Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know how I feel about it. Marge ruined my life; I could never forgive her for that. I don't have any sympathy for her, but I don't feel the anger anymore. It's over, and I just want to move on," Kathy said.

I kept waiting for Kathy to bring up the fact that her seduction by Raphael Garza saved my life, but she never mentioned it. It occurred to me later that Kathy wasn't aware that I knew about the plan to kill me if she didn't fall for the seduction. I guess Kathy decided that I didn't need to know that my life had been in jeopardy, and she wasn't going to try to use that information to her advantage. I should have known that is the way Kathy would have handled it. She would not put unfair pressure on me.

SEPTEMBER 1st

When I went in for my shoulder surgery, Kathy was with me, and she was waiting for me when I came out of surgery. She stayed with me for five weeks during my recovery, helping me with my exercises, cooking meals, keeping me company and sleeping in the guest room. When she left to go back to her mother's house on September 1st,, she let me know that if I wanted her back, all I had to do was call her.

Several times during her stay I thought about what she had done with the phony, Raphael Garza, and it would make me angry all over again. I almost brought the subject up several times, but in the end, decided against it. There wasn't anything new I could say about it. I had vented my feelings in detail to Kathy a few times, and I didn't think there was anything to be gained by attacking her again. I also found it hard to justify berating her for what she did, knowing full well that I might very well be dead if Kathy had not cheated on me.

I knew Kathy had to be dealing with the same irony. She felt guilty about the damage she did to our marriage, but if she hadn't slept with the weasel, the cartel thugs would have killed me.

Kathy left only an hour earlier, and I missed her already, and I was going to have to make a decision soon for both our sakes. I knew which way I was leaning, but I needed to give myself a little more time to be sure.

I just hoped that Kathy had the patience to wait for me to make my decision. Only time will tell.

The End