White Wrestling Champ Humiliated

Story Info
Wrestling champ dominated and humiliated!
4.5k words
4.06
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy about what happens when a cocky wrestling champion runs into the wrong man and is put in his place. All characters are at least 21 years of age and are fictional.

*****

Richard Seacrest was a state high school wrestling champion in the state of Indiana and had a lot of college offers to come wrestle for them. He chose to go to the University of Iowa where he would most likely be on the first team at 180 pounds. The present wrestler at that weight class was a senior and Seacrest would be the favorite to take his place.

Rich was a cocky guy who acted as if he was not only the best athlete in school but also a gift to all the girls. Often while wrestling he would totally dominate an opponent and even back off and allow him to get up just so he could dominate him more and further humiliate him. In short, Seacrest was a prick! Because of his cockiness and his arrogance he was not a well liked guy. Even in school he was a bully and often kicked someone's ass just for the hell of it. But he WAS an excellent wrestler.

Shortly after he started college in the early fall he began dating Jackie Jordan, a beautiful blonde, leggy freshman cheerleader who stood 5'6". He never had trouble landing the prettiest girls in high school but once they found out how big a jerk he was the relationship didn't last long. Jackie would find out about this jerk before too long.

Rich had a full paid scholarship to the college. He was also from a well-to-do family and his parents didn't hold back whenever he needed money. And his cockiness showed it! He flirted with other girls on the campus and any time Jackie spotted him doing it he always had some lame lie to tell her. But the fact was that Jackie was very popular and many of her friends were seeing how big a creep Rich was and were telling her about it.

*****

Quang Than was working at his job on the Iowa University campus with the landscaping firm that he owned. It was a very warm day and Quang was sweaty and tired. As he was finishing up a job raking a newly seeded lawn area Seacrest was walking by with his girlfriend Jackie. Rich was acting like he owned the place and he walked past the barricades and right through the area that Quang had just finished.

Jackie told him he shouldn't do that, that the man just got finished raking that area. Seacrest told her with a smile that he didn't really care what that peon did and perhaps he should just go and mess it up some more.

Than, who was about 5 inches shorter than the six foot Seacrest, heard what was said and approached the cocky jerk. The sweaty Than said to him, "I work hard doing what I do and I don't need some asshole like you making my job harder! If you mess it up anymore I might just make you fix it!"

"Is THAT right?" said Seacrest, who wasn't really used to someone standing up to him. "You and whose army, chump? And how do I know you're in this country legally?"

"Whether I'm here legally is none of your business!" the 26-year-old Quang said. "And how do we know YOU'RE in this country legally? Just because you're white?" Quang was verbally getting the best of the argument and Seacrest did not like it.

Quang, by the way, was a U.S. citizen and had already gotten a degree from the university. Quang's parents and grandparents fled South Vietnam during the Vietnam War so his family had been in the U.S. for quite some time, making him a natural born citizen. But, as he said to Seacrest, it was none of his business.

"How would you like it if I kicked your Asian ass?" Seacrest said to him angrily.

"Don't let my size fool you, you asshole! Just because you're bigger than me doesn't mean all that much. And besides, I'm at work and I can't put my tools down right now and make you eat some dirt! But I KNOW I can beat your fat ass!"

"You just name the time and place, pal. I'll be ready," Rich said to him.

"Pal? You're no damn pal of mine! I wouldn't waste my time kicking your ass! UNLESS there's something in it for the winner. Like your girlfriend."

"My GIRLFRIEND?" Seacrest replied. "What about my girlfriend?"

"Just like I said. She'll be the prize to the winner, and what a prize she is," Quang said as he ogled Jackie's fine body.

"I can't make that decision! And I doubt if Jackie would go for that," he said. "Would you, honey?"

"That does sound rather intriguing, having two guys fighting over me. I could go for being the prize for the winner," she calmly said.

"You mean you'd risk our relationship for THIS guy? I mean, he has no chance of beating me but if he did you might have to open your legs for him."

"As I said, it DOES sound intriguing," she replied.

Rich then looked at Quang and said, "You DO know I'm a champion wrestler, right?"

"That doesn't bother me," Quang said. "What really bothers me is that beautiful girl over there stays with you. She could probably get any guy on this campus and she is with YOUR sorry ass? Unbelievable!"

