Who Knew She Loved Cock

Story Info
Mom surprises her son.
1.2k words
4.28
191k
129
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my bedroom stroking my cock. I had been particularly horny the past week and I decided I needed to cum. I was naked on the bed pulling on my dick. I guess I was making a racket because my Mom knocked on the door.

"Everything okay in there Kevin?"

I told my Mom that I was good and it got quiet for a few seconds. I thought that she had walked away. This will teach me for not locking my door. Mom burst in and her eyes went wide. I had my prick in hand and I was hard as could be. It got deathly quiet before my mother walked further into my room. She sat down on the edge of the bed and she reached over and took hold of my cock.

"You don't have to do that," she said to me.

I was totally shocked when my Mom lowered her face and she took my cock in her mouth. Fuck, did that feel so good. As my mother bobbed up and down I brought my hips up and I fed my Mom my rod. You could hear slurping sounds as Mom took me deep in her throat. This wasn't one of those deals where the woman only licks the head. No, my mother was sliding down right to the base of my cock.

Mom moved her hand from my cock and she began to massage my balls. I thought I had gone to heaven. If I thought that working on my balls was good, my mother did me one better. She stopped rubbing my nuts and she took a finger and probed my ass. Mom slowly pushed a digit up into my bottom. I could feel her wiggling that finger around inside me.

Mom must have touched my prostate. My cock felt huge and I thought I was getting close to blowing. I was right. My mother's mouth and her finger pushed me right to the edge. I arched my back up and I flooded my Mom's mouth with my seed. It felt like someone had turned a hose on. I was gushing like mad and Mom was working hard to get all of my cream into her mouth.

Have you ever had one of those times when you came so hard that your balls ached? That was one of these times. Mom was slurping up my white cream. Some of it was dripping down her chin. She used a finger to gather it up and put it back in her mouth. I have to tell you, I was spent. I looked to see my mother gulping down my explosion. She smiled at me as she pulled away.

"I've been hearing you stroking yourself for weeks now. I couldn't take it any longer," she told me.

I considered myself the luckiest twenty year old on the planet. I can guess what you are thinking. Was I able to get my Mom into bed and fuck her. Not yet, I hate to tell you. I brought up the subject but Mom was reluctant to let that happen. She said she will suck me from time to time and she has. When she goes down on me if feels like someone hooked up a vacuum cleaner to my dick.

Mom ends up swallowing my load every time. She is not one to spit me out. I have tried to loosen my mother up. One morning I walked out into the kitchen naked and there stood my Mom. I came up behind her and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I caught her completely by surprise. Mom had a shirt and pants on at the time. I started to rub my cock against her pants. I was sliding up and down her crack.

Mom was able to flip around and she told me to stop.

"If I let you do that Kevin, it will never stop."

What was wrong with that, I thought? I finally got an idea. Mom was taking a shower. I waited until I heard her get out of the tub. Mom was drying her body off when I barged into the bathroom. I walked over and pulled the towel away. Her big boobs and pussy were exposed to me.

"Please Kevin, no!"

I'm sorry, I couldn't take it any longer. I turned my mother towards the vanity. I told her to bend at the waist. She did this reluctantly. I took my erect cock and I fitted it to her gash. Her pussy was all wet and I pushed into my mother for the first time. She tried fighting it briefly but then she gave in.

"Oh my God!" she kept saying out loud.

I just had to have my Mom this way. I was thrusting hard into my mother's tight pussy. Her muscles were gripping me hard. I could feel her pussy writhing as I buried my hard meat in her body. Mom soon began to push back against me. We were getting into a fucking motion. There was no doubt my Mom needed a good fucking and I was going to give it to her.

I reached around and found her tits. I started to pinch her nipples with my finger tips. That must have set my mother off. Her body began to shake and she had this wild orgasm. I kept pumping my dick into Mom as I worked on her hard nips.

"Oh Fuck!" My Mom yelled out loud.

This was the moment where I pushed her over the edge. I was getting close as well. We came together this first time we had sex. Mom clamped down hard and she milked my hard rod. I could feel my seed squirting deep inside my Mom's body. I never thought having sex could be this intense. I had a big load stored up that day. I kept thrusting into my Mom and she got every hot drop of my love offering.

I stood there for the longest time. My cock was still inside my Mom. I think we were just trying to calm ourselves down.

"I can't believe we did that together," my Mom told me.

I finally pulled out and we got ourselves cleaned up. Mom told me afterwards that her sex life with my Dad wasn't very good. When she saw me naked in my bedroom she couldn't take it any longer. She said she was trying to be good and not have intercourse with me. She didn't feel that way any longer. Whenever my Dad was away, Mom and I were fucking. It seemed like she couldn't get enough of my cock.

Thankfully, my Mom is on birth control. It feels so much better fucking my Mom with my bare cock. She seems to like it as well. It turns out my Mom is a cum addict. When I am fucking her she screams for me to seed her tummy. I seem to have a big pool of cum for my Mom each time we do the deed. Here I was thinking about moving out of the house and getting my own place.

I'm hanging around now and giving my Mom the cock she needs and deserves.