Whisper In My Ear

Story Info
Brian has a plan to hypnotize his little sister.
15.1k words
4.63
240.4k
320
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story, entitledWhisper In My Ear, and the people, places, and events depicted in it is an original work of fiction, hereafter referred to as THE STORY. Any resemblance of people, places, or events in THE STORY to actual people, places, or events is coincidental. Any resemblance of people, places, or events in THE STORY to people, places, or events in another work of fiction is coincidental. The author of THE STORY has done some research of real techniques, theories, and methods in order to craft THE STORY with details that may help suspend disbelief for any person or persons voluntarily viewing or accessing the content of THE STORY in part or in whole, hereafter referred to as THE READERS. These details are solely for storytelling purposes. THE STORY and the events depicted in it should not under any circumstances be construed as support or encouragement by the author or any other person or persons of any action or actions by any person or persons anywhere or at any time.

Situations or actions depicted in THE STORY may be sexual in nature, including depictions of situations or actions that may be distasteful to or illegal in the jurisdiction or location of THE READERS. THE READERS of THE STORY who do not wish to view material of a sexual nature or consider the depictions of said situations distasteful should not read THE STORY. THE READERS of THE STORY are solely responsible for compliance with and the consequences of any laws or regulations related to the viewing or storage of the content of THE STORY in any jurisdiction or location where THE READERS access or store THE STORY in part or in whole. Any person or persons unwilling or not legally allowed to view the content of THE STORY in their jurisdiction or location may not be shown the content of THE STORY in part or in whole.

All characters depicted in THE STORY are 18 years of age or older.


Please, please, please, do not try this at home. The made-up world of fiction has no real life consequences. Trying any of this in real life would ruin people's lives, including your own. If you find yourself considering trying any of this in real life I encourage you to talk to a professional therapist about your feelings and find a way to control them. That said, this is my first attempt at writing adult fiction, which means it probably sucks. But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Whisper In My Ear

Chapter One:

"I don't know," Jessica said with a slight frown as she chewed lightly on a fingernail. Her eyes were filled with wary skepticism as she stared me down, seeking to divine my true intent.

"Jess, I'm telling you it's no big deal. I just need to practice on someone for this psych class. Besides, hypnotism isn't what people think it is. It's completely safe. Mostly it's just about relaxation and focused thinking. Like helping you to concentrate really hard."

Kind of like I was trying really hard right nownot to concentrate on that amazing body of hers. I know these feelings are wrong; I'm self-aware enough to at least know that much. But I've been attracted to my younger sister for a while now in a way that is most definitely not brotherly. Ever since she sprouted those massive sweater puppies a few years ago to go with her crystal blue eyes and long blond hair and that tanned, tight little gymnasts body...

Change my thoughts. Change my thoughts. If I kept this up I would get an uncontrollable hard-on that would rip thru my jeans, and any signs of something untoward could tip her off to my plans. People can sense things, even if they aren't consciously aware of what it is. A vibe, if you will. And if Jessica picked up on any sexual undertones she could end this thing before it began. I needed to control my own emotions like I had been practicing for weeks now. Supportive, like a big brother. She was my little sister and all I wanted was to make her happy and safe. I relaxed a bit as I let my libido deflate like a balloon.

"And you think it will help me focus when I'm practicing my new routine?"

I shrugged. "Sure it can. But that will depend as much on you as on me. When someone goes to a hypnotherapist to stop smoking it doesn't work if they don't really want to stop smoking. But I can at least guarantee that it won't do any harm. It'll just cost you a few minutes of your time is all."

Jessica sighed. "What the hell, let's give it a shot. But no clucking like a chicken or whatever. And no making me forget what we talk about. In fact," she said, straightening up as a thought occurred to her, "I want to record everything on my phone so I can listen to it later, just to be sure."

"No problem." I had anticipated that.

"Ok, so how do we start?" Jessica asked brightly, confident that she had thought of every angle.

"Just have a seat on the sofa," I said as I arranged a chair and table in front of her.

