While Wet From The Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue wasn't so much licking as in lapping but more as in tracing random patterns over my skin with the wet tip; it was a sensation that was very, very erotic, especially combined with her fingers playing just inside my pussy. Then she blew gently across my dampened skin, the coolness bringing instant goose bumps to my abdomen and moans of pleasure to my lips. I was still gently thrusting with my hips, wanting her to bury her fingers inside me as deeply as possible, but she rode with me, seemingly intent on teasing me, making me wetter and wetter, my hole dripping with the juices that I could now feel were running down my crack and across my arsehole.

As I thought about things afterwards I came to the conclusion that Thea had intended working her way south until her mouth met my pussy, but for some reason she either got sidetracked or simply changed her mind, because after a few minutes of hot kissing and cool blowing, she allowed her fingers to go deep inside me once again. But this time it wasn't to finger fuck me, it was to collect some of my juices on her fingers -- fingers that she pulled from my tunnel to show me them glistening in the sunlight that dappled her bed.

"Do you taste as nice as you look?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

It must have been a rhetorical question, for she immediately continued.

"Let's find out," she said and put them into her mouth, sucking my wetness from her fingers. A surge of adrenalin coursed through me and I groaned at the sight of her licking up my juices.

"Yes, you do." She told me, putting her fingers back into my pussy and scooping more of my fluids onto them. This time she offered her fingers to me and I eagerly licked them clean again.

"Don't you think so?" She asked me.

I nodded quickly, trying to stop my hips from jerking and thrusting in the hope that she would notice and return her fingers to where I felt they belonged. She ignored my silent plea and reached down between her own legs, smiling sexily to herself as she did. I moment later she was showing me her fingers, this time coated in her own juices, which she offered to my mouth.

"Tell me if you like my taste."

She pushed her fingers into my mouth almost before I had the chance to open it, but I wanted to anyway. My brain was yelling at me to remember that this was another woman's pussy juice that I tasted, but all that did was make it even more exciting, and I greedily licked her fingers. She tasted wonderful.

"Good girl." She said. "Was that nice?" I nodded happily.

Now she ran her fingers down my abdomen, across my tightly trimmed bush and back to my pussy, searching for and finding my swollen clit. Then she turned her head to fix me with her eyes and started flicking the tip of my clit with her fingers, picking up speed until she had me arching my back with the intensity of the sensations. I wasn't going to stand that for long, and within minutes my orgasm engulfed me and I was jerking my hips and crying out with the pleasure of another woman induced climax. All the time I was aware of her eyes fastened on mine, drinking in my excitement, her arousal feeding on my pleasure, getting hotter within her as I soared higher.

As I came down from my climax and lay back on the bed, I became aware of Thea's breathing becoming ragged and her eyes glazing with lust. The sight of me orgasming on the taste of her pussy had affected her deeply and her own need was now becoming urgent. She wriggled up the bed to lie next to me again breathing heavily and trembling with desire. I realised guiltily that I had been on the receiving end of all the fun and I resolved to return the favour, but she was to beat me to it.

When my heartbeat had calmed down and my breathing returned to something near normal, I smiled my thanks up at her and reached up a hand to stroke the side of her face. I had intended this as a prelude to touching her breasts as she had mine, and then to playing with her and bringing her to orgasm. But as soon as my fingers touched her skin she moaned softly and leaned down to kiss me passionately once more. The kiss was delicious and my arms automatically entwined themselves around her neck and pulled her closer, bringing our breasts and upper bodies into close contact again, a contact that became even closer when, with a little wriggle, Thea rolled fully on top of me. We were now pressed against each other from head to toe, her stomach against mine, her thighs resting on mine, and even our toes touching, it was amazing.

Still kissing me deeply and with her tongue between my lips, Thea shuffled her position slightly, threading one leg between my thighs, so that her thigh lay against my pussy and her own pussy rested on my leg. Then she began to rock gently back and forth, softly rubbing our bodies together and pressing her leg against my pussy. The feeling was gorgeous and I raised my thigh a little so that her pussy was rubbing more firmly against it. She smiled and closed her eyes, pressing herself back just a little against my leg and rubbing just a little harder.