Jackie was getting a little fidgety, as though she was beginning to wonder what it would be like to date a good looking Asian guy. Her pussy was getting a little moist, too, and she was kind of hoping Rich would get put in his place.

"You tell me when, little man," said Seacrest. "I can use the gym anytime I want. Just the two of us."

"How about this coming Saturday, say around 4 o'clock? Then we'll see how little I am but it won't be in the gym."

"Well, if it won't be there where would you like to HAVE it?" Rich asked.

"Right in my garage! I work out there all the time and I even have a wrestling mat set up. That's for wimps like you that I have to put in their place."

"I don't know if I want to do it there. What's wrong with the gym?" Seacrest said.

"Getting cold feet, Mr. Chicken?" Quang said.

"I'll see you there!" Seacrest said in a huff. "Saturday at 4. What's your address? And it's just you and me. I don't want to be jumped by a bunch of your illegal friends!"

Quang told him his address and gave him instructions about how to get into the garage. "Get ready for a good ass whippin'! " he said. "And I can't wait to enjoy those gorgeous legs of hers!"

The more he talked the angrier Seacrest became. "I'll be there at 4, you fuckin' chump! And I'm gonna kick your Asian ass!"

"You're gonna end up KISSING my ass, loser!" Quang said.

*****

Quang lived in a lovely 3-bedroom split level home that had a 2-car garage attached to it. His home was in a neighborhood consisting of mostly Asian people including many from Vietnam as he was. He was well liked and respected and had many friends living near him.

Quang's garage was transformed into an exercise room. The walls, which were made of cinder block, had all been drywalled over and painted to look more like a room than a garage. On one half of the room was exercise equipment, including a weight machine and some barbells, and a vintage workout apparatus that had to be thirty years old. Quang didn't use that gadget anymore and it wasn't known why he kept it except he tried to sell it once and nobody was interested, so it just sat in the one end of this garage.

On the other half of the room there was a 10 feet by 10 feet mat that covered a lot of the floor. The mat was about two inches thick, soft and smooth, and was great for working out or for wrestling. It was on that mat that Quang was going to challenge Seacrest.

The directions Quang gave Seacrest were easy to follow and he had no trouble finding the house. Quang instructed him to go around to the door on the side of the house to gain entrance to the room. At just a few minutes before 4 o'clock Seacrest knocked on the side door that was opened by Quang, who invited him in.

There was no love lost between the two men and as they walked to the mat Quang asked him if he still wanted to go through with the match.

"I didn't come over here just to talk, you fuck wad!" Rich said. "Unless of course you've decided to back down."

"I can't back out now, not after I saw the gorgeous prize I will get from kicking your white ass! I can hardly wait to get my hands on Jackie's smooth, sexy body." He could almost see the smoke coming out of Rich's head when he said that.

Both guys were wearing sweat pants for the match. Quang took his off and was now wearing only swim shorts. It was the first time Seacrest saw Quang's muscular legs and he was a bit impressed. He wasn't gay by any means but he couldn't help noticing his opponent's strong, smooth pipes that he walked on. Many Asians don't have much body hair and Quang was no exception, plus he shaved off what little hair he had on his legs anyway. They looked smooth as silk!

They got on the mat and faced each other. Seacrest, planning to use his strength and wrestling experience on the smaller Asian, lunged at Quang, trying to grab his legs to take him down, but Quang stepped aside the move and countered that with a take down of his own by sweeping Rich's feet out from under him and he landed face first with a thud! The match didn't last long after that!

As Seacrest reached up with his hands to feel the blood coming out of his nose, Quang, who was well trained in martial arts, quickly moved around and jumped on his opponent's back. He sat on the small of Seacrest's back and reached down and pulled his arms up and across his legs into a camel clutch wrestling hold. Quang then cupped his hands and pulled Seacrest's face back toward himself to fully control him.

He then held the head in place with his left hand and at the same time took the knuckle of his right hand and forcefully pushed it into Seacrest's neck, right into his carotid artery. His training taught him the exact location of the carotid artery and by pushing his knuckle into it, it closed off the blood to the beaten man's brain. In less than 10 seconds Seacrest was old cold and at the mercy of his Vietnamese opponent. Quang knew that if he wanted to he could have killed him but that wasn't his purpose. He wanted to humiliate him because of his arrogance and he wanted him to be conscious when he kissed Jackie.

