White Sucks Black (Employee)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guilty, I thought. I'd done it. My wife was always a good sport about facial cum. I didn't do it that often, but she always seemed to get a kick when I hosed her face with cum and she pretended she was a famous porn star instead of a famous lawyer. So sometimes when she was out of town, I'd look at porn on the computer and then lie down, lift my hips over my head, point my cock right at my face, and wank off until cum rained down on my face. At this point though, I noted out the corner of my eye that that Mrs. Carson seemed to have taken about six loads of cum to her face and was smiling like a true slut, her face oozing with copious quantities of jizz, after her simulated gang rape.

"But first you're going to have to take my dick down you throat."

I must have had a terrorized look on my face with his cock already lodged in my mouth as far as it would go, or so I thought.

"Don't look so scared white boy. I haven't choked anyone to death. Just think of it as proving your manhood by taking my cock all the way down. It turns out that you white boys are really good at it. It's what you were put on this earth for, to service black dick. And to properly service black dick, you have to take the whole thing down. Just think of everything you have achieved in life, and deep-throating a black cock will be just another great accomplishment. In fact, it will be your greatest achievement, so far."

Yeah, I thought sarcastically. Taking a black cock all the way down my throat would certainly be the pinnacle of my career.

"First, though," said Marcus. "Look up at the camera."

I did as ordered.

"Now tell your wife how much you love her."

He was not amused by the "what-the-fuck" look on my face.

"When a black man gives you and order, you obey. Immediately. Unless you want me to send this video of you with cock in your mouth to your wife and maybe everyone else on your contact list."

That would definitely end my life as I know it. I probably was beat red in humiliation as I looked at the camera and stammered, "I love you honey."

"That's not very convincing. Say it again. Use her name."

"I love you Rachel."

"Again, with more feeling!"

"I love you so very much Racheaarfghrpth," as he jammed his cock into my mouth.

"Keep saying her name while I fuck your mouth."

I tried, but I could just make incomprehensible gagging noises as be began to push his cock against the entrance to my through. I wanted to puke. In fact, I tried, but there was no where for it to go, with the head of his cock now lodged in the top of my throat.

"Relax, cocksucker. My dick is going in one way or another. God, I love hearing white men gag on my dick. Your wife's gonna love hearing it too."

Shit. He said he wasn't going to show it. But, the sense of impending doom actually did cause me to relax, and soon that massive cock was inching down my throat. Once it was in, the rest wasn't that hard (well, his dick and my dick were both hard, but it was relatively easy to get the rest of the cock down. I was surprised at how soon I felt his balls on my chin.

"See, what did I tell you. You're a natural born cocksucker."

What I was, was starting to run out of air. With the huge cock in my throat, I struggled to breath, but couldn't. Soon, I thought I was going to lose control of my bladder and piss on the rug. The hotel management wouldn't be happy with that. I had a vision of a State trooper informing my wife that "your husband suffocated to death on a black cock." Followed by a snicker from the cop.

"That's right, white boy, I could choke you to death with my dick if I wanted. Now you know the power of black cock. Now you know the evil of slavery, colonialism, racism and white privilege."

Shit. I didn't need a history lesson. I needed air. Just as it seemed I was about to black out, Marcus pulled his cock out of my throat and mouth as I fell to the floor, gasping in deep gulps of air.

"Get up, cocksucker. You're not even close to being done," as he shoved his cock back down my throat. This time in one powerful thrust. For what seemed like an eternity, he brutally fucked my throat. I nearly passed out a dozen more time, but he knew exactly when to pull out. I guess it was just his experience with how many other white men he had fucked.

Finally, Marcus pulled out and ordered me to, "Beg me to cum on your face."

Remembering his previous admonishment to immediately obey any command, I said "Please cum on my face!'

"Geez, you're pathetic. Louder. Like you mean it. And don't forget the sir."

"Please shoot your cum all over my face, sir," I said, never in a million years believing I would hear those words come out of my mouth.

"As you wish, cocksucker." With that, he plunged his cock back down my throat and vigorously thrust back and forth. "Yeah, all you white boys love cum on your face." How the hell would I know I thought to myself.

Then he pulled out and ordered me to look up. As I did I saw his cock pointed right between my eyes and the red recording light on the camera just before I was blinded by a gush of hot cum. It was already in my eyes, which stung, as I felt more and more spurts of cum land all over my face. It was a truly massive load, and I imagined I must look like one of those sluts in a bukakke video. I could tell that my face was completely covered in cum and, flash! My my complete degradation preserved for posterity.

