Whipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Second load of the night, still pretty big," Madison said, talking to herself. She thanked Logan for being so cooperative and told Alexis to be careful when she pulled her hand out.

Everyone in the room seemed to be exhausted by the night's activities. As they slowly got dressed and looked at each other, Madison spoke to Logan.

"I want to be honest. I don't know if tonight's stuff will be in the final script. Vanessa's anal could take up so much time that we may have to drop this part. But we've taken care of most of the lighting, audio and other technical stuff. And this rehearsal will always be a wonderful memory for us when we watch the test videos. I hope you aren't upset with us. No? You are such a sweetheart, Logan."

**************

"What do you think?" Madison asked after Logan left.

"We've wrecked their marriage," Alexis said.

"How can you say that?" Ashley said. "The person who walked out of here is exactly the same person who walked in. He hasn't done anything different than he did before. We had to hide our motives, but he's cooperating because he loves Vanessa."

"He's not stupid," Lauren said. "Vanessa tells us that all the time. He must understand that there's more going on here than what we're telling him. He made the decision to throw himself into our fake rehearsal. Boy did he enjoy Alexis!"

"If we do bust up the marriage, I'm going after him," said Alexis. "And not just because I had an orgasm when his ass began squeezing my arm as he came. It's an incredible feeling, and I can see why Vanessa craves it.

"I'll be happy to give him anal in return. I hate anal, and the thought of his giant snake inside my ass is frightening. But for that man, I'd be willing to do it occasionally. He's so eager to please that I'm sure he wouldn't expect it too often if I told him I didn't like it."

"Too bad," Madison said.

"What do you mean," Alexis said.

"If you went after him, too, that means one of us would have to die," said Madison.

"Make that two of us," Ashley said.

"Make it three," said Lauren.

"I think Logan's just like Vanessa told us he was," said Madison. "His sex drive has taken over. He's excited about our rehearsals and the idea of finally getting some ass, so he's avoiding seeing anything wrong. I can't wait until tomorrow night."

****************

The next night, there wasn't much talk before the women were naked again.

"Let's start from where we bring Vanessa to you in the bedroom. We don't need to rehearse when she walks in and sees you and you kiss her and we kiss her and you go to the bedroom while we get her cleaned out and lubricated. At this point, she's in bed with you, and you're ready for action.

"We're going to simulate each position. First the spoon. Ashley, lie down on your side. Logan, get behind her and spoon her. We're starting like this because you can't get too deep in this position, and it will give Vanessa a chance to get used to you in there.

"Remember, we're only simulating you doing our asses in this rehearsal. We've talked it over, and we're all okay if you put your cock into our pussies to make it more realistic. Or you can just pretend and move it back and forth in the air. Either way, we'll get the lighting and camera settings we need. It's up to you."

Logan didn't mind entering Ashley's pussy. She was so excited when he did that she came immediately. Her second orgasm a few minutes later made her scream and collapse, and everything stopped until she collected herself and got up.

"Move back to the headboard against the pillows we put there," Madison instructed Logan. "Lean back on them."

Lauren got on the bed and stood over him facing his feet. She slowly squatted down on him.

"Line your cock up so it goes in when Vanessa gets low enough," Madison said to Logan. "We'll hold her and help her asshole find it."

Lauren didn't need any help. She grabbed his cock from his hand and put it into her pussy. Then she began bouncing on him, slowly at first, but gradually increasing the tempo until the bed springs were making loud noises.

"Push your ass into the mattress," Madison told Logan. "When you bounce back into Lauren, it will make her go even faster. Don't expect Vanessa to ride you like Lauren is. You'll have to provide the energy to keep her moving."

The other three women watched Lauren bounce for a couple of minutes before Madison told her to stop and sit on Logan.

"Grab her grab her behind the knees and start rocking her back and forth on your cock. Faster! Faster! Now pull back hard on her thighs and lean back at the same time."

He followed her instruction, and there was a loud, wet, flapping sound as his cock was torn from her vagina.

"Ooooo!" Lauren screamed as he held her in the air.

