doing much better too, so I was able to vary my strokes, faster or slower, or longer or shorter. I soon had him gasping with pleasure, his eyes tight shut and his face tense with arousal as I wanked his cum slippery cock. I could see that it was not gong to be long before he fired his own load and the thought that I was going to make my own brother cum was filling my pussy with juices. I know it shouldn't have, but it was! I was sopping wet and knew that the minute I got back to my own room I would have to give myself a good seeing to, a thought that did seem a bit unfair.

Watching him get redder in the face, seeing the muscles and veins in his neck stand out and his toes literally curling as he got closer made me feel hotter and hotter. I couldn't wait to see him cum, I don't know why, but I desperately wanted to see his spunk spurt from his cock and know that I'd managed to bring him to a climax. Then he was there. With a deep, almost animal-like, groan, his body tensed, his head lifted from the backboard, and the first beautiful gout of cum erupted from his cock. Then pure instinct took over, and without intending to, or even thinking about it, I leaned forward and fastened my lips over the head of his cock to take the rest of his cream into my mouth.

The taste was glorious. I had only ever tasted my boyfriend's cum, and Owen's was slightly different to that, but in the randy state I was in it was like tasting the very best caviar or champagne, there was nothing I wanted more.

"Oh my God, Sis!"

Owen's voice was strained with the effort of his climax, but still conveyed his shock and delight at my action as I took more and more of his spunk into my mouth. I will admit that I had trouble coping with it, he seemed as though he would never stop shooting off, but in the end I swallowed the lot, gulping down spurt after spurt until eventually his orgasm tailed off and his cock began to soften. Wanking my brother into my mouth was something I had never expected to do, ever. But at the time it seemed right, and I lay over him with what was almost a smile of triumph on my face, as he rested spent and breathless on the bed.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers
12