Whistler's Mumma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hannah and Cherie have come to take you to their place for a couple of days', said Jane 'mother arranged it' she said staring at him with eyes which showed a certain pain.

'They'll take good care of you.'

She bade them good-day then as she passed him, she deftly took his hand and squeezed it.

Hannah and Cherie had a Nice large house with swimming pool; the décor was very dark and adorned with Afro-Caribbean artefacts.

The two wasted no time and took him straight to a bedroom. Hannah- the slender one- stripped naked and demanded to be licked all over, he obliged and thoroughly enjoyed licking the silky black flesh of this superb woman, he was of course made to linger in certain areas and did not mind this at all. Cherie, the chubbier of the two, took endless photographs and passed the camera over when it was her turn. Where Hannah's athleticism was erotic, Cherie's soft sumptuous form also excited him no end. She held him between her legs for an eternity and made him pleasure her again and again. He was endlessly teased about having a diminutive member and faced various punishments from the two.

He was sat between them on occasion and forced to watch videos of 'real' men performing with the two; this had the desired effect of making him feel very inferior indeed-some of the black men enjoying the women were enormous; the women laughed and teased him about his member as he licked them to satisfaction after a viewing had aroused them sufficiently. During periods of the day, he was made to sweep up around the pool and did countless household chores. At night all three slept together in a huge bed. Three days later they took him straight to Bella's house. Mother had decided on this.

Bella could see that the two black ladies had taken their toll on him. Though as dominant in her stance toward lowly males as any of the others, she was a rational woman who realised that you will only get your best out of something if it is looked after. She too, took him straight to a bedroom, but she also took with her a bottle of fine margaux.

She would ply him with wine and tease out of him his deepest lusts and desires. It was tiring enough reaching the room which was a loft conversion in the huge house. Where, in typically Georgian style, this house had essentially a flat roof with two pitched roofs which sat within the retaining wall around the perimeter, patio doors on the inside of the roof led to a roof garden between the two pitched structures this was typical of Bella,; the perfect structure of the house remained standard from the outside, yet within were these extra, exquisite features known only those who were intimate friends.

It was a warm day and the bed was right by those windows; they sat and lay in the warm breeze- there was no threat or intimidation from Bella; she did not need to be that way. Her natural supremacy was enough and she toyed with him as he fought to stay awake. He was exhausted and this tiredness made him think of Jane all the more; he mentioned her on several occasions when pressed by Bella on issues as to why he was submissive to women. Bella stroked and caressed him; they both stripped naked and she cuddled and petted him as he drifted into a deep sleep.

One thing was now clear to Bella; this male truly worshipped Jane, and she had not failed to notice, like mother, that the attraction was reciprocal.

He awoke with a bit of start; the sun had moved round and cast a very different shadow now; he must have been asleep for hours. Bella was sat at a table on the roof garden and was still enjoying a glass of margaux; she beckoned to him when she saw he'd recovered. He hastily donned his trousers and joined her.

'I'm sorry Mistress Bella; you must think me very rude.'

'Nonsense' she said –'I was enjoying watching you sleep and thinking what I'd do with you when you woke up.'

She smiled sweetly at him.

'Your mistress must be missing you- how long is it since you've seen the women who captured you and brought you to us?'

'It must be four days now' he responded.

He found it strange that this woman who had been so amiable should now tease him in this way.

'Never mind' she said; 'I think I'll have you in that room' – she pointed to patio doors in the opposite roof and he walked through the doors which were open.

As he turned to watch her come in also, she smiled at him and pulled the doors to, whilst remaining outside.

'Come here and kneel before me!' said a familiar voice behind him;

'Clothes off; immediately!'

Jane had been summoned by Bella. He dropped to his knees in front of her.

'How dare you leave me for so long' she said, then gently slapped his face. 'I should whip you'

she toyed with his hair and was beginning to shake and tremble. He put his arms around her bottom and pulled his head into her softness. She squeezed him tightly with one arm and drew her nails across his cheeks with the other, careful to show her enjoyment of dominating him yet not able to conceal her deep affection for him.