"When you do that with Vanessa's ass, it will make more of a popping sound," Madison explained, "and it will open her ass really wide. Remember what your ass looked like when she pulled her fist out of you? It looked as wide as a manhole on the big TV screen. Her hole won't be quite that big.

"Wait for about ten seconds for it to start closing up, and then rock her back onto your cock. Do that now with Lauren."

He rocked Lauren back down until his cock was deep inside her again.

"That's it. Now began slamming into her again and then do the same thing without me telling you. It's more exciting when it comes without any warning. It's called gaping, and it will look amazing on the video."

After a few more pussy gapes, Madison told Logan to stop while he was buried inside Lauren, grab her and roll her over until he was on top of her in the doggy position. She had him start slowly again and then speed up until he was bumping her ass so hard, she was moving up the bed a little each time.

"Now stop and pull out and stand up," Madison ordered.

Following her directions, he straddled Lauren and then squatted down on her, putting his cock into her pussy. He missed a few times before he got it right.

"It will be easier to get into Vanessa's ass," Madison said, "because it will be higher than her pussy. Now slowly squat down and then raise up and do it again. You've got great leg muscles, so it's easy for you. Don't go up so high that it comes out."

She told him to increase the pace until he was bumping

hard into Lauren's ass, driving her into the mattress. The mattress bounced her back at him, and as they continued the sound of his thighs battering her butt became louder as the collisions became more violent. They looked like they were bouncing on a trampoline. When Madison finally stopped them, Lauren was exhausted, but there was a smile on her face.

"Pull out of her and roll her onto her back," Madison said. "She's getting into the Viennese Oyster position. If Vanessa is too tired, we'll help her. You're smiling, Logan. I can tell you've been anticipating this. You know what to do, so if you're too tired to practice now..."

"I think Lauren's had enough," he said, hesitating.

"No I haven't!" she yelled. "Give it to me."

He was gentle as he went into her until she prodded him to speed up. She kept pushing him until he was pounding her so hard into the bed that she looked like a bouncing basketball and her breasts were flopping wildly. Her voice got louder and higher until she was screaming two words over and over.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

When she stopped screaming, he stopped pounding and got off her. She collapsed onto the bed. Her eyes were closed, but she was still smiling."

"That was nice," Madison said, "but when you do that to Vanessa's ass, you'll probably be coming long before this. As soon as you feel you're on the verge, you'll pull out of her ass, scoot up to get in front of her and stick it in her mouth. It's called ass to mouth.

"Try not to come for a few days before the surprise party and hold it back through all the preliminary positions. That way, when you blast into her mouth, your huge load will go up and a lot of it will come out of her nose just like it did with you on the video. We'll have the cameras on slow-motion so when we watch the video, we can freeze and start it as many times as we want, and it will be crystal clear so we can all enjoy every second."

They got dressed quietly. As everyone made to leave, Madison spoke again.

"Do you have any questions, Logan?"

"Not right now," he said, "but I'm still wondering how you're going to get her to do all this. You swore to me you wouldn't drug her."

"We would never do anything like that," Madison insisted, thinking to herself that there wasn't much else that she and her friends hadn't already done.

"Besides, she has to be totally alert and awake or she won't fully experience the many special sensations she'll feel for the first time. If she was oblivious, all our work would be for nothing."

*****************

Vanessa tried to keep her cool when Madison showed her the video of her friends. She had to hand it to them. They had found someone who did everything Logan did. His body even looked a little like Logan's. She wished she could see his face, but they had edited that out. Unlike Logan, he had a couple of tattoos. She didn't like tattoos and wouldn't permit Logan to mar his perfect body. To Vanessa, the small tattoos looked real. She didn't know that Ashley had a certificate in CGI.

"He does this with all of you watching and filming him?"

"Yes, and we don't even have to pay him. He's got amazing energy. Even after he comes, he's ready for more. I don't think you could handle him, Vanessa. Did you see the way he pounded Alexis in the oyster position? She said that she still has bruises, but she doesn't care, because she had so many orgasms she didn't want him to stop.

"He does whatever he wants with us, and he's totally in control. We're afraid some night he might want anal. That huge thing could tear us apart. But we're hooked on him like drug addicts."

