Who Was That in My Bed? Ch. 02

Story Info
Is any excuse good enough?
4.6k words
4.11
66.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

Ben climbed the two flights of outside stairs to the ratty apartment he had rented. The first night sleeping in the cab of his truck was rough, then he managed to find a ratty motel room for a week that was not much better.

Finally after begging, crying, apologizing in every way he could think of to his wife Sheila, he had rented the one room studio.

At the top of the stairs he reached out and pushed sideways on the front door, it came loose and opened. He no longer bothered with the key, he had discovered that the door barely latched anyway so no need.

Who was going to steal his stuff anyway? All there was were some clothes Sheila had pitched out onto the lawn, half of them still dirty. She was in such a hurry and in such a crazy state of mind that she had several items of her own clothing in the pile.

Ben sat down on the bed, picked up the frilly blue under garment and pressed it to his nose. The scent was fading but he could still smell her.

He lay the dainty piece of cloth on the pillow of his bed and left it there.

It had now been three weeks. Three long weeks of complete misery, all caused by one crazy drunken night, one stupid mistake.

Even worse, he could barely remember it even happening. Jennifer, the wife of their friend Jack, had climbed into his bed in a moment of anger.

+++

Dozing in her own mildly alcohol induced state, Jennifer had woken up to find her husband Jack no longer on the couch with Carl. She went looking, and found him on top of Carrie in the spare bedroom. Carrie most certainly was not protesting, although her eyes were closed tightly. Her tiny body was nude, Jack had his pants down and was thrusting into her.

In a rage, Jennifer was nearly naked before she made it all the way back down the hallway. Shaking Carl who was completely passed out on the couch only got some mumbles out of him, that made her even more furious.

Jennifer then turned and went into Ben and Sheila's room, it was pitch black in there. Stripping her last garment down her legs, she reached the bed, pulled back the covers and slid in. She reached over and slid her hand down Ben's unfamiliar chest, he stirred and said something she didn't quite get.

There was a moment of surprise when her hand found Ben's groin, she had no idea that Ben was like that at all. He groaned again and reached for her, running his hand over her breast. For a moment she felt a shock at what she was doing, then as Ben's erection started to climb swiftly in her hand, her nipples snugged up tightly.

Ben was very large, larger than any man Jennifer had ever known. She could count them on the fingers of one hand, all of them were just normal?

Ben was not normal at all, and he became completely rigid so quickly she nearly did not believe it.

There was no plan, all Jennifer did was react when she caught Jack doing that. He had promised her, sworn to her his undying love after that other time. They began coming to the parties with their neighbors, the old drinking gang they had hung out with before were just trouble.

Jennifer had believed him, put that incident with the blond barmaid out of her mind. Things had returned to normal in their lives, now with Sheila and Carrie around all the time everything was better. Husbands around, their little group was fun.

Until that moment. Jack on top of Carrie, he had promised! Anger, thirst for revenge tore through her, she went in and did her best to get Carl going but he was out cold, drunk.

Now she found herself lying there naked, Ben's hands began their exploration, her own hand was wrapped around something she did not know even existed.

Everything went into a whirl, a haze, she felt her legs open with a mind of their own. Then her body was invaded, forced into first a stabbing pain which quickly became pleasure. Her powerful orgasm swept over her just as Ben released his seed, her hips thrust up madly, greedily to accept it.

Then it was over. Jennifer slipped out of the bed and fumbled her way across the room to the bathroom. Just as she reached for the light switch, she heard Ben say he loved her, he was glad she was home.

At that instant, she realized Ben did not know. She shut the door, found a wash cloth and cleaned herself up.

Stepping back out, she could hear Ben, he sounded like he might be asleep but she wasn't sure. She hesitated, then made her way back to the bed and slipped in. Ben reached for her as she did, pulling her close to himself. For a moment she expected him to react, say something but instead he drifted into sleep.

