Whip It Out

Story Info
My sexual awakening at the hands of my mother.
10.6k words
4.42
335.9k
175

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers

The summer of 1982 is the most memorable of my life. It consisted of my sexual awakening at the hands of my mother.

For those of you who read my first letter, you may have doubts that one individual could have a sexual encounter with his mother in law and mother.

Rest easy, I never touch my mother the entire summer. Yet the experiences encountered are very special to me.

CHAPTER 1

School's out and I'm doing everything possible to not help on the farm. We're grain farmers in Southern Missouri. Corn, rice, soybeans. I always volunteer for the easy jobs, delivering fuel, supplies etc. Whatever will get me home or to a friend's house the quickest.

I still remember every moment of this Saturday in late June . I decided to take my 410 shotgun down to the ditch bank and shoot some moccasins, turtles, birds whatever popped up. I yelled at mom and told her what I was going to do and was it ok to get shells out of dad's closet. Dad let me keep the guns in my room but he always controlled the shells.

Mom said "fine I'm starting supper, be back in a couple of hours."

Like most kids growing up, pilfering in their parents' closets or drawers is always pretty cool. Dad had hunting equipment, old trophies, baseball cards etc. in his closet. Stuff any kid would take an interest in.

I grabbed the shells and went to close his door when I looked over at mom's closet door that was open and gave it a peek. I wasn't intending to take long, just give it a glance.

I have never found any porn in the house so I wasn't expecting anything earth shattering. I don't think mom owned any type of sexy nightie either. I had never seen one anyway.

That wasn't her style. She was all tomboy, grew up on a farm and married a farmer. Kept her hair in a quick ponytail most of the time.

I noticed an object on the top shelf between sweaters. This was a new addition I was sure. It was wrapped in newspaper. It was about a foot long and round.

Pulling it down and unwrapping it, my heart about jumped out of my chest. It was a ceramic dildo.

The reason I knew it was ceramic was mom took a ceramic class every tuesday night with a bunch of her friends and she had been bringing home plates, cups, pitchers all winter and sitting them around the house.

The dildo had the same amateurish paint job as the other pieces. It was painted a flesh color with a brush and the crude head was painted a bright red. It had a balls area with black marks to simulate hair.

Holding it, I realized how big it was. At least a foot long and really big around. The only thing I could think about, was mom going to stick it up her?

Had she already done it? Did she like it? Was this the size girls liked or was this the size of most guys?

I wrapped it up and placed it back in the closet returning to my room. I just sat on the bed thinking about this discovery .

I never thought about my mom having sex. She was just always there doing her mom thing. My biggest concern was my dick. It was never going to be close to that size.

I had become pretty proud of my dick. It got nice and hard and I enjoyed touching it. There were a couple of girls I had been talking to and dreaming about them maybe jacking me off.

Now all of a sudden I didn't want any girl seeing or touching me if mine was small.

I laid on the bed pretty depressed when mom came in the door. "I thought you were going outside."

"I changed my mind. Just leave me alone."

What mom does that? She started in on me "what's wrong, I know something's bothering you, are you sick?"

I finally said "I saw what you made in ceramics class." When she looked at me we both knew what I was talking about. Yet she played dumb and said, "what do you mean? which piece?"

"The one in your closet."

Mom responded "oh that thing, that was just a joke, a bunch of us made them to be funny. You shouldn't let that bother you. Besides if you minded your own business you wouldn't have seen it."

I continued laying there not responding when she said "why is that bothering you so much?"

"Are they all that big?"

Mom sat down on the edge of the bed. "Jamie that was just a joke a bunch of us girls did, the size is what was supposed to be funny."

"Mom, I'm not even half that size."

She just sat there without speaking, collecting her thoughts. "Jamie, you're a normal guy in all ways. There is nothing for you to be ashamed about or worried about. Now get up and get going."

"Mom you don't know If I'm normal or not. You're my mom , you'll say whatever you think you need to or what you think I want to hear. Just leave" and I rolled over and faced the wall.

I could feel mom still sitting on the bed and her eyes burning a hole in me. It seems like we sat like that forever without moving.

She finally stood up and grabbed me by the shoulder rolling me over, "all right kiddo whip it out, let's see it."