"Oh, yeah. Your mom and dad would be so proud of you -- their only son drenched in a black man's cum." How did he know I was an only son? "Your wife and kids are definitely going to be proud when they see this." When they see this. "The father of her children smothered in cum," presumably referring to my wife. "The father they used to respect just another cocksucker, just like they are."

I knelt there for what seemed like an obscenely long period of time as the camera flash went off as the cum slowly congealed. "Keep your head up. Don't want the maid to find cum stains on the carpet." Then Marcus said, "What's the pin number to your phone?"

"654321"

"Geez, they never learn. Need to get you some cybersecurity training." That was about the last thing I needed as I wondered what he was doing with my phone.

He dialed a number on what I presumed was his phone, and told someone, "Yeah, I just made him suck my cock...He should be on the cover of 'Facial Cumshot Review!"

Then I heard him dial another number. As I could hear the phone ringing, I sensed that he was holding the phone close to my face. "Here, talk to your wife," he said a fraction of a second before I heard my wife's voice, "Hi, hun, didn't expect you to call so soon. Are you OK?"

There I was, kneeling naked with a face full of cum and a hard dick trying to make normal conversation with my wife, while a Black Man held the phone to my head, probably snickering on the inside at this humiliation. My wife and I talked about how bad the storm was as I felt cum dripping off my face on to my embarrassingly erect dick. As we started talking about how our kids had done at school that day Marcus began to use his cock to smear the cum around on my forehead. Then he poked me in the eye with his dick and said "open."

"What was that?" said my wife, with a slight tone of suspicion.

As I struggle to open my eyes through the mask of stinging goo, I explained how Marcus and I wound up sharing a room. Her voice went to a whisper, "be careful, honey. I keep hearing about all the wives he's screwed." How do I answer that with Marcus standing right there?

"Don't worry, dear. I'll be careful."

"Honey," she said with even more alarm and an even lower whisper, "He makes the husbands blow him after he's screwed their wives. He makes the husbands eat sperm out of their wives' pussies."

It was at that moment, with my eyes finally open, that I saw Marcus had opened his laptop. On the screen I could see two naked white women in a lesbian 69, one older and one probably a teenager, each with their head buried deep in each others' cunt. At the same time, each white woman was being fucked by a Black Man, while other Black Men were standing around the room like they were waiting their turn. And then it hit me like a thunder clap. It was my bedroom! Was that my wife on the bottom being fucked white she ate the girl's pussy? Then I saw the naked girl on top was wearing shoes exactly like my daughter. Then one of the guys standing around pulled the girl's head out of the older woman's crotch. There was no doubt it was my daughter, I realized as the Black guy stuffed a huge cock in the 18-year-old's mouth, while she was still being vigorously fucked from the other end by an equally huge Black cock. Holy shit! My naked wife and daughter were eating each other out while being gangbanged by Black men, in my house! In my bed!

Marcus had a huge shit-eating grin as he watched me watching my wife and daughter getting fucked. Not only fucked, they were getting pounded by these black guys. I hadn't seen my daughter naked in years, let alone getting pummeled by black men in her mouth and pussy at the same time. I was strangely proud of how much cock my little girl was taking. Then I felt overwhelming shame for having thought that about my own daughter. But, damn it was hot seeing her beautiful naked body being stuffed with Black Cock. Then the guy fucking my daughter from behind pulled out, actually from her ass, and stuffed it in my wife's mouth. Jesus! My wife doing ass-to-mouth from our own daughter. I thought for a moment my dick was going to explode.

Just then the guy fucking my daughter's throat (he was going deep!) pulled out and shot a massive load of cum all over my baby girl's face. A few seconds later, the guy fucking my wife pulled out, shoved his cock covered in my wife's juices, right into my daughters mouth. I could see my daughter gulping down cum as fast as she could, but some still squirted out onto my wife's naked body below. Then the third black guy pulled out of my wife's mouth and literally hosed her face with a huge load of cum. Be the time the guy was done coating my wife's face with cum goo, I wouldn't have recognized her.

"Are you listening to me? Honey? Are you OK," came my wife's voice over the phone. She'd been yammering something about the washing machine acting up and the dog going to the vet while I was concentrating on her taking a face-full of cum from a black man. So, the truth was, I wasn't really listening.

"Sorry dear, it's really blowing. The weather I mean."

"Ha, ha. Just don't be blowing Marcus' cock."