Gradually, with her eyes still fast shut, Thea changed her movement from back and forth rocking to full blooded thrusting with her hips, pushing herself harder against my leg, making it slippery with her juices, as she rubbed her pussy harder and faster against my thigh. Her face took on a look of total concentration, her jaws clamped shut and her eyes screwed tight, as her movements became more and more intense and she pressed against my leg so hard that I had difficulty in holding it still for her.

She was now more crouching than lying on top of me, having brought her knees further up to gain better leverage, and she now pushed her arms under mine to hook onto my shoulders from below and held me even tighter. Still with her eyes closed she rubbed her pussy hard on my thigh, clearly close to cumming and totally lost to the world. From her lips came a tiny keening noise, interspersed with almost inaudible little `oh's', the sound and the words getting steadily louder and more urgent as she came closer to climaxing.

Then suddenly she was there, she yelled incoherently in my ear and pushed herself hard against me, not rubbing now but just squirming from side to side to keep the contact total and using her grip on my shoulders for leverage. I held my leg muscles rigid, trying to maintain the contact, and even curled my toes into the bed sheet to stop my leg slipping away under the pressure. But then, just as I was sure I couldn't hold still for her any longer, the pressure suddenly slackened and she collapsed on top of me, panting and gasping for air, her climax spent. I allowed my aching leg to slide flat onto the bed and we lay together, Thea recovering from cumming and me just being pleased with myself for getting her there.

"I needed that!" Thea's statement was a little breathless, but said so matter of factly that I couldn't help but smile.

"And what are you laughing at?" She was smiling herself.

"That really was stating the obvious!" I answered.

"You reckon so, huh?" She raised herself onto her elbows to look down at me. "Well, here something else that's obvious. You need to do a bit more of the work."

She said it with a smile on her face and wasn't being serious, but it was true anyway. However, before I had time to make an offer, she clambered off and swung around, straddling me facing the other way, shuffling herself towards the classic sixty-nine position.

"Does fifty-fifty sound fair?"

Her voice came to me over her back as she crouched down over me, pulling my legs back to gain access to my pussy and presenting me with hers all at the same time.

Up to this point I hadn't actively touched her at all, or any other woman for that matter, and I hadn't even seen her pussy close up, so I held her bottom away from me for a minute or so to allow myself to simply look at her. I think she was probably doing the same thing with mine, because I could feel her cool breath on my wetness, but that was all.

Thea had a trim pussy, if you know what I mean. Her clit and her labia were both swollen with her arousal, but they were not over large and nothing hung or sagged. Her clit just peered out from its hood, looking every bit the little soldier that it often gets described as, and her outer lips followed a neat arc from top to bottom. Even the entrance to her tunnel seemed tidy, almost perfectly oval and open just enough to be inviting without looking loose. The whole of her cleft shone and glistened with her juices and exuded the most erotic musky scent, fresh and alluring. To top it off (from my angle anyway) she had the tightest little pink rosebud anus you will ever see. I was ready to kiss a woman's pussy for the very first time.

Slowly my hands allowed her to descend on me, adjusting my position a little as she came so that I could extend my tongue and make a first tentative contact with her clitoris. She groaned softly and seconds later her lips kissed my clit. She was holding my legs right back by tucking them under her arms so that my pussy and my arse must have been easily available, and that knowledge was wonderful.

My only knowledge of performing oral sex on a woman came from knowing what I liked Phil to do to me, so I let Thea take the lead at first, simply doing to her what she was doing to me, but with my own interpretation. So it was that I fastened my mouth over her clitoris, flicking it with my tongue just as she was doing to me, and tasting her juices at source, so to speak. She tasted every bit as nice as her wet fingers had promised.

