Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
David finds a video of Lisa's adultery.
2.1k words
4
193.8k
28

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,044 Followers

Chapter 3: World's Funniest Home Videos

Once the crying stopped the drinking started. I finished off the six beers in the refrigerator then started on the vodka that I kept in the freezer. I drank until I either passed out or fell asleep, I don't know which and I really don't think it mattered.

Sunday morning I woke up on the sofa hugging the empty vodka bottle to my chest. I had a major headache and my stomach didn't feel much better. After I showered and changed I felt a little better but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that I had a large hole in my life. I kept thinking about Lisa and the last night we spent together. I just couldn't believe that she could have stopped loving me that quickly. As I though about Lisa making love to me I started imagining Lisa making love to Bob the same way. That was a very painful thought.

I realized that I didn't like thinking about all this so I decide to get drunk again. Problem was I had already finished all there was to drink in the apartment so I had to go to the store to get some beer. It was Sunday so I couldn't get any vodka. When I got to the store I picked up two cases of beer and some food and took it to the check out line. I was going to pay for the beer and food using my bank ATM card. When I ran the card through it said I had 'insufficient funds' for this transaction. This worried me because I knew I had at least $5000 in my checking account. I paid for the beer and food with my credit card and headed for a full service ATM machine to check my balances. When I checked the balances I found that I had a five dollar balance in both the checking account and the savings account. Two weeks ago there had been $5000 in the checking and over $20,000 in the savings account. Had Lisa really cleaned out both accounts?

I was livid. When I got back to the apartment I called Lisa's parents to see if they would tell me how to get in touch with Lisa. They were totally shocked to find out Lisa had left me. All they could say was "There has to be something wrong here. Lisa loves you. We can't believe she would leave you and clean out your savings. It's just not like her. We will try to talk some sense into her when we talk to her."

It occurred to me that Lisa wouldn't have taken that money. Not on her own. She wrote checks in the grocery store but she never did any banking and I don't think she was even aware of how much money we had in our accounts. I figured that it must have been that piece of shit called Bob that got her to empty those accounts. This called for quick action from me. I was going to have to get a good lawyer first thing Monday morning and get my money back before that son-of-a-bitch Bob made it all disappear.

When I got back to the apartment I was still fuming about the money as I popped open a beer. I was too restless to sit down so I paced around the apartment as I drank and cursed out loud. As I was walking around in the bedroom I noticed a small leather gym bag on the floor next to my dresser. I had never seen it before so I knew that it wasn't mine or Lisa's. I picked the bag up, set it on the bed and opened it. Apparently the gym bag belonged to Bob. Inside he had some clean underwear, a tee shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of running shoes. In the very bottom of the bag I found a video camera. When I pulled it out of the bag I discovered that there was still a tape in the camera.

I took the camera into the living room. Because the tape was an 8MM cassette I had to plug the camera into the inputs on the back of my VCR in order to play the tape. I got myself another beer then turned on the TV and VCR. I hit the play button on the camera and sat down to see what was on the tape. When the video started the screen was completely white except for the time and date in the corner which read Thursday 04/10/92 6:37 PM.

As I watched the screen I could see that although the picture was still all white there seemed to be some movement. Suddenly I could see other colors in the picture. Then I realized that I was looking at someone's white shirt as they adjusted the camera. Now I could see that I was looking at what looked like a living room but I didn't recognize it. The camera was pointed at a sofa. After a few seconds a man came into the picture and sat down on the sofa. It was that asshole Bob. He picked up a remote control and started playing with the focus on the camera. I could see the picture get fuzzy, then clear, then it got very sharp and I heard Bob say "Perfect."

Bob aimed the remote toward the camera and it appeared that he pushed a button then the picture disappeared. Immediately after that the picture reappeared and again someone was standing in front of the camera. The date on the video was the same only now the time was 11:22 PM. I heard a voice say "Just let me load up a couple of CDs and I'll be right with you. When the person in front of the camera moved out of the way I saw Lisa sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in her hand. When the music started it I recognized it as the 'Greatest Hits of the Eagles" CD. I had the same one. For a second I wondered if I still did. Lisa look up at Bob as he came over and sat next to her. Lisa was wearing a black skirt and a white cotton short sleeved sweater. Bob looked like he was wearing something he bought at a Polo outlet. Obviously expensive. When he sat down he began talking to Lisa. He said, "I am really glad you decided to go out with me tonight. You can't believe the impact you had on me when I met you Tuesday night. I felt an actual physical pain in my chesty when I found out you were married. I never thought you would give a guy like me a second look but you're here with me now."

