While the Cats Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

It was such a perfect night. After the passion of our coupling, we just had to escape from that little cell and get some air. We sat back down in our first class seats, the other people asleep. Although some people deplore air travel and trying to sleep that way, I always found it an enjoyable adventure. As we held hands, I kissed my gorgeous mother/wife. I whispered for her to 'have my baby'. Unknown to me, and purely coincidentally, at that exact moment my mother conceived. We slept in each other's arms, no one having the temerity of commenting about the unsafe nature of unbuckled travel.

Some women consider all men nothing more than alley cats. I always thought that was unfair. However, given the chance, maybe all men ARE that way. I was technically a newlywed. Here I was on my flight home lying next to my new wife.

I got up to use the facility, as everyone was asleep including my mom/wife. Lo and behold, as I was about to enter the little room and slide 'occupied' on the door, I saw the head stewardess give me the 'come over here' sign. I did. We were in this alcove that had rows of microwaves for the in-flight meals (i.e. the galley.) As the older stewardess watched three ways (the pilots' door, the cabin, and us), a 29 year old brunette stewardess who had been nice to us proceeded to kneel down, sobbing "Please" as she literally kissed me 'down there'. As she desperately stripped off my pants, releasing my stiffening Johnson, her friend whispered that the brunette (Charlene) had been serviced by her sugar daddy boyfriend but was in the market for a big cock like mine that had no trouble getting hard. She figured that rich young fool would think that he had gotten her pregnant even if some stud had come along later and done the 'dirty deed'.

She had listened (along with the blonde) to most of our (mom and me) love session and it made her hot. Charlene actually spied on us and liked my monstrous love tool.

By this time, I was down to my birthday suit. As the senior stewardess (the blonde lookout) took a few feels of my tanned, defined physique, Charlene was carefully disrobing, knowing she'd have to look perfect in a few minutes after we finished. Just as we were about to get into it, the pilot summoned the stew electronically. Via the intercom, he said they needed hot coffee. The older blonde stew broke away from watching and made it. After delivery and her return, we caught our breaths and got into it.

Since everyone was sleeping, we had to again do everything in slow motion. While I was going in and out slowly but powerfully and deeply, the stew told me that she had made it with her young(25), pathetic sugar daddy only hours before. So, if I was going to be shooting inside of her, there was a chance I could knock her up. The point she was making was that if she was fertile (she was), his stuff would have had an eighteen hour lead on me so it was incredibly unlikely that I could come along later and win the Darwinian struggle to reproduce.

Me: "Well, I'm willing to take that risk...let's procreate!" [The two stews laughed as I proceeded to re-double my efforts.]

Being the troublemaker that I was, I tried to get Charlene off so that she might awaken someone. I stroked her clit, the entrance to her love garden, the tender, sensitive walls of her vagina, the inner walls, finally tapping at her cervix. She didn't alarm anyone, choosing instead to kiss me so hard my teeth were loosened as she muffled her screams of ecstasy.

I was lying on the thin carpet, the fuselage being very cold. She was on top, cowgirl style. 'Ride them, cowgirl' I thought as she pounded me into the carpet. Finally, I put an end to the whole escapade, my powerful hands gripping her youthful rock hard (from being a marathoner) bum. I pulled her down and pumped at least a pint, sixteen fluid ounces, of semen laced almost 99% with potent seed. Charlene collapsed on top of me, giving the sloppiest kiss I ever received. Her tall older blonde stew friend helped her up and into another alcove where she could get dressed and presentable. I quickly composed myself. I couldn't just slink away without thanking the senior stew. I noted her thick wedding band, so I tentatively kissed her. She was startled, but kissed me back. I then kissed her ear lightly, whispering thanks for her help and returned to my seat.

As I sat in the seat, again snuggling with my gorgeous mother/wife, I was devilish enough to hope that Charlene would conceive, here and now, with my baby. Just before the rather bumpy landing, her ovum alighted on her inner wall, affixing itself, signaling her pregnancy. I had gotten my wish for conception. But, was I the winner in the 'survival of the fittest'?

