While They Sleep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, I sat on the kitchen counter and let my son-in-law eat my pussy while my daughter and granddaughter chatted in the other room over video messenger. I had to use the dish towel again to muffle my cries.

All things considered, it was a good day.

*****

ANNA

At bedtime, I told James I wanted to sleep in Mom's room again. He took it well, "Of course I understand, hon. Sleep well." Best husband ever. I felt like a jerk.

I entered Mom's room and saw her getting into a provocative little negligee. "Mom! What are you wearing?"

Mom looked surprised to see me, "Oh hon, you startled me. This? Well, uh, sometimes a woman just needs to feel that she looks good. Do you understand?"

I smiled, "Sure Mom, I understand. Is it OK if I stay in here again? I've started feeling a bit anxious and I'm worried sleeping is going to be difficult."

Mom looked concerned, "Hon, if you're having trouble sleeping, why don't you take something for it?" My mom picked up a pill bottle by her bedside. "I've found it a big help some nights when Jack was away."

I must've looked very hesitant.

"You can just take a half-one if you're nervous, sweetie."

I realized that it was probably a good idea. I desperately needed full nights of sleep if I was going to recover. Mom popped one into my hand, and I swallowed it dry.

"Ugh," my mom said, making a face, "I will never understand how you are able to do that."

I laughed, "Dad hates seeing me do that too."

"Hated," she said.

I was surprised, "Oh, does that not bother him anymore?"

"Uh no," my mom replied, "He, uh, he got over that."

I pulled back the sheets, and crawled into bed with mom. We lay facing each other and the last thing I remember is her stroking my hair.

*****

JAMES

Lauren and I were glistening from the sheen of sweat from our lovemaking. She lay on her back on the guest bed, and I held her ankles, legs straight and wide. My cock pierced her cunt rhythmically as we panted together.

"Uhh, ugh, ughh" the room filled with our heavy breathing and repetitive slaps of our bodies mating.

"I love... ugh... you, Lauren," I said, "But we've... ugh... got to be quiet. We're making... too much... noise."

"No... ughh... fuck... we don't," Lauren smiled as she ran her hands over my chest. "I gave her one of my pills. She's... ooh... out 'til morning." Lauren ran her fingertips over the scabbed scars on my chest she made the night before. "My poor baby," she cooed, "I really hurt you bad..."

I grinned, "She really can't hear a thing?"

"Not a thing," Lauren smiled wickedly, "What did you have in mind? I can see your mind churning."

I reached down and picked Lauren up in my arms, still impaled on my cock, and awkwardly shimmied to the edge of the bed. As I stood, she wrapped her legs around my ankles.

"You dirty boy," she mewed into my ear, wide-eyed and fake-innocent, "Whatever are you doing with your innocent mother-in-law?"

I grunted from the exertion as I carried her out into the hall and slammed her body weight against the master bedroom door. If THAT didn't wake Anna up, nothing would.

"Fuck, James, yes," Lauren cried, "Anna can't hear you, fuck me like you mean it!"

I slammed into Lauren over and over again, our bodies an efficient fuck machine, designed to create pleasure for two despicable people.

"God, yes, James! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," she babbled, "Fuck me and only me. NEVER FUCK HER AGAIN. I COULDN'T FUCKING BEAR IT. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKK..."

I reached down with one hand and turned the door knob just enough to disconnect the latch.

The door flew open with the weight of our bodies pressed against it, and I staggered into the room, impaling my mother-in-law with my cock over and over just feet away from my sleeping wife.

"Oh yes, darling," my lover babbled, "Fuck me next to her! Lie down next to her." I turned and awkwardly tried to lie down while still carrying my fuck buddy. It became an awkward crash onto the bed next to Anna, and she bounced slightly, but remained very unconscious.

Lauren sat up on my lap and took over. The presence of her daughter had lit a fire under her libido and she rode me fast and hard.

"Fuck, this is hot," Lauren moaned, "Anna, sweetie, I wish you were awake to see this." Lauren reached over and pulled the sheet off of her daughter. Anna was wearing only a nightshirt and it was bunched up above her waist. Lauren spanked her naked ass.

"WAKE UP," she demanded.

A gurgle was all she got.

Lauren sighed playfully, "Well, I knew those things were powerful," and she turned her attention back to me. "OK lover, tell me everything I want to hear. Every word that would break Anna's heart if she heard you say them."

"I have a better idea," I said, and I turned my head to face Anna. I slapped her ass experimentally, and got no response, as expected.

I leaned towards her and kissed her lips gently.

"Honey," I whispered softly, "I'm fucking your mother right now. Her pussy feels unbeLIEVable. But more important than that is, I've fallen in love with her."

At that, Lauren grinned and leaned over to kiss me, "And I've fallen in love with him too."

I continued: "You see, sweetie, she and I are just alike in a unique and surprising way. If it hadn't been for a chance encounter a few nights ago, we might never have discovered this about ourselves."

Anna snored.

"Regardless, we are going to continue doing this together. I will not stop fucking your mother, and I know she feels the same. If it makes you feel better, tho, you have a pretty sweet ass." I slapped it again, "I just do that to make your mother jealous."

"And it works," Lauren glared at me and rode me harder. "MY lover. MINE."

"I like you jealous," I smiled, and then violently pushed her off of me. "Let's explore your jealousy some more."

Lauren lay next to me, surprised and disheveled, looked at me questioningly.

