White Mask, Black skin, at Carnival

Story Info
Jane, My friend at a masked party.
3.4k words
4.01
7.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White mask, black skin at Carnival. JANE

Phil, my hubby, and I had gone through a very difficult period in the past three or four months until three weeks ago, I learned from a (dear) girl friend of mine that he had been fucking one of the marketing assistants working in Chicago in the headquarters of her company. No luck for Phil as he could have gotten away with it a thousand times! But the world is definitely small and girls can't keep a secret or at least not for a very long time!

But in a way this was good for us: At first, I pretended to be outraged and, confronted with the facts, he had a rather nice and dignified reaction, saying he was sorry but that this (married) woman meant nothing to him and that it had been a mistake on his part. Being, as you might have read, a hot wife myself, I quickly asked him if it was his first and only time and once again he did not hide the truth: They had made love on a number of occasions and upon my further questioning, he confessed that there had been others in the past. At the same time, I was now worried, but also impressed by his attitude, not trying to hide or lie but frank and truthful. Instead of slamming doors, screaming and crying, I asked him calmly why he had to do this and if he still loved me.

A long explanation about loneliness during his business trips, need for sexual variation and just plain selfishness on his part were the only reasons. Of course, he stated that he loved me and always had.

I immediately figured out without telling him that we were now on a "par" basis as I had had two very hot adventures, one on a cruise ship as I related earlier, and one with a man in our club. So, if he ever discovered my trysts, he would not throw me out anymore. I fairly did not make him take an oath that he would never do it again but seriously stated that love was the main thing, that we should be careful not to harm one another physically or mentally and maybe open our minds in the future and talk about our needs if any.

He made love to me after this as on our first night, and in the morning when he left for his office, I was totally relaxed, a big weight having been taken off my shoulders.

So, I was a female cuck, he was a cuckold and that meant we were both more or less OK.

I had been off birth control pills for more than a year and so far, no pregnancy was in view. Sometimes it takes years, I had been told by a girlfriend. Following this hot discussion, we went back to a much more loving mode again in the following week. I had discovered that Phil had a capacity to face problems in a manly manner and probably felt that if he could take to bed other women and satisfy them, he was maybe not that bad a lover : the grass is greener on the other side...one often says.

Then, on Thursday, ten days ago, he had to go this time to Atlanta for a board meeting and was scheduled to be back on Sunday evening. I was at first a bit mad as we had accepted an invitation to go to a sort of carnival party at some of our best friends. He said that we would do something together over Thanksgivings!

Finally, I decided to go alone and the theme of the evening being Venice, we had to wear masks hiding our eyes. I chose one which made me look like a cat, put on a long narrow green silk robe, high heels and a thong so that it would not show lines at the back under the silk. When I arrived, I found myself completely lost as most people were utterly hidden by their masks and hard to recognize. So, we pretended not to know one another and only some voices were familiar. The buffet was excellent and the wine was flowing. Sitting around a table with a girl I did not know, we were soon joined by a couple of men, one rather middle aged and with a big belly and with a traditional black face mask, the other one very tall, with a white mask and a slightly colored skin. I was obviously more interested by my well-built- white masked tanned man than by my other fatty neighbor and when the music played, I readily accepted his invitation to dance.

Those of you who have read my profile and my story on the boat know how physically attracted I am to athletic men. And who is not?

So, when he took me in his arms, and as he was a very good dancer, I let my instincts take over. After the first dance came another and another. Our bodies were at first a bit apart, then together following the music beat but by the third dance, we were almost rubbing. We stopped for a while, went for a glass of champagne and now I was glad to be masked and anonymous. The lights had been dimmed and some slow dances came. He took my hand and slowly pulled me to the darker side of the room where we followed the slow rhythm of the music. I could feel his hands pressing me against him and had put my arms behind his neck. My head was against his shoulder, and I was enjoying the nice smell of his manly cologne.

Progressively his hands were going down my back to the top of my ass-cheeks and as he did so I gently swayed my pubic bone against him and could clearly feel his hard protrusion. He looked at me and taking my head off his chest, I discovered the most beautiful set of teeth I had ever seen. I was hooked!

We were heating up and did not realize that the crowd was thinning and that the party was coming to an end. Bernie, short for Bernard, as his name was, offered to drive me back but, as I had my car, I thanked him and said that I knew my way home. However, he insisted on following me back out of safety at this late hour. I appreciated, said goodbye to our hosts without taking off my eye mask and waited for Ron outside by my car. He came out a couple of minutes later and asked me if I could wait a minute and that he would come behind me with his BMW.

We started off and during the ten minutes of the drive, I reflected that he was really charming and that I could maybe invite him in for one last drink or a cup of coffee.