"Mom, no way, your crazy."

"Well there's only one way to tell and I can promise you I'm not going to tell a soul are you?"

"Come on, shit or get off the pot" Mom said. One of her favorite lines.

I exhaled and looked up at the ceiling breaking eye contact. I started pushing my jeans down and realized I didn't have a hard on. How was this going to work? I stopped and looked at mom, "uh, it' not big right now, you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yeah go ahead, I can make a good decision anyway" she said.

I lowered them down just past my balls and looked at mom. She is looking at it and I guess she knew I was getting ready to run off at the mouth as she said "just be quiet, give it a minute" and continued to look at it.

I looked down as well. As I calmed down, the idea my mom was looking at my dick worked it's way into my brain. Actually both brains. It started to grow.

Mom never sat down just stood there with her apron on looking at my dick. It was rock hard and pointing straight at my face. We're both just staring at it.

After a couple of minutes mom reached over and grabbed my forearm and guided it to my crotch

"Go ahead, let's see if it works right."

My face turned beet red. It was so embarrassing. But the touch was needed. I didn't want to stare into her eyes or turn away, that seemed rude.

I just stared directly into her chest, covered by her apron as I jacked off.

It seemed like a long time went by as I played with myself.

My mind began to wander as to how this was going to end and I started slowing down when mom said, "don't slow down, keep going" and I resumed my pace.

As the pressure increased and the feeling was consuming me, mom reached over and slowly pushed my shirt up to my neck.

This simple act caused me to start cumming, shooting on my chest. My hand was flying on my dick and my butt bucking off the bed.

As I started coming down I looked over at mom. She smiled and said " It looks okay to me kiddo. Seems to work fine too."

She took off her apron and laid it on my chest. "Get cleaned up and head outside, I don't want to see you till supper."

My mind was in overdrive the rest of the day.

I calmed down that evening and I realized how cool the whole thing was. I remember thinking mom saw everything and said I was normal.

CHAPTER 2

The next morning I woke up and got ready for church.

After I got dressed I had some free time and was laying in my room thinking; my mom watched me jack off yesterday.

As I thought about it I started getting a hard-on. About that time I heard Dad walking through the house yelling "come on! Let' go, load up!"

I'm laying there with a raging hard on. NO way can I go to the car. My sister's older than I am, she would give me hell if she knew about it.

About that time mom came in the room. As usual she's wearing her bright yellow summer church dress.

"Let's go, your dad's at the front door." He always locked the door on Sundays said that was the perfect day for thieves to work.

"Mom, I cant' go today."

"Why not?"

I move my hands for her to see my trousers. To me it seemed like a big bulge. She said," what's the matter" looking down, still not quite understanding.

Then it dawned on her and she said " you've got an erection!"

"Jamie this is a bunch of crap! You know better than this"

"Mom, I cant' help it, it just happened"

She turned and quickly went to the door shutting and locking it. This was my take charge mom. I've seen her act like this many times.

"Hurry, whip it out!" she whispers.

And that's what I did, laying on the bed in my church clothes with my dick out.

Mom said "close your eyes." I felt her take my hand and turn it palm up and then I felt my palm fill with a liquid. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she had spit in my hand.

She quickly guided it to my dick and said "go as fast as you can"

Well, this was a new experience for me. My adrenaline went from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds. My hand was flying and after only a few strokes I knew it was time.

All of a sudden my mom gives one of those quiet, mean whispers; "shit Jamie you got your church shirt on."

It was all said and done in a matter of a couple seconds. There was no time to pull my shirt up.

Mom slammed her hand over my mouth and pushed my head half way through the mattress. My eyes flew open at the same time my dick disappeared from my body.

I honestly thought it was gone. Mom had swallowed it whole just as I was cumming. Mom knew what she was doing. I would have screamed or yelled I was so surprised by the feeling. Dad and sis would have come running.

The feeling doesn't need describing. I'm coming in a woman's mouth and it's my mothers'. I really didn't get to enjoy the afterglow at all.

Dad yells again, "Let's go NOW! Move it"

Mom raised up quickly and she was pissed. "Jamie this is absolutely not the time for this bullshit." She pushed and shoved me towards the door ripping me good. I was scrambling to get my pants buttoned.