Jennifer lay there for a long time, wide awake. At one point she reached down and touched Ben's now softened penis, he once again quickly became very firm. Sliding down, Jennifer rubbed Ben's erection on her face. It felt sticky, she opened her mouth but all she could manage was just the head of it.

That felt so good, she suddenly wanted him again but he slept on. She lay there holding him, listening to his soft snores.

Sometime later she got up, went out and retrieved her clothing and walked home. She was nearly there when the remorse stuck her.

She dabbed at her eyes as she walked, struggling to see through the blur of tears. This was all terrible, she hated Jack for what he had done but now she had also betrayed her best friend.

By the time she was home and in her own bed, she was thinking that she wanted to be back there, in Ben's bed. Her hands went down between her legs, imagining the sensation of Ben pressing into her flesh.

Never in her life had she felt like that, certainly not that fast. Her climax with Ben had been nearly instant and just kept on. She knew she felt guilty about doing that to Sheila but her lust overpowered that sensation.

She drifted into sleep, still short of her climax. Jennifer was completely torn between what had happened to her with Ben and her friend Sheila. No amount of effort on her part was going to allow her to orgasm.

+++

Sheila unlocked the door, calling out for Ben she got no answer. When she pushed open the bedroom door she found Ben standing there staring at the bed.

"What are you doing Honey?" She asked him. He jumped and turned, his face had a guilty look. Glancing over at the stained sheets, she could see why. He had had a wet dream, she could see the evidence of that.

The poor man, left alone for so long. She was overwhelmed with love, and in very short order she was taking good care of her guy. Sheila loved those times, without fail when she walked in the door he was reaching for her in seconds. Each time it was always very quick, but even at that Sheila climaxed nearly every single time.

It was impossible not to, Ben filled her in a way she had never known. In college she had had a few brief experiences, none of them came even close to Ben.

Then later after their normal coming home quickie, Ben would love her, pet and play, often she would find herself completely lost in his touch.

+++

Sheila heard all about the party while she was gone. Poor Jack, Carrie and Carl were a mess for nearly a full day, Carl even longer. Jennifer mentioned she could not drink that stuff, and while Ben had obviously had his fair share he was nowhere near as bad as the other three.

Ben sat quietly and listened to the conversation, sneaking glances at Jennifer. He was still unsure until at one point their eyes met and he knew.

Jennifer winked at him.

Ben suddenly had no idea of what to say or do.

Things did quickly return to normal though, even though Ben seemed to be oddly quieter than he usually was. Sheila passed it off to his being ashamed of having drank so much, and then having had that messy wet dream. She actually thought that was funny, but she didn't tease him about it or mention that to any of the others. He had never done that before that she could remember, but then she also had never been gone for five nights in a row before.

It was tough being apart, but Sheila's income was nearly twice what Ben's was, without her salary then no way could they keep up all of the bills, the mortgage.

The income made their lives fairly easy, so she accepted the good with the bad.

+++

Without fail Sheila found herself hit on with no mercy on those trips, mostly afterward when she had to go to the dinner parties.

Businessmen, out of town and away from their wives for some reason all simply went on the make. There were a few sales women too, and Sheila was well aware that often if the deal was right they might slip off to a room with someone for the evening.

Sheila was very aware of all of that, so she was careful how much she drank, and she was careful to not let herself get cornered by some of them. There was a lot of dancing, those that knew her knew enough to keep their hands to themselves, the real troubles came when there were potential customers that did not know her.

Sheila was aware that her tall sleek body, long blond hair got noticed, even though her manner of dress was conservative. More than one male hand had began it's trip downward as they danced, but without fail she quickly nipped those attempts in the bud.

One man that was new to the meetings went so far as to slide his hand up between them as they danced, he placed his hand right on her breast.

The group at the table all heard the loud sound of her palm hitting that man's face. They all laughed at him, and he never tried that again. But when he asked her later to dance again, she accepted readily.

"You are quite a woman, aren't you?" The man asked as he held her carefully.

"I love my husband." She smiled sweetly at him.

