White Silk

Story Info
Husband's panty fetish reveals wife's affair.
10.3k words
197.8k
82
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,050 Followers

I guess I have always been a little obsessed with women’s panties. I don’t mean that I want to ware them or anything. It’s just that I like to see women in there panties. I have panty related memories that go all the way back to when I was just seven years old. The first memory is of one of my school classmates sitting at her desk in such a way that I could see here white cotton panties. I remember that I felt some kind of a thrill from seeing her panties but I didn’t have any idea why. My second memory from about the same time was when my brother and I were visiting at our neighbor’s house. They had two kids our age. Their son was my brother’s age and their daughter was a year younger than me. On this day Lois came into the room wearing just her panties and a T-shirt. She was only six she didn’t think anything of it and my brother and her brother didn’t pay any attention to her, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I felt uncomfortable about the situation but I didn’t’ understand why. I somehow knew that I shouldn’t stare at her but I couldn’t take my eyes off those panties.

As I grew up I always enjoyed getting a peek of panty whenever I could. I never knew if other guys did the same thing or not. I guess I just assumed that they did. I never discussed this with anyone so I never found out When I was in high school, sitting in study hall I would put my head down on my desk as if I was napping and I would look back down the row of desks to see if I could catch a glimpse of silk. I can tell you I had to leave many a study hall holding my books in front of me to hide my erection.

Sometimes I wonder how I was able to get from the second grade all the way through high school and never got caught peeking up a girl’s skirt. Of course I was as discreet as possible. I never tried mirrors on my shoes or anything stupid like that and I never peeked in anyone’s windows at night. My obsession was never so great that I would take a chance on humiliating myself by being caught that way.

The most fortuitous peek I ever got was during my junior year of college. I was sitting in the snack bar at the student union when this skinny coed arrived at the table next to mine. As she was setting her books down she dropped her handbag spilling its contents on the floor. I started to bend over to help her pick her things up but she squatted down quickly and began picking things up herself. I guess she wasn’t aware that I was sitting there at the time. The way she was squatting opened her whole life to me, so to speak. She had her knees at least a foot apart and with her skinny legs she couldn’t have hidden anything from sight. I was treated to an unobstructed view of the white strip of cotton that covered her pussy from less than five feet away. I could count the pubic hairs that stuck out front both sides of the gusset (this took place in the sixties when most women didn’t shave there pubic hair).

I must have been staring at her for nearly a minute when she suddenly looked up and with a disgusted look on her face asked, “Well what are you looking at?” I couldn’t speak. I had never been challenged like that before.

She spoke again with just as much venom “Were you looking up my skirt?”

I think I recovered from the initial shock very quickly because I was immediately considering the possible answers to her second question. I arrived at what I thought was the best answer, the truth. So I said “Yes as a matter of fact I was. I’m sorry if I offended you. I didn’t plan on this happening you know. I wasn’t sitting here waiting for you to drop you bag. It just happened and I found myself staring at a very erotic sight and I couldn’t look away.”

I could tell that my answer surprised her but I couldn’t tell if she was still angry or not. Finally she looked at me and said, “Well maybe I over reacted a little.”

I said, “Under the circumstances you had a right to react the way you did. I’d like to make it up to you if you would let me. Can I buy you a cup of coffee or something?”

She said, “No, I don’t have time I am on my way to class.”

I guessed that I didn’t make a very good first impression. As she was leaving I called after her “I really am sorry.”

She turned and looked at me for a few seconds and then came back toward me. From the look on her face I thought she was going to give me hell. When she stopped in front of me she said “If you are really sorry meet me here at 5:00 and I’ll let you take me out for a drink. Then you can apologize again.”

I said, “I’ll be here. By the way my name is George.”

She said “I’m Cindy,” then she left.

I noticed two things as she walked away. One was that I was staring at her skinny ass and finding that I was attracted to her. The second thing I noticed was that I had an erection, which I think, I had right from the beginning when I was looking at her panties.
Did I find her attractive because I was aroused or was I aroused because I found her attractive?

