Who Done It? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-u-c-k," Dan moaned as they went back to sucking and licking him. One or both of them were playing with his balls.

Besanna liked the noises her dad was making while they sucked and licked him. She was excited about seeing his cum shooting out. What would it taste like? Would she like it or gag?" Her aunt had told her that she might do either. She saw that there was a clear liquid oozing from him.

Melissa saw her niece staring at her brother's pre-cum. She whispered, "That means he's close to cumming, taste it. "

Her tongue licked at the few drops on top of his cockhead. It didn't taste bad and she kept licking it. She rose back up to peek at him, "I really like doing this to you."

Dan arched his back off of the bed, "I'm going to cum!"

"Besanna honey, get back down on him, quickly!"

Besanna was lowering her mouth back to her dad's cock when she was surprised by white hot sperm shooting out! She joined her aunt who was still licking him; his next shot went right into her mouth. The two women licked continuously at the head. Together they not only got every drop but shared it all.

Dan watched as his sister and daughter started licking his cum off of each other. Then he saw them start to play, but not with him.

Both women were in a bad way and it was time they got off too. Melissa and Besanna had discovered by accident something very special that only two women could share. Intertwining their legs, they brought their vaginas together. They tried to call it pussy to pussy but the special feelings they were receiving just made that descriptive word wrong. They hadn't given up trying to find a way to describe it, only calling it their special way.

"Relax big brother and watch the show." They were doing this for him as well as each other.

A totally different kind of sensation was filling them up. It started from soft silky smooth flesh, lubricated with moisture only in a woman's body. Both women reveled in the sweet slippery pleasure spreading through their bodies.

Dan had never seen two women having sex before and couldn't take his eyes away. He felt their passion, could see their depth of feeling.

"AW..Hm...AH...Ooh"!! Besanna was trembling as flashes of sweet sensation flowed between the two joined women. Their most sensitive flesh radiated ecstasy between aunt and niece. Strong, raw delicate waves of pure pleasure filled them up.

"YES...YES"!! Melissa was growing hotter and hotter with each passing second! They seemed to melt into each other. Building, growing, faster and faster, both women were immersed in a pure gratification of the senses!

They both screamed as they were engulfed in a tidal wave of unity and euphoria! This was followed by their shaking and quivering and mumbling incoherently! The room echoed with their shuddering and convulsing until they dropped apart, exhausted.

They managed to crawl and lay beside Dan who held them in his arms. Besanna and Melissa had experienced something that was not known to them just a few short weeks before. This was something each of them would want to give to the other from now on.

Panting as they tried to recover, all three just enjoyed being a tangle of arms and legs.

Besanna was the first of the two women to recover. She kissed her dad and looked into his eyes. "This all came about because of you."

"Me?"

"I wanted you and thought about doing stuff with you and so did she. Neither of us expected this." She kissed him. I want to wait until it is just you and me before I have you in me the first time."

Dan glanced at his sister.

Melissa smiled at her brother. "She's a virgin and wants her first time to be special and with you."

Dan kissed his daughter, "I promise it will be everything you want it to be."

"I'm going to have to get on birth control first dad."

Dan shook his head, "Yeah, that's a very good idea."

Melissa rubbed her leg across her brother's pubic hair. "In the meantime, you owe us some more cum. They both started kissing him at the same time again.

"Actually dad you owe her more cum."

Dan thought the threesome was finished for the day. "Don't you want to join us?"

"Dad, your sister has wanted to feel your hard cock in her pussy for a long time. I have no problem with her being first, she deserves it."

Melissa got on her elbows. "Stick your tongue out." She started to lick his tongue. "Your daughter wants you to make her get off with that tongue of yours. She hasn't experienced that either."

She felt his cock start to grow. Grabbing her nieces hand she placed it on his hardening cock. "Honey, I think we have his attention."

Besanna moved so her mouth was inches above her dad's cock and she was facing him. He wasn't fully hard yet. Placing her fingers around the base, she opened her lips and slid her mouth all the way down his cock. She kept it in her mouth as long as she could, and let it out as he got harder. "I like sucking you. I like sucking my boyfriend but I just don't want to finish him off that way. I always got him off with my hand in a paper towel. That's why I never saw a guy shoot cum until this."

The sight of Besanna sucking his cock was too much. He couldn't just be the one being given to.

