Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
David returns from school to find Lisa is leaving him.
2.6k words
167.1k
30
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers

Chapter 2: Absence Makes the Hart Grow Fonder

When I arrived at my hotel in Costa Mesa I called Lisa to let her know I arrived safely and to give her my phone number. Lisa told me that she already missed me but she sounded like she was okay.

As I had promised I called her every night that week and every night Lisa told me she loved me and missed me terribly and wished I didn't have to be away from her. When I called Lisa on Saturday night she told me that she was horny. She said, "I wish you were here so I could suck your cock like I did just before you left and I want to feel your cock inside my cunt. I need you with me."

I couldn't believe she was talking like this on the phone. Normally she only talks like that when we are making love and then only when she is extremely horny. I thought that maybe this would be a good time to try having phone sex, so I said, "Lisa, what are you wearing?

Lisa said, "What do you mean what am I wearing?

"Why don't you take you clothes off?"

"Take my clothes off to talk on the phone? What's the matter with you?"

"I thought we might try having phone sex."

"Phone sex? Are you perverted or something? I don't want phone sex, I want you in my bed."

I could tell that my suggestion had pissed her off a little so I didn't pursue it any further. We talked for a little longer then I told her I loved her and we hung up.

Our calls on Sunday and Monday were much like Saturday's call except that I didn't try to suggest phone sex.

When I called her Tuesday night I got no answer. I kept trying till nine o'clock my time (midnight Lisa's time) still without an answer. I was worried that I had been unable to reach Lisa so I called her at her office Tuesday morning during a break in my class. I was relieved to hear her voice when she answered her phone. I asked her where she had been and told her that I had called several times up till midnight. Lisa said, "I'm sorry. The girls at work felt sorry for me being home alone so they took me out last night for dinner and drinks and I guess I just lost track of the time. I got home around 12:30."

"Why didn't you call me when you got home?"

"It was after midnight. I thought it was too late and I didn't want to wake you."

I said, "It's three hours earlier out here. I was still up studying for my class."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about the time difference."

I asked, "Did you have a good time with your friends?"

"Yes. It was just what I needed. I think it was good for me to get out of the apartment for the evening."

I agreed with her. I said, "You shouldn't be alone all the time. Go out and have some fun. It'll make the time go faster."

The call ended in the usual way with exchanges of 'I love you' and the click of Lisa's phone being hung up.

On Thursday night Lisa told me that I didn't have to call her Friday night as she would be going out with the girls from work again and they were planning a big evening starting with dinner and ending with some bar hopping. I asked her who was driving and she said, that they were going to take cabs everywhere they went. I told Lisa to have a good time and that I would call her Saturday.

I couldn't get Lisa on the phone Saturday evening nor all day Sunday. I finally reached her at ten o'clock eastern time. I asked her where she had been all weekend and she said, that she had gone home to visit her parents. I asked her why she didn't call me from her parents house and tell me where she was. I said, "I was worried when I couldn't reach you."

Lisa responded, "I'm sorry I didn't call but I kept trying to figure out when the best time to call you would be and the time difference kept confusing me. I guess I thought you would call me at my parents house."

"I would have if I had known you were going to be there."

"Don't get angry with me. I said I was sorry. It won't happen again."

Both of us were a little tense now so I changed the subject. I asked about her parents then I talked about how the class was going and finally ended the call with 'I love you' and Lisa returned the sentiment.

For the next few days our daily chats were back to normal. That is until Thursday. When I called Lisa at 7:30 that evening she told me she was getting ready to go out and meet her friends for dinner. As she was talking I heard a sound on the phone like a door opening and closing. It wasn't loud but I was sure that's what it sounded like. As Lisa continued to talk I listened carefully for any other noises. I heard nothing except Lisa's voice for about ten seconds then I heard a male voice in the background say "Are you ready? Opps, didn't know you were on the phone."

I asked "Who was that?"

Lisa said, "Who was what?"

"Who's voice did I just hear in the background?"

"Voice? Oh, must be the television. I forgot that I had it on."

Right after that Lisa said, "I have to get going." and rushed the call to an end.

When I hung up the phone I sat staring out the window. I had a knot in my stomach. I had no reason to believe that Lisa would lie to me but that voice didn't sound like it came from the television. I hadn't heard any sound in the background before I heard the door open and closed and I heard nothing after the man's voice. Could Lisa have had a man in our apartment. I picked up the phone and called Lisa again. No answer. I waited till nine o'clock my time and tried to call her again. No answer. After that I called every half hour till 11:30 PM my time and still got no answer.

That night I had a dream about Lisa. In the dream Lisa was making love to me but I couldn't feel anything. As I watched Lisa take my cock into her mouth and run her tongue over the head I felt no sensation at all. I could see that my cock was erect and when she pulled it out of her mouth I could see the drop of pre cum leaking from the small hole in the head of my cock, but I had no sensation of even having an erection. I continued to watch in fascination as Lisa continued to suck my cock until it exploded in climax and Lisa held my cock as it ejaculated semen all over her face. As Lisa began to suck the softening cock back into her mouth I realized that it wasn't my cock. In my dream I became aware that I was actually watching from a distance as Lisa made love to another man. I awoke from the dream covered with sweat. It was 5:30 AM. I didn't get back to sleep that night.

On Friday I called her office and was told that Lisa called in sick. I called her at home but got no answer. I finally got hold of Lisa that evening. I asked "Where were you all night? I called you at 2:30 AM. Then this morning I called your office and they said, you called in sick."

Lisa said, "I guess I had too much to drink last night. I went home around 11:30 and passed out. I woke up this morning with a terrible head ache and my stomach was upset, so I called in sick."

