While Staying with Aunt Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Incest is best with three.
6.2k words
4.7
110.1k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,581 Followers

It was still early, but Owen was sitting on the trunk of a fallen apple tree in the orchard watching his sister, Carol, feeding the hens. He raised an acknowledging hand as I approached.

"Hi Kyle." He called.

I went across and stood in front of him looking carefully at his face for any signs of embarrassment or regret. He was up and out before my eyes had opened, and I wondered if he was unhappy about what we did.

"Hi Owen, how are you this morning, is everything alright?"

"Do you mean physically or mentally?" He asked back.

"Well both, I guess."

"Well physically I'm better than I expected. I thought my arse would be really sore this morning after being reamed out by you last night, but it isn't too bad."

He paused.

"Mentally I'm absolutely fine. I didn't think I'd ever be able to look you in the face again after what we got up to, but for some reason fucking you in the arse and then letting you do it to me hasn't bothered me at all. In fact the only thing I wish hadn't happened is that I wish you hadn't kissed me at the end."

"Why?" It was only the briefest of kisses. I'd just felt the need.

"Because everything else can be put down to two young men experimenting with sex, but a kiss implies more than that."

"Well, don't fret, there was nothing in it. As far as I was concerned we did what we fancied doing just for fun. Whether we'll ever do it again I don't know, that's up to you, but I don't fancy you in a romantic sense, so don't worry about us turning gay."

"Okay." He looked at me with the same searching gaze that I'd first used on him. "And do you want to do it again?"

I pretended to think about it for a minute, as if I'd not spent most of the night doing just that.

"I wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it. What about you?" I lied; I'd love to make a habit of it.

Owen paused just as I had. "I think maybe I'd like to, and maybe I'd even like to try sucking you as well, just to see what it's like."

"Okay, me too perhaps." I wasn't sure about that bit, but we'd both said yes to more sex without either sounding too eager.

Carol had finished her chore now and heading towards us on her way back to the house. She looked cute with in a white blouse and cut-off denim shorts and with her blonde hair tied back.

"Are you going to tell your sister about it?" I asked him, wondering what he'd say to her.

"I don't know. Don't think so, I'm not sure how she'd take it."

She was getting within hearing range, so we fell silent.

"It seems everyone's gone out and so I'm going to make a coffee, care to join me?" She asked as she drew level. "I could do with some conversation."

We fell in alongside her and walked leisurely back towards the house.

Suddenly she stopped, as if trying to get up the nerve to say something.

"I heard you two last night."

My heart did a double-take in my chest and Owen went white. Fortunately Carol seemed not to notice.

"And as I lay listening I was wishing that your cum was shooting into my pussy instead of being wasted by wanking."

I was so amazed by her sudden frankness, and so relieved that she hadn't realized that we were fucking and not wanking, that I almost missed the implications of what she'd said.

"You mean you wished we were fucking you?" I said as the penny dropped.

"Yes, both of you. But I knew you wouldn't, so I made do with my fingers."

"Do you still wish we had?" The million dollar question.

"Yes, and I'd still like to, but I know we can't. It's wrong."

When she spoke again it was in a tiny, almost little girl, voice.

"I often fantasize about having two men at once, and I've always wanted to do it with Owen, ever since I first knew about sex. I even wanted it to be Owen who took my virginity, but it wasn't."

She was blushing brightl red and her eyes looking anywhere but at us.

We filed silently into the kitchen. All three of us trying to get our heads around Carol's announcement. "How do you know we wouldn't have?" I asked as Carol got coffee going, returning to last night.

"Because you're family, and that makes it incest."

"But we would have, you know. And we still will, if you want."

"Both of you? Together?" She looked from one to the other.

"And right now, if you want." Owen joined in to confirm what I'd said.

"Really?" There was both excitement and fear in her voice.

"Yes." Our answer came as a chorus, and then Owen added, "So, shall we do it?"

There was an immediate silence. All three of us knew that we had taken an irrevocable step by stating our desires and that it was going to be now or never for fulfilling them. The ball lay in Carol's court and Owen and I stood nervously waiting for her decision.

"Go upstairs." She told us finally. "I want to, but I need to think. If I don't come up, don't be mad at me. You're asking a lot."