I rolled over towards my wife. She slumbered soundly on her belly as I crawled on top of her. I spread her legs slightly so there was room for my knees, and I lay my chest gently against her back.

Lauren glowered at me, cheeks flushed, "You wouldn't dare."

I smiled and kissed my wife tenderly on the cheek, then flashed Lauren a look, "Wouldn't I?"

My rock hard cock was pressing into her ass at this point, and I shimmied it down til it lay against her pussy. I gently sawed my cock back and forth against it, parting the outer lips slightly as my dick grazed the length of her.

My left arm snaked slowly under her neck until I could hold her in a gentle headlock. I leaned a bit more weight onto my wife, my cock the whole time slicing along her crease.

Lauren's hand went to her pussy, and she teased it gently, "I could kill you both right now," she whispered.

"I'm just getting started," I said, and then leaned close to Anna's ear, "hey sweetie," I said and I kissed her ear.

"Mmm..." Anna moaned, her body starting to respond to the attention.

"Sweetie, don't worry, you're safe," I locked eyes with Lauren, "Daddy's here."

Lauren gasped and stopped touching herself. "You bastard. You fucking bastard."

"Mmmm... daddyyyy?" Anna mumbled in her sleep. Her words were drawn out and slurred.

"Yes, it's me sweetie. I'm going to make you feel good now," I picked up the pace, straight up fucking Anna's outer lips. I could feel moisture begin to seep from her cunt.

Anna smiled in her sleep, "Mmm... daddyyyyy... miss you daddyyyy."

"I miss you too, sweetie. Do you know what Daddy's going to do?"

Anna let out a contented moan, almost a purr.

"Daddy's going to fuck you, sweetie." I reached down between her thighs and directed the tip of my cock to her entrance. I left it there, tantalizing the entrance.

"Mmm... Daddyyyy... yessss," she cried, "Yessssss."

Lauren resumed stroking herself. Her glare was equal parts fury and arousal.

"Tell me you want Daddy to fuck you, Anna. I need to hear you say it."

Anna gurgled and writhed her hips against my cock.

"Mmmm... fuuuuck meee... pleeeeaaase..."

"Fuck me please... what?" I persisted.

Anna grinned a huge contented grin, eyes closed. "Fuuuuck meeee, daddyyyyy," she cried out.

I entered my wife, and I never felt dirtier. I pierced through all her folds and came to rest with my balls nestled against the crack of her ass.

"Mmm... daddyyy... yesssss. Feeeeels goooood..." Anna babbled.

I gripped her throat tighter and started to fuck her in earnest.

"Do you like this, Anna? You like feeling Daddy fuck you? How long have you wanted this? You can tell me the truth. You can trust Daddy." Anna was grunting under me now.

"Ohhh... daddyyyy... so looooong... always wanted this... doooon't stopppp... "

Lauren lay back on the bed and closed her eyes. She jammed her right index and middle fingers in and out of her pussy, and her left teased her clit. She was panting heavily. "Fuck, this is insane." She looked over at Anna.

"It's Mommy, Anna. Cum on Daddy's dick."

"Mooommmmm... I will..." Anna was panting, and her eyes were slits, slightly open but not registering anything. "Cuuumm... "

*****

ANNA

I was lying face down on my bed. My father was fucking me.

It all seemed so natural. We were just here, just doing it. My body was instantly welcoming to his large member, and our bodies were perspiring.

His weight was on me. His arm was around my neck, holding me in place. I felt simultaneously safe and helpless.

My mother was sitting on the bed next to me, serenely smiling at me, hands folded neatly in her lap. "Cum on Daddy's dick," she instructed. I nodded like a good daughter. Behind me, my dad grunted from exertion.

"Yes, mommy, I will." I promised.

Daddy's dick was big. As big as my husbands, at least. I knew I would not last long.

"I love you, sweetie," my Daddy groaned as he fucked me.

*****

LAUREN

"I looove yoouuu toooo... daddyyyy..." Anna murmured in her sleep.

I could feel my orgasm start to well up inside me as I watched James fuck my sleeping daughter. The bed was squeaking, and our collective breathing was an orchestra of pleasure.

"Daddy can't take it any more, sweetie," James cried out, and started slamming into Anna as fast and hard as he could.

"Oh god, yes," I cried, as my orgasm started to take over. I wailed as I came, listening to Anna's little mewing sounds as she slumbered her way to orgasm. James huffed and grunted and then collapsed onto Anna, his hips involuntarily thrusting, pushing out the last of his cum.

James rolled off of Anna and threw an arm over me.

"Thaaaank yoouuu, daddyyy..." Anna smiled, and pulled a pillow into her arms, and let out a little snore.

James smiled at me, "And she didn't wake up for a second." He was dripping with sweat.

"Unbelievable," I said, and I kissed him, "You damn pervert. I can't believe you turned this into a Daddy fantasy."

James shrugged, "When inspiration strikes. Did it turn you on?" James raised his eyebrows.

"Is the pope catholic?"

"Hazarding a guess, yes?"

"You know this is all going to cost you dearly."

"Oh, I'm aware," James smiled, "What's my first punishment?"

I pushed him onto his back.

"You're going to come again, right here, right now, in my pussy, next to my sleeping daughter."

As Anna lay happily snoring following her sleeping orgasm, I noisily and violently took her husband yet again.

TO BE CONCLUDED

12