Her story was believable but I wasn't sure if I believed it. I decided not to pursue things any further until I got home. If she had done nothing wrong, and I had no proof that she had done anything wrong, any accusations I made could do a great deal of harm to our relationship.

That weekend I again couldn't get Lisa on the phone. Sunday after noon I even tried calling Lisa's parents. They said, that they hadn't seen her. When I finally got Lisa on the phone late Sunday night she told me that she had gone to her parents house again this weekend. At this point I was becoming very upset but I didn't say anything about my call to her parents. I decided to wait till I got home the following Saturday to sit down with Lisa and find out what was going on.

The last week of class was pure hell for me. My mind was almost always focused on Lisa and what she was doing. Then it hit. I figured out what was going on. Lisa was putting on a charade. She wanted to make me a little crazy. This was her way of telling me that she was angry that I went away to this class and left her alone. It all made sense to me now. Lisa would never cheat on my. I knew how much she loved me. And the lies. Why would she tell me she went to her parents house when she knew I could so easily find out that she was lying.

This revelation took a load off my mind. I was no longer tense, and the burning sensation in my stomach was gone. I was a little angry with Lisa but I also realized it wasn't all her fault. Her codependency was partly my fault. I should have worked on breaking her of that long ago, but I kind of liked having her totally dependent on me. I didn't know how I was going to deal with this when I got home but it would be much easier than dealing with what I had first thought was going on.

Saturday morning, when I got on the plane at John Wayne Airport in Costa Mesa I was nervous about how I was going to deal with Lisa and the games she had been playing on me but I was also very excited about the idea of getting home and making love to her.

I arrived home about six o'clock that evening. When I pulled up at our apartment Lisa's new Lexus was parked in the driveway too close to the street for me to pull in behind her and there was a BMW I didn't recognize parked in front of the apartment. As I got my bags out of the car I hoped that Lisa didn't have company because I wanted Lisa all to myself.

When I entered the apartment I found Lisa sitting on the sofa with a man I had never seen before. The most disturbing thing about this scene was that the guy was holding Lisa's hand. The two of them just looked at me and I just stared back. I didn't say anything because I couldn't grasp what I was seeing. Not being able to do anything else I studied the guy. He looked to be about thirty-five years old, dark hair with a very expensive hair cut. Dark complexion, he looked Italian or maybe Greek. It was difficult to tell how tall he was but I guessed him to be about six feet even. His clothes were very stylish, almost too stylish if you know what I mean. His shoes were expensive Italian loafers. This guy either had money our wanted people to think he had money.

After staring at each other for nearly a minute without speaking I finally broke the ice. "What's going on here? Lisa, who is this guy and why is he holding your hand?"

I could feel myself tensing up but I wasn't sure if it was anger or fear. Probably both.

Lisa said, "David, why don't you sit down so we can talk.?"

I said, "I think I would rather stand right now."

Lisa looked at the guy holding her hand then back at me and said, "Okay, then stand. I guess the best thing to do is be direct and get right to the point. This is Bob. I met him a couple of weeks ago and we fell in love. I am going to leave you and live with Bob."

At that moment I wanted very much to hit someone but I couldn't decide between Lisa or Bob. "What the fuck are you talking about? I have to go out of town for a month so you decide to leave me for this piece of shit?" I pointed at Bob as I said that.

Bob started to stand up but Lisa pulled him back down. "While you were gone I found out there was another whole world out there that you kept me from. Your being away aloud me the freedom to explore and I found Bob or I should say we found each other. I am sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen but you should have known you couldn't keep me totally dependent on you forever."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was making this all my fault. I didn't know how to respond to that and I felt uncomfortable saying anything in front of Mr. $100 hair cut. Finally I said, "Rob or Bob or whatever the hell your name is, why don't you take a walk so that I can talk to my wife alone."

He said, "I don't think so. I am here to protect her."

I said, "I think she needs more protection from you than she does from me." I don't know exactly why I said, that but from the look on his face I had the feeling that I was right.

Lisa said, "I don't want Bob to leave. There's nothing more to say. I just didn't want to leave without telling you. I felt I owed you at least that much."

I said, "You owe me a hell of a lot more than that. Well if you're going to leave then get your shit and get the fuck out of here."

Lisa said, "I've already packed everything." She stood up and Bob followed suit.

Now that Bob was standing I could see that I was bigger than him so I tried to intimidate him a little. "I am going to give you two minutes to get out of here. The next time I see you I won't restrain myself. I will get some amount of satisfaction."

Lisa came over to me and touched my face and said, "I'm sorry." Then she turned and headed for the door.

As the two cars pulled away, Bob's BMW and the new Lexus we had gotten for Lisa just last month, I realized that I had not moved from where I had stopped when I first came into the room. I had never even put down the computer bag that I had slung over my shoulder. I dropped the bag and slumped into a chair. I stared blankly across the room to where just five minutes ago Lisa had been sitting. I didn't understand what had just happened. I felt like I was going to throw up. I bent over and buried my face in my hands and began to cry.

K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Dependent?

“you should have known you couldn't keep me totally dependent on you forever.”

And just what did SHE ever do to be more independent? SHE’S the one who wouldn’t even allow him to go on overnight trips!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Two Weeks?

She meets a guy and decides in TWO WEEKS that she loves him enough to leave her husband?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Very hard to imagine a wife so committed acting so rashly. Perhaps, there is more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Allowed

Is not loud. To is not too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why was he surprised?

He certainly had the right idea that something was wrong until you threw in the magic "she's playing charades" excuse. No one I know would have calmed down at that thought. And didn't he have any friends that could have checked up on her? What about having her Parents check on her? Too many holes in this story. You need a rubber stopper.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories