Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 05

Story Info
David & Lisa's story continues.
1.4k words
142.6k
24
19

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Chapter 5: Dating

The next morning I decided two things. First, I wasn't going to rush into anything with Lisa. I couldn't let the divorce deadline dictate my behavior toward Lisa, I was going to take my time and make the right decisions. Second, I was going to try and concentrate on my career to make up for lost time. This would keep my mind occupied during this painful period so that I wouldn't constantly be thinking about things Lisa did with Bob.

I talked it over with Lisa and she agreed we should take it slow. We began dating. I would see her two sometimes three times a week for dinner or a movie and most often sex. We were having sex more now than we had been having before our problem. The divorce became final and we both decided that was okay.

Things seemed to be going fine. I got a promotion at work and Lisa accepted that I had to travel occasionally. Then one evening Lisa called me and said that she was going on a date with another man. I objected but Lisa said, "After all we are not married anymore and I think we both need to date other people to make sure that if and when we get together permanently it is right for both of us. I didn't want her to date other men but I could tell from the resolve in her voice that she was going to do it whether I agreed or not. I asked her if she was going to have sex with him and she said she didn't know.

So, Lisa began dating other men. Not often, once or twice a month but I still didn't like it. At least she didn't seem to date the same guy more than once or twice. She wouldn't tell me if she was having sex with them. She said that what she did on her dates was none of my business. I tried to get her to stop but she just said, "If you want me you are just going to have to wait till I am ready to go back to being monogamous."

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to know if she was having sex with the men she was dating. I guessed that she was but I had to know for sure. On one of the nights that I knew she had a date I parked near her apartment after Lisa got home from work and waited for her date to arrive. At eight o'clock a car pulled up in front of Lisa's apartment. The guy who got out of the car looked to be about forty years old, five feet seven inches tall, maybe 160 pounds. Before he could get to the door Lisa came out and met him halfway to the car. Lisa kissed him then they walked to the car. Lisa's date opened the door for her and she got in. He walked around to the drivers side and got in.

When they pulled away from the curb I followed them. They drove to a Mexican restaurant located in a shopping center and went inside. As soon as they were inside I went to pizza parlor next door to the Mexican restaurant and got a small pizza and two Cokes to go. I ate the Pizza in my car as I waited for Lisa and her date to finish their dinner. They came out of the restaurant about forty-five minutes later and I followed them as they drove to his house.

The house was out of town in a subdivision where the houses are on large wooded lots. This allowed me to sneak up close to the house after Lisa and her date went in. When I got to a window where I could see in, Lisa and her date were standing in the living room kissing. The guy had his hands on Lisa's ass and was pulling the back of her skirt up to expose her the black satin panties that covered Lisa's sexual playground. What I was watching was making me both angry and aroused at the same time. As I watched I kept thinking 'Why doesn't she stop him? Why is she letting him do that?' I wanted to go knock on the door and put a stop to this but I knew that if I did it would ruin any chance I had of getting back together with Lisa.

Now he had his hands inside Lisa's panties massaging the hard rounded globes of her ass. This went on for only a short time then Lisa finally reached back and pulled his hands out of her panties. I was greatly relieved until Lisa dropped to her knees in front of him and fished his cock out of his pants. As soon as she had it in her hand she began stroking it as she watched it become erect. When it was nearly fully erect she slipped the head into her mouth and began giving her date one of the blow jobs that only I should be getting from her. It occurred to me that Lisa had really gotten into giving oral sex over the last few months

Why was she behaving this way? What had happened that had changed her so much. And what had happened to me that would make me stand here and watch and do nothing to stop her. How could I still love this woman. I continued watching until I saw his seed spewing into Lisa's mouth. As I watched it begin to run down her chin drip down onto her blouse I decided I couldn't watch any more. I quickly went back to my car and drove home.

When I talked to Lisa the next day I didn't say anything. I was so angry, but mostly with myself for tolerating that behavior. Well I was stuck. After all I loved her, didn't I?

Things continued this way for another six months. At that time my manager told me I was scheduled to go to a month long class in Atlanta to get certified as a Technical Account Specialist. I had heard that this was a difficult class but I was sure I was ready and I thought it might do me good to get away from Lisa for a while. That night I took Lisa out to dinner and told her about the class. She was quiet for a few minutes then said, "This comes at a bad time. I just came to the decision that it was time I stop dating other men and make our relationship exclusive. I guess that will have to wait till you get back."

What was that? An ultimatum? If I don't go to the class she stops dating other men now if I go to the class she continues to date other men until I get back and then what? I was pissed but I didn't let Lisa know. I said, "Well I am going to the class, you do what you have to do."

The look on Lisa's face was great. I guess she never expected me to stand up to her. The next night Lisa went out on another date and continued dating up to and including the night before I had to go away. She showed up a my apartment the morning I had to leave for Atlanta. I was upset that she didn't go out with me the night before so I wasn't particularly friendly with her. As I carried my bags to the door I kissed Lisa on the cheek and said, "I'll see you in a month.

Lisa said, "Is that all you're going to say?"

"What else is there to say. I am not happy with the way things are, we'll talk about it when I get back. Maybe I'll start dating other people too."

I think that last comment got to Lisa. She just flashed her eyes at me and said, "Well maybe you should" and walked out of the apartment.

Later, sitting on the plane on the way to Atlanta I decided that I should try dating other women. Nothing serious. Just some fun and sex. I had seen the list of attendees for the class I was going to and knew that there were ten women in the class. I decided that I was going to do everything I could to get at least one of them into bed with me.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
The Situation. ...

I must day for an Ex wife eho wants her husband back after being seduced con, duped by a scam artist. The last thing she would want to donis up set her ex husband who shexwsnts back by dating other and having sex with them.

This behaviour the author has written for the wife does not make any sense. As is encourages the ex husband to do the dame. She now runs the risk of potentially losing her ex husband to another woman !

Why would she take such a risk, the only answer i can think off is she believes her husband loves her so much he will wait her her to decide when they get permanent !

Even this course of action is dangerous for the ex wife as she can still loose her ex husband's love and patience.

I can understand if she was trying to mske her ex husband jealous by going on a date. However the sex element mskes me believe the author is going down another avenue of personality for the wife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a fucking idiot

he better kill himself and rid the earth of his presence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

He needs to dump Lisa. She isn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The tight hole.

He should have spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licked and sucked her tangy asshole until she came. Then sodomized her until he busted a nut deep in her ass. Took the trip and see what was up with her when he got back. Maybe she wouldn't be such a user after that.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Really?

"but I knew that if I did it would ruin any chance I had of getting back together with Lisa."

Why would any man want that? Run from this woman!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
More Stories