White Heat

Story Info
Young Asian Wife is pursued by Husband's boss.
10.7k words
4.64
267.2k
563
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: There's a lot of tags this story deserves. Mature, reluctance, cuckolding, SPH, impregnation, D/S, the use of "daddy" and, the reason it's filed under interracial raceplay. There's some slurs directed at Asian people here.

This is not a sweet story. It's not about love or kindness or respect. It's about domination, humiliation and rough sex. If you want a sweet story where people fall in love based on mutual respect DON'T READ THIS. How hard can that be?

But heck, if you do want to stick around just to call me a Self-Hating Asian Whore, well, it'll only get me wet.

*****

Obedience.

It's a word that gets drummed into you a lot when you grow up in my culture. You're taught to be obedient to your parents, to society, to older relatives and to your boss. Especially for girls. We're taught to be obedient to our older brothers and then our husbands. It's a stereotype about Asian women but there's some truth to it. While I always deep down had some doubts about all of that, I wanted to be a good girl. To please my family. So in many ways I fit the stereotype of a Korean woman.

There were other ways, though, that I didn't. Especially my body. I had grown up worried I would be flat chested like my mother but I really hadn't needed to. I'd developed curves early and I'd never really stopped. Even now at 22 I sometimes thought my boobs were still growing. I could stuff my large breasts into a 32DD bra but it was getting tight and I suspected I probably had to go up at least a cup size.

I had a smooth flat stomach and narrow waist but I had curve to my hips, enough to give me a round, firm ass. It was the kind of body that got me a lot of attention from a lot of white(and black guys) over the years and, truth was, I was always interested by that attention. Most of my fantasies were about white(or black) guys.

But I was a good, obedient daughter. I didn't have time for any boys in high school because I studied so hard and I got into a good college and it was there that I met Jason as part of the Korean Students Association. He was everything my parents would have wanted for me and, at that point, I was so desperate to finally have a boyfriend that even though I wasn't all that attracted to him, I agreed when he asked me out. We dated for a while and soon afterwards it was like Jason was a part of my family. He talked to my father more than I did. Apparently Jason's grandfather and my grandmother were from the same village back in Korea and...well, let's just say that Jason ingratiated himself fully. So when he asked me to marry him over graduation...well, how could I say no? I was an obedient daughter, soon to become an obedient wife.

But it was being an obedient wife, and that body of mine, that concerned me as our car whipped down the beach road.

"I wish I didn't have to be here," I grumbled, looking down at the way my breasts, big for any frame but massive on my small, 5'2 inch body pushed out my shirt,

"It's important for us to be here," Jason said as he drove, responding to my English by speaking in Korean "The company throws this party every year and attendance is important for advancement within."

I rolled my eyes. My husband could be such a poser. We were both born in America, raised in America. We both spoke perfect, unaccented English. Hell, I'd never even been to Korea and Jason had only been there a few summers. I mean, sure, I understood it and could speak it reasonably well but why should I?

"Well, if you want to fit in with everyone you should probably speak English." I said brattily.

"You know what you are?" Jason said, now in English, "You're a banana. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside."

I rolled my eyes again. If I were really white on the inside I probably wouldn't have married him.

"I just don't like going to the beach." I said. I didn't. I either got unwanted attention because of my figure or I got attention that interested me but I couldn't act on.

"There have been layoffs, Victoria," he said, "And while I've had a great year I know that if I want a promotion I really need to make myself known."

I frowned again. Jason had been going on and on about this promotion he was supposedly getting. I know he thought it made him sound ambitious but all it did was remind me of two things that bothered me. One, that he'd overextended us by buying a significantly bigger house than we needed("for all of the kids" he'd said, without asking me how many kids I wanted) and that money was tight as a result and two, and related to that, he still didn't want me to work. I'd worked really hard in school to get my degree in accounting but he insisted that, as his wife, I be a homemaker. I'd complained to my parents about that but I'd been harshly rebuked, told that a good wife wouldn't complain.

So I just grumbled.

"Besides," Jason said, "It's not "the beach", it's a beach club. Mr. Duke spends a lot of money on this place."

That was the other thing I hated. That was the real reason I didn't want to go. Jason's boss, Mr. Duke. John Duke. The owner of the company. Truth was, I didn't even really know what the company did. They sold some sort of computer system to people who made aircraft, I think, but I never understood how John Duke got into a line of work that technical.

