White Sucks Black (Teacher 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been ordered to report to the Teacher's Car Wash Fundraiser that Saturday morning behind the school, so I did. As I pulled into the driveway that goes around the back of the school, there was a local motorcycle cop checking identification, license and registration (and even safety stickers.)

I would learn later that the cop was one of Coach Jefferson's many sex slaves, along with the Chief of Police, which would explain how he was able to get away with running this event. The purpose was to raise money for the school's sports teams, and it was a bonanza. The cop's purpose was to turn anyone away who appeared like they might be trouble for the operation, or to quickly respond and intimidate anyone who did.

Once around the back of the school there were two lines of cars. This first led to the women teacher's car wash, where white female teachers at our school were dressed (or more accurately, undressed) in astonishingly skimpy black g-string bikinis. I definitely popped a boner seeing my co-workers nearly naked, with their tits and asses jiggling for all to see as they thoroughly washed the cars of older men (many probably fathers of students at the school) as well as older students (which is why the cop was checking ID's, apparently you had to be 18 to go through the car wash.)

In addition to the bikini-clad teachers washing the cars, there were several more up on a platform dancing and gyrating to loud rap hip-hop music, in front of a large crowd of onlookers, many of them students, including their own students, or parents of students at the school. The crowd was mostly men and boys, although quite a few women and girls were there too, and cheerleaders and pom pom girls were there in uniform, and many of the other girls were wearing their sexy "school spirit" black-over-white costumes.

I couldn't believe that even the principal, Mrs. E. was up on the stage. She may have been a tough nut in school, but she had an incredible body for her age. I had no idea how a student would be able to concentrate in class after seeing their teachers dancing very sexy in such revealing bikinis. They wouldn't have to imagine undressing their teacher, they would have seen practically the entire nearly-naked teacher's body.

I already knew that the principal was being fucked by Coach Jefferson's sons, and I would also learn that nearly all these teachers had been enslaved by Coach Jefferson, or would soon be. Not all the teachers had great bodies, but all of them were wearing the teeny bikinis, which must have been so humiliating for those who didn't have the body for it. Frankly I thought it would be unbelievably degrading for any teacher to dance practically naked in front of her own students, and then get up in front of class and attempt to teach them knowing the most of the boys had boners from watching their teacher shake her booty.

Further toward the back of the school was the male-teacher line, with a similar set up to the female teacher line. In this case white male teachers were wearing what was little more than a black g-string pouch, which I was given and ordered to put on. You've got to be kidding, I thought as I looked at the Black football player who told me I had to wear it.

My dick barely fit in the tiny pouch, and only a thin string went down the crack of my ass, and my erection was plainly apparent. I felt worse than naked in front of the crowd, which like in the women's car wash, had students and parents of students, many of whom I recognized, as well as a large crown of men from god-knows-where. It was humiliating enough to be wearing the g-string, but I was ordered to get up on the stage and dance. Not only was I nearly naked, but perhaps even worse, I couldn't dance worth shit (and I hated the music.) But as a slave to Coach Jefferson I knew I had no choice.

Once up on the platform I got another shock. On the side of the car being washed facing the stage, and facing away from the crowd, two of the male teachers were completely naked and sucking the cock of the car's driver and a passenger. Apparently, having your car washed in the male line entitled the car and occupants to a blow job by a naked male teacher, unseen by the large crowd on the other side of the car (although I believed that many suspected or even knew what was really going on.)

Business was so brisk that soon four cars were being washed and drivers sucked at a time, with others waiting in line. Each car had four or five washers and one or two suckers, depending on how many people were in the car. At one point, six of my fellow teachers were sucking cock, five of whom were married like me. Most of them seemed experienced at it as they took cock all the way into their throats without much difficulty, although the great majority of cocks being sucked were white, which in general were not as hard to choke down as larger black ones.

It seemed like every "straight" male teacher in the school was involved in this. There were a couple known gay teachers in the school, but apparently Coach Jefferson left them alone. His thing was turning straight white married teachers into cocksucking slaves. He was either obviously very good at it, or it was a much easier thing to do than most people would guess.

As I was dancing, watching the cocksucking action, a couple times my hard cock burst out of the g-string to the roar of approval from the crowd, many of whom had their cell phones out, including almost all that I could identify as students, preserving my naked humiliation for posterity. It was also surprisingly a lot of work dancing naked. I had a new appreciation for strippers who made a living at it.

After a while a car pulled up for a wash and one of my senior students got out. He paid his money to the Black football player running the wash and then pointed at me. The Black kid waved me down. The white student was actually an arrogant jock who was just getting by in my class, and he was obviously enjoying seeing his teacher nearly naked. Once I got down, the Black kid ordered, "Strip and kneel."