Vanessa didn't say anything for a while. She resented Madison's tone, which implied that she and her friends had far surpassed her when it came to exciting sex. At the same time, she was turned on by their mystery man, even by the idea of losing control.

"Does he do this with other women?" she asked.

"I don't know, but if you're asking whether you can join us one night, I'm sure the answer is yes. He's a man, and a new woman would get him excited. There's no telling what he'd do.

"I can read your mind, Vanessa. You're intrigued, but you've got Logan, and it would be too big a risk."

"Don't worry about Logan. But you're right. I'm not like you girls. I'm a control freak. I want everything to be right for me. That's why I'm happily married. Sure you girls are enjoying this guy, but it's just another distraction keeping you from growing up and finding a special man that you will be happy with."

"You're right as usual," said Madison. "Maybe it's slowing down our search for Mr. Perfect, but at least while we're looking for him, we're having amazing sex."

Madison put on an expression of superiority as she spoke and noticed her reply had its intended effect. Vanessa was furious. She spoke again.

"I'll tell the girls not to bring this up with you again, since you disapprove. But should you ever want to take a walk on the wild side, just let us know, and we'll tell you when we're having our next party."

"I don't mind hearing about your exploits," said Vanessa. "You don't have to tiptoe around me. I'm always willing to listen to whatever you're comfortable sharing with me."

"Then I'll tell you we've got a session booked tomorrow night," Madison said. "Want to join us?"

"Sorry," said Vanessa. "I can't. I've got a business dinner."

Madison knew that before she issued the fake invitation. She smiled. The answer wasn't a refusal. She had used Vanessa's arrogance to set the hook for the surprise party. It was almost too easy.

"Too bad," Madison said. "We'll be thinking of you. Let us know if your plans change."

Vanessa clenched her teeth and didn't reply.

******************

After a few similar conversations between Vanessa and her friends, Madison called Logan at work a couple of weeks later.

"Everything's ready," she told him. "When is the next night that you don't have to work late?"

"I can get off early Friday afternoon," he said.

"Perfect!" she said, "It will be Friday at seven at the hotel I told you about. We'll be there early to set up the lights and cameras. I'll call you Friday at three and tell you the number of the suite.

"Here's where you have to be a really good liar. You have to tell Vanessa that on Friday she shouldn't wait up for you, because you're going to be tied up until after midnight. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Leave it to me," he said, and she noticed the excitement in his voice.

"Okay. I'm calling Vanessa as soon as I hang up with you."

**********************

"Hi, Vanessa," said Madison speaking breathlessly. "I haven't got much time, but I wanted to give you a quick call because our next get-together is Friday night."

"What?"

"You know. With that guy."

"Logan and I have a dinner date with some friends," Vanessa said. "Where will you be, and how late will you be there?"

"Oh no," said Madison. "I'm not sharing that information. If you want to come, I will escort you there because I want the pleasure of watching you from the moment I pick you up. Think of us Friday night. I've got to run. Bye."

*****************

When Vanessa called the next day, Madison could tell she was having a hard time controlling her voice.

"Logan has to work late on Friday, so our plans are canceled. I'd like to come and watch, but I won't participate."

"Sorry," said Madison. "We don't want you critiquing us. It would be a wet blanket on our fun. If you can't let go for one night, you're not coming."

"Then forget it!" Vanessa said and slammed down the phone.

Madison didn't talk to her again until Vanessa called her Thursday night.

"What time are you picking me up tomorrow?" she asked.

"Six-forty-five. Don't keep me waiting."

****************

They didn't say anything during the car ride, but Madison noticed Vanessa couldn't sit still. She was almost bouncing as they walked into the lobby and got into the elevator. When they stopped at the door of the room, Vanessa took a deep breath while Madison knocked. Then things happened quickly.

The door opened, and Alexis was there naked, ushering Vanessa into the room.

"Close the door," Madison hissed at her, pretending to be angry. "Someone might walk by."

She pushed Vanessa in ahead of her, and Alexis quickly shut the door behind them.

Bright lights were shining into their eyes, and the first thing that Vanessa saw was Ashley aiming a video camera at her.