The rest of the day I replayed it in my head. I figured out She was embarrassed and mad. She was compensating by berating me.

We both couldn't believe that had happened. She just acted out of instinct.

I remember realizing much later that night she swallowed!

The next few days I avoided mom. She wasn't outwardly mad at me but I wasn't going to give her the chance either.

CHAPTER 3

During the summer mom sunbathes between the barn and equipment shed.

They sit about 200 yards behind the house. There is a wide area between the two buildings and the ends open on the fields. This gives mom privacy.

Dad's always teasing mom "did you skinny dip today?" We don't have a pool but everyone knows what he means.

On this day I had made plans for a friend to pick me up and we were going to the movies that afternoon.

Kevin called and asked could I spend the night after the movies and I told him I would have to ask. He was on his way to get me.

Mom yelled earlier that she was heading to the barn and not to burn the house down. Which meant she was going to lay out and don't bother her.

I headed out to the barn. We almost never interrupted her because it was too far and we enjoyed some time alone without her bossing us around.

I know what you all are thinking. No she wasn't masturbating and no she wasn't nude.

She had on her two piece that any 40 year old would wear in 1982. She had the cups rolled down as far as they would go. The straps were off as well.

She was doing her best to get rid of the tan line. I don't know for sure what size her tits are but they are full and sag slightly. I notice without support they fall to the sides.

I can determine her nipples are no longer under the cups but still cannot be seen as the strap is wide and teasing me unmercifully.

Nothing was showing, yet but to me there were definite possibilities.

"Hey mom" I said as I approached her. She keeps an old vinyl chaise lounge out here. She's flat on her back taking in the sun.

"What do you want? What have you done now?"

"Uh nothing. Kevin wants to know if I can stay the night after the movie."

"Sure, that's ok."

I just stood there looking everywhere but at her. She tilted her head and looked through her sunglasses at me and smiled a little.

"Yeah well see you tomorrow mom." I turned and started walking off.

"Hey"

I stopped and she said "you've been quiet lately are you ok?"

I nodded my head a little and then said "I'm sorry about the other day."

"Yeah well that was absolutely the worst time to pull something like that"

She used that same line Sunday.

"What do you mean the worst time? Laughing a little. Is there a good time?"

"Smartass" she says laughingly. "Sit down there, you've got a little time." I sit down on the ground by her head.

"Jamie your not the only one going through different things. All your friends are discovering sex too."

"I understand what it's like out here. I grew up on the farm with not many people around. It's not like in the city where you can run the streets with a bunch of kids."

She sat there looking at me and said " I'm going to tell you something that happened when I was a kid."

"Your Aunt Susan and I were riding our bikes up to the store one day. We were 18 the same as you now. We had to ride our bikes everywhere. Kids didn't have cars like they do today.

You know how far that is right? About 4or 5 miles."

Do you know Tom Brown?"

"You mean that fat mechanic?"

"Yeah, well he didn't used to be fat. He's my age and lived at the crossroads."

"We were riding by his house and he tagged along a ways. We stopped and rested at the bridge just hanging out when he asked if either one of us had ever seen a real dick."

"I remember your aunt Susan went crazy on him. I smarted back at him oh yeah Tom we see them all the time. We're going to the store to see some now, or something stupid like that"

"Well Tom said you shouldn't have a problem looking at mine then and whipped it out right there on the bridge."

"I just stared I was so shocked. Susan is standing next to me and surprisingly she hasn't said a word either."

Tom just smiles and watches us. "Come on Marilyn I dare you to touch it"

I was getting ready to just turn around and leave when your aunt Susan says

"yeah Marilyn touch it, your chicken."

Can you believe that little bitch?" Mom says laughing.

"I walked over to Tom and poked it with my finger a couple of times. He holds it up and says you got to grab it"

"I looked at Susan and she's just smirking. So I grabbed it. I'm standing there holding his dick in the middle of the bridge and I turned the tables on Susan say who's chicken now? Why don't you touch it?"

"She comes over and watches me jerk it a little and then she took it out of my hand. I guess she wasn't going to let me win."