Cindy showed up on time and we headed out for the promised beer. We went to a little bar just off campus and sat in a booth near the back of the room. I was a little uncomfortable and didn’t know what to say. Cindy knew what she wanted to say and she started as soon as our drinks arrived at the table. She said, “I am not sure how to feel about what happened this afternoon. In a way I feel embarrassed that I exposed my self so completely but I also feel a little flattered that you found the sight appealing enough that you looked but then again I am still not sure if I should be angry with you for staring at me or not.”

All I could manage to say was “Don’t be angry.” I didn’t mean to stare or to make you uncomfortable. I couldn’t help myself.”

Cindy said “Okay, I won’t be angry with you on one condition, that you explain to me why men seem to get such a thrill out of getting a peek up a woman’s skirt.”

I said, “Wow, I never thought about that before. That’s a tough one. I think maybe it’s because when you catch a glimpse of panty you are seeing something that in the normal course of things you are not supposed to see. After all a guy can see as much or more anytime at the beach but it doesn’t have the same effect. I think that at an early age when we are learning that boys and girls are different we realize that the thin material of a girl’s panties is all that hides that difference from our sight. The mystery of what is hidden behind that thin piece of cloth has a powerful impact on a boy and I guess he never out grows it.”

I don’t think it happened that night but it was sometime shortly after that first time we went out that we fell in love. Over the next two years Cindy and I continued to date. Cindy put on a little weight and blossomed into a beautiful woman and on our graduation day I asked her to be my wife.

After ten years of marriage Cindy and I were still very much in love. Although we didn’t have sex as often as we did in the beginning there was still a great deal of passion in our coupling. We had two children during that time and had both establish good careers. We were living outside of Denver then. I worked in the city and had about a forty-five minute commute each way. Cindy was managing a small insurance office about ten minutes from our house. Life was good.

I spent my days meeting with customers. I was seldom in my office so I had to bring a lot of my paper work home with me. This often interfered with our evenings and I kept promising to find a solution for this problem. The funny thing is I found a solution for this problem when I wasn’t even looking for one. It happened one day as I was sitting at a traffic light trying to decide where to go for lunch when my pager went off. The message was to call a sales associate of mine named John. I pulled over to the first parking space I could find and went looking for a phone. I saw a bar called Tony’s on the corner so I went in looking for a phone. I was a little surprised when I went into the place. It looked like an ordinary bar from the outside but it was also a very nice restaurant. I found the pay phone and called John. John asked me where I was and said he needed to talk to me. I suggested that he come over to Tony’s and we could have lunch while we talked.

I went over to the host and told him there would be two of us for lunch then I asked if he had someplace private where we could discuss business. The host said he had just the place and lead me through the dinning room and down about four steps to another dinning room. The second dinning room was smaller and was about three feet below the floor level of the main dinning room. The host led me to a row of four booths along the wall that separated the two rooms. The wall was covered by drapes the hung from the ceiling to about four inches above surface of my table.

John arrived a few minutes after me and we ordered lunch. The food was excellent and the booth gave us all the privacy we need to conduct our business. We finished our meeting at 1:00 and I didn’t have a customer appointment till 2:30 so I asked my waiter if it would be all right if I stayed and did some paper work and had a cup of coffee. The waiter said it would be no problem at all. That afternoon I was able to get my paperwork caught up so I didn’t have to take any home with me.