Jessica launched an app on her phone and set it on the end table next to the sofa. Then she plopped down, Indian style, on the middle of the sofa and watched me. Good god. Even in baggy sweat pants and an oversize tee she was still insanely hot. Deflated balloon. Deflated balloon.

"Put your hand on top of mine, palm down," I said as I rested my hand, palm up, on the table. I gently placed my other hand on her shoulder and looked unflinchingly into her eyes. Hypnosis is as much about confidence as it is about technique.

"Now pick a spot on my forehead and concentrate on it. Just relax and stare directly at that spot. Clear your head and relax and stare at that spot."

Jessica giggled nervously and I mirrored a relaxed smile back. I had learned that when you hypnotize someone it's important to observe their behavior and put them at ease by reciprocating any emotions they are feeling. It helps them to relax and feel comfortable. I gave her shoulder a quick, friendly squeeze.

"Now keep concentrating on that spot and push down on my hand as hard as you can." I felt her begin to push down. "Good. Now keep pushing down as hard as you can and completely concentrate on that point. What three letters come after 'F' in the alphabet?"

I saw her facial expression shift just slightly as she shifted her focus to the question. Gently but firmly I gave her shoulder a push and slipped my hand quickly from underneath hers while commanding "Sleep!" in a slightly elevated voice. Immediately her eyes shut and she slumped forward. My hand on her shoulder held her up as I quickly used my other hand to gently rock her head from side to side.

"Deeper. Deeper. As I rock your head you will go into a deeper and deeper trance. You feel very relaxed and will slip into a deeper trance very easily."

Easing her back into a sitting position I continued. It was important not to take too long. A constant stream of soothing patter was needed here.

"I'm going to count down from ten. With each number you will get deeper and deeper and more and more relaxed. Ten. You are very relaxed. Nine. You are floating on a warm cushion of relaxation..."

After the countdown I did the walking down the stair case technique, which is really just another form of a countdown. That ended in the "relaxation room" with the oh-so-comfortable chair in it. From there I did a few more visualization exercises as she "sank" into the chair. Finally I had her in a deep trance state.

"Jessica, I want you to keep your eyes closed and listen only to the sound of my voice. Pay no attention to any other sounds. Only the sound of my voice. How do you feel?"

"Mmm," Jessica sighed. "Really relaxed."

"Good. Now, I want you to stay relaxed and tell me about the things that you worry about the most lately. But when you think about these things and talk about them with me, you will feel no stress or concern about them. In fact, talking to me about them will only relax you more. Because when you are in the relaxation room you are completely safe. Sharing your concerns with me while you are in the relaxation room is actually more relaxing because every worry you talk about in here is sucked away by the room and eases your burden. Do you understand?"

Jessica smiled languidly. "Yes, I understand. Hmm. Well, the thing I've been the most worried about lately is Todd." Todd was her boyfriend. An arrogant jerk, in my opinion, but with rich parents and popular at school.

"What about Todd worries you?"

"Well, I've seen him flirting with some of my friends at school when he thinks I'm not watching him. I'm afraid he might lose interest or cheat on me. Mmm," Jessica sighed as she unburdened herself. I leaned back and picked up a notepad I had placed near my chair earlier, jotting down a few notes.

"That's right. Let the room take away all your worries about Todd. What else has been on your mind lately?"

"The state competitions are coming up in a month and I'm having some trouble getting my new routine down. I'm worried I picked a routine too complicated."

"Good. Feel the burden lifted as you slip even deeper. What else would like to unburden?"

"I'm worried about my grades. I need to keep them up if I'm going to get into a good school when I graduate."

Sports, school, and boys. Nothing too unusual with that, but it was enough to work with for now. I decided not to press too hard on our first session.

"Jessica, when you are not in the relaxation room you will be able to remember what we talk about in the relaxation room. You will be able to listen to recordings of what we talk about in the relaxation room. But if you do, you will be taking back the burdens that the room removed. The more you think about what was said in the relaxation room the more of the burdens you will take back, and the more you take back the more you will have to worry about those burdens. Do you understand?"

Jessica frowned slightly. "Yah, I guess. The room removes the burdens, but if I think about the room when I'm not in it, it gives them back to me."

