Who Was That in My Bed? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and Sheila had spent a lot of time together up at this lake. It was peaceful, the lake was full of fish. Those were always fine times.

It was completely quiet now. Ben knew he needed complete quiet.

+++

"Really?" Jennifer told Carrie. It wasn't exactly a surprise, after the conversation at the pizza parlor she was almost expecting it.

Carrie always was a little on the blunt side, still, when she asked Jennifer flat out if she was interested in swinging with her and Carl, and Jack?

Well, it was a little blunt. But it had already popped into her head. Maybe, just maybe it was a way out. If Jack ever found out about her and Ben, he would hit the roof. That time with that bimbo bar maid, Jack had owned up to it instantly so she forgave him even though it did piss her off.

But she had gone in and climbed into bed with Ben, then kept it a guilty secret. For some reason Jack being with Carrie was not the same as her cheating, and she had no idea why she felt that way. She had tried to stay mad, Jack appeared to be able to screw anything that came his way. Instead, she just felt guilty at what she had done.

Carl's comments about it being Ben and Carrie had floored her for a few moments.

"Carl and I were just wondering, if you guys aren't up for it, it's not a problem." Carrie said with a grin.

"Maybe, I will talk to Jack." Jennifer said. Carrie left, acting happy.

"Good Lord, this meant she was going to actually fuck Carl?" Jennifer thought.

Now that was something that had never crossed her mind. But if she could get Jack into a situation like that, she could probably mention the thing with Ben and his doing Carrie in a drunken stupor and maybe, just maybe everything would be all right.

Plus it also popped into her head that perhaps later on, Ben might be up for a little bit of fun? She knew she would like that, Ben was amazing.

Sheila was the weak link there, but Sheila was out of the picture now. If Ben had confessed, and he apparently had?

It meant that Sheila knew. She was sure of that, there had not been one single conversation with her, and that was not normal. Every time she had tried to call Sheila it just went to voicemail, and Sheila never called back. She even thought of going over there but she was now afraid to.

"What the hell?" She decided. Water under the bridge, no way to take that back. It even crossed her mind that maybe Sheila could do it with Jack, then everyone would be even?

That wasn't too likely though, Sheila probably wouldn't.

Jennifer sighed. What a fucking mess.

+++

Sheila nodded when James asked her again to join him for dinner. She already knew she would if he asked. He was there again during her work session, and once again came up to her after.

Earlier that morning, she had called Ben's cell phone, it went to voice mail. Where was he, what was he doing? He should have been at work, he always answered nearly instantly.

She was now getting upset about that.

Once again dinner was nice. So was the dancing, this was a different night club and the music was faster. Sheila even managed to forget her problems for awhile, having fun. They both were drinking some kind of Brandy, and it tasted very good. She felt herself getting pretty loose, far from drunk but for the first time in a long while she felt pretty good.

James had her laughing as they rode together up the elevator. He was holding her hand, she let him because it felt nice.

At her door, she turned to him to once again thank him for a nice evening. He was looking into her eyes, then he leaned forward to kiss her. She slid into his arms, they kissed for a long time, that made her head swim.

"I was hoping? Perhaps you might like to spend a little more time with me this evening?" He asked her when their kiss broke.

That was so polite, such a nice way of asking.

Sheila decided right then. She turned and slipped her key card into the slot, the green light came on. She pushed the door open slightly, looked back at James.

He grinned as she pushed the door open wide.

+++

Jennifer lay there working her hips in time with Carl as he thrust inside her. She was surprised when she had spent so long working on his penis trying to get him hard. Carl had licked and nuzzled her for quite a long time also, managing to give her a couple of small climaxes.

Then when Jack was on his back and Carrie opened her legs and slid down over him, Carl had nearly instantly came erect.

That interested Jennifer, she had heard of men like that, that enjoyed others with their wife. She wondered if Jack was perhaps like that?

Her mind was wandering as Carl pounded away, he was now very hard.

"God, you are so fucking tight!" She heard Jack utter. Looking over, Carrie's big breasts were bouncing up and down, her hips were moving in a silly looking circle, her head back, eyes closed.

Jennifer giggled, she could not stop herself. That really did look silly. She felt Carl pause for a moment when she snickered.

"Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me!" She encouraged him, loudly for Jack's benefit. Carl began to thrust again. Looking over at her husband Jack, he had rolled Carrie over on her back and was now braced with his arms, pumping her madly. Her hips were rolled up high towards him, she could see Jack's erection going in and out of her.

She wondered crazily if her own pussy looked like that with Carl in there. Then she thought of what it felt like when Ben's huge member had invaded her. Her insides were just forced out of the way that time, it caused an orgasm to flash over her and just keep on going the entire time.