I went back to Tony’s for lunch the next day and asked the host for the same booth. I noticed that from where I was sitting no one else in the dinning room could see me. I was beginning to like this place more all the time, but it was what happened next that made me love the place. As I was sitting waiting for my lunch to come I felt something brush against the side of my head. When I turned to see what it was I found that the drapes had billowed out and brushed against me. I found a separation between sections of the drapes right next to my head so I lifted the drape to see what was behind it expecting to find a wall. What I found was a short metal railing with vertical post about every six inches like an iron porch rail. That wasn’t the big surprise though. The big surprise was that I found myself looking under a table in the main dinning room. There was a woman sitting directly across the table from me and a man was sitting next to her. All I could see of them was from the waist down and unless they had a set of eyes somewhere below their waists they couldn’t see me at all. This was particularly good for me as the woman was sitting with her legs crossed at her ankles and her knees separated by several inches giving me an excellent view of her panties. I was hard almost instantly. The realization that I could sit there and peek under the table above me and be able to see a view like that, made it difficult for me to breath for a minute. That woman sat with her legs open like that for nearly an hour.

After that I became such a regular at the restaurant the Tony put a permanent reservation on that booth for me. I ate all of my lunches there, brought customers in for lunch and did all of my paperwork sitting in the booth. On nights when I had to work late or if Cindy had some social function to go to I would stay in the city and have my diner at Tony’s. Evenings at Tony’s were busy. They had a DJ playing dance music and they got a good mix of people stopping in after work for a couple of drinks and businessmen who were staying at the two large hotels nearby. On these nights I would get several good panty sightings. I always went home horny. Cindy never asked me why I was always horny when I came home after an evening in town. I have to tell you I was feeding my little obsession in a big way. I was in panty heaven.

One Wednesday evening about four months after I had started hanging out at Tony’s Cindy had an agents training session to conduct so I stayed in town for dinner as had become my custom on such evenings. I was in my booth at Tony’s at 5:00 finishing up my paper work and waiting for the restaurant to get busy. I had a couple of cocktails and listened to the music playing over Tony’s excellent sound system. I occasionally checked for panty sightings under the table without success. Usually the restaurant wouldn’t be full until 6:30 but I didn’t want to chance that I might miss something. I ordered my dinner and was finished eating by 6:15. No one sat at my special table until 6:45 and then it was two guys. They only sat there for about twenty minutes and shortly after they left a man and a woman sat down. Problem was the woman was wearing pants. It was beginning to look like this night was going to be a bust. After about a half hour things got a little interesting when the guy slipped his hand up between the woman’s legs and started rubbing her crotch. A minute later she put her hand in his lap and started squeezing his cock. I could see the lump in his pants getting bigger. Shortly after that the two left, seemingly in a hurray.

No body sat at the table for quite some time after that. I was about to call it a night and go home when I heard chairs moving behind the big drapes. When I peeked through the drapes I saw two sets of women’s legs sitting across the table from me. One woman was sitting directly in front of me. She was wearing a white skirt and the other woman was sitting to the right of the women in white. The second women was wearing a red skirt. To avoid confusion I will refer to these women by their skirt colors. Both women had crossed their legs when they sat down and although I was seeing a lot of very attractive leg on both women I wasn’t getting the view I wanted. I knew from experience that if I exercised patience I would get what I wanted. I didn’t have to wait long. As I was watching Ms. White I noticed that her hips moved slightly to her right as if she was turning around. When she did this she uncrossed her legs. As I said I had been doing this for about four months and had seen all kinds of legs and panty covered pussies and even a couple of women who were not wearing panties, but when I saw Ms. White’s thighs and panties I almost shouted “Yes!” out loud. Ms. White had a pair of very sexy legs on which she was wearing white stockings and a garter belt instead of panty hose. For panties she was wearing what looked like white silk. Being that I was no more than four feet away from her I could clearly see the gusset (I saw the term gusset used in a story written by an English women and I thought it was much more classy than saying crotch) of her panties. The gusset appeared to be two shades of white. The lower half being much lighter because of the cotton lining inside and the upper half darker because of the shadow of Ms. White’s pubic hair showing through. As I continued to observe Ms. White I realized that I was not only seeing the shadow of her pubic hair but that the upper half of the gusset and the front of her panties were so shear that I could actually see the curled hair and a portion of the inverted V, that indicated the top of the opening to her vagina, was peeking out through the sheer material just above the lining. At that point I was so horny that if the vertical posts of the railing weren’t there I would have tried to crawl under the table and get my head in close enough to smell her.