Owen and I climbed the stairs without a word, pausing outside our own room before going on into Carol's. Then we undressed and sat side by side on her bed, waiting, wondering, and hoping - especially hoping. We were both sporting massive optimistic erections.

"Do you think she will?" Owen whispered.

I shrugged, listening vainly for footsteps on the stairs.

We seemed to wait forever, but then slow, hesitant steps told us that she had made her decision. The door swung open as slowly as in a horror movie, and then Carol walked timidly into her room, visibly shaking. We both made to stand, but she held up her hand to stop us, and began to undress with trembling fingers.

Naked she was gorgeous, athletically fit, blonde and tanned. She had beautiful breasts, full but not heavy, wide hips and a stomach that was flat without being hard. Her chest was heaving with embarrassment and arousal and her face wore the defiant 'here I am' look. My erection got even harder. She stood for about thirty seconds with her hands by her sides and legs slightly apart, allowing us to look at her before walking slowly across the room.

"I'm frightened to death, so make it good, guys, please make it good."

"We will, don't be scared." Owen held out his arms to welcome his twin.

I moved to one side to let her in and she ignored me and went straight into her brother's embrace, fastening her mouth over his in a decidedly non-sisterly kiss. Owen pulled her to him and rolled her onto the bed, so that she ended on her back, her arms wrapped around her brother who lay beside her. They looked for all the world like any other young couple, and I'll admit to a short-lived twinge of jealousy.

She had admitted always wanting her brother, and so I just sat on the end of the bed and watched for a while as they got to know each other sexually, their hands exploring in a way they hadn't ever done before. It was wonderful to watch, and I just had to hope that I wouldn't get left out altogether.

At first they just lay locked together, their arms all around each other, hands exploring, and kissing passionately. But then Owen placed his hand over his sister's breast, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh and triggering little happy sounds from Carol's throat. She held him even tighter as he rolled her nipple between his fingers, pulling at it gently at first and then more firmly as she responded.

When he pulled her to the bed she lay with her legs almost together, but as her nerves settled and her arousal grew she unconsciously opened them to admit her brother. From where I sat this gave me an unimpeded view of her gorgeous pussy, already slick and shiny with juices, the actual entrance to her vagina gaping slightly in readiness. All I had to do was lean forward and I could touch it, I was so tempted.

For several minutes I waited, wanting to join in but not wanting to spoil the experience that Carol had waited so long for. It was a difficult choice, I wanted her to enjoy her brother, but my cock was demanding that I took an active part. But Owen was still concentrating on her breasts, so eventually I reached out and started to stroke the inside of her thighs from just above her knees almost to her pussy, not touching her too overtly but just sort of reminding her of my presence. She could either close her legs to keep everything for Owen, or allow me to continue.

She allowed me to go on; in fact she spread her legs wider in an unambiguous signal for me to keep going, and I crept closer to her pussy with every caress until the backs of my fingers were just grazing her fine blonde hair before I went away again. I leaned closer, resting now on one elbow so that I could touch her more freely with the other hand, and ran my fingertips along the length of her slit. She groaned into Owen's mouth as they kissed. Twice more I did this and twice more she let out little moans, and then I began to play directly with her hard little clit. She sighed and started to wriggle under my fingers, her juices now running freely from her and down into her crack.

All this time Owen was kissing her deeply, and I could almost hear their tongues fencing in their mouths, but now he looked around to see what I was doing to make her moan, but she clutched at him and pulled him back to her mouth, not letting him move away for a moment. It seems that she didn't want either of us to interfere with the other.

I moved in a little, turning my hand so that my thumb now rubbed her clit, and giving me an unimpeded view of her pussy. She looked fabulous; her outer lips were puffy and swollen from arousal, her clit stood like the little sentry it is so often described as, only moving under the touch of my thumb, and her vagina gaped wide, wanting to be entered. Close up her scent was strong, heavy and feminine, the unmistakable and beautiful musky perfume of a horny woman. It made me want very much to taste her, and in the end I gave in to that too.

