Who Taught You About Sex? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh.Oh. Oh," I groaned in rhythm with his thrusts. I felt a spring tightening inside me. He wound it up, stroke by stroke. His hand wandered my body, pinching my stiff peaks and rubbing my swollen clit.

"He's going to make me cum again," I said to myself.

Out loud I cried, "Ohhhhhh!"

I came. He came. I sagged against the wall. He collapsed on me. It was a beautiful thing. I eventually got around to washing him.

^^^

I was bathing or showering with Poppy twice a week. I didn't always have sex with him. We did that a couple of times a month. When we fucked, I always climaxed. He was proud that he could satisfy 'Charlotte'.

After six months of living with us, Poppy had a stroke. He spent two days in the hospital before passing. I was a wreck at his funeral. I bawled. When I think of him today, a tear forms in my eye.

I saw my grandfather's cock and I touched it. I sucked it and fucked it. He was a kind man who deeply loved his deceased wife. I'm glad he mistook me for her. I consider the time we spent together and the sex we had to have been a blessing.

Before I had touched my brother's cock, I didn't know anything about sex. Before I was with my grandfather, I didn't know anything about love. He set the bar. I now have high expectations.

Some people will say what we did was wrong that it was incest. I don't see it that way. My body was a gift I gladly gave him. He didn't have sex with his granddaughter he made love to his wife.

I was able to let him spend a few more moments with Charlotte, the love of his life. How can that be bad?

The End

12