White Dom Turned Sissy for BBC Pt. 03

Story Info
Cherry begins to embrace her feminization.
2.8k words
4.75
37.5k
65

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on the bed, feeling weak in the knees. Here I was, wearing make up, a wig, lingerie, a chastity cage, and cum. You would think I would be feeling ashamed of what had so quickly happened to myself, but it was quite the contrary! I was still in a state of euphoric bliss. I wasn't upset at all that this was happening because nothing has ever felt better up until that point. I was so pleased with the sensation that I was empowered by this awakening.

"You really are a natural born girlie, aren't you?" Kristy said looking like a proud older sister.

"This feels so perfectly right. I'm not sure if I've always been this way deep down, or if I really changed for daddy, but this is who I am from now on!" I said in reply.

From there she brought me into the bathroom and we began to clean up from our session with daddy. We stripped down together and turned on the shower. She took off my makeup for me and showed me how in the process. I was so thankful to have another sissy show me things like this. Of course I hadn't even thought about applying make up, let alone taking it off.

Finally, we hopped into the shower and chatted as we both shaved ourselves. I had far more work than Kristy as she was already hairless from years of feminizing herself. I deeply envied her feminine features now that I was looking into my own future. That's when it hit me...

"What was that pill Daddy fed me?" I meekly asked Kristy.

"Oh, that? It was your first sissy pill! It's hormone treatment to feminize you! Before you know it, you'll be like me!" She said spinning around, accentuating her feminine hips, perky tits, and flowing hair.

For the first time, I really had the chance to take in all of her stunning body. She was covered in piercings. Eyebrow, nose, tongue, nipples, and bellybutton. I also noticed what her tattoos were. She had a black spade on one of her booty cheeks. Bold writing above her clitty, "Ignore Me." And the last was on her tale bone. It was a cursive text in an unknown language.

"What does that tattoo mean?" I asked pointing to it.

"Black Owned." She replied, pretending to be casual yet I could tell she loved saying it.

We finished showering, dried off, and put face masks on. Kristy started to do a hair treatment and showed me what to do again. She was pleased my hair was already somewhat long. "This will grow in so nicely, Cherry! Oh right, it's time for our pills!" She walked to her night stand and grabbed two bottles. Strutting back, she opened mine and I was once again being held a hormone replacement pill.

"How long until I'll look like you, Kristy?" I asked, probably too excitedly.

"Awww I knew you were loving this! It took me a couple years to look this way, but the new drugs are so much faster. Within a few months I'm sure you'll be passable. Daddy has access to the best treatments." She stated, matching my energy.

Finally our night was coming to an end. I still had so many questions but I had to get home for work the next day. Kristy invited me over again tomorrow so I just had to be patient for now.

"Before you go, I have to tell you about your homework!

1. Take these pills every 2 hours. Yes, you have to set alarms when you sleep. It's the quickest way to becoming a good sissy!

2. Rub this cream on your breasts and booty. Do it 5-6 times a day and be generous with the amount, I have plenty more here!

3. Open this bag and follow the instructions before you go to bed tonight.

4. Do your makeup and wear your wig while you work tomorrow. You need to be in sissy mode all the time from now on!

5. Meet daddy at the gym at 7pm and then come over! Be a good girl for him, but you don't have to wear the wig to the gym. He says it would just get in your way.

I'll see you tomorrow, girly!!!" She kissed me deeply and waved good bye.

I could tell she rushed me out a little because it was her turn with Daddy. While I was happy my new sis is getting a good dicking, I couldn't help but feel a deep jealousy. As I drove home, the gravity of my decisions felt real. I still wasn't scared. I was excited to see what would come next for me.

When I got home, I puttered around briefly, cleaning a few things. I went outside and smoked a joint, my usual bed time routine. As I walked inside, I remembered the bag I was given. I walked over and opened opened it. The contents were not surprising, but I was still caught off guard. There was a massive black dildo, multiple large butt plugs, different types of lube, poppers, a memory card, and a note.

Naturally, I grabbed the note first. It read:

"Hey girl,

This is your new bedtime routine. Smoke that joint of yours and then an hour of play time. Put the memory card in your computer and watch the videos in order. Use the dildo and poppers as instructed. Keep yourself plugged when you're not being fucked or playing with your new toy.