The next thing she saw was the naked Logan walking toward her and saying, "Surprise!"

She screamed in shock when he pulled her to him and gave her a deep kiss. She struggled in his arms, trying to free herself.

"Let her go," said Madison, and when he did, her scream started again, but it was quickly cut off as Lauren put her mouth over Vanessa's and embraced her. Lauren was the largest of the friends, at five-nine. She worked out regularly with weights and was strong. She pulled Vanessa tightly to her and kept their mouths locked while the others dragged Logan to the bedroom.

When they came back, Madison reached out her hand to Vanessa's face and squeezed her nostrils together with her thumb and index finger.

With Lauren's mouth stuck on hers, Vanessa couldn't breathe through her nose or mouth as Lauren squeezed her harder. She struggled for a while and then stopped. When Lauren felt her becoming dead weight, she lifted her mouth off her, and Madison took her fingers off Vanessa's nose.

She was barely conscious while they took off her clothes and Madison whispered into her ear.

"You'll soon be able to say whatever you want and scream as loud as you wish, but you need to be quiet until now or else we'll need to kiss and hug you again.

"Just relax and think about two things. First of all, Logan had nothing to do with this idea. It was all ours, and we tricked him into getting involved. Second, he has no idea how we got you here, and we swear we'll never tell him you were ready to cheat on him with a stranger. So you have nothing to worry about."

They carried her to the bathroom. When they finished with her anal preparation, she was weaker than before. As they brought her to the bedroom, she started to say something and stopped in astonishment. Her voice was barely audible and she sounded like Donald Duck.

"That was the helium from the balloon that we emptied into your mouth while we were cleaning you out," said Madison. "It wears off but we've got plenty more balloons. We want you to express yourself, but we don't want to disturb any other guests at the hotel.

"Tonight is a celebration. Logan said you told him it would be happening soon, and we got him to agree to turn it into a surprise party. Our present is the video we are making for the two of you, so you'll always remember your anal wedding night. When we showed him the videos you made of him and you, he understood how much of a voyeur you were and how much you would enjoy watching your memento of tonight.

"We've been rehearsing with Logan and have all our camera cues written down to get the best angles on each position he's going to demonstrate with you. So let's get started."

As Logan pulled her into the spoon position, Vanessa gave a couple of duck squawks and then became quiet as he pushed at her rosebud. They had filled her to the brim with lube, so once he broke through, signaled by a couple of squawks, he glided in easily.

She blew out air faster and faster to deal with what she was feeling inside and clenched her teeth, but when he began to go in and out, she lost control and the squawks kept getting faster and higher pitched, fed by more balloons.

That became the pattern for the other positions. She tried to deal with the pain and the mortification she felt, but both were too much for her. Her face twisted, her body shook, her arms and legs flailed and her eyes blinked frantically. Her squawks were driving her crazy, but she couldn't stop herself from making the noises.

Logan somehow kept himself from coming. By the time he pulled his cock from her ass, shoved it into her mouth and let go, her voice was so weak that the balloons were no longer needed. When she finished coughing, sneezing, spitting and swallowing his giant load, she no longer tried to speak.

When it was over, each of her friends gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She watched them get dressed while she was lying in a fetal positon on the bed. She tried to pull herself together, and with a lot of effort, she managed to sit up and stare at them. Hatred flashed from her eyes as they left the bedroom.

When Logan went to her, she first pushed him away with a soft cry, but a moment later, she pulled him to her and collapsed in his arms crying. He helped her get dressed and lifted her to her feet. She screamed from pain when she took her first step, and then she tried to keep her legs close together as they walked from the bedroom into the living room of the suite.

She stopped him when they got there and she saw her friends sitting and watching them. She painfully turned around and looked at them. The room was completely quiet.

Taking a deep breath, she spoke in a quavering voice.

"I will never talk to any of you again for the rest of our lives. But you won't forget me. If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to get even with you bitches."

Then she turned and hobbled out, leaning on Logan.

****************

Logan called Madison at her office a couple of days later.

"She's still angry at all of you, but she's forgiven me," he said. "Give her some time. It still hurts when she walks. Once she's back to normal, I'm sure she'll want to see you again."