While Staying with Aunt Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!"

He adjusted our relative positions and then we tried again.

"That's better, now you're on target. Push again."

I pushed and for a few seconds I thought we'd missed again, but then his sphincter suddenly relented and let me in with an almost audible plop. Kyle gasped with pain and I kept myself absolutely still.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, it's fine now, it's just as it went in. Go ahead, fuck me hard."

I didn't immediately follow his instruction. For one thing I could feel his cock and balls under me and I didn't want to squash them, and for another I wanted to be sure he was ok. For a third reason I just wanted to enjoy feeling my cock in my cousin's arse. The sensation of anal sex is exquisite, a rectum is so tight and smooth it's like having your cock wrapped in warm velvet, and it's nowhere nearly as wet and sloppy as a pussy. I thrust into him gently and slowly, savouring the sensation and going as deep as I could before pulling back, but all the time taking care not to hurt him.

"Come on, Owen, fuck me!" Kyle was panting with need. "Don't hold back."

My cock was feeling almost painfully hard and my balls were desperate to unload, so that invitation was all I needed to let me fuck him full on. I built up force and speed until I was slamming myself into him, ramming my cock in as deep as it would go, not now caring about anything except his wish to be fucked and my wish to shoot my cum deep into his body. It didn't take long.

As I fucked him Kyle wrapped his legs around my back and fastened his arms around my neck pulling me down on him like a woman. Lying on top like that with my cock inside him was a strange and electric experience. He seemed androgynous, devoid of gender, just a person, a body to give and receive pleasure with, and very deep pleasure at that. With the sensations running through my cock as I plunged into him and his with body so entangled with mine I soon felt that build up of heat and pressure that heralds a climax. The pressure and sensation got stronger, unbearably stronger, and I knew with intense excitement that I was going to cum inside my cousin's arse.

"I'm cumming!" I warned him.

"I know. Shoot it real deep. I want your load right inside me."

My balls exploded and Kyle got his wish. I slammed myself deep into him and sent gout after gout of hot cum shooting deep into his arse. It was a stupendous climax, so intense and erotic, made more so by the fact of what I was doing and who I was doing it with. I was conscious all the time that I'd just joined the exclusive club of people having gay sex with another member of their own family, and I was so, so glad.

Kyle and I lay locked together, panting and gasping, and looking into each other's face for some clue as to how the other one felt. With my face only inches from his and my cock still lying inside his arse I had a sudden urge to kiss him on the mouth, hard and passionately. But I didn't, for all my impulses and urges my mind just couldn't handle that level of intimacy, and so I just lay there looking at him closely until my softening cock finally slipped from his back passage and dropped limply between his cheeks. Then he released his grip on my shoulders, unwound his legs from my back and began to wriggle free.

"Kneel down." I knew immediately what he wanted, but I knelt down anyway.

Now it was my turn to wait apprehensively to be fucked. I was scared, excited, anxious and expectant, all at the same time. I'd felt Kyle wince as I'd entered him and that worried me, but then I'd shared his arousal as I ploughed into him and that made the worry worth while. So I waited submissively for him to do whatever he wanted.

The first sensation was one of sudden cold on my back as he poured a little stream of oil into my crack before catching it with his fingers and smearing it around my arse. It was a strange feeling to be kneeling with my arse on show while he applied oil to my very private entrance, but it was also very erotic to know just how exposed I was and what he could see.

Having spread the oil around to his satisfaction I saw him lean over out of the corner of my eye and replace the bottle on the bedside cabinet. This was it I thought, and I waited to feel his cock at my back door.