Jason's boss was a huge old man who made my stomach turn. Almost sixty years old with a big nose, fat lips and jowls, he was at least six and a half feet tall and had to weigh almost three hundred pounds. He had white hair and was from Texas and was a real jerk. He never seemed particularly intelligent, just crude. Apparently, though, he was a great salesman and had built his company up from the ground. Jason practically worshiped him.

The feeling wasn't mutual. Mr. Duke almost never showed Jason any respect. Chiefly in the form of hitting on me. He did it constantly, crudely, at every work function I'd go to. Jason had worked there two years and at both Christmas parties Mr. Duke would always corner me, a whiskey in his hand and his big fat body stuffed into a Santa suit and ask me "If Santa could come for Christmas" or he'd say that I was "On the Naughty list" and he had a "big present" for me.

It was gross. Worst of all, Mr. Duke sometimes did it in front of Jason and my husband would always just sit there smiling. When I would complain to Jason afterwards about it he'd say I should "lighten up" and "learn to appreciate a compliment".

Like I said, I tended to have a thing for white guys. But not old, fat, gross white guys. Mr. Duke made my skin crawl.

But, still, I was the obedient wife. So I came to the party, I even agreed to put on a bikini top under my shirt because, as Jason said, he might want to "show me off" later. The year before I had waited until Mr. Duke had left the party and Jason, me, a few of his colleagues and their wives or girlfriends had all ended up in one of the club's big hot tubs. It had actually been kind of fun.

Eventually we got to the Beach club and got outside. It was a nice day, cool and breezy as opposed to roasting hot and my light skirt and shirt were a good choice, heat wise. We made our way into the club and found that the party was already in full swing.

I had to give this to Mr. Duke, he definitely didn't scrimp on the parties he threw for his employees. True, I knew this was at least in part because clients were invited too, Jason introduced me to several of them we walked past on our way in, but it was still impressive. There was an open bar with a bartender making these amazing fruit-based cocktails and an incredible array of shellfish and seafood, as well as a BBQ making hamburgers and hot dogs. The place was packed.

"Hey, Vicki," I heard someone say. It was Melissa, the wife of one of Jason's colleagues and someone I'd gotten to know pretty well at this functions. A pretty good friend actually. She was a tall, stylish blonde and someone who was always very easy-going. She'd been one of the people in the hot tub last year.

I smiled and gave her the requisite hug. She was already in a bikini top and shorts. Sometimes I envied her. True, I know she might say the same thing about my body but her having small-ish breasts allowed her a sort of freedom with her body I never felt. Or maybe it was just a white girl thing.

Soon Jason and I split apart and he found himself talking in a group of clients and other salesmen, something about some big boxing match that had been on or something, whereas me and Melissa grabbed a few drinks and found a couple of the other members of the WAG club. Alicia, a pretty black girl, and Heather, a brunette.

As I talked to them, something dawned on me. Something I had never really thought of before. There weren't children around. I knew that made sense, it wasn't a party for children, but as I looked around the room I realized that there was sort of an odd pattern to the gathering. Something that I realized had always been true. Most of the sales staff was young and so, as a result, their wives and girlfriends tended to be young. The clients were mostly older.

"Hey, did you guys ever notice that there doesn't seem to be anyone here who's, like, in their 30's?" I asked the girls.

"Huh," Melissa said, "That's true.

"Sure," Heather said, "That's one of the reasons I think Mr. Duke makes so much money."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Think about it," she said, "If you're in your 30's you probably have a family to support. So making a lot of money is really important. Apparently Mr. Duke only wants to higher younger people for the sales staff so he doesn't have to pay them much but they're always hungry. Then, they move on."

"Oh," I said, that made a certain amount of sense, even if it seemed a little heartless.

"In fact Kevin has started talking about looking elsewhere," Heather continued, "He's 28 now and has said that Mr. Duke has a reputation within the industry. If he gives a good recommendation it can mean something really good for you at another firm. If he gives you a bad one..."

Heather made a slashing movement across her throat with her finger.

"Besides," Melissa said, "There are the fringe benefits."

"What do you mean?" Alicia asked, sparing me from having to.