Later, she grinned to herself as the man signed the contract with her. Business was business, and with some a position of respect worked just fine.

It was like some kind of a silly little game, she played the game but from a distance.

The only time she had any problem at all was when one different man appeared at the table. Sheila had seen him earlier and knew who he was but they had not yet met. He was tall and rugged appearing, his hair was longer than the rest of the corporate types she was used to. He carried a manner that suggested he had complete control of everything around himself. He had power and he knew that, it was something Sheila had come to recognize and understand.

At one point earlier she had caught his gaze, he was looking at her intently.

"James Martin." One of the other field reps introduced them. "This is Sheila, she is out of the Portland office."

"My pleasure." Sheila smiled at the man. He shook her hand, she was surprised to find it firm and rough. This man used his hands, unlike so many she had met over the years.

"James owns Martin Industries." The rep added.

Sheila nodded, she knew all about that chain of stores and her own company had been after them for nearly three years. She had even talked with several of their own people over the years, now here finally was the elusive Mr. Martin.

Sheila was very aware that the man had an interest in their product lines or he would not be here in the first place.

The rest of the evening became a balancing act, James very obviously had an interest in her, while she had an interest in closing the contract. They danced several numbers, he held her closely but made no moves at all.

Somehow James ended up walking her to her room, he asked her to dinner the following evening.

"I am married, James, you know that. I would love to join you but please understand that it has to be just business." She pulled no punches on that part, not wanting him to get the wrong impression.

"I understand perfectly Sheila, that's all right. I really am very close to signing with your company, there are just a few loose ends. But, I do like being with you, you are an interesting lady." He smiled, reached out and lifted her hand and lightly kissed it.

"Your husband is one very lucky man!" He looked into her eyes and then he was gone.

Dinner the next night was nice, the discussion was business. Later, he asked her to join him in the lounge, they even danced a few more times. James never did or said anything at all out of line, and Sheila was tickled pink when the next afternoon he signed the contracts.

That one single contract was the largest one she had ever closed by far. That last night in her hotel room she was excited, she could hardly wait to get home and tell Ben. Then thinking of Ben, she undressed and slid into a soapy tub and soaked. She could not resist reaching down and touching herself, but as she reached her peak she thought of James instead.

The fantasy was powerful, it caused her climax to be instense.

Completely ashamed of herself, she finished her bath and went to bed.

Back home she related to Ben everything about the contract, and how it would be her largest single quarter ever, plus ongoing sales commissions. Ben listened and seemed pleased but Sheila knew there was a small under current in there.

Ben probably felt uncomfortable, he was a proud man and here was his wife earning far more than he did. This bonus check was going to be more than his entire quarter's wages.

So she did her very best to quickly slide over the money part, and carefully left out the dinner and dancing with the handsome Jack Martin. There was no point in emasculating her man any more than she had to. Ben was a hard worker and good at his trade, she was completely proud of him and his skills.

+++

Carrie thought about Ben quite a bit. Of all of her and Carl's friends, he was easily the nicest one, also by far the best looking. His arms rippled with muscle from long days climbing ladders and carrying heavy loads. She knew Ben worked in construction, building things but she wasn't sure what kinds of things.

Being outside so much kept him tanned deeply, and it it wasn't for the fact that they were both married she would have done everything she could think of to get that man into her bed.

One time during the last Summer their group had gone up to the lake for a picnic. Carrie had worn one of her most scandalous bikinis, which got a lot of attention from the guys since both Jennifer and Sheila had on one piece outfits. Both outfits were white, they appeared like twin sisters unless one looked closely.

Carrie was a tiny little woman but she was blessed with breasts easily larger than the other two much taller women.

Carrie saw that Ben looked at her, but not in the way both Jack and even Carl did. Jack nearly had his tongue hanging out, and when she noticed that he was getting a few scowls from Jennifer, Carrie tugged on a T-shirt.

Ben looked but there was no reaction at all, the only time he did show any reaction was when he was close to his wife. There were other people around but Ben only had eyes for Sheila.