I drove my car into my garage and coming out saw that he had parked a bit further down the street and was coming out to say goodbye. Pretending I was cold, I asked him inside for a cup of coffee and closed the door behind us. No need for our kind neighbors to listen to our midnight chat.

We took off our coats and while I went to the kitchen to get us a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine rather than coffee, I saw him looking at the paintings on our walls: Nothing extraordinary but good contemporary art. As I came back with the tray, I really noticed his features, a truly beautiful face, elongated dark eyes, a thin nose, an energetic chin, small ears, a large forehead, short hair and what I appreciate most long thin hands and fingers. A smart fellow besides his obvious beauty, I thought, and my guess was right as he immediately pointed to one of my favorite paintings stating the name of the artist.

I was now fascinated as he had taken off his coat and I could see his strong muscles under his linen shirt. I got up, put a CD in the player and joined him in the sofa where we sipped our wine discovering our histories. Ron was in his late thirties and had just had one bad experience with marriage which had terminated two years before. He was a professor of History at one of our leading universities.

Upon knowing I was married, he was surprised but when I told him that my husband and I were rather free when it came to friends, he smiled and, taking my hand, invited me to dance. The soft music, the wine, this sculptural stranger made me want more and as I again put my arms around his neck, I knew I was entering a new world of passion.

Bernie and I were hardly moving, and I could now feel his cock against my belly and his soft words in my ear. I turned my head and our lips met. His lips were soft, wet, warm, and from the start I knew he would be a good lover. We did not move, his tongue probing my mouth, his hands mauling my ass while my own hands were caressing his neck, his hair, his face.

We parted and I started undoing his tie, then the buttons of his shirt and opened it to discover his bare chest, his chiseled abs and his strong pecs. I wanted to have him there but thought better of it and taking his hand led him to our bedroom. I rapidly took off my dress, my shoes, my bra and my thong and appeared all nude for him. He had removed his trousers, socks and had just kept his underwear as if to have me take them off. We kissed again and when I felt his warm skin pressing my breasts, I almost had a climax. I was so hot and wanted more of him. I could feel his erection against my pubis and as we moved towards the bed, I thought that I should take the cover off as any stain would be hard to explain. I pushed Bernie a bit, opened the bed completely and going back to him with a smile proceeded to pull down his last garment.

I was mesmerized, his penis was dark brown, long and with a beautiful, elongated tip of a lighter color. His manhood was really darker than his skin and I wondered whether one of his parents was of African origin.

This was, I reasoned, one of the most elegant cock I had ever seen. No enormous horse-like story, no bulging veins, no pear sized head. No. just a beautiful cock! I went to the bed and lied on my husband's side as I preferred (why?) Ron to be on my side, as a sign of respect for Phil, maybe. We were facing one another and I took his penis between my fingers, starting a slow masturbation. He was not inactive, and his long fingers went to my wet pussy and started a soft motion around my clitoris slightly entering my lips to retrieve some of my abundant fluids. My chest was heaving as I was laboring for breath under the intensity of my pleasure.

Bernie was good, and he knew that a woman could have several orgasms before the big one. He was alternating slow and more rapid movements on my bud, pressing it more or barely touching it, going up and down or in a circular mode, bringing me to the point where all my nerves were tingling and the explosion was coming. I had stopped moving my hand on his cock but could feel its heat against my palm and the thought of this almost black flesh in my white hand took me over. I tensed and had a noisy climax which lasted and lasted.

He kissed me again and my passion was back in a minute. Without asking, he came on top of me and as I parted my legs more to let him settle between them, I felt his tip brushing against my lips. I knew the danger as I was totally unprotected and more or less in the middle of my cycle. But as I had already known it before, my instincts were now pushing me to accept or even want the risk. He had meanwhile put his fingers around his cock and was rubbing my lips and my clit with his wet gland. It was so soft, softer than his fingers earlier, maybe due to the pre-cum he was leaking.

My hips were starting to move as if in an automatic mode wanting to feel him more and eager to engulf his passion inside my body. We kept teasing one another for a while until I could not bear it anymore and asked him to please take me. As I opened my legs even more, he very slowly pushed forward, and I felt his cock enter my pussy. It is one of my favorite moments, this first deep penetration, the flesh-on flesh bare contact between a hard penis and my most willing wet vagina, the soft caress of a pre-cum lubricated, rigid cock parting my most sensitive lips and plunging into my moist depths. I always love this moment and loved it even more with Ron as it was our first time, like a discovery. We had been playing for hours, my arousal having gradually climbed to a peak, and I was totally turned on by the somehow forbidden side of this all.