Ms. White turned a little more in her seat exposing just a little more of the upper portion of her panties. I could see that just above the gusset the panties were made of a shear lace.

As I continued watching Ms. White straightened around in her chair and just then the chair to her left was pulled out and a man sat down next to her and at about the same time a man sat next to Ms. Red. I was disappointed at first but when Ms. White didn’t cross her legs right away I didn’t feel so bad. It wasn’t as though I would have gone up and talked to her so it didn’t matter that she was with a guy. After a while Ms. White did cross her legs but Ms. Red was now giving me a show. It gave me such a thrill that these two women were sitting there casually talking to their dates and had no idea what was going on just below their table. After about a twenty minutes just sitting there a slow song came on the sound system and the four of them got up from the table I hoped to dance and not to leave. I was not disappointed. After two slow songs in a row the four of them came back to the table.

By now it was getting pretty noisy in the place so I could here bits of conversation, as they talked loud to be heard over the music and other noise. I couldn’t make out what anyone was saying as I could only make out a word here and there. A little later as another slow song started the four of the left the table again. This time when the song ended only Ms. red and her date returned to the table. I guessed by the way they were sitting, their knees kind of turned toward each other, that they might be kissing. I knew I guessed right when the guy put his hand on Ms. Red’s leg and slid it up under her skirt. At first she seemed to resist him but she gave in and let her legs separate. I could now see that Ms. Red was also wearing stockings and a garter belt with black panties. Ms. Red’s date had his hand on her pussy but outside of her panties. He was running his fingers up and down over the gusset then he slipped a finger under the elastic and I could tell he had put it in her pussy. He soon had his whole hand inside her panties and was fingering her with at least two maybe three fingers

I was so focused Ms. Red’s pussy that I hadn’t noticed that she was playing with his cock through the material of his pants. I had been watching these two paw at each other for a half hour when Ms. White and her date returned to the table. When Ms. White sat down she leaned to her right as if she might be talking to Ms. Red. While she was sitting this way she had her legs opened up so I could see her panties again. As I was looking at her I noticed what looked to be a small wet spot just below the point on the gusset where the material changed from shear to where it was lined. The spot looked no bigger that a dime but I was sure it wasn’t there before they got up to dance. I guessed that her date must have gotten her hot while they were away from the table. Before I could really get a good look at the spot Ms. White crossed her legs.

Ms. White sat with her legs crossed until her date got up and left the table (probably to go to the men’s room). As soon as he left the table Ms. White uncrossed her legs and spread them wide then she reach between her legs adjusted her panties. I figured they must have been riding up her ass a little. When Ms. White’s hand was out of the way I saw that the wet spot in her panties was much larger now. The shear part of the gusset was now transparent and the lining of her panties was so wet that the lower part of the gusset was almost transparent also. I could just about see her whole vagina through her panties.

I knew why she was wet. It was obvious that she had just had sex. The sight of her sexy panties stuck to her pussy and seeing the outline of her vulva showing through was having a very powerful effect on me. I had never even considered the possibility of having oral sex with a woman right after she had had sex but the sight I was looking at made me want to do just that. I had to squeeze the base of my cock very hard to keep from losing a load in my pants. I could never remember being that aroused before. The only thing I could think about was eating this woman out. I wouldn’t even remove her panties I would just eat her till my jaws were so tired I couldn’t do it anymore.

As I sat there trying to get my composure back I watched in disbelief, as her panties actually got wetter as more cum soaked through.

When Ms. White’s date returned to the table they all got up and left. This time they didn’t come back. I had wanted to jump up and follow them so I could see what Ms. White looked like but I couldn’t leave the table in the condition I was in.

K.K.
K.K.
3,050 Followers