The thought of that brought Jennifer off, she felt it start and stiffened, Carl renewed his efforts, then he jammed his pubic bone against hers as he blasted his seed deep into her womb.

Feeling Carl soften, she relaxed and lay back. That hadn't been so bad, she thought. Carl's cock was different than Jack, Jack's was shorter and fat, Carl's was longer but much thinner.

Carl leaned down and began to nuzzle her nipple, she put her hand on the back of his head, noticing the balding spot there. She looked over again at her husband, he was looking her way. He smiled at her, that was weird. Then Carrie scooted down and began to suck on Jack's now limp penis. That was something Jennifer had never done to Jack, not afterward anyway.

She slipped down herself and sucked Carl's cock into her mouth, getting a groan from him. Looking up, he was staring at Carrie. She felt Carl's cock begin to harden again very quickly. Then he was tugging at her behind, so she slid upwards and lowered her sloppy pussy over him and began again.

"Did you like watching Carl do that with me?" She asked Jack later after they got home.

"Sure, I guess." He answered.

"I really want to know, does some man fucking me excite you?" Jennifer decided to be right to the point.

"I guess so? Maybe?" Jack looked a little confused.

"I have something to confess. It wasn't Ben that was in the bedroom that night with Carrie, it was you." She waited for his reaction.

"Me? No it wasn't."

"Yes, it was, I saw you. It pissed me off so I went into the other bedroom." She told him.

"The other bedroom?"

"Yes. With Ben. I fucked Ben, Jack."

"Ben? But..Bullshit! I don't believe that."

"It's true. I was going to go in and fuck Carl that night to get even with you but he was out cold. So I just climbed into bed with Ben, he has a cock the size of a coke can and it was good! Damned good! I didn't like fucking Carl much at all! I mean, it was OK, but he only gets it up if Carrie is screwing."

"You really did? With Ben?" Jack was staring at her now.

"Yes! Now I am the one that caused them to break up, it's my fault! And yours!"

Jennifer got up and stormed into the bedroom, slamming the door. Jack could hear her in there, she sounded like she was crying.

"Now what the hell? This was Jen's idea, not his?" Jack thought.

"Honey?" Jack knocked on the door, but she didn't answer. He was hopelessly confused. Jennifer had come to him, suggesting the idea of doing a swap. Of course he knew that Carl had suggested it but he never dreamed that Jennifer would go for it. Jack had been excited at the thought, Carrie was a fine looking little thing and he had been wondering what she would feel like.

If Jennifer was game, up for it, then why not? Jack didn't mind Jen getting some strange cock if he was going to get some different pussy. They guys he ran with before had traded their females around quite a bit, it was no big deal. Hell, he had poked their club gal Ralph at least 3 or 4 times, and Tom was even suggesting that his own wife might be up for a total club go around some night. Jack thought that sounded great, Tom's old lady was a very foxy dark haired woman.

The shit with that bar maid had hit the fan before they got around to it, though.

Now here Jen was, first suggesting a swing, then all fussed up about it? Jack decided he was never going to understand women, and he didn't want to even try. He went out and got into his pickup, headed down to the old bar.

Maybe the guys would be around? Right then he didn't give a shit what Jennifer thought.

Fucking women! Every single one of them were batty.

+++

Ben paddled the little boat out onto the lake. He picked up the light fishing pole, tied on a small flasher, then a hook about a foot behind it.

Slipping a short piece of worm on the hook, he made sure the tiny bit lay straight so it would appear to be a bug or small fish of some kind. He let it out about 15 feet or so, picked up the oars but the rod tip went down before he could dip them in the water.

The little 10 inch Trout came to the boat quickly, he reached down and slipped the barbless hook out and let it go. It was a fat little planted Rainbow, easy to tell by it's stubby rubbed off fins.

By noon he had boated at least a dozen just like that, releasing all of them. On the way back to the dock, his rod tip went down hard, this time a nice 18 inch Rainbow lay gasping next to the boat.

Ben slipped the hook and watched it swim away with a grin.

Back at the cabin, he heated up a can of pork and beans, toasted some bread. As he ate, he once again thought of Sheila. The morning had been good, involved in the steady bite of the fish he had not once thought of his troubles. He decided to take a nap, then head back out for the evening bite. He was sure it would be good.

+++

Sheila had second thoughts the instant the door closed behind her. She turned to James, asked him if he wanted something to drink.

"I'm fine, come sit with me on the couch." He told her. She walked over and sat down beside him.