Enjoy, my fine ass white girl.

-Daddy"

I was absolutely thrilled that Daddy wrote this note for me. Even his handwriting was manly as fuck. I craved him even more now that I was away from him. All I could do now was follow his instructions.

I put the memory card into my laptop, grabbed my noise cancelling headphones and opened up the first video. Next, I selected one of the lubes. I settled on the one that mimicked cum. Finally, I grabbed the poppers and dildo, and hopped on my bed.

The video was a sissy hypno video. It had built in poppers and dildo instructions. Of course, in the past few days I had looked at similar content on Reddit so this wasn't anything entirely new. The video was about 45 minutes long. I was excited for this. My pussy felt so empty without daddy and my locked cock had been leaking non stop.

The video was incredible. It was focused on big black cocks, and how whitebois need to feminize themselves for the black new world order. The video gave clear instructions. Mimic the whitebois riding their toys and hit your poppers when told. Throughout the video, it showed whitebois similar to me riding their dildos. I hit my poppers when told and rode my dildo in sync with the sluts on camera.

I was insatiably horny as I fucked fucked my pussy in sync, as if I wasn't eager enough to transition, the video really encouraged it more. The video showed the progression of these white bois becoming perfect white girls for big black cock. I was lusting over doing this for daddy.

"Why was I so eager to be a girl all of the sudden?" I asked myself while hitting the poppers. "Because this is who I am." I thought. Cum exploding from my pathetic, limp, locked clitty. I kept riding it after the video ended. I couldn't help myself, it felt too good. I kept going until I was exhausted. I pictured daddy the whole time.

I put the medium sized plug in, cleaned up, turned off my computer, and took my pills. Then I applied the cream to my chest and ass, very generously I might add. "Are my nipples already puffier?" I thought. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

----

I woke up early. I wanted my make up to look perfect. Of course I was pretty terrible at it, so I knew I had to practice. After about an hour I was satisfied. Pretty, yet slutty. I took my pills, masssaged the cream into my chest and booty, and put on a pair of panties and large t shirt. Finally, I placed my wig on. I felt wildly attractive as I began to work.

The day went by quick. I acted normal to my coworkers but I absolutely loved the idea of them knowing what I looked like from behind my phone. I was grateful I didn't have to explain my new look, but didn't care at the same time. I was counting down the minutes until I would leave for daddy and Kristys home.

----

It was time. I put on a cute yet casual workout outfit. I wanted to show my commitment to daddy so I made sure my make up was perfect. On the way to the gym I walked into Victoria's Secret and bought women's sport bras and matching leggings and shorts. I bought multiple pairs of panties, plenty of make up, and a couple perfumes. I got carried away, but it was all stuff I knew I would need going forward.

When I pulled up to the gym, I changed into a matching purple sports bra, thong, and spandex shorts. I was nervous but so excited to see what daddy thought of my new, public look. I got out of my car and walked into the facility. I was swaying my hips because of the plug, but also because I wanted the attention.

There were 3 men in the gym. The Latino twink, daddy, and another powerful looking black man. I walked in and approached daddy. He got up and kissed me passionately in front of the other two men. I gushed that daddy would kiss me so proudly in front of the others. He was a true man. He didn't care at all about others. He was just proud of his new girl's effort.

The twink looked shocked at my new appearance but quickly gave me a look that said "you did this for him? Yup, I get it!" The other black men was visibly attracted to me. I was blushing at the attention I was getting from him. Daddy noticed us lock eyes and said "Cherry, this is my boy. I'm working out with him today."

His friend reached his hand out to my and I took it. "Nice to meet you, Cherry." His hand felt so powerful over mine. He was big, just like daddy. I was thrilled knowing there was no shortage of gods like daddy and his friend. Daddy then took my hand and led me to the locker room. His friend followed.

As we walked in, I noticed daddy didn't bother locking the door this time. I didn't care at all. My excitement over both daddy and his friend being here was overwhelming. Daddy kissed me again and said "Get to it, baby girl. We got a long workout to get through." On cue, I dropped to my knees and pulled daddy's cock out. I took it in my mouth immediately, removing it only to lick his massive shaft and full balls.

His friend pulled his cock out and shoved it in my face. I eagerly took his his beautiful big black cock. It was massive, yet slightly smaller than daddy's cock. I was pleased my daddy was superior to this god too. Still, having this massive cock in my mouth while having my own locked away was enough to know where I stand on the food chain.