'Oh Jane, Jane, Mistress, I just want to be yours forever; I'll willingly be your slave.'

He had never felt like this before.

She pulled him on to the bed, and both kneeling there they enjoyed a long sweet kiss. Her feminine scent seemed magnified by the fact that he'd not been able to show her any affection for some time. She lay back;

'Lick Me now!' she commanded, and he gratefully began to please her.

She then lifted his head , turned her body and lay face down on the bed, she lifted her bottom and said;

'You may enter me now; you must do your duty!'

He held her by the hips and gently eased himself into her, then held her shoulders and nuzzled the back of her neck as he began to move in and out of her. She was overwhelmed by the feeling of helplessness; now he was thrusting and she could not have stopped him, even if she'd wanted to. She revelled in this new and potentially 'forbidden in her community' position.

He had no such feelings of superiority; he was just glad to please her and was simply enjoying his sweet mistress. She moaned and whimpered as she reached a glorious orgasm; this served to trigger him as he convulsed and erupted into her. She was ecstatic as she felt the warmth of his love arrive inside her. They lay together for some time, simply enjoying being there with each other.

'You realise I will have to punish you for taking advantage of me' she smiled.'I shall think of something suitable for the next time we meet.'

She left the bed and stood before him, he knelt and kissed her feet, her vulva, and then they embraced as their lips met. He helped her dress and they walked out to the roof garden.

'Thank you so much Bella; I'm so glad you understand' she said as she left in nonchalant fashion, careful not to look back at the male who obviously meant so much to her.

Bella winked at him wickedly;

'I think you owe me one' she said-'I shall teach you a lesson or two to about entertaining other women without my permission!'

She smiled at him, downed the last of Margaux and asked him to retrieve another bottle. This 'romance' had stirred her. She would allow him time to recover and then have him at her pleasure later.

He spent a great deal of time at Bella's and the other women's houses over the next month or so. Bella's and the blonde and ginger ladies properties all had extensive grounds and he spent a lot of time cutting lawns, gardening, and doing housework. He found this all very natural, as he enjoyed being totally submissive to the women, none of whom were particularly sadistic to him; they had no need to be- he did as he were told and thoroughly enjoyed the acts and humiliations he was subjected to. His only worry was that would he be allocated to one of these women who were part of the close circle? Or would mother ensure he went to an outside acquaintance, ensuring his complete departure from the one woman he felt most for? Before this was to be decided mother had another torture in store for him.

He was at the buxom blonde's house; Mistress Marcia was her name. She had a penchant for bondage and liked to truss up her slaves when humiliating them. He was by her pool, hands tied behind his back whilst attending to the wicked blonde when her phone rang;

'Hi mother... Oh, Ok ... as long as he gets an extra night with me the day after...she sniggered saucily and poked him with her foot;

'You're going 'home' this evening- mother has just called and she needs you there tonight, but I shall have you again the day after, and we can finish our little games.'

She smiled as she toyed with a noose she had been preparing.

...

Mother took him in smiling;

'You haven't seen our Jane in a while, have you?'

It was seven in the evening, a Friday and the sun was still warm and the atmosphere sultry. He was taken in to the hall. Down the stairs came the Jane he had seen for the first time- in dowdy dress.

'Jane will seek another tonight' smirked mother.

She looked at him as she descended and did her best to give off an air of contempt as she walked purposely toward the door. Her thoughts were torturing her; she yearned to be served and pleasured by her earlier capture, but knew she must provide income for the 'circle' by finding another.

'See you later', said mother.

The door closed.

'Upstairs now!' commanded mother ferociously.

He was taken to her room.

'Clothes off and lie face down on her bed'.

He did so.

'Can you smell the essence of your mistress who is no longer here?' she taunted-

He was engulfed by her sweet smell and was tortured by it.

'WHHUUUPPP! A cane was brought smartly down across his arse.

'Can you smell her!?' –

'Yes, yes mother.'

She cut the air with the cane-whhhooossh!-making him squirm in anticipation.