"Well, OK," Melissa said, "Look over there, Morgan Benjamin."

All three of us turned our heads to see a beautiful red-haired girl flirtatiously laughing with an older client-type.

"Or there, Maria...whatshername...something Spanish."

The three of us turned to see a gorgeous, busty Latina woman also talking to a group of men.

"Hard not to see the pattern," Melissa said, "He probably knows that with young employees they'll have young girlfriends and wives and if they bring them to a party where there's clients..."

"Ugh, gross," I said,

"And obviously he can't just hire men, so when he does hire women he keeps with his youth policy and hires some suspiciously good looking women."

"God, that man is a pig." I said, referring to Mr. Duke.

"A rich pig," Alicia said.

"A rich pig with a huge cock." Melissa said.

I almost dropped my glass. All three of us looked over at Melissa with our mouths open in shock.

"How do you know that?" Heather asked, again sparing me the trouble.

Melissa shrugged.

"You remember the Christmas party last year," She said, "Everyone was drinking and having a good time and Mr. Duke had the Santa suit on and he asked if I wanted to sit in his lap. So everyone cheered me on and I did."

I didn't remember that. It must have happened after Jason and I had left.

"Anyways, it felt pretty big." Melissa said with a wink.

"Gross Melissa," I said, not wanting to think about Mr. Duke's penis at all.

"You didn't do anything with him, did you?" Alicia asked, her face scrunched up in distaste.

Melissa took a sip of her drink.

"No, of course, not," she said "But I fucked Brian like a demon that night."

All of us laughed.

"God, I remember having a big one." Heather said, sounding wistful.

"Kevin's not big?" Melissa asked.

"Average," Heather shrugged, "Gets the job done. I bet James is big, huh Alicia."

I looked over at her. Truth was, I often wondered the same thing. James was Alicia's boyfriend and was a huge handsome black man with an incredible body. I had to admit I'd pleasured myself to thoughts of him before.

Alicia rolled her eyes.

"Please, that stuff isn't true about all black guys." she said before breaking into a smile, "But yeah, he's pretty special."

"How about you, Vic?" Melissa asked me, "You like that little extra oomph?"

"Sorry to disappoint you sluts," I said, feeling the liquor begin to have an effect on me, "But I've only ever been with Jason."

"And Jason's not..."

I shook my head.

"That's not what I meant" I said, embarrassed, "I meant I don't have anything to compare it to."

I saw all three girls look at each other. Clearly they believed the stereotype about Asian men. I wanted to jump in and correct them but, well, it was true in Jason's case.

"Don't worry about it," Melissa said, "Size can be overrated. Especially if you're a smaller girl like you. My roommate in college was only a few inches taller than you and she said the one big guy she was with could barely fit. So maybe you're luckier he's more your size."

I took another sip of my drink and nodded. Melissa gave my a sympathetic smile but I could tell she didn't really believe what she said.

2.

The party went on and there were games and activities and so on. Some speeches about the year they'd just had and the better year they were going to have and all that. I had a few more drinks and had a little to eat and spent some more time talking with the girls but for the most part I just sat around and reflected on everything that had gone on.

As the sun began to set and people made their way home, I realized two very unusual things for one of Jason's work parties. One, I had completely lost track of where Jason was. Usually I stuck beside him so he could "show me off" and because I didn't ever really feel comfortable by myself in case I ran into Mr. Duke.

That was the second odd thing. I hadn't seen Mr. Duke all day, something I was really relieved about. It meant for a relatively easy day.

Eventually after looking around a bit I found my husband. He was talking to a significantly older man, he had to be near 70, and his eyes lit up when he saw my face.

"There she is now," he said, waving me over. I walked up next to him and he put his arm around me, almost pushing my back forward as if he wanted to show off my tits, "Mr. Reynolds, this is my wife Victoria."

I smiled up at him. He was sort of a kindly looking grandfatherly sort but, I could soon tell, his expression was not particularly grandfatherly. He was very clearly staring at the bulges of my breasts. Jason either didn't know or didn't care or, worse still, was actively encouraging it.

"Hi," I said, reluctantly offering my hand. His old, weathered hand took it and shook.

"You were right, Mr. Soon, she's a real beauty." he said lasciviously, I gave a polite smile and wished I could be somewhere else.