Unknown to me, after we landed, the cabin crew had their off weekend. Charlene out of curiosity took a home pregnancy test, which turned a lovely blue, i.e. positive. She now wondered who had won the genetic race: was my virility and potency enough to produce baby makers that could win a race when the other side had hours and hours of lead time. She of course couldn't possibly find out until the baby was born. Charlene couldn't tell her wealthy wimpy dude that she was doing a DNA test regarding who was the father of 'their' baby. She had to be subtle. After she applied (non-existent) medicine with a swab into his mouth for a sore in there that she spotted (also non-existent), she had her sample. The lab test package went out and came back in the mail. It was official: the perfect, healthy, male baby was not her sugar daddy's. Hooray for 'my guys'. Sweet.

When mom and I finally got home, we decided to move to Florida from our Midwest clime. At the beautiful little seaside town, we got an oceanfront home. It was perfect for raising the little one that was created on that fateful flight home, along with his four siblings that followed.

We lived in the open as man and wife, not a single person there knowing any better. We only had to spend $7 on Clairol products to carry it off; a tinge of gray on me and no grey on mom had strangers thinking we were about the same age.

God, I was proud to have my gorgeous mother as my wife, her belly beautifully swollen from time-to-time with the next baby expected. I was there, in the OR, for every one of the five deliveries. The staff noticed that we were emotional as the delivery progressed. They thought it was out of concern or (in mom's case) pain. They were wrong; mom told me that it felt like an orgasm as she proudly delivered our strong, perfect babies. Knowing that she was like that, I kept close to the operating table, my erect cock hidden. By the third baby, I almost had a mistake down there. I corrected that so that for the fourth and fifth delivery I was wearing the big condoms that fit over my oversized member. After kissing my sexy mother/wife as that beautiful baby slid out, I had to stagger out to the corridor, the condom filled to the size of a medium balloon with my excitement over the birthing miracle.

For ten years after her divorce and subsequent marriage to me, we had heard nothing from her waste of a husband. Then the law firm that handled the divorce informed us that he had had an 'altercation' while being 'slightly inebriated' in a 'hospitality company' in Bangkok. To our surprise, not having a new wife or family to speak of, he had left mom as beneficiary on the life insurance. That money helped, given our family of seven. Mom was so surprised and thrilled at the unexpected windfall, she had an idea:

Mom: "Sweetheart, I am 49 and close to the 'change of life'. What would you say about trying for one last baby?"

I was ecstatic. The whole experience of making and having the fifth baby was so much fun that I hated to stop. We just wanted to be realistic. But now with the unexpected cash infusion, I thought what the heck.

As we had all the kids' rooms on baby monitor, we locked the door and went at it like bunny rabbits. I didn't know if it was a last performance of baby-making (it was) or love-making (it sure wasn't), but we did every position in the Kama Sutra and then some. I came inside my beautiful mother/wife at least four times that night, exactly half the number of orgasms she had. We had decided to do a throw of the dice; if this night created a child, then great. If it didn't, then great also...we wouldn't try again.

Well, everything came off perfectly. Mom was pregnant and months later, I was right there, by the operating table, hiding that bulge in my pants. I gave her the traditional kiss and slipped into the empty corridor (it being 5am.) Unknown to me, the OR nurse that had attended our last two deliveries had followed me out. So, as I bent over to undo my fly and take off the condom, swollen with sperm-laden cum, the nurse tapped me on the shoulder. I was stunned, almost closing the zipper on my still hard cock (ouch.) To my surprise, she put out her hand, as if commanding me to turn over the incriminating evidence. Was she going to have me up on charges? She took the condom and knotted the top of it, securing it. To my even greater surprise, she pinned me up against the hall wall and laid a furious kiss on me. She whispered that she was going to find a good home for all of this wondrous seed, her elderly husband quite impotent at his age.

I got the message and kissed her back, whispering for her to 'have my baby'. Months later, she called; finding me home alone while my mom was out with the kids, she told me that she had done just that; I had another small family: twins this time. Sweet.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12