Quang then got off the unconscious man and went and got some rope and tied his arms behind his back. Still completely under, he had no fight left in him against the Asian. Quang then moved around to the front of the prone white man who was lying on his stomach, knelt down in front of him with his knees up against his face, and lifted up his head and cradled it on his smooth knees. He then bent down and kissed him on his lips. The Vietnamese man was in total control.

Even though Seacrest was still out cold, when Quang kissed his lips a lump formed in his pants, showing the Asian that, even though out cold, there was a desire for the man's cock. Very interesting, thought Quang. Still not finished with him, the handsome Asian then pulled down his swimsuit and opened Seacrest's mouth and slid his 8 inch cock in and fucked his mouth until he shot his cum in his mouth. The white man's dick became hard as a rock then.

Quang then said to the knocked out man, "I hope you like that because there's a lot more where that came from."

Quang then put Seacrest back down on the mat on his stomach and went over and slid the vintage workout apparatus across the floor and right next to the mat where the beaten man was lying. It was very heavy but Quang was stronger than he looked and with some difficulty he was able to move it right next to where the prone lifeless body of Seacrest was lying.

The machine at one time had heavy metal bars at the lower end that were spring loaded for resistance whenever a person used it to do leg lifts. The leg lift attachment had been removed leaving just the framework in place.

It also had heavy metal handle bars at the upper end that was also spring loaded and where a person could do arm lifts under pressure from the springs. Everything except the bars were removed. It was about six feet long and had a heavy padded seat in the middle where the person working out could sit.

With some difficulty Quang moved the 180 pound Seacrest to the machine and placed him on the seat on his stomach. He first strapped his waist in place so he couldn't fall off, then stretched his arms out and strapped his wrists onto the front part of the machine. Lastly he moved his legs around to the back and strapped his legs onto that bar, knees bent and feet pointing up towards the bar. So in essence Seacrest was strapped tightly to the machine on his stomach with his arms and legs strapped tightly to the bars on either end. Quang admired his handiwork and was looking forward to getting between Jackie's legs.

Quang then added a contraption to the unit at the front that reached out a bit from the machine and enabled him to fasten Rich's head into it with head straps. Next Quang went to his closet and brought out a spider clamp that he put in Rich's mouth so the bound man couldn't close it. A spider clamp is a bracket that fits on one's face and has a small piece of soft rubber on each side that holds the mouth open. If the person who has it attached tries to wiggle it out somehow the claws on the edges dig into the cheeks, making it very uncomfortable. So it's much better for the submissive person to just accept whatever the dominant man administers to him. By using the spider clamp Quang was at his leisure to slide his 8 inch cock into Seacrest's mouth whenever he chose to and the bound man could do nothing but lie there and watch!

After securing Seacrest to the machine he called Jackie and asked her if she wanted to come over to his house and see how well her boyfriend and he were doing. Jackie, thinking that perhaps they ironed out their differences, said she'd be right over. Quang gave her directions to the house and instructions to come in the side door.

Fifteen minutes later she arrived and Quang greeted her at the door. "Come on in, Jackie. You can see for yourself how the wrestling went," he said. He then walked her into the garage and she saw Rich completely trussed up and unable to move. The timing was just right as the beaten man had just come out of his nap. His arms couldn't move, his legs couldn't move, his rump couldn't move, and his head was held in place and unable to move too.

Jackie walked over to him and asked him what happened. He couldn't say a word with that thing holding his mouth open. "I guess I'm all Quang's according to the bet," she said happily as she stooped down and looked right into his face.

"Then she looked at Quang and asked him what the mouth contraption was for and he answered, "If I want to stick my cock in his mouth how would he prevent me from doing it?" They looked at each other and she said to him, smiling, "Really? Show me what you mean, Quang."

Quang said okay and pulled down his swimsuit and out popped his enormous 8 inch cock. Jackie gasped when she saw his snake, "Wow, Quang! Can you give me a demonstration?"

"Sure," he said as he sidled over to where Seacrest was lying on that machine with his head sticking out and, after stroking his dick to get it as hard as he could, slid it into the forced-open mouth of the white man.