Daddy got behind me and pulled my spandex shorts down, surprisingly gently. "You just get these, baby?" He asked. "Mhm!" I eagerly voiced, still choking on the massive cock halfway down my throat. "Good girl. They look good on you, I like your new style." He left my bra and thong on, I imagine it helped represent my femininity.

Daddy then started to eat my pussy relentlessly. I was still hard at work but I couldn't hold in my moans of pleasure. Before I knew it, I felt daddy's cock slide into my pussy. While still feeling as though it filled me completely, all the fucking, toy riding, and plug wearing had prepared me better to take it. Now, I felt no pain. Only immediate pleasure.

Once again, I was in ecstasy. Daddy was filling my pussy and pounding it to pieces. His friend was now ruthlessly fucking my throat. "Damn, this slut loves black cock, huh?" Daddies friend asked while panting slightly. "Oh yeah. This bitch knows her place. Can't wait to see how she turns out." He replied spanking my fat booty in between strokes.

I could feel both daddy and his friend getting close. Just the thought of them cumming inside me was enough to set me over the edge. I let out a muffled scream as I my clitty exploded with the most intense orgasm of my life. My reaction must have set off both of these godly men as they almost immediately came. I was crying tears of joy/ecstasy while feeling daddy's cum fill my pussy, simultaneously swallowing this other God's delicious nut.

As my senses came back to me, I noticed that the twink was standing in the corner stroking his dick. It was probably about 4 inches rock hard.

Daddy snickered and said "This is a good opportunity. Come here." He motioned to the twink. "Wanna fuck my girl?"

I was confused. "Daddy, I don't want his small cock. I only want big black cocks."

"Dont worry baby, it's just to prove a point." He replied.

Kind of annoyed, I bent over to give up my pussy. I knew better than to argue with daddy so I let it be. I felt the twinks soft and fragile hands grab my big booty. The weird thing is, that's all I really felt.

"How's that baby?" Daddy asked.

"I don't really feel anything." I said in a bitchy tone.

"You can't please a girl with a dick like that. Think about your place, faggot." Daddy said in a powerful voice.

On cue, the twink exploded at those words.

"I dont want beta cum in my girl, so eat that out. Eat my cum out too while you're at it. Cherry, do your workout when you're cleaned up. Meet up with Kristy at the house when you're done. She's got some fun things to discuss with you." He walked out with his friend.

As the twink hungrily ate my pussy, I finally moaned a bit. "At least he's good for something." I thought to myself. When he was done, I thanked him. And went to go workout.

I followed daddy's program to an exact science. I trusted he knew what he was doing and I like to work hard. The occasional nod of approval from daddy was all I needed to bust my ass. Every now and then I would feel some cum dribble out of my pussy. I already craved more. During my workout, I could tell the twink was obsessed with daddy, even though I was the one he fucked. It was only a matter of time before he submit like I did.

Before I knew it, my workout was done. Daddy was still working hard. I kissed him good bye and left. I was excited to see Kristy and tell her about my day. My drive was quick and I was there before I knew it.

I knocked and Kristy answered almost immediately. She was clearly excited to see me as she jumped on me and kissed me. We kissed in a cute way for a little bit and then she finally let me in. We chatted about our days and I told her everything about the gym. She complimented my make up and told me I'm already getting the hang of things. I was happy with the feedback.

After catching up for a bit, I finally said "So daddy told me you have some things to discuss with me?"

"I'm so glad you asked! Yes. Are you ready? Ok, here goes! MOVE IN WITH ME!" She squealed with excitement. "We can share the house while I help you become the perfect sissy! Daddy wants his girls to be around all the time so what do you say?"

I was shocked. This was so sudden but the idea sounded like so much fun. I thought about it in my head for quite some time. Obviously this was moving way too fast, but I already embraced everything else. If I'm going to do this, I might as well do it with people who accept me and can help. Plus, living with daddy? What sissy could ask for more!

"Ok, Kristy. Let's do it! Help me become a perfect sissy sister!!!"

Please keep commenting if you like the story! If you all enjoy them, I'll keep writing more! Thanks so much for the feedback! Feel free to message me too! Bye everyone!!!