Thea's mouth on my clit was at first very soft and gentle, as if she were scared to be too passionate in case it didn't work out, but by now I felt so horny that I had stopped caring about gender. All I wanted was for her to lick and suck me with all the enthusiasm that Phil usually showed, and so, to encourage her, I began to take the lead myself, sucking her clit hard and then pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. Even so it was a little while before she really went to work on me, but when she did it made all the waiting worthwhile.

Then her tongue danced around my clit, teasing, flicking, and licking, while her lips nibbled away at my labia whenever they had the chance. Every now and then she would stop playing with my clit to push her tongue deep inside me, licking my juices from my vagina and spreading them around my cleft. She even once let her tongue stray down until she was softly licking my arsehole, though it must be said that I'm not sure that she meant to do that. Meant or not, it was another wonderful experience.

I tried my hardest to keep track of her actions and replay them on her pussy, but I was so aroused and so much enjoying her attentions that I several times lost track entirely, just lying there with my tongue pressed motionless against her pussy as I soaked up the pleasure of her tongue on my clit. When I did manage to work on her as she was dong on me I was rewarded with tiny whimpers of pleasure that grew steadily louder and more pronounced as I got better. Not that I was silent, I know that I was making moaning noises triggered by the sensations that coursed through my being, and I didn't care. Soon I knew that I was getting close to cumming, and I realised also that Thea wasn't very far away either, so I tried even harder to match her lick for lick.

All this time I was, of course, lying on my back, gazing up at the wonderfully firm little bottom that pretty much filled my view, not that I was complaining. I was also looking at a beautifully aroused pussy, wet and slick with juices that were spread all around, even as far as her lovely puckered little anus, shiny now with wetness from her pussy. I loved that view and for a few moments I held her away with the palms of my hands, just to absorb the sight of her exquisite body.

Then I slowly let her descend again so that my tongue touched her clit, trying to burrow under her hood to lick its tiny shaft. Thea moaned with pleasure. For several minutes I circled her clit with my tongue, noticing with supreme delight that she stopped teasing my clit and just crouched above me as she felt an orgasm begin to build. I badly wanted to make her cum with my mouth and I redoubled my efforts, pushing my tongue out to enter her tunnel, covering my teeth with my lips to nibble and tease her and then gripping her clit to pull it out as far as I could. This seemed to have the best effect and so, having pulled and gently released her clit several times to the accompaniment of groans of pleasure, I seized her clit between my uncovered teeth and pulled on it hard, extending it away from her body and holding it there, increasing the pull until finally it slipped from my mouth and snapped back to its normal size.

The effect on Thea was immediate, she went into the most tremendous orgasm, crying out loudly as she came and jerking her hips so that her pussy was rubbed back and forth over my face. This caught me by surprise, but her wetness felt so good spread over my mouth, my nose and my chin that I simply held out my tongue to let her own movements do the licking.

I was had been hovering on the brink of cumming for ages and Thea's climax threatened to topple me over. In actual fact I think I would have cum anyway even if Thea hadn't then accidentally triggered me by biting my clit as she shook and juddered in orgasm. That accidental bite hurt, in fact it hurt that tender part of me quite a lot, but the sudden pain also had the effect of setting off my own climax. A yell came to my lips, only to be smothered by Thea's pussy as we both came together, and any audience would now have been treated to the erotic vision of two women bucking and moving together, mouths and tongues frantically trying to maintain contact with heaving pussies, and arms and legs thrashing as we tried desperately to cling to each others bodies.

I don't think either of us had ever had such a mind blowing climax, or lost control to anywhere near that degree. All I can say is that when it was all over there were two, panting, gasping, trembling, sweat-covered women lying in an untidy heap on the bed, both with smiles reminiscent of the Cheshire cat.

"Wow!" I exclaimed after a few minutes, unable to find any better comment.

"Definitely." Thea responded, and we fell into reflective silence again.

"Was that a once only?" She asked me after a few more minutes.

"Yes." I told her, watching her face fall like a stone.

"Once only today. But then there's always tomorrow." I went on, grinning.