The white jock, who was known as QB (because he was the quarterback of the team) then unzipped his fly and hauled out a hefty cock. "I've wanted to say this all semester, Mr. C, suck my cock." I did as he ordered. He grasped my head with one hand, shoved his cock in my mouth and pulled out his cell phone to take a picture of his history teacher sucking his dick. "I'll bet that Mrs. C. would love to see this, wouldn't she?" he continued. "Her loving husband with my cock in his mouth. I'll be expecting a good grade at the end of the semester, won't I, Mr. Cochrane?"

I just kept sucking. With this kid I knew I would have to give him an A or he would find a way to get these pictures to my wife. Despite now being a cocksucking slave, I still didn't want to ruin my marriage or hurt my wonderful, loving wife by finding out her husband took cock in his mouth and ass.

"That's it, Mr. "Cock"-rane., keep sucking. You suck cock as good as your sons. It must run in your family. Cocksucking that is. I've fucked both your sons too, just so you know. Lots of my friends have fucked them too. I'm planning on fucking your ass too, in front of your wife. How would you like that, Mr. aaargh!"

Seemingly out of nowhere, someone had stuffed a large black cock in the arrogant kid's mouth. "I'm tired of hearing your shit," said Coach Jefferson. "You're a slave to Black men now. The only white ass or pussy you're getting is what you pay me for. Got that?"

The jock couldn't say anything with his mouth full of dick, so he just nodded up and down.

Coach Jefferson continued, "And just so you know, cocksucker, I fucked your dad in front of your mom last week, and then I fucked her too. I made your dad eat my cum off your mother's face. Then I let my sons fuck them too, just like they've been fucking you."

While he was getting his face pounded by the coach's cock, QB was awkwardly trying to take off his clothes. Even with a dick deep in his throat, QB was trying to comply with the rule that white men should be completely naked when sucking Black men, in order to show the proper degree of respect and atonement for the sins of their white ancestors.

I didn't know what to do during Coach's diatribe, so I played it safe and just kept sucking QB's dick. I assumed Coach Jefferson would tell me what to do. I wondered if he would approve that my own son had fucked my ass earlier that morning. It didn't take long before Coach pulled out and shot a huge load all over the kid's face, which apparently caused the kid to shoot his load into my sucking mouth.

"Don't swallow it. Feed it back to him." I did as ordered and drooled the kid's own cum back into his mouth, trying not to get any of the Coach's cum on my face, which I would be obliged to wear.

Coach Jefferson, however, showed no such mercy to QB, blowing a huge load of cum all over the boy's face.

"Look, kid, I know you are my star quarterback, and I appreciate that, but you are still white. That means you are a cocksucker. That means you are my slave. If you expect to play ball at the college level, you need to know your place, fucking and sucking whoever I tell you, whenever I tell you and wherever I tell you. Don't be trying to go free agent on me."

The naked kid just knelt there, chastened, as globs of cum ran down his face. Coach then turned to me and asked, "Can you tell me what the applicable rule here is?"

"If a Black man cums on a white man's face, the white man is required to wear it, until the cum wears off," I responded.

"Very good, cocksucker. You're learning fast. That must be why you are a teacher." Coach then turned to the cum-plastered kid and asked, "You understand that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, drive your naked ass home and present yourself to your parents. Have them take a picture of your face and send it to me to verify that you know how to follow the rules. Then tell them that I have a gang-bang gig for the both of them at an all-Black fraternity house tonight. I'll send them the directions when they send the picture of you."

"Yes, sir." The star quarterback, then slithered into his car, trying to remain as low and out of sight as possible, although all the thong-wearing teachers and some in the crowd could plainly see that he was naked, and if they looked close enough that his face was covered with cum. I'm sure he drove very carefully back to his house because the last thing you would want in that situation is to be stopped by the cops and have to explain why jizz is dripping from your face.

Coach then turned to me, my dick still hard from watching what he did to the white boy, and barked, "There's still cum on my cock. Clean it up." I took Coach's semi-hard cock in my mouth and slurped up the residual cum. "Ah, nothing like having a married white man sucking my big black dick. Is this a great country, or what? You're a history teacher, you ought to know."

I just kept sucking the Coach's cock, figuring he would tell me when to stop. "That kid is an incredible quarterback, but he's not the brightest bulb in the box. He could have asked permission to have another white man, that is, you, eat the cum off his face. That's how to get a waiver on the rule."

