White Slaves of Eban Ch. 01

Story Info
White couple agree to work at a resort for black clients.
4.3k words
3.99
173.5k
59
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

Chapter 1 "The arrival"

Katie nervously gazed out the window as she clinched her husband's hand. He felt the perspiration on her fingers as the small private jet came to a stop. They heard the door being opened and the sound of the engines cutting off as Katie squeezed his hand tighter with each counting second.

Jeff tried to comfort her. "It's alright darling. We're here now."

"Jeff, I'm afraid. Can't we just tell them we changed our minds?"

Before Jeff could reply, a tall skinny black man appeared in the doorway of the plane and motioned for them to get up and follow him.

Jeff stood up first still holding onto his wife's hand as he helped her to her feet. He led her to the doorway and followed the tall black man down the short flight of steps.

It was daylight. The sun shinned brightly in the sky as they walked down the steps and looked around at their surroundings. They still wore their winter coats. It was snowing when they arrived at the small private airport in their small rural northern Michigan town.

The Island they were on was absolutely stunning. The tropical foliage was in bloom. The temperature was in the eighties. Jeff could see the resort just across the runway and quickly pointed it out to his wife.

"You see honey. It looks like everything they said it would."

Katie didn't appear to be so convinced yet. They stood looking around while another black man walked up to them.

"You must be Mr. & Mrs. Hopkins I presume?"

Katie shook her head as she replied. "Yes. That's us."

His attention seemed a little more focused on Katie as he gave her the once over from head to toe than starred over at Jeff for an instant.

"Both of you follow me this way."

Katie took hold of her husband's hand. They seemed so out of place still wearing those winter coats. They walked along a narrow path. Jeff couldn't help notice all the men working in the flower beds and trimming shrubs.

He also took note that they were all white and a good looking bunch of men. They stopped and starred at the couple as they walked past them. Jeff smiled at a few of them but they only turned their heads down to the ground when they passed them by.

They were getting closer to the main building. The black man seemed to be taking them around a side entrance. It was a service entrance. Jeff shook Katie's hand as they walked past a pool.

There were black men lounging around. Jeff noticed scantly clad blonde serving cocktails to a couple of black men. She looked like something from a pinup calendar. Jeff seen high heels and what looked like a corset with a garter attached with black stockings.

The finally entered the building through a service door. They saw two white men wheeling a cart with freshly cut fruit and vegetables walk by. Katie held onto Jeff's hand as they walked down a hallway.

Just before they were about to turn a corner, Katie pointed out an old fashion looking shoe shin area. Jeff walked a little slower as he starred at the three black men seating in the chairs. They were being serviced by three white men. One of the black men was smoking a cigar and reading a paper.

They finally arrived at a doorway marked humane resources. The man knocked than slowly opened the door and peered inside.

He was speaking to someone inside the room. "I have Mr. & Mrs. Hopkins for you."

The black guy turned and said. "This is where you'll be processed. They'll make sure all your needs are taken care of here."

Katie walked past the man thanking him as she walked into the room. Jeff just starred than followed Katie inside the doorway. Jeff saw a beautiful black woman standing up from her desk.

"Please come in. Why don't you take off those heavy coats?"

Jeff helped his wife with her coat as the woman walked over to meet them.

"Let me take those for you. I'll be putting them in storage along with your other personal belongings during your employment with us here at Eban."

Jeff handed her their coats and she paused just before she was about to turn away and extended her hand out to Katie first and said. "I'm Paula. I'll be the person assigned to you both during your stay here on the Island."

Jeff watched Paula sit the coats down and walk around her desk. She pointed to the two chairs in front of her desk.

"Please take a seat and we'll get started checking you in."

Katie sat down first. Jeff waited as he saw Paula opening a folder with a stack of papers.

"I see here you signed up for three years. That's not unusual. It's a very good choice I try to recommend it to all of our employees'."

Paula started shuffling through the papers and glanced up at Jeff and Katie as they waited patiently.

"You're both going to do very well with this plan. We'll be investing your money during your stay. You should have quiet a large sum when you're ready to leave us."

Jeff and Katie watched as Paula started using a calculator. Paul looked up and smiled at them smiling.