He bottomed and stayed without moving for a precious while, probably to let me get used to him as he could feel how narrow my vagina is as I have not had any child yet. Maybe he was himself so excited that he did not want to ejaculate prematurely. In the meantime, he was looking at me from above, trying to gather from my eyes, my mouth, my face, the pleasure or even pain I was feeling. Maybe it was just the conqueror looking at its last prey.

But soon, my own hips started their wavelike movements and, accompanying my pelvic dance, he slowly pulled back, moved forward again and then his long slow plunges were taking me on an ever-increasing pleasure. In a way, all my body was gradually becoming sensitive, my nipples hardening, my muscles tensing. I could feel his balls touching my ass when he was deep inside and his pubic hair gently teasing my now very erect clitoris. I knew I was about to climax again and locked my legs behind him, raised my hips pulled him with my hands and once more, I had this fantastic feeling when his tip gently pressed my cervix on its way to the end of my vagina.

I wanted him! I wanted his seed and was no longer the wife of Phil but a female in heat. I locked my eyes with his, breathed out:" cum in me, please don't pull out" and closing my eyes, raised my head and kissed him deep and with pure love. Later, it seems totally mad but women, if any reads me, know that at the crucial moment of orgasm, we sometimes lose all common sense.

As we broke our kiss, he started breathing heavily, his movements becoming faster, his penetrations more forceful if not deeper, his hands mauling my ass, and I sort of felt that his cock was now even harder and opening me to the limit. His beautiful face was strained, and I knew he was about to cum. I literally pulled him in with all my strength and as petrified, felt my vagina muscles, starting a spasm like motion around his cock. I realized I was milking him and suddenly, he stopped moving, stopped breathing and having pushed his penis as far as possible inside me, I felt it: His cock, having grown to a new dimension, was shaking, pulsing, twitching and releasing spurt after spurt of his so much desired sperm at the deepest point of my pussy, splashing my dilated cervix, creating a pool of semen in my vagina and in short bathing my married pussy.

I went ballistic and as he kept throbbing, I exploded into one of the noisiest and most incredible orgasms of my life. My legs, my arms were so tense pulling him in that later I would feel a slight pain in my muscles.

He came and came, while I kept opening my married adulterous pussy to his breeding and pleaded and shouted for more and more of his abundant thick fertile sperm in my dilated vagina which now was in a long string of spasms opening and closing my cervix as a greedy mouth sucking into my womb the glorious sperm I was being inseminated with. It lasted for what seemed like minutes before he collapsed on me, both having finally released our tensions.

My mind went blank, and I might have lost consciousness as the next thing I remember is that he was softly caressing my hair still inside me but that my legs were now on his sides and my arms on the bed. How much time had elapsed, I still don't know. I had literally passed out!

It was now two in the morning and I wanted to sleep next to him but knew it was not possible. As he slowly withdrew, his cock still thick and long, shining from our fluids, I kissed him one last time, asked him to leave his card on the table and while he got dressed, looked at him, the man I had just fucked and loved. I was like on a cloud and did not want to get up so I asked him to just shut the door behind him and that I would call him at noon.

I heard the click of the door and the noise of his car when he started it. I turned off the light, thought about the sheets I would have to change for Phil and reflected on my state: I had just made love to a young friend, had not taken any protection and was most likely fertile. I was once again shared between the excitation of the moment and the anxiety to know that I might soon have a mixed baby with a slightly colored skin growing in my womb. I would love it but Phil, my parents, our friends, neighbors, and the whole society would probably think I was a slut ... I brought my hand between my legs and feeling his oozing cum wetting my ass, my thighs, and the bed, smiled, brought my palm to my nose, smelled the fragrance of his cum and finally licked my fingers fully knowing that his abundant sperm was probably at work swimming up my fallopian tubes and trying to fertilize my egg. I had one last thought at the low probability of pregnancy after just one session and that in a day Phil's sperm would be at war with my lover's swimmers and probably kill them...and the next moment, after hours of a deep satiated sleep, I woke up happy and wondering what to do but decided to let fate follow its course.

After two then three weeks, my period did not come nor the second one and I had these regular morning sickness moments. I decided to open to Phil as to my tryst and the definite possibility of having a child from him or from Bernard. He was at first like hit on the head and did not say a word. I blended in his arms and said that I was sorry and would accept anything he would decide. He quietly rose and went for a walk before returning and telling me that my baby would be his baby whatever had happened.

I was then more in love with him than at any other time and we made love that night and the following as newlyweds.

But the following week I had cramps and started to bleed. In a matter of hours, I had the worst period ever. Phil stayed by my side for a couple of days and fortunately, there was no further consequence.

I cried a lot, which is normal when hormones go down, but also because I had mixed feelings about the love for Phil and my remembrance of my night with Bernie.