Anyway, by the end of the car wash, I think I had sucked about 17 cocks, six of them students of mine, three other students and four fathers of students that I knew from parent-teacher conferences. Two of them were Black, who mercifully chose to cum in my mouth and have me swallow, thus sparing me a cum-covered drive home.

I couldn't believe how something like this could go on, but Coach Jefferson obviously had great leverage over key officials in the town. The teacher car wash wasn't actually out in public, but pretty much anybody who knew about it and where to go could get in, so lots of people in the town would know that the teachers at our school where whores (the women) and cocksuckers (the men.) Worse, lots of the students knew too. How was I going to teach a class, knowing that I'd sucked the cocks of about ten of my students by now? A lot of them had photos of me with their cock in my mouth. From a financial perspective, however, the teacher car "wash and suck" sure made a lot more sense than a bake sale.

By the time I got home from the teacher car wash I was pretty exhausted after several hours of dancing nearly naked and from sucking so many cocks. I just wanted to lay down and take a nap. My son, however, had other ideas, and the moment I came in the door I heard him call out from the family room, "Dad! Get in here. I need my cock sucked!"

I walked into the room, and my son was sitting there completely naked, stroking his cock, watching on the TV as I sucked cock at the car wash. Christ, someone had sent him a video before I even got home.

"Nice job dad. What'd you suck, like 20 cocks?" Seventeen, actually, I thought. But there was no point in arguing.

"Naked. Now," my son ordered.

I just did as he said.

"Kneel."

I knelt. He stood up, his erect cock an inch from my face.

"Suck!"

I sucked my son's cock. God, I felt so low. So degraded and so humiliated. And so ashamed that my cock was hard as I sucked my own son's cock in my own house, as he and who knows how many people watched me suck cock after cock on the video. I wondered how many sons have ever face-fucked their father, like my son was doing know, his young cock penetrating deep in my throat again and again.

After what seemed like 20 minutes on my knees as my son mercilessly hammered his cock down my throat, he suddenly said, "I'm going to fuck you now. Get up and bend over the couch." I stood up and my son spun me around, so I could see myself sucking cock on the TV. My head spun trying to comprehend how I had gone from a happily married, well-adjusted husband and father, to a cocksucking slave for Black men and my son, and so fast.

My ass had taken enough cock by now that my son penetrated fairly easily, although it was still pretty sore. For some perverse reason it just seemed right that I should have my son's cock in my ass, and it actually felt pretty good.

As my son fucked me, I heard him dialing on his cell phone.

"Hey Matt. Guess who I'm fucking." Shit, he's talking to his older brother.

"No, not her. Dad!"

"Yeah, no shit. I'm fucking him in the ass as we speak."

"She's got the duty. I've got all day to fuck him."

"Yeah, Coach Jefferson enslaved Dad yesterday. I've lost track of how many times he's sucked cock and been fucked in the ass. Last night he was under the bleachers and this morning he did the teacher car wash."

"What if Coach Jefferson finds out I'm fucking dad without his permission? Who's going to tell?"

"Here, watch this. Turn around dad." I did as ordered pulling my ass off my son's cock and turning around to find his cock in my face, and his phone camera pointed at my face as well. "Suck it, dad." I took my son's cock, fresh from my ass, into my mouth. "Look up dad. Say hi to Matt."

I looked up into the camera, knowing that my older son had just seen his father do ass-to-mouth with his younger brother. I couldn't actually say anything though, with my mouth stuffed with my son's cock.

"So when are they going to let you out of that prison?"

"Great, we can gang-bang dad right under mom's nose. Hey, I even watched mom and dad fuck the other night. You should have seen mom suck his cock. It was really hot. But it's even more fun having him suck my cock."

"Oh, someone else came in the room? Well watch this." With the phone still pointed as my face, my son pulled his cock out of my mouth and proceeded to paint my face with his cum. It was a very large load, and covered me from forehead to chin and ear to ear.

"Bet you never thought you would see dad like that?"

"He looks good with cum all over his face, doesn't he."

"Oops, my cell is beeping. Goddam it, it's Coach Jefferson, again."

My son looked at me kneeling naked, with my face smothered in cum, and said, "Sorry, would love to fuck you some more. But Coach was work for me. You'll know how it is."

As my son ran out the door, at least I'd have the satisfaction of knowing that he too would be sucking cock this afternoon. I couldn't help but wonder. Would my son be getting gang-banged at a Black fraternity like the quarterback's parents? Would the college kids do a blow-bang bukakke on my son? Would he be at some filthy truckstop restroom sucking off all comers and being used as a urinal?

(to be continued)

12