'You have been allowed into my house for one purpose, and that purpose was to make you understand your destiny as a submissive male and be trained to learn how to service your superiors. I have not had my usual quota of pleasure from you, because you have interfered with my daughter's routine. Tonight I will make you pay for that and what you witness later will give you a full understanding of your worthlessness before all women. I alone will decide who will be your owner, and I have a Chinese lady in mind already. She is particularly spiteful, due to her upbringing in a male dominated society; now free from that world she will inflict her retribution upon you eternally. 'Bear that in mind as you receive this evening's first lesson-'Oh, one more thing before we start- kneel up!'

He did so and she placed an inflated oval tube on the bed which was to be placed under his torso.

'You'll not be allowed to pleasure yourself under the cane this time; you shall be denied until I am good and ready to witness your reward in recognition of my dominance.'

He lay down, his arse elevated invitingly, his member flapped below,barely making contact at all with the silky sheets. She then caned him, mercilessly the pain and the scent of a woman he may never see again ensuring the tears ran down his cheeks as she enjoyed each stroke and watched the red wheals glow.

He was allowed down from the bed. She tied his hands smartly behind his back and she made him kneel before her. She lifted her legs and allowed him the full scent of her sticky arousal; her vulva was plump and engorged-ready to be satisfied ; her tangy bottom glistened with the juices which had run down from her sex as she had enjoyed the caning.

'You may lick me now- my bottom first-then work up to my womanhood, base to apex as usual.'she said in a matter-of –fact tone.

He went straight in and thoroughly enjoyed the situation, even though he was denied relief. As he completed his task she burst into orgasm, letting out the loudest'OOHHHH,YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!' he'd heard her emit yet.

She was getting extra enjoyment from this occasion for some reason. He was then taken into a room next door and led to a padded pole, the base of which was on a trolley. She untied his hands and had him step onto the trolley with the post to his back facing the adjoining wall. She took his wrists behind the pole and bound them tightly; she tied his ankles tightly to the pole- then she popped her panties into his mouth which she'd made into a ball and pulled his head back against the pole binding him there with a silk scarf. She then moved to the wall and smiled most wickedly at him;

'Tonight you will receive the most exquisite of tortures'

- she laughed as she moved the trolley closer to the wall; a painting was removed to reveal a discrete viewing hatch which would not be discerned from the other room. It gave him a full unobstructed view of Jane's bedroom!

He was left there whilst downstairs mother helped herself to some alcoholic beverages, honed her nails and visited him occasionally to tease him;

'I wonder what he'll be like?'- 'They shouldn't be long now' -'I bet she's wet with anticipation over her latest catch already!'

she ran her nails down his body and twirled a chiffon scarf in the air before placing it over his erect manhood, like a coat hanger. After several hours he heard murmurs downstairs. Mother entered the room;

'Now you're in for a treat-I'm going to enjoy watching your pain!'

he could not help but watch as his Jane entered the room next door with another hapless male who had been bewitched by something in Jane which he did not fully understand or was willing to admit to. Mother teased his cock with the chiffon scarf as he tried his best not to watch, whilst the wretch was committed to acts with his mistress!

Oh, how he yearned to be that male as she exposed her most intimate parts and had the new slave pleasure her, receive punishments, and be generally humiliated. He was tortured beyond belief as the climax of his ordeal was achieved; the new boy was allowed to masturbate whilst on his knees and wilfully ejaculated with utter relief all over his Jane's beautiful legs; he lapped it all up at her command; was awarded the cane for his misdemeanour, then ordered to the cot bed. Jane was careful to attach his dog-collar by chain to a shackle by the bed. Throughout the spectacle, mother ensured he had a running commentary if he dared to close his eyes at any point. Now the show was over, she held his manhood and stroked away, smiling right into his eyes;

'Did you see the pleasure he had? Did you see how Jane enjoyed him? You are nothing to her, NOTHING!'

She squeezed and stroked relentlessly; despite his discomfort with the prior scene his present position at the hands of this woman, the tight bonds and level of humiliation he had received were in their own way exquisite. He viewed the taunting delectably dominant woman and inevitably convulsed in an ecstatic spasm as she gleefully drained his balls.