"You seem nervous, Sheila. Are you sure you are OK?" He asked.

"Yes. I am fine. I just never...this is different. I have never..not since I met Ben." She leaned over and put her head on his shoulder as he slipped his arm around her.

Then she tipped her head up for a kiss, once again feeling that whirling sensation as his lips met hers. He began to lightly kiss her neck, right on that spot that drove her wild. Her body began to react. Sheila was used to regular sex, at least twice a week and often more. By now it had been over a month.

Her body flushed with expectation very quickly, the alcohol from earlier was dulling her thoughts.

She found her hand rubbing his slightly hairy chest, she had no idea where his jacket and tie went. His chest was well muscled. Then she started mildly as his hand found her breast. After a moment, she relaxed and his hand began to explore her. It felt so good to be touched like that.

Somehow she was in his arms, he carried her easily to the bed, and set her down. His hands found the buttons on her blouse, tripped them quickly. She sat up to make it easier for him to release her bra.

"God you are beautiful!" James said as her bare breasts swung free. He tugged his shirt off, Sheila looked at him. His arms were large, solid, his chest well defined. It was very clear that he worked out, and a lot. Smiling, James reached down and tripped his pants, letting them drop to the floor. He had on simple white briefs, she even noticed the brand, they were expensive.

All of this seemed to be like in a dream of some kind.

James was smiling, his hands came down and hooked in the waistband of his briefs. He slid them down, his erection caught for a moment, then swung free. He was extremely rigid, Sheila looked at it as James sat down beside her on the bed, then reached over to undo and slide off the slacks she wore.

She felt herself giggle as he got them hung up on her legs, having to get up and squat down to finally tug them free. He looked rather funny like that, his big cock and balls hanging down between his open legs, his penis still fully erect.

Sheila studied him through slitted eyes, it all was still feeling like a crazy dream. James reached out and rolled her pantie down and off her legs, then pressed her knee over. She saw his eyes drop to her crotch, and felt glad that she had a good wax job before she left on the trip.

Ben had told her so many times that she had the prettiest pussy on the planet, James certainly seemed to like it.

Sheila realized it was very bright in the room, the overhead lights were on. His mouth touched her, his tongue slid up and over her sex. He didn't tease, he just leaned right in there and began to lick.

It tickled at first, Sheila giggled, then waves of pleasure swept over her. James's muscular body slid up hers, it felt good to feel the naked flesh sliding over her own naked flesh.

His body centered between her legs, she could feel his nice size erection rubbing her inner thigh. He was probing with it, trying to find her opening. His bare chest came down against her breasts, Sheila took a deep breath and relaxed in anticipation.

God. This was really going to happen? What would Ben say, how could she even tell him?

The end of his penis found her, touched her.

She stiffened suddenly, trying to squirm upwards and away from him.

"NO!! Ben!" Sheila cried out involuntarily, suddenly pushing on his chest.

James froze. Then she felt him pull back, and stand up. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I'm so sorry." She told him, sitting up.

"You still want your husband, don't you?" James asked her flatly, standing there naked and fully erect.

"Yes." She admitted, looking away. She felt a tear slide down her cheek.

"All right. You go home, Sheila. I will have my private jet take you home in the morning, OK?"

"What about the rest of the meetings?" Sheila brought her arms up to cover her bare breasts, she suddenly felt extremely naked.

"You are a special woman, I just set those up so I could see you, see if maybe...since you were seperated I thought...?" He laughed, reached for his clothing.

Sheila suddenly felt guilty at having let things get this far.

"What about...?" She nodded, James was still erect. That sounded insane to her. Here she had just rejected him and now she was concerned about him?

"I can make a phone call. They know me, they will send someone right up. Too bad, I would have preferred it was you." He laughed.

"James, you...had me. If you hadn't stopped I don't think I could have, not really. Why didn't you..?"

"I told you, you are special. But you belong to someone else, and you won't ever belong to me. I just couldn't."

"You are one hell of a man." Sheila told him, standing up. She forgot for a moment that she was still naked. She walked over and kissed him. His erection poked her naked tummy, she shifted her hips back. Realizing, she once again shyly covered her breasts with her arms.

"God, if you do very much of that, I might just change my mind!" He laughed. Then he turned towards the door, stopped and glanced back.

"Maybe I should finish getting dressed first." He laughed.

Sheila was still standing there completely naked, his eyes swept up and down her body. She felt really bad at letting things get this far.

James shook his head, started pulling on his clothing.

"So help me, I must be out of my fucking mind. Sheila, if things don't work out between you and that lucky son of a bitch you are married to? Give me a call, OK?"

Then