"Exactly. You are free to think about it, but then the burdens come back even heavier. If you want to remember but you don't want the burdens back, you can go back to the room and think about it there. That way the room will remove the burdens again as you think about them. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. But how do I get back to the room?"

"That's easy. I can take you back to the room any time by snapping my fingers and saying 'sleep'. Then you can go right back to the room. And every time I send you back it will get easier and easier to go back there. Now just relax in the room. Let's talk about this new routine..."

The rest of the session I spent helping her to develop some affirmations she could use to focus herself when she practiced. I finished with some encouragement about how wonderful she would feel after visiting the relaxation room. Finally, after putting away the notepad I brought her gently out of the trance. When she woke up she blinked a few times and suddenly broke out in a huge smile.

"Oh my god! Brian, I feel great. That was amazing. I can't wait to try those affirmations tomorrow at practice."

"No problem, sis. Told you it was no big deal."

Jessica gave me a rare hug before grabbing her phone and practically skipping off to her room. I put all the furniture back in place and checked the clock. We had spent 23 minutes. I had about an hour gap between the time when Jessica got back from school and the time our parents usually got home from work; I could easily fit these sessions into that timeframe in the future.

Chapter Two:

Jessica went back to her room and plopped down on the bed. She had to admit, she had been skeptical about letting Brian hypnotize her; she had caught him looking at her sometimes in a way that...

But she felt great, and she was pretty sure she could remember everything that they had talked about. It was all pretty innocent, really. Normally she wouldn't talk to him about Todd, but he hadn't really asked anything too invasive, just surface stuff.

She frowned slightly, suddenly losing her euphoria. Todd. She had seen him talking to that slut Julia earlier today. She sighed as her usual worries settled back in. Why wasn't she enough for the guy? She really loved him, but he could be such a jerk sometimes...

Chapter Three:

The session had gone pretty well, but I knew we were still at a delicate point in the process so I decided not to press the issue. I went about my day with classes at the university and whatnot in the usual fashion, never even mentioning the hypnotism stuff to Jessica afterwards. But I made sure that I was home and in the living room reading when Jessica got back from school the next day.

She dropped her gym bag by the door and got a drink from the kitchen, then flopped down on the sofa and grabbed the remote.

"Hey," she said casually as she flicked on the set.

"Hey," I answered, not looking up. Had to play it casual.

"You mind if I watch some TV?"

"Nah, I'm good."

She flipped nonchalantly thru the channels, looking for something to grab her interest, but I could tell she was distracted. Man she looked hot. She was wearing pink form hugging sweats and a white half tee and had that slightly sweaty look of having just worked out.

In my mind I fantasized about her wearing just the tee and riding me with abandon in the middle of the living room, hands on my chest and moaning like a whore. Her sweaty tits just visible underneath the shirt as they bounced...dammit! Not the time. Deflate the balloon.

I could see her glancing at me. I knew she wanted to say something, but I didn't want to seem over eager. Ten precious minutes went by. I decided to risk a little push.

"So, how was practice?"

"Oh yah," she said as she flicked off the set. "I meant to talk to you about that. Those affirmations really worked well. I have to say, you're pretty good at that hypnotizing stuff."

I lowered my book and smiled. "Oh good. So they helped?"

"Totally," she smiled back. "In fact, I was wondering if maybe you would be willing to do another one. I mean, if you have the time."

"Of course. We can do it now if you want."

"Yah?" she beamed. "That would be great. I have a lot of studying to do and god knows I could use that kind of focus for it."

We quickly set up. Having her relax sitting on the sofa facing me again, I snapped my fingers.

"Sleep!"

Jessica immediately slipped into a light trance. I spent ten minutes or so deepening her trance and brought her back to the 'relaxation room' once again. After reinforcing the idea that thinking about things we talk about in the room would bring those worries back, I spent some time going over affirmations to help her concentrate while studying. Finally, I got to what Ireally wanted to do all along.

"Jessica, how do you feel?"

"Mmm. Relaxed."