Jane left the bedroom and was greeted by mother leaving hers,

'Oh she said. You've been evaluating the new one I take it?'- She was patently aware of the viewing hatch.

'Yes she said calmly, and so has someone else'

- she took Jane into the room; she was only half-surprised to see him there, tied at the hatch, his now flaccid member dribbling.

She looked at mother slightly contemptuously and shook her head- mother just smirked with satisfaction and walked downstairs with a triumphant air;

'A glass or two of our finest whisky is in order I think!'

Jane quickly moved over to him; she ungagged him and kissed him.

'You must realise that even if you were to be allowed to stay with me, I will always seek to attract males for usage amongst the women. You remember how it was for you that first night? I had no need to move in on you the way I have with that wretch tonight. I do not deny that he excited my carnal passions but it was purely that, and till I met you it had always been just so'.

'Oh Jane, mistress, I'm to be sold to a Chinese woman and I can't bear the thought of not seeing you again.'

She smiled at him softly, held his chin up and looked deep into his eyes;

'I know of mother's plan, and the woman is to be here Saturday week with all the others- your despatch to the new owner to be announced. I need to work quickly with my new charge and see Bella again before then. Trust me; your life will not be as painful as you imagine it will. I shall see you again on Saturday.'

She smiled knowingly at him and before she left she rubbed her torso up against him; a strange gesture which puzzled him, and kissed him sweetly before leaving.

When Saturday came, he was washed and groomed by mother and dressed in a pure white full length garment resembling a Victorian nightshirt;

'All our slaves are despatched to their new owners like this; it's symbolic of your having completed your training – the white illustrating you have been cleansed of all your former cocky male attributes and chauvinism; your new owner- Mistress Mai- Li- will be so pleased with you.'

He was fitted with a matching white collar and leash and led downstairs to the main lounge and made to kneel in a central position. The usual group were there and they looked at him with smiles of satisfaction at their contribution toward his now totally servile state; they clapped as he assumed his position.

Then the Chinese woman, Mai-Li arrived and entered with two of her many maids. She was also dressed in white; a tight knee length skirt and tight, stiff collared satin top and small white hat with a veil, gold strapped high heels with dangerous looking chrome spiked heels. Though around 50, she had a perfect hour-glass figure. She smiled at him in a way that let him know that she could be every inch the Chinese dragon. Her two maids were dressed in skin tight lycra cat-suits and carried ornamental floggers.

He found her very attractive but did not want to go. The women mingled together and talked business etc.; the two maids came over to him and one of them lifted his chin with the handle of her flogger. They eyed him excitedly and cooed to each other in Chinese, smiling wickedly at him from time to time. Then Jane appeared. She was wearing a Georgian style full length smock which accentuated her breasts and hid her lower body shape. Much to the surprise of every woman in the room-bar Bella-she had brought her newly acquired slave. He too had been dressed in white, but was hooded to intensify his torture.

'Mai-Li, I cannot allow you to take this slave from me; he has committed an injustice against womanhood and I wish to keep him here to punish him. I know you have come a long way, so I have put this slave who kneels beside me through intensive training-is that not true ladies?'- she said, as she glanced amongst her friends who smirked and agreed.

Yes; they had been asked to assist with more time and effort than ever before and had wondered why? The cur before them had been reduced to tears and taken to the epitome of absolute ecstasy many times in the past week- the women were worn out!

She continued;

'I'd like to offer you this slave and will find you two more at no extra cost if you allow me to retain the one before you.'

Mother was horrified;

'you can't keep him just because you've let yourself grow fond of him!'

Jane responded;

'Mother please allow me to finish; Mai-Li?'

The Chinese beauty lifted the hood and viewed the terrified occupant; this gave her a refreshing thrill;

'And two more?' She smiled –'OK!'

Jane then moved over to her male; she kept a serious face and he wondered how he'd done her an injustice; he worshipped her and had done everything she'd asked.

Mother was livid- even though she too found him attractive and enjoyed inflicting torture upon him she wanted him out of their lives, before she too became fond of him. She placed her hand on her hip and pumped furiously at a cigarette; awaiting an explanation.