But it wasn't his cock that entered me; it was his finger, pushing its way past my sphincter and into my rectum just like before. It felt just as nice as previously too, moving gently in and out, probing deeply and then pulling almost back out. I relaxed and accepted his attentions, wondering briefly if he intended to fuck me after all. But then he pulled his finger almost out and I felt another one wriggle in beside it, stretching my ring as it worked its way past. It didn't hurt, but it did feel just a bit uncomfortable for short while until my anus adjusted to this wider intrusion. Then I understood what he was doing, he was stretching me slowly to ready my arse to accept his cock. I appreciated his thoughtfulness and let him continue, it was pleasurable enough in any case to have the two fingers pistoning in and out of me.

Soon a third finger joined the other two. He pushed them deep and this time it did hurt, a hot sharp pain that made me yelp and had me gritting my teeth until it subsided. I've experimented since and three fingers make an ideal wedge for gradually forcing open a virgin anus, but Kyle had missed out the 'gradual' bit.

"Take it easy!" I exclaimed and his fingers came to a halt.

"Sorry."

He waited until I got used to his extra digit and told him 'ok', and then he started pushing in and out again, this time only going marginally deeper with each push. Now it felt good. Now I could feel my sphincter being stretched, and pleasantly stretched, as he went further in. I let him know that I was enjoying it with deliberate little pleasure noises, encouraging him to go deeper and to explore my passage. He seemed to understand, because his fingers now moved around inside my arse, wriggling and squirming as they passed in and out. The feeling was sensational and I felt my flaccid cock make the first twitches of recovery under Kyle's attentions at my back door.

Then he stopped and his fingers went away. I waited, hoping that now he really was going to use his cock on me, hoping to feel it enter, pushing all the way in. It seemed a long time that I knelt there, in reality only probably thirty seconds, but it seemed like forever and eventually I looked around to see what was happening. He was massaging baby oil into his own cock, coating his helmet and shaft with a shiny film ready for his big entrance. Then I really did know he intended to do it and my heart leapt.

The first touch of his cock on my anus made me gasp with anticipation and I held myself rigid to await his thrust. He pushed against me and I felt my arse expand painlessly, my ring opening to admit him, my well prepared sphincter relaxing to accept him. Then, with an abruptness that surprised me, the head of his cock slipped past and lay inside my rectum, feeling surprisingly large and hard.

"Yes, that's good." I wanted to encourage him

He started to move, shuffling himself more closely into position and pushing his cock gently deeper. Then I felt a hand grip each of my hips and pull me back as if to impale me on his weapon. That felt so good. To have a cock buried deep inside your rectum gives the most satisfyingly full sensation, especially as the intruder slides deeper. So to be fucked and to have a cock sliding in and out many times a minute magnifies and multiplies that sensation until it reaches magnificent proportions.

I knelt groaning quietly, gasping at each thrust of his cock, willingly accepting him and waiting for that incredible moment when he would cum inside me. Then, just like when Carol had wanked him, when he did cum there was no warning, no lead up. He just gripped my hips and pulled me back hard to meet his cock and burst into me.

The feeling of having him cum right up inside my rectum was shattering. I swear I felt every gush of his cream flood into me. He hardly pulled back at all, simply pushing himself hard against my backside with each spurt as if he wanted it so deep it would never get out. For my part that is exactly what I wanted. I loved the feel of him shooting right inside me, feeling his warm cum splatter against the walls of my tunnel. Somehow I didn't 'feel' it as my skin would have, but more 'sensed' it hitting against my insides. I suppose that's due to different nerve endings, but it made Kyle cumming in my arse a unique and beautiful experience. I wanted it to last and last, but all too soon Kyle's spurts grew weaker and ultimately tailed off altogether. Then, with his climax finished, he held my hips and kept his cock inside me, pressing his stomach against my backside until he softened so much that finally he slipped free

Afterwards we lay side by side on my single bed, looking at each other silently, mentally adjusting, I suppose, to what we had done. For my part I wondered what effect it would have on my life. Would I do it again, and would I do it with anyone else? I didn't know the answers, but I felt no regrets. Nor, I think, did Kyle, for he smiled at me, kissed me briefly on my astonished lips, and went back to his own bed.

12