Almost from the moment my tongue touched her slit she began to move her hips in slow sinuous gyrations and deep little noises formed in her throat, though she was still locked in Owen's embrace. I could see that he was still playing with her breasts, still tugging at her nipples and still moulding her soft flesh with his hand. She had managed now to insinuate her nearest hand down between them and was playing with his cock, making the tip touching her hip as she moved and leaving a little trail of precum glistening against her skin. We were all three engaged in giving Carol a sexy time.

I felt I wanted to bury myself in her pussy, and so I pressed my mouth hard against her, letting the movements of her hips spread her wetness over my face as I probed as far into her as I could with my tongue. She tasted fantastic, a lovely fresh female taste that I lapped up eagerly. Soon, as my tongue began to take her towards an orgasm, her movements changed from circular to up and down and she rubbed herself against my face more and more urgently. My tongue slipped from her passage and slid along her pussy as she moved, licking it from top to bottom and adding to her arousal. It was clearly not going to be long before she came.

I know now that Carol's orgasms are never gentle, but this was only the second one I had seen, and I was surprised by the ferocity of it. Even muffled against Owen's mouth her cries were loud and intense and I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was clutching at his shoulder with her hand so hard that red marks trailed back where she had dragged her nails across him. Her other hand was wrapped tightly round his cock and was wanking him frantically with short erratic strokes, while her hips jerked and twitched as she pushed herself against me. It was all I could do to maintain contact between myself and her pussy, but it was worth it, her juices flowed into my mouth, coating my tongue with her lovely taste, and trickled down my chin.

No sooner had her climax passed than she wrenched her mouth away from Owen's and, gasping for breath, pleaded with him to fuck her.

"Do it, Owen, for God's sake do it now."

Owen didn't argue and I only just backed out of the way in time as he rolled on top of her and wriggled into position between her legs. She pulled her legs right back to give him access and presented me with the ideal view of them both as he reached down to find his way in. Her pussy was so wet that her fluids were running down her crack, pooling in the little crater of her rosebud, and then overflowing onto the bed. To see her glistening with want as Owen guided the tip of his cock into her was a remarkable sight, especially knowing that this was the first time Carol would satisfy her dream of sex with her twin.

Then I watched, fascinated, as his cock slid easily deep into her and he began to move rhythmically in and out, seeing his shaft become shiny with her juices and her labia flex as it passed between them. As he pulled back I had a perfect view, but then as he thrust hard into her this view was hidden for the moment by his balls, pushed full and heavy up against her.

"Oh, my God, that's amazing." Carol's voice cracked a little at the feel of her brother's cock moving within her.

Owen settled into his rhythm, steadily fucking his sister with the same powerful thrusts that he had used on me the night before. I watched in wonder, still wanting to join in, but still taken by the performance before me. Eventually I couldn't wait any longer and I reached over to cup Owen's scrotum in my hand. He grunted, perhaps from surprise, but made no objection and I moved with him, massaging and rolling his balls as he fucked Carol, feeling their warmth and their weight as they swung below him. I don't know why I touched him instead of his sister, it just seemed what was needed.

But then he pushed forward with a deeper than usual thrust and my finger tips came into momentary contact with Carol's pussy and I felt the wetness of her entrance on my skin. That touch added fuel to my almost painful arousal and my cock throbbed with urgent need. I thought of moving around to present my cock to her mouth, but I was enthralled by the sight of Owen's cock entering her so forcefully and by the novel chance to touch them where their bodies joined as they fucked.

The accidental contact with Carol's pussy made me want to feel her again, and so, as Owen moved forward again I allowed my hand to slide from his balls and my fingers to make more deliberate contact with his sister, touching the rim of her entrance as his cock slid past. She shuddered and gasped at this new sensation, not realizing for the moment what it was but enjoying it anyway. Then I allowed my fingertips to stroke her more firmly and to wander along the wet and slippery path between her vagina and her anus. This time she gasped loudly with realization.

"Oohh, that's good!"

My fingers played with her, trailing from her anus back to her pussy, tracing a gentle path around the rim of her vagina as far as I could reach with Owen's cock thrusting past me. Then I placed my index fingertip below his cock, right on the edge of her entrance and pushed slightly as he thrust in. My finger slid easily into her beside him on her own lubrication, opening her up even wider and giving me the unique sensation of fingering a woman while she was actually being fucked. Owen responded with a grunt and kept thrusting past my finger, even as I wriggled it around inside her passage. Carol cried out, a loud cry of intense pleasure, so loud that for the moment I thought she had begun to orgasm until I heard her speak.