"That is SO neat!" she said. "What do you do now?" Jackie really wanted the Asian man to face fuck him and to cum in his mouth.

Quang didn't disappoint. He slowly moved his cock into the defeated man's mouth, sliding it in and out against the lifelike feel of the contraption that held the mouth open, and in a few minutes he groaned and held the man's head tightly as he exploded into his mouth. She not only loved seeing his cock in his mouth but she also loved seeing Quang's muscles flexing as he held his head still.

Jackie LOVED seeing what Quang did to her former arrogant boyfriend. Seacrest began sobbing and tears flowed from his eyes, he was so humiliated. "Oh, Quang, that really turned me on! I feel so horny now!"

"Shall we do something about THAT, too?" Quang asked her.

"I would LOVE to," she said. "Where's your bedroom?"

"What about right over there on that soft mat? It's very comfortable and besides Rich there would have to watch us have sex."

"Sure, why not!" she exclaimed as she went over to the mat and removed the short skirt she was wearing. She wasn't even wearing panties and the sight of her body would turn any man on! Jackie came prepared for anything just in case there was something to be prepared for.

Quang followed her over and after pulling down his shorts, baring his big dick, they lay together on the mat. She got on top of her new lover and when he slid his cock into her pussy she almost came at once. His dick felt so good in her pussy, causing her to become nearly delirious at how good it felt, and she almost passed out from the wonderful feeling of him fucking her. By the time Quang unloaded his seed in her she had cum five times!

After having great sex they lay there satisfied and exhausted. Then they rubbed each other's bodies and she asked him, "Quang, do you like oral sex?"

"Yes, I LOVE it. Either way. Why?"

She replied, "I do too," and kissed him on his lips then climbed up on his chest and lowered her pussy right onto his face and told him to start licking. Quang did a great job with her, first licking the insides of her smooth thighs, then teasing her by licking along her cunt, until finally burying his tongue in the moistness of her pussy. It was almost too much for her to stand and she gave out a yell and came all over his face.

Jackie knew she had found the man she wanted to marry and there was no way she was gonna let him go. And the beaten and bound Rich had to lie on that apparatus and watch as his master fucked the hell out of his ex-girlfriend!

*****

A few days later Quang removed the contraption that was on Seacrest's mouth and he was able to talk again. It was a big relief for him to have that thing taken off, not only so he could talk again but it was causing a lot of discomfort.

"Thanks," Rich said. "How long are you gonna keep me tied up like this?"

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" Quang said as he stood right in front of him with his bare cock hanging down about three inches from his face.

"Yes. Please let me go. I just want to go back home and away from Iowa City. I'm never going to treat anyone like I have been, especially women. Please untie me."

Quang then said to him, "Before I even think about letting you up there's one unfinished business we haven't done. I told you that you would wind up kissing my ass and you haven't done it yet. So here's my ass. Kiss it," and he turned around and put his behind in Rich's face.

Quang's rear end felt so smooth to Rich that it almost felt like a girl's ass, sort of like Jackie's! So he reached out with his mouth as far as he could and kissed the Asian's ass cheeks for as long as his captor allowed him to.

Then Quang thought about for a moment and said to him, "If you try something stupid after I untie you, you will be right back here where you are now except next time it will be worse for you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand. I'm not going to try anything. You showed me how big an asshole I've been. I'm very sorry I was like that."

Quang first untied his legs from the contraption before he went around to the front. "Here. Before I untie your hands I want you to kiss my cock."

"Okay!" he said as if was hoping to.

Quang then began rubbing his cock to get it good and hard and when it was its full length of 8 inches he held it in front of Seacrest's face and told him to kiss it. Seacrest not only kissed it but started to lick it too. He first licked the head then licked all along the shaft, finishing up by licking Quang's balls. "I also want you to kiss my thighs," Quang said, obviously really enjoying the attention he was getting to his penis. It was also obvious that Rich enjoyed doing it.

Rich for the first time kissed the Asian's smooth, supple thighs and his own dick began hardening. "I love your legs, Quang. And I love your smooth cock and your tasty cum and your nice ass. You have really become my master," he humbly said. "But I beg you to let me up so I can go home."

12