Whoa, where did that come from? My wife normally wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful. Having now seen her with a mouthful of someone else's cock and a load of cum on her face, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised she said, "cock." Now I wondered how many cocks she'd sucked. I wanted to be mad with her, but I certainly didn't want to reveal I was kneeling there naked with a load of cum still stuck to my face.

As my wife resumed talking about the dog, on the screen she and my daughter shifted positions and then began slurping the cum off each other's faces. I'd thought Marcus had said it was disrespectful to wash off a Black Man's cum. As I later learned, having another white person eat it off was the only acceptable alternative to wearing the cum until it dried and flaked off. But, damn did my wife look sexy with that mass of cum sticking to her face. She'd been a good sport in tking a few facial cumshots from me over the years (I even had some photos, which I took at her request.)

My wife was now talking about some charity event as I watched her slurping cum off our daughter's face. Marcus must have gotten tired of holding the phone close to my face (maybe he hadn't completely thought through tying my hands behind my back) as he gave me a hurry up signal.

Finally, my wife stopped talking enough for me to get a word in edgewise. I told her I had to take an important call. As soon as I said it I knew I made a mistake.

"What, at 7:47? That's an odd time."

"Uh," I stalled, trying to come up with an explanation.

"That's OK, I have to go too, something's come up." In my mind I imagined my wife taking a hard black dick in her mouth. But it was actually worse. As my wife was telling me how much she loved me, Marcus showed up on the laptop screen and proceeded to non-chalantly hose down my wife and daughter's faces with a strong stream of piss. As I was telling my wife how much I loved her, she was taking Marcus' piss full in the face and Marcus on the screen was looking right at the camera, as if he was looking at me, and he flipped the bird at the camera (me.) Marcus in the room once again had the massive sinister grin on his face, knowing how humiliated I must be after being made to watch as my wife and daughter were gangbanged and used as a human urinal. I was surprised that neither my wife and daughter were very phased, as if Black Men using them as toilets was perfectly natural.

Then my wife finished in a whisper, "remember, don't let Marcus screw you. Mrs. Carson said that supposedly no white man has ever been able to resist his, uh, schnitzengruben." Then she hung up.

Then Marcus said, there's splooge on your phone. Lick it clean."

I did as ordered. Never thought I'd be eating a Black Man's cum off my phone, but then again I never thought I'd be doing most of what I'd done that evening.

"Did you enjoy that?" said Marcus sarcastically. "White women," he sighed. "Piss on their face and they come back for more," he said with contempt.

What was I supposed to say? "Thank you for fucking my wife and daughter and using them as cumdumps and toilets?"

"Don't worry, cocksucker. They enjoyed being fucked. Just like you will. And if it's any consolation, your wife has been fucking Black Men behind your back for years. You've been eating my cum out of her pussy for months now and didn't know it. But like I said, don't worry. All white women are sluts for Black cock, your wife's no different. I mean, she's just another white cunt to me, and I've fucked hundreds of married cunts, but she loves you."

I still didn't know what to say. What could I say, kneeling naked covered in his cum? For some reason I couldn't figure, I as more angry with him calling my loving wife a cunt than the fact that my wonderful wife was getting screwed by other men, Black Men. And I just accepted what he said was true.

"And your daughter? She may be a straight-A student on her way to Elite Ivy U (and she was) but she's about the biggest white slut in her school. The only difference is that now it is legal for me to fuck her too, and I have, but trust me, lots of black boys her age have already been there first. Turning 18 turns white girls into sluts. Besides being homecoming queen, she's also a gang-bang queen. And this mother-daughter act you just saw is already making us a mint.

As I was wondering who "us" was, out-of-the-blue Marcus ordered, "Go get me a Mountain Dew from the vending machine."

I must have had a stupefied look on my face.

"Was I not clear? Now!"

"Sir, I'm naked, my hands are tied behind my back, and my face still has your cum on it, which you said I can't wash off. Someone might see me. It's still early."

"And your dick is hard. But I don't see how any of that is my problem. And don't you dare try to wipe off my cum. Be grateful for the weather, otherwise I would make you drive naked to Poppy's to get me some chicken, like I usually do with white cocksuckers. Now get your naked ass moving. If someone sees you, tough shit."

(to be continued.)

This is the last of the stories I had in the can (mostly) so to speak. Everything from here will be from scratch, so feel free to offer ideas of what happens next in this story or any that follows. Thanks to those who have made comments on previous stories, I'll try to incorporate some of them.

12