Dan rolled over breaking contact with them both. He grabbed his sister and pushed her on her back. His hand on her pussy let him know that she was wet. Getting between her legs he looked into her eyes. "We've waited long enough."

Her entire body felt those words. She held her breath as she watched in anticipation at what her brother was going to do.

Dan placed the head of his cock just at the opening and very slowly slid it all of the way inside of her!

"A-A-H-H!!" Melissa's body arched off of the bed as she felt every single inch slide into her. "Oh yes!"

Besanna had never even thought about how it would be to see two other people having sex until she saw her aunt and dad that day. Melissa had waited for this moment for a long time, plus she was getting nothing at home with a husband that just wasn't interested anymore. She was happy for her.

With his cock still sliding in and out of his sister, he winked at her. Can you make you and me both get off? I think someone needs her pussy licked."

Melissa kissed him, "Hurry, I want you back where you are, really bad." With that they moved positions.

Dan lay back down, "Besanna come over here and sit on my face." He chuckled because her reaction was written all over her face. "You're turning a nice shade of red."

Melissa wasted no time straddling him and sliding down his hard cock. "Mm...I really need this."

Dan sucked in his breath, "Oh...yeah, your pussy feels so wet and hot."

Besanna saw that her aunt had climbed on top of her dad, her legs on either side of his, and they had started fucking again. She threw her leg over her dad and sat on his chest. "I really don't know what you want me to do." She was glad when he used his hands to guide her.

Dan could smell a musky scent coming from her. Good, it meant his daughter was turned on by everything that was happening. "I would have thought that you and Melissa might have tried this."

She stared at her dad as he used his fingers to spread her labia. She shook her head, her pussy lips. "Ah—h—h, lick me some more dad"! She answered her dad as best as she could as he continued to attack her pussy. "I...AH...th-think...MM...that we will...AH..., I...AH...wanted you...AH...to be th...MM...the first."

Her brother's hard cock felt so good inside of her. It made her mad at herself because they hadn't done this before! Judging from Besanna's reaction he also knew what his mouth was for besides kissing.

Dan could never have even dreamed of this, not this. His sister was bouncing up and down on his hard cock and his daughter was moaning a constant stream of half words because he had his tongue torturing her virgin pussy.

Besanna had never felt anything like what her dad was doing to her. She doubted her boyfriend could have done it. Boys his age were all about their own pleasure. Her vibrator could only come in second place.

The room filled with the sounds of passion. All three were experiencing sensations that were making them rocket upwards toward an explosive finish.

As a wonderful heat spread through her Melissa had never realized just how much she missed this. She wished that Jimmy hadn't just turned off the way he had. Then she shook her head, NO! She would have no thoughts that would bring her down, not when she was ready to have an orgasm because of her brother.

"Dad...AH...this feels...so...so...AH...Wow!"

Melissa reached around her niece her hands finding her breasts. Besanna's reaction was to lean back so the two could kiss.

Dan moved a little so his voice wasn't muffled by his daughter being on top of him, "I want both of you cum for me!"

Melissa was close, very close. She was bouncing on top of him, making her brother's hard cock slam into her! Her movements were becoming jerky as her pleasure grew. He felt so wonderful inside of her. Her niece's lips were softly pressed against hers. When Besanna panted and moaned it seemed like Melissa was swallowing the words.

Besanna's brain had shut down. She was only capable of reaction as her young body raced to a climax. The springs on the bed protested have one man and two women passionately fucking their brains out on top of it.

Dan arched himself off of the bed. "I'M CUMMING!!"

Melissa could feel her brother's hard cock throbbing deep inside of her. Years of wanting and now getting made her explode into her second orgasm. "Yes! Yes! CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME!"

"I'M CUMMING DAD!" Besanna did her best to stay on top of her dad as pleasure rocketed through her!

It seemed each of them reaching a release made the others soar a little higher, made the sensations last a little longer. Finally, their energy drained, they became a tangle of arms and legs on the bed. The only noise was one man and two women trying to breathe.

Melissa was spent. Getting off twice after such a long dry spell was pleasantly exhausting.

Finally after several minutes, Dan chuckled, "This was much better than baseball. I think I'm going to have to get some vitamins."

Besanna was smiling, "Thank you. You both have made me so happy I made this happen." She knew she would be just as glad when her dad would be the first man inside of her.

12