"Anyway, she stands there jerking it for a while when Tom grabbed her hand and starts cumming. Susan was trying to pull away and Tom's stuff was all over their hands."

"Susan finally got loose . She ran back to her bike and beat it for home. Tom and I were laughing so hard!"

"When I got back home Susan was washing her bike. The handle bars had stuff on them. She didn't talk to me for days."

I sat there on the grass laughing at mom's story not quite knowing why she told it.

"Sometimes I call up Susan just to be mean and I'll ask her Do you know who I saw today at WalMart? She always falls for it and says who? Tom Brown, he was asking about you!"

"She goes crazy on me. Although she thinks it's funny now too."

"I told you that so you will know that things happen that aren't planned. Everyone experiments."

"So, mom you never said if there was a good time or not!" I said half laughing.

She looks over at me and shakes her head.

"You're just like all other guys Jamie, always looking for a chance to whip it out. Go ahead.

This is as good a time as any."

"You serious?"

"Yeah sure."

I stand up which puts me standing over her head and drop my shorts.

My cock is immediately hard from her story and I start stroking it just looking at her and she's staring at me through her sunglasses.

After a few seconds she raises her hand, grabs my dick gently and pushes it down a bit, saying "point that somewhere else." As she aims it at her upper chest. She never releases my dick and is just holding it.

She pulls my cock until I have to shuffle closer, directly next to her lounge.

She just starts jerking me as she continues to sunbathe.

I think I've died and gone to heaven.

Mom looks over at me and takes her hand off, spitting in it a couple of times and replacing it.

She begins rubbing and twisting spreading the spit around to eliminate the friction. She gets satisfied with it and quick jerks me a little turning her head forward again.

I'm taking in her body and desperately want to see her tits.

Her cleavage is so inviting. I feel so powerful with my cock pointed at them.

Mom alternates her speed and slows down slightly, however lengthening her strokes.

She is jacking to the bottom until I feel her hand hit my stomach on each downstroke and then back up to the top.

She's being very thorough. Mom reloads the spit and continues twisting it a little now.

I can tell I'm getting close and I guess she can too cause she increases her speed.

She's still just looking forward jacking me like it's not a big deal. She quits going to the bottom and starts focusing on the head by squeezing slightly on it on every pass.

Her rapid jerks on the head send me over the edge and I start cumming.

The first strand arced across her upper chest landing fully on it. The next one across her swim suit onto her lower stomach. A couple of last weak shots landed on the upper breast nearest me.

She just keeps holding it squeezing and massaging my cock for every drop. I realize her eyes are open and she has looked up at me.

As I stand viewing my release on mom's body, the cum on her stomach has run down to her waistband and is collecting.

"Sorry about that" I say.

"That's ok it will dry"

I see a dust cloud on the dirt road and know that's Kevin coming to get me.

"Gotta go mom, see you tomorrow" as I pull up my pants and head towards the turn at the end of the barn.

I stopped and looked back at mom for a second and she is fingering my stuff, smoothing it out on her chest and stomach so it will dry better.

CHAPTER 4

When I got home the next day I could hear the lawn mower in the back yard and knew mom was mowing. I was anxious to talk to her. I knew she wasn't mad at me about Sunday anymore, and yesterday was awesome. I wanted to know how she was going to act. I grabbed some iced tea and went outside.

Sitting on the table top of the picnic table I watched mom make some turns. She is wearing her typical mowing clothes. A white one piece that looks a lot like a swimsuit. It is actually a dance costume she had to buy when she and a bunch of her friends took some dance classes.

It's not revealing at all, with sleeves and a full seat. Mom likes it because cars going by don't get a "free show" and it is also thin and a lot cooler.

She pulls up to the table and turns the mower off.

"I'm doing your job!" She says laughing.

"Thanks" I brought some tea."

She sits up on the table at the other end and rests. We sit and talk a while about school starting and my baseball team schedule this summer.

I don't know why I expect her to mention yesterday but she doesn't and acts like it didn't happen.

I finally say awkwardly, "hey about yesterday, thanks."

She stares at me for several seconds; "you're a little shit, you know that? I know what you're doing." Half smiling.

mysreader
mysreader
189 Followers