"You're going to have in the neighborhood of four million dollars at the end of your employment with us."

Katie looked over at her husband and reached out for his hand and smiled when she heard the news.

"I see here you folks pretty much have everything signed and in order."

Jeff nodded his head and said. "They had us complete all the forms when we signed up last month."

Paula smiled as she flipped through a few pages of the folder. She started writing than looked up at the couple saying.

"Could you please put all of your personal items on the desk here for me? That includes your purse, wallet, jewelry, cell phones or any other personal item you may have with you today."

Katie looked over at her husband as she started taking off her necklace than her earrings. Jeff put his wallet on the desk than emptied his pockets. Jeff wiggled his wedding band off his finger and looked over at his wife. Katie put her purse on the desk and all that remained for her was her engagement ring and wedding band. She was holding her right hand on those rings and finally started to wiggle them off.

Paula slid their personal items across her desk and put them in a small plastic box. She smiled up at the couple as she closed the lid.

"Your things will be safely locked in our vault."

Paula put the box on a little table behind her and turned around and laid out a new set of forms. She slid them toward the edge of the desk.

"I'm going to have you both read the front portion of these documents and then I'll ask you to sign all four copies for me."

Katie and Jeff started to read them. Katie almost chocked up and started to shake her head as she looked up at Paula.

"We don't want a divorce! We can't sign these papers!"

Jeff finished reading and looked over at his wife and took hold of her hand as he looked pleadingly at Paula for an explanation.

"Mr. & Mrs. Hopkins, I can assure you that this is strictly for legal purposes only. We require our entire staff here to follow through with this process."

Paula smiled and looked pleadingly at the couple.

"There are many legal reasons why we require you to file for a divorce. I can assure you that it will help you drastically tax wise once you're paid in full at the end of your employment here."

Katie read over one of the paragraphs again with tears in her eyes. She was holding hands with her husband as he stroked her fingers with his thumb.

"It says here it's a no-fault divorce."

Paula smiled as she said. "That's right Mrs. Hopkins. It's a very simple process. You are both free to remarry as soon as your time with us is up. Our legal advisers can help you both at that time how to setup your money so you don't have to pay a large sum of taxes."

Katie looked over at her husband. She wiped her eyes as he picked up a pen.

"It's only during our employment here. We'll remarry the day we leave here."

Jeff let go of his wife's hand so he could sign the documents. Katie started to cry as she watched her husband put his name on the first page. Paula slipped a box of tissue across the table as Jeff signed the last page.

Jeff slid the papers across to his wife and she picked up the ink pen. She was still wiping her eyes as she signed the first page.

"I can assure you that your three years employment will fly by fast. You soon be living a life of luxury when this is all over."

Katie started to cry hard again as she finished signing the documents. Paula slid them across the desk and put them in a folder.

"You'll be asked to sign these again once the divorce has been finalized."

Jeff slid his chair next to his wife as they hugged. Katie was crying on his shoulder as Paula stood up.

"I'm going to take you next door to see our doctor, Mr. Hopkins. I'll be measuring Katie so we can have her fitted for her wardrobe."

Paula pushed a button which must have alerted the doctor. The door opened a few seconds later and a tall thin black man appeared.

"This is Dr. Reynolds. He'll be giving you an exam today."

Jeff walked over to the doctor. They shook hands.

"Come right this way so we can get started."

Jeff looked back and saw his wife standing up and hugging Paula as he walked through the door into the doctor's office.

"Alright Mr. Hopkins, just take your things off and sit on the table there for me and we'll get started."

Jeff striped down naked. He waited while the doctor wrote on his pad. He took Jeff's pulse than listened to his heart and lungs. He watched as the doctor put on a pair of rubber gloves and had him stand up.

The doctor touched his testicles and cock. He had Jeff bend over and spread his cheeks.

"Are you taking any medication or allergic to any known drugs?" "No."

"Have you had any problems with erectile dysfunction in the past?"

"No."

The doctor started to prepare a needle. He had Jeff lean over while he poked him in the buttocks with it. He repeated with two more shots.

"Please stand on the scale for me and we'll get your weight Mr. Hopkins."

Jeff weighed one hundred and sixty pounds. He waited while the doctor wrote it down.

"Just sit back down on the table for me again."

The doctor handed Jeff two small jars. "I want you to give me a urine sample in one and I will need you to ejaculate into the other for me."

Jeff looked at the doctor a little surprised. The doctor was writing on the pad again than looked up at Jeff and said.

"I need you get ejaculate as quickly as possible. I have you a relaxant that might make it difficult for you to obtain an erection soon."

Jeff looked nervous as the doctor walked toward the door.

"I'm going to check up on Katie right now while you work on those samples for me."

Jeff watched as the doctor left the room. He started to play with his cock. He stroked it slowly. He began fantasizing so he would make himself cum faster. It took him several minutes until he finally made himself cum.

He put that jar on a counter and started to pee in the other jar. He sat back down and waited. The doctor entered the room a few minutes later. He handed Jeff a hospital gown.

"Put this on until they fit you for your uniforms."

Jeff slipped on the gown as the doctor opened the door and smiled. He shook Jeff's hand.

"You can go and see Paula now. I'll be doing a follow up in three days to see how you're coming along."

Katie was standing in the corner of the room being attended by Paula and another black woman. Kat had changed. She was wearing high heels, black stockings that were attached to a stain blue garter belt.

Paula turned and smiled at Jeff. "I'll be with you in a moment. Just take a seat while I work with Katie."

Jeff took a seat as he was told and watched as the women worked with his wife. As far as he was concerned she was still his wife. They were trying on a bra now. Jeff watched as the women smiled and made comments.

It was a half cup bra that only held up Katie's large boobs. Katie was well endowed. She had nice wide hips with a full round ass and long tapering legs. Jeff thought she resembled a pinup girl in that outfit.

The women were adjusting the bra and pushing on Katie's boobs until it fit nice and snug. Katie's log amber colored hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Paula walked over to Jeff smiling.

"I called one of our attendants to come and get you Mr. Hopkins. We'll be working on Katie for a while so maybe you should take a few moments and say goodbye to her before he arrives."

Jeff looked a little surprised. "When will I be able to see my wife again?"

Paula smiled as Jeff walked toward Katie. "We'll make arrangements for you two to have time together."

Katie reached out to hug her husband as Jeff kissed her cheek. Her heels must have been five or six inches long. She was taller than him wearing them. He gave her a passionate kiss as the door opened.

"Bobby is here to take you to your dorm now."

Jeff turned and saw a bald guy waiting near the doorway for him.

"I'll see you a little later honey."

Katie smiled as she gave Jeff another kiss. "I love you!"

"I love you too."

Paula walked toward the door with Jeff. "Bobby here will explain all our rules and show you around. You're probably hungry as well so he'll make sure you eat a hearty lunch."

Bobby extended his arm out to shake Jeff's hand. "It's a real pleasure to meet you Jeff."

Jeff smiled at the man. "I'm pleased to meet you as well."

Paula put her hand on Bobby's shoulder. "Make sure you explain all the rules to Jeff. Get him fitted with his wardrobe. Make sure he has all his personal hygiene needs."

Jeff turned back one more time and looked at Katie but she had her back turned as the other woman worked on her clothing. Jeff turned and walked out the door with Bobby.

Bobby smiled as he looked down at Jeff's bare feet. "We better stop off and get you a few things to wear first."

Bobby took Jeff down the hallway toward a supply area. He pressed a code on a pad and the door unlocked.

"I'm one of the few people that they allow into the supply area. Let's get you everything you need before we stop off at the kitchen."

Jeff was given half a dozed pair of silk pants and short sleeve shirts that matched what Bobby was wearing.

Bobby laughed. "We all look alike to them once we're dressed in these monkey suits."

It didn't take very long for Jeff to dress. They were only required to wear the customary silk pants and shit. No undergarments were allowed. Their shoes were matching as well. They were simple moccasins which could be easily slipped off.

"Did you get your shots today?"

"He poked me with three of them soon after we got in his office."

Bobby half laughed as he replied. "Those bastards like to make sure they get that out of the way before anything else."

"What did they give me anyway?"

Bobby chuckled and turned toward Jeff. "I'm not a chemist but those shots are packed full of drugs that make you impotent."