"Honey, don't you suppose we should be heading off soon?" I asked, tugging a little at his hand to indicate my interest in that.

"Ooof, yeah," Jason said as he looked at his watch, thankfully I thought, "We'll have to talk later."

"Of course," the older man nodded, "If I had this pretty young thing asking me to take her home I wouldn't refuse her."

Jason laughed at that. The two of them said their goodbyes and soon Jason and I were making our way towards the exit. In fact, the car and, to me, home were in our sight. I sighed a breath of relief. I'd dreaded the day and now it was over and without really any of what I didn't want. True, the older man had been a little obvious in his checking me out but, well, that wasn't too bad. I just wanted to go home and relax.

"Jason Soon!"

A booming voice. One I recognized. I felt my stomach knot up. I'd come so close. Jason and I both turned around and there was Mr. Duke. Somehow he looked even bigger than I'd remembered him, his huge frame barely contained by a very large looking white robe that had the insignia of the club on it.

"Mr. Duke," Jason said with a wide smile, "I was worried I wouldn't get to see you."

I rolled my eyes. Jason was such a lapdog.

"I wouldn't miss out on saying hello to little Vicki here," he said, reaching down to kiss my cheek, "Was that old Harry Reynolds I saw you talking to, Soon? You know that's a huge account and could be getting a lot bigger in the coming months."

"Yeah," Jason said. I was surprised. I hadn't seen Mr. Duke anywhere.

"And he got to meet Victoria here?" Mr. Duke asked, now openly staring at my breasts.

"Of course," Jason said "I wouldn't want him not to see my best assets."

The two of them laughed at that. I resolved not to let Jason touch me for a month.

"Anyways, Jason, I can't let you go just yet." Mr. Duke said, "I've got Tim Peters from one of the defense contractors in the bar, he's apparently unhappy with the work our competitors are doing and is looking to make a move. I think that if you were to talk to him we could really make something happen there."

Jason's eyes lit up.

"Just in the bar here?" Jason asked. Mr. Duke nodded.

"Yeah, so here's what I'm thinking." Mr. Duke said conspiratorially, "You quickly drive to the office to get that hard copy of the data for the latest Mark 3.6, then you come back out here and talk to him. I've got Lewis already there softening him up but if you're there you could really get something done."

I frowned. I didn't want Jason doing business. I wanted him to take me home.

"Of course boss," Jason said.

"Can you drop me off on the way?" I asked my husband, my eyes telling him I didn't think it was an option.

"Nonsense," Mr. Duke said, "After all of those great stories I heard from you guys about the hot tub last year I thought we'd do it again this year. I've got Riley and Jones and their girls with me right now."

I looked up at his big, ugly smiling face and felt that knot in my stomach. I didn't want to spend any time with him, especially not in the hot tub. I just wanted to go home.

"You OK with that honey?" Jason said, "I'll get the deal and then come and get you and we'll go home."

"No," I said, but in Korean, "I want to go home, don't leave me here with him. I don't like him."

Jason looked nervously at his boss, then angrily at me.

"Don't embarrass me," he said, also in Korean, "Do as you're told and I'll be back soon. Treat him with respect."

I stared daggers at him, he simply looked sternly at me. Then he looked back up at Mr. Duke with that big fake smile.

"Of course, she'll stay," Jason said, back in English "I'll be back soon and you two will have fun."

I watched as Jason left me alone with his boss, hopping into his car and driving away. As I did, I felt Mr. Duke's hand wrap around my waist. His big hands practically making my skin crawl.

"Yeah," Mr. Duke said, "We're going to have a good time, aren't we Vicki?"

I pushed his hand away.

3.

Still, I figured as I made my way towards the hot tub area. It wouldn't be all bad. Mr. Duke had said that "Riley" and "Jones" and "their girls" would be there. At least, I figured, that meant that Heather and Melissa would be keeping me company and not leaving me with Mr. Duke alone. True, his presence would mean things wouldn't quite get as fun as it had last year but at least I'd have some protection.

Or so I thought. When I finally reached the big alcove where the massive hot tub that overlooked the ocean was, it was entirely empty. Then, through my mildly tipsy state, I remembered. I'd seen Heather and her boyfriend leave the party. Why hadn't that registered?