Who Needs a Spa for a Facial?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, I'm still not sure what brought all that on after all these years. You never seemed to like doing anything like that before." I added.

"I wasn't sure I did like it. I'm not sure I love it, but I did love the reaction I got out of you. Obviously you like to give a girl a facial. That is what they call it isn't dear, a facial?"

I chuckled at first when I heard her say the word 'facial'. Then it hit me, where did she hear that word? My most ladylike wife would not hear that in passing conversation in her weekly Bible study class. I immediately whipped my head up and found her standing looking directly at me, without the help of her mirror this time. She was also in that true wifely stance with her hands on her hips glowering rather than just looking down at me now.

"Uh, I think I've heard them called that somewhere. Why? Um, where did you hear that term?" I shifted to tying the other shoe now, still seeing her legs out of the corner of my eye as they rocked to one side. "Oh I didn't hear the word. I've just seen the word. I saw it on the computer a few times over the last couple of weeks. Seems someone in this house has done a search on a naughty site or two for pictures and videos of facials."

Busted!

"And to think up until now I thought a facial was something a girl got only at an expensive spa. Little did I know all this time I could get a free one from my husband." My wife now had her arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh." That was all that would come out of my mouth even though my brain was offering up a dozen lame excuses I could use to weasel my way out of this predicament. 'Oh it must have been your son when he was home on spring break.' Yeah, right that was last month. 'I know you saw something, but it was from some of those nasty advertisements I get as junk spam in my e-mail; I was curious and just took a quick look that is all...'

"I also noticed you had looked up 'blow jobs' and 'hand jobs'. I already know you like me to do you with my hands. Why didn't you ever ask me to give you one of those, you know, blow jobs?" She came over and sat next to me at the end of our bed.

I was feeling both uncomfortable at being caught and confused at what she was asking at the moment. It was as if she was trying to be understanding for something I knew she should be berating me over.

"What are you saying? Aren't you thoroughly ticked you found me looking at porn?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm ticked. Why do you look at porn when you have me to have sex with? I thought you were satisfied with our sex life. You never told me otherwise."

"I do enjoy our love life. I don't know I guess there has always been a fascination with those things."

"What things, the blow jobs and hand jobs?"

"Yea, but they sound awful dirty now that you are saying them that way out loud."

"Maybe because they are dirty when it's not your own wife you want to do it with. Why didn't you just ask me?"

"I guess I thought I already had when we talked about how you didn't like doing that very much with your other boyfriends. Then you never offered after that to do it to me. I just assumed you didn't like it and never wanted to get you riled up about it. We've enjoyed ourselves otherwise, in so many other ways over the years."

"But still, you have obviously had a fantasy about getting a blowjob or giving a woman a facial. Right?"

"Well, yes, I suppose."

"I also know you must have acted on that fantasy at least once, as last Tuesday after you obviously scoured the internet for some very graphic facial clips you must have played with yourself and made a huge mess. I'd say this was not the first time, but it was the first time I found evidence."

"You what?" I looked at her with an astonished look and was afraid at what I had done to our marriage now.

"You missed a puddle or two underneath the monitor. I was sitting there IMing one of your sons later that morning and saw them. At first I thought it was something leaking from the new monitor, but once I touched it I knew it was a deposit you must have left from shooting yourself at the pretty picture on the screen. I just wonder which of those pretty girls it was."

I hung my head. What could I say now that would make anything she was thinking would seem any less wrong? Only she said something next I would not have expected...

She reached up and put her hand to my chin and pulled head around to look at her. "I don't like it, but I also realized after being upset early on you may have needed something I haven't been giving you. A good old rub down of 'Little Stephen' in the shower doesn't cut it all the time. With our pup there literally nosing in on us in bed you haven't been getting as much as you want I can see now. To be honest, neither have I. I really miss you doing me, you know, down there, too. In the shower is nice, but its not as satisfying or relaxing as laying in bed and having you do it to me."

"So what are you saying? You aren't ready to throw me out on my ear or my 'little disgusting male protrusion'? You must be mad at me."

"I was mad. I was actually sure I would still be mad after you did what you did all over me in the shower earlier. But the look on your face and the sheer amount of squirt that came out that little toy of yours made me start to rethink my anger. When I felt myself being turned on by having you do that to my face I knew it was all over. I knew I wanted to have you do that to me again. I wanted to see you, what is it called, yes cum like that again. I couldn't be mad at you anymore."

"I don't believe it. Then why didn't you tell me this after we got out of the shower. I would have done something to reciprocate right then. You were really that turned on by it all?"

I saw in that pretty face a blush come over her skin that I had not seen in some time. "I didn't want to fully admit it to myself then. The wife in me didn't want to let you off the hook that easy. Besides, as I was toweling off watching your 'Little Stephen' swing between your legs in there I knew I would get another chance tonight even if we had to do it in the shower again away from our other furry little one there." She nodded down at our puppy that lay on his favorite pillow.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You are something else. You aren't mad about my porn watching?"

"I didn't day that. I want you to stop looking at those other women, unless of course, it's with me and we are trying to find a new position to do it in or a new wrinkle on oral sex." She looked up at me and winked. "And by the way I was and I still am horny."

Needless to say we never made it out of our bedroom this morning. We made love, real love in our own bed for the first time in several months. I still don't know if our puppy remained on his pillow or where he went during the whole encounter but we were never interrupted. Maybe he knew too, that we really did love one another, and 'mommy and daddy' needed this alone time.

12