White Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning I came out of my home office and Vicky was looking at the real estate section in the newspaper. She saw me and asked if I still knew an available guy that would be a good first step to get back to dating again. The hormonal part of me was sad as I knew that our threesome fun was about to decrease but the rest of me was delighted that she was ready to take all her life back.

Over the next week Linda and I told her about our single friends as we helped her look at houses. She called her former job and they agreed to hire her back without even an interview. Friday evening came and Linda and I were more nervous than Vicky as she would be going out with my old college roommate Doug.

He was very self-confident and as my wife would put it knew how to treat a lady. Doug had lost his wife to brain cancer three years earlier and had not dated much. We had asked them if they wanted to have a double date but they declined figuring they might as well jump in with both feet.

We did, however, invite Doug in for a glass of wine to give them a chance to size each other up and back out of the date if they wanted to. Within a couple of minutes, they were chatting like old friends and went out into the night together. Our house seemed empty with Vicky out on a date and we waited like the parents of a high school girl with our fingers crossed.

Of course, we were in bed when Vicky came in at 2:00 in the morning but wide awake. She came into our room and was gushing about Doug telling us that they were perfect together and would be going out again Saturday night. She thanked us for setting her up giving us a quick round of frantic and amazing sex.

The next night we did not stay awake but were awakened to screaming from the guest bedroom. Linda and I shot out of bed and down the hall and almost burst in the door until we realized that the screaming was that of my sister-in-law in the throes of multiple orgasms. We giggled at the near mistake then just stood frozen listening to Vicky having great sex.

When the sounds faded away Linda and I sauntered back to our room and snuggled together delighted that Vicky was finally fully enjoying herself. We were a bit scared that this might not last. However, we need not have worried as Doug and she began dating regularly and she spent some nights at his home. About a month after they began dating Vicky announced she was moving out into her own house as soon as a closing date was set. Our trysts with her had become few and far between but were very intense when we had them. She moved out without any problems and is the bright and cheerful person we knew before she got involved with Ray. It has now been a year since she moved out and last month she announced that she and Doug were getting married. The night after the big announcement Linda wondered aloud if Vicky would be into a foursome or swapping.