It struck me at that moment that Thursday 4/10 was the night I called Lisa and heard a man's voice on the phone. And that is the weekend I couldn't find her.

Lisa responded "I'm not sure why I am here. I know that I shouldn't be. David would die if her knew I went out on a date with another man."

"Stop worrying about David and think of yourself. You're here with me because deep down inside you know you're supposed to be with me tonight."

Lisa started to say something "I don't know about..."

"Lisa, you are a beautiful woman and I know how to appreciate someone like you." Bob leaned over and kissed Lisa softly on the lips. Lisa didn't resist but she said, "I don't think we should be doing this."

Bob kissed her again and said, "I can't help myself. I feel like if I don't kiss you I will explode." Then he kissed her again and this time I could see that Lisa was kissing him back. As the kisses got more passionate Bob ran his hands over the front of Lisa's sweater and squeezed her right breast. Lisa made no attempt to stop him. Bob's hand moved from Lisa's right breast to her left and he continued to kiss her passionately.

I couldn't believe I was sitting there watching Lisa being seduced. I wondered if she knew that the whole thing was being video taped.

Bob broke off the kisses and pulled back from Lisa. I could tell from the look on her face that she was very aroused. Then Bob said "Lisa, I would like very much to see those lovely breasts of your. Please take you sweater off?"

I thought maybe Lisa would stop him her but instead she pulled her sweater off over her head revealing her white bra and turned her back so that Bob could unfasten it. She turned back to him and held his head in her hands as she guided his mouth to her right breast.

I found myself wanting to kill both of them but at the same time I had an erection. I couldn't understand my mix emotions.

As Lisa shifted herself to make it easier for Bob to suck her nipples, her legs separated which gave me a view all the way up her skirt to her white panties. It struck me as odd that she wasn't wearing any hose. Pantyhose or thigh highs. I suspected that she may have removed her pantyhose earlier knowing that she might be having sex with this asshole. I was surprised to find this view erotic. I couldn't take my eyes off the view between Lisa's legs.

In a few minutes Bob stood up, opened his pants and pulled them down along with his jockey shorts displaying his erection. He sat down again and said, "Lisa, if you feel the same way about me as I do about you I want you to take my cock into your mouth."

Lisa looked at him, put her hand behind his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. When she broke the kiss, Lisa went down on him taking his cock as far down her throat as she could. Watching my wife sucking another man's cock was very painful but I couldn't look away.

Lisa sucked on his cock until it exploded in her mouth. It looked like she tried to swallow the load but couldn't quite manage it all and some ran down her chin.

When she had his cock completely empty Lisa stood up and removed her skirt, then her panties and said "Now it's your turn. I want you to fuck my cunt with your tongue until you give me an orgasm then when you cock is hard again I want it inside me. I want you to fuck me deeply and cum inside my pussy."

The language she was using really hurt me. It meant that this asshole had managed to make her as horny on his first try as I had ever been able to make her.

As I sat there watching Bob eat my wife's pussy then penetrated her and fuck her I couldn't stand it. I pulled my cock out and jerked off. When I climaxed I shot my load into Bob's gym bag all over his running shoes. When I looked back at the video Bob was starting his orgasm. When he was done the two of them lay on the sofa for awhile then Bob I noticed Bob reaching his hand under the sofa and he pulled out the remote control. He held it where Lisa couldn't see it and turned off the camera.

The picture on the screen went snowy for a few seconds and came back on. Now the video said Saturday 04/12/92 10:42 PM. When I could make out what I was looking at I realized it was my bedroom. I heard Bob's voice say "Are you ready yet?" and from what seemed to be from another room I heard Lisa say I'll be in a minute. Just then I saw a red light blinking in the corner of the screen and the words Low Battery appeared. Soon the picture disappeared. After that there was nothing else on the tape.

Now I was feeling really crazy. First, this fucking asshole was so self-confident that he would be able to score with Lisa that he set up his video camera to record it. Second, Lisa showed so little resistance and really put on a performance, and finally I had actually masturbated while I watched that asshole fuck my wife.

I went and got myself a beer and kept getting another until I fell asleep on the sofa. Of course I watched the video a couple more times while I was drinking.

K.K.
K.K.
3,044 Followers