White Sluts' Club: Feminist Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Followed by rapture!!

I floated in what seemed a timeless ecstasy as a third orgasm swam through me and I got a load deposited in my ass, another in my cunt and two more drizzled over my face.

Exhausted, I was pulled onto my knees before being coated with a few more loads over the next few minutes.

"Welcome to the club," someone said, after I don't even know what number load... twentieth? Fortieth? covered me.

"Thank you," I said, emerging from my waking reverie and mentally re-entering the room as I scooped some cum off my face, as I felt someone fasten something around my neck.

"You earned this, Alicia," a deep male voice said. "Wear it with pride."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir," I submissively agreed, even though I had no idea what it was... other than obviously a choker of some sort, probably leather.

I scooped the cum from my eyes, and finally after at least half an hour of keeping them closed, I opened them.

Not far across the room a woman, naked but for soiled black stockings, was sucking a cock while stroking another, and that was it. Everyone else was gone.

I weakly got up and spotted a bathroom. I trudged over to it, feeling completely spent.

In the bathroom, I looked in the mirror: I was a complete mess.

I couldn't believe how slutty I looked.

I couldn't believe all I had just done.

I couldn't believe, even as cum was still trickling down my legs, how I still wanted more.

My black shirt was also coated with cum... looking very like a black and white polka-dot shirt.

I looked in the mirror at my choker. It displayed a tasteful gold-coloured plate with an engraving which I managed to read in reverse to find myself heralded as a 'Black Cock Slut'.

I shook my head at the dubious honorific as I began to clean up.

Suddenly a toilet flushed and a girl around my age walked out of one of the stalls a moment later and began prattling nonstop, "Oh, it's you! I haven't seen you before, but I've got to tell you that was such an amazingly hot performance! I thought I was a real whore for black cocks, but now I feel like a virgin compared to the way you took them all! I mean the enthusiasm... the way you worshipped them... like your life depended on it! It made me so wet!"

I felt mortified by her words, even as she was now standing directly in front of me.

She added, "Hold on, there's some cum left on the corner of your mouth! May I?"

Before I had time to respond, she had leaned in and licked it off my mouth before giving me a brief kiss.

Stunned, but fresh out of inhibitions, I kissed her back.

She then said, "I hope we'll see each other again, you filthy black cock slut you! I would love to double team with you sometime!"

She slapped my ass in a friendly way and bounced out, as I stood there completely stunned.

Had I just been insulted or worshipped?

I finished cleaning myself off, and noticed a poster on the wall.

I gasped.

The Colour Code for The Pit

The colour of nylons you are wearing tells our patrons what exactly you are interested in.

Beige...first timer

Black...full face fucking

Fishnet...deep ass fucking

Pink...mouth full of cunt

Red...double or triple penetration (threesome or moresome)

White...hard cunt pounding

Oh my!!!

I checked out my stockings.

Black.

With some globs of white... a fair amount of cum splattered on them.

I went back out into what I guess was called the Bukkake Room, found my jean shorts and shoes and sheepishly headed out as someone said, "Hope to see you back here, Alicia."

I responded, knowing I couldn't resist coming back, "You definitely will."

I was going to call a taxi, but my bus was just pulling up to the curb, as if it had been summoned to be my designated escape vehicle.

I climbed onto it and the bus driver gave me a look.

I got a few more looks; obviously people could see all the dried cum on my shirt and nylons and matting my hair.

I was so embarrassed, yet, believe it or not, still horny.

....

When I got home, I had hoped to avoid Jenny, but she was lying on the couch, obviously waiting for me to return home.

She gave me a long look up and down, then a long knowing smile, then she finally asked, "How was The Pit?"

"What?" I asked, astounded she would know I'd been there. "How..."

"How do I know? To someone who's been there herself it's pretty obvious," she said, standing up and walking over to me, still with a wide smile on her face as she placed a finger on my choker and read, pausing between each word, "Black... Cock... Slut."

"Oh God!" I blurted out, realizing I'd never removed the choker from my neck.

"I have one myself," she smiled.

I scrambled for a quick lie, "Oh, that was just a stupid joke that we did with the girls."

Jenny shrugged, "Sure it was. You can thank me now."

"For what?" I asked.

"For helping you to stop being a prude," she said.

"What?" I asked, not catching on.

"For setting you up," she explained cryptically, but handing me the flyer.

I took it and suddenly caught on. "You made this?"

"I did," she admitted, looking proud of yourself.

"Oh... my... God," I gasped.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and unexpectedly guided me to my knees.

I was so weak and baffled that I allowed it.

She raised her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy, "I'm not black, but I'm proud. Now get licking, you little prudish slut."

"Jenny, I...." I began to protest.

She just grabbed my head and shoved it into her pussy.

Exhausted, but also suddenly entranced by her unique scent, I began licking Jenny's fragrant, irresistible pussy, one that tasted a lot better than the girl's in the Italian hostel who had been a smoker.

As I did, she moaned, "There is a new patriarchy here, Alicia. The good news is it isn't male dominated. No, from now on you'll dine from the cum-slut patriarchy: mine, my sluts', my boyfriends', and your new favourite delicacy, Big... Black... Cock."

I couldn't help but smile, even as I licked and undoubtedly stepped into a new habit as a regular between my roommate's legs, I was indeed 'Fucking the Patriarchy', although not as I had ever imagined.

THE END