Later that day she had to go to the bathroom, there were rest rooms but they were way over on the other side of the parking lot so she slipped out into the brush. Finishing and standing up, she glanced over and saw Ben was doing the same thing.

She saw his penis, it was flaccid but my God! Standing there like that he was more than twice as big as her husband Carl. Then she saw Ben notice her out of the corner of his eye.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there." He quickly turned so his back was to her.

"It's OK. I have seen men do that before." Carrie stifled a giggle and quickly rejoined the group. Ben never said anything about that and neither did Carrie but the vision stuck in her head.

That night after she and Carl got home he was way more up and ready than normal. Carl was always a good lover, taking his time to be sure she enjoyed it also.

"God you looked hot today!" He mumbled as he pounded into her, both hands holding her fanny firmly.

"You like it when my big titties stick out in front of people, don't you baby?" She whispered in his ear, knowing full well that drove Carl wild.

Carrie knew Carl loved it when she did naughty things, sometimes they would go for long drives and there was one gas station where he stopped without fail. The outer islands were full service and expensive, they washed the windows and checked the oil, even pumped up the tires.

"I think he can see your panties!" Carl had whispered to her when they stopped the first time months before. Carrie caught the look on his face and realized instantly that the idea excited her husband.

A few miles down the road he proved it, pulling into a park and fucking her on the back seat in a way she had not done since she was in college.

Carrie liked that. Then when he suggested a couple of weeks later that they go for a drive "like last time." She knew what he wanted.

A few miles before they got to the stop on the way to the beach she reached down and tugged off her panties, telling him coyly it was too hot in the car.

Carl had stared at her, barely getting his eyes back on the road in time to keep from running into the ditch.

That time she had kept her legs together but she knew the attendant could probably see her thin strip of pubic hair. Once again Carl was a wild man. Things progressed over several months to where she sat reading a book, her legs carelessly open. She found that funny because by now the crew raced each other to see who got to try and rub a hole in their window.

Plus she had also discovered she liked that, and she knew that just five miles down the road was the park. Jack would pull in and be on her in no time at all. Letting other men have a look at her was like some kind of silly foreplay for Carl, and it worked for her, also.

Carrie became much less careful about her body, she knew that when they had those weekend parties that often when she bent over the guys would get glimpses of her nipples.

Jack was the one that paid the most attention though, Ben did look but showed no reaction at all.

Then one night while she and Carl were making love, he mentioned to her that he wanted to see her fuck another man, to see what it was like.

Carrie was shocked at that at first and not sure how to react. She had heard of things like that but never dreamed that Carl would have such an interest.

Carrie was no stranger to men, she had several relationships and even lived for a few months with one guy. That one had ended badly when three of his buddies had been at their place and she had ended up in bed with all of them at once somehow. Since her boyfriend was at work at the time he had no sense of humor about it.

Carrie was no stranger to sex at all, but meeting Carl had settled her down. When she was young and experimenting, she had thought nothing at all of trying out some cute young man if they showed any interest. She had long since lost count, but there had been quite a few of them.

Falling in love with Carl was a surprise, there was something about him that made her heart melt. She knew he liked her to look good so she took great care to appear as enticing as possible for him.

Asking her to actually have sex with another man was quite a surprise. Most men demonstrated anger if they were sleeping with her and discovered she was also sleeping with someone else. Except for the times when she had had two of them, one on each side, and that one crazy time when all three of her boyfriend's buddies did her in every way possible.

Yet after several times of Carl mentioning what he would like her to do, she knew he was serious. Just talking about it made Carl much harder than other times, so Carrie actually began to consider it.

Finally one night he started in again on her about it, up until then she had always sidestepped the subject with a "maybe" and "We will see."

"How about...Ben?" She whispered in Carl's ear. He paused for a second, then resumed his thrusting with a new urgency.

"Yea! He would be perfect!" He exclaimed just as he reached his orgasm. Carrie made up her mind right then that if the opportunity presented itself, she would sleep with Ben.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers
12