"Oh, Kyle, that feels great. Don't stop. Can you get another one in?"

I noticed that Owen wasn't consulted, but then he wasn't complaining and I took his silence as tacit consent. With a little wriggling I managed to get my second finger alongside my first, Carol's pussy wall holding them tight against Owen's cock as it slid past. Now I timed my movements to oppose his, pushing in as he withdrew and pulling back as he drove forward, our alternating movements taking Carol to another level and making her start to gyrate her hips once more as her orgasm began to build.

"My God, that's wonderful. I love to be stretched."

My other fingers were now trailing below her pussy, and I deliberately allowed my third finger to rest against her anus, informing her of my presence there but making no overt move to play. But I didn't really have to; her pelvic movements were causing it to circle her little hole, sliding across the slippery rim of her sphincter. I think she knew very well what I was intending and she made no attempt to avoid it when it came. Using her own movements and her own wetness I pushed forward, now wriggling this finger along with the two in her pussy, and slid it home into her arse. She jerked and gasped with shock, but said nothing.

The feeling of having fingers in each of her holes at the same time as she was being fucked was strange, almost bizarre, but at the same time extremely erotic, and I'm pretty sure it was very pleasurable as far as Carol was concerned too. But Owen was now getting close to cumming and his thrusts were getting not only more powerful and more rapid, but also more erratic and I was finding it difficult to match my timing with his. Eventually I gave up and allowed my fingers to be pulled from Carol's pussy as he pulled back for another deep and heavy thrust.

I still kept my other finger deep in her arse and I thrust it in and out of her there at my own speed, sometimes matching Owen and sometimes in opposition. He was now on the brink of cumming, and I could tell that Carol was only seconds behind him.

Owen made a deep guttural sound at the back of his throat as he came, ramming himself as far as he could go into his sister's pussy, trying to deposit his cum as deeply as possible inside her. I may be wrong, but I'm sure saw pulses race along the underside of his cock as each spurt of his spunk exploded into Carol, and I certainly felt it twitch and jerk through the membrane that separated her two passages.

The second thrust of Owen's climax seemed to trigger Carol's own and she bucked and writhed beneath him, nearly dislodging my probing finger, and crying out loudly with a mixture of animal sounds and unintelligible obscenities. She is one of the most vocal women I've ever known of, but at the time we were alone in the house and it only added to the sexiness of the situation.

Owen's climax rapidly subsided. As soon as he stopped shooting into her he almost stopped moving and just lay above her, making little automatic thrusts with his rapidly softening cock. But Carol's wasn't quite finished and she was pushing up beneath him, trying to encourage him to continue and to satisfy her fully. But finally both of them stopped moving and I gently removed my finger.

"Oh, Owen, thank you, that was so good, can you do it again?"

Owen looked at me over his shoulder and grinned at her optimism, "Not yet Sis, give me a little while. But Kyle can look, he's still as hard as a rock."

I think that even though I had been fingering her rectum, Carol had forgotten about my presence, for she looked up with a jerk, and started to push Owen off with almost indecent haste.

"Come on Kyle, can you fuck a cum filled cunt? Do you mind?" She asked, wriggling free of her brother to present me with her sopping wet pussy. The word 'brazen' flicked across my mind at her actions, but in a nice way.

"It's nice to know when you're wanted, isn't it."

Owen's comment was made lightheartedly, but he was clearly slightly irritated by Carol's behavior and rolled right off of the bed to go and sit on a chair. Very clearly, her earlier inhibitions were long gone and she was now just selfishly intent on her own fulfillment. But then, why should I worry? I was being invited to fuck my very attractive cousin.

As I clambered between Carol's open legs I could see Owen's cum trickling from her in a little creamy stream. My cock went into her with an audible squelch, and she was so wet and slippery that I could feel very little friction between my shaft and her passage, but even so it felt tremendously erotic to be fucking my cousin straight after her brother, and I didn't mind in the slightest. It was my very first 'sloppy seconds'.

Otazel
Otazel
2,581 Followers
12