White on a Black Canvas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby grinned as she knee walked over to the towel and turned around on it. "You can work on my eyes as I look up at you," she whispered.

James groaned softly as he squeezed out several colors of brown and then pure black on a small palette. He stepped over in front of the easel and looked down at Ruby. "Shaky hands aren't any good for painting."

She grinned up at him as she pulled his dick down in front of her face. "That's not my problem," she whispered and then licked the head of his dick.

James groaned as his hips jerked. She was looking up at him with all the love in the world in her eyes as she sucked the head of his dick in and swirled her tongue over the spongy surface. That was the look he wanted to capture in all of her painting if possible.

His brush went to the paint and he started to try to capture that look. He vowed he would, if it took him the rest of his life.