Jeff had a concerned look on his face as Bobby added. "You'll be limp as a dead fish from now on my friend. It kind of takes away your desire for sex too."

"Why are they doing this to us?"

Bobby laughed. "You got to be kidding, right?"

Bobby stopped in his tracks and looked Jeff in his eyes and said. "There are over seven hundred white couples working here on the Island. They don't want seven hundred horny white guys competing for their women!"

"What about sex with my wife?"

Bobby gave him a strange look than replied. "It's not going to happen at least as far as you are concerned."

"I don't understand, Bobby? Katie isn't going to allow that to happen!"

Bobby chuckled again as he replied. "They'll keep Katie doped up for a period of time while they train her. She'll be a completely different woman by the time they make her available to their guests."

"I'm afraid I don't understand any of this, Bobby. What's going on here and why didn't they tell us this before we signed on to work in this place?"

"Do you think they would get any takers if they knew the truth about the place?"

Bobby helped Jeff fill a couple paper sacks with clothing and personal hygiene products. They walked down to the servant's kitchen and had a quick lunch. Jeff couldn't help but notice the place was full of white men. There wasn't one woman around to be found anywhere.

They sat down at a table and started to eat. Jeff got curious and asked. "Why aren't there any women eating in here?"

"They prepare food for them here but they eat on the other side of the complex. They sometimes eat with the guests if they are invited."

Bobby added. "They go to great lengths to keep us away from the white women on this Island."

"How long have you been working here Bobby?"

"This is my seventh year. I signed on for three and extended it twice now. I hope to have about twenty million in savings when I'm ready to retire from this hole."

"What about you and your wife? Do you see her often?"

Bobby sighed. "I just saw her this morning as a matter of fact. It's not like we had a life together for any given time these past few years. They allow visits three or four times a year. I just might walk out of here a single man when it's all over."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Jeff took a few bits of his food and asked. "What happened between the two of you to make you think you're not going to remarry?"

"It's a long story. Just to give you an idea in a nutshell. They only allow you about eight hours together every few months. It's not enough time for us to even get reacquainted again. I couldn't satisfy her sexually if I tried and believe me I tried."

Bobby chuckled as he continued to speak. "Joan put her heart into trying to get me hard at first. I had to resort to satisfying her using my tongue."

Bobby tried making a joke out of the situation as he stuck his tongue out and wiggled it around.

"Things started changing a couple years ago when I saw her wearing one of those damn ankle bracelets."

"What does an ankle bracelet have to do with anything between you and your wife?"

Bobby quickly corrected Jeff. "You mean my ex-wife."

"I'm sorry Bobby."

Bobby hesitated for a few moments as he starred ahead at nothing. "I think it might be a good idea if we wait for another time to talk about those bracelets my friend. You have a lot of things on your plate to handle as it is now."

Jeff kept eating as he listened to Bobby.

"I saw your wife and she has long auburn hair with nice curves I might add."

"Thank you Bobby. I think my wife is gorgeous. We have a great relationship. We hoped that by working here for the next three years will give us the financial break we needed. We both can't wait until this is all over and we can retire early."

Bobby just starred at Jeff for a moment. "I wish things worked out that well for my wife and me."

"How come you don't you just ask her what's going on?"

"It's not that easy Bobby. We're not allowed to speak to any white woman for any purpose. That's one of the rules here. You are not even allowed to smile or make eye contact with any of them. That includes your soon to be ex-wife! That's one of the very important rules your going to have to remember my friend."

"This is crazy! Why didn't they tell us this at the beginning?"

Bobby smiled. Remember what I told you about getting any takers?"

"Katie isn't going to be that way with me."

Bobby chuckled. "Don't be surprised my friend. They have been taught not to make any eye contact with the eunuchs'. Jeff laughed. "You got to be kidding me? What's this about eunuchs'?"

Bobby laughed out loud. "That's they way their clients are told to address us. Should I remind you that I haven't had an erection since the first week I arrived here?"

Jeff put his hand down between his legs and looked worried.

Bobby smiled at Jeff when he realized what he'd just done. "It doesn't feel hard does it my friend?"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers
12