"And being relaxed feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes. It's very peaceful."

"Good. Now I want you to imagine that the relaxation room is filled with a relaxing mist. The mist penetrates every fiber of your being, gently caressing your skin. Can you feel that?"

Jessica sighed deeply. "Yes, it feels really nice."

"Good. Now I'm going to bring you out of the room and wake you up, but some of the mist from the room is going to come with you. It will settle on your skin and soak in like a moisturizer. That way, even when you leave the room you can have some of that feeling stay with you. You can use it to keep that nice, clean, relaxed feeling all throughout the day. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I think that will be nice."

"Yes, it will let you feel really good. And you can keep that mist and the good feelings as long as you don't dwell on your worries. Worrying dries up the mist like a blast of hot, dry air. But even if the mist dries up, you can always surround yourself again by going back to your relaxation room. As long as you don't dry out the mist, every time you go back to the relaxation room you can bring more mist out with you the next time. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, but why don't you say it out loud."

"The mist makes me feel good and relaxed, and I can take some of the mist with me when I leave. And I can get more when I come back. But worrying dries the mist like hot, dry air."

Inwardly I was fighting my growing excitement. Not too much, too fast. For now I just needed to reinforce it a little.

"Ok, I want you to say it again, feeling the mist soak into your skin as you do."

"The mist makes me feel good and relaxed, and I can take some of the mist with me when I leave. And I can get more when I come back. But worrying dries the mist like hot, dry air."

"One more time, as even more mist soaks in."

I had her repeat the suggestion several more times until she started to slur and doze off a little. Then I gradually brought her out of the trance. Just in time, as I expected our dad home from work in less than ten minutes. When she woke up Jessica looked positively blissful.

"Oh man, that feels so good. I feel crazy awesome, bro. Thank you so much!"

Jessica grabbed her drink and bounced up the stairs to her room. I returned to fantasizing about her riding me in the middle of the room while pretending to read.

Chapter Four:

It was like studying on smart pills. Jessica couldn't believe how well these affirmations were working. She was so completely focused that she had almost finished her homework in half the time it usually took. Plus she felt great. And all thanks to her brother and his hypnotism stuff.

She hummed happily as she worked thru a couple of easy math problems. It was almost funny, considering it sounded so ridiculous. A magic mist that clung to her body? C'mon.

Absently chewing on the tip of her pen, Jessica was suddenly distracted by a thought. Why should the mist dry up when she worried? Wouldn't it be better if...

"Damn!" she swore softly. A wrong answer. Shoot, maybe she didn't understand this stuff as well as she thought.

Her school workload this year was so heavy, what with all the senior AP classes and the time she spent at practice and everything. God, how was she ever going to keep up? She needed to stop letting her mind wander so much.

She reached for a bottle of lotion on her desk; the air was so dry in this stupid house. She rubbed lotion over hands and elbows, trying to shake her suddenly gloomy thoughts.

"I am focused and interested," she said softly as she repeated one of her affirmations and got back to studying.

Chapter Five:

As I had hoped, Jessica quickly settled into a routine of coming home from school and immediately asking me to hypnotize her.

For the next few weeks I reinforced her affirmations and all of the suggestions I had already given her. I was eager to move forward with my plans, but it took time to internalize these things and I needed to be careful before venturing into more...delicate...areas.

Fortunately I could monitor the process by observing Jessica's mood. At first the happy bounciness only lasted until dinner time, if that. Then, gradually it lasted thru breakfast the next morning. Finally, it got to the point where her sense of happiness and good mood lasted all the way until the next session when she got home from school.

After a couple of days of that I decided it was time to move forward.

I had Jessica in a deep trance and had already dispensed the usual reinforcements. With the increasing speed with which she entered her trance, I found that I only needed about 15 minutes to get to this point now.

"Jessica, let's talk about Todd for a little."

"Ok. What about him?"

"I'd like to talk about why you're worried about your relationship with him."

"Well, he's really popular and good looking. Which is nice, but he also gets a lot of attention from other girls. And he likes to flirt with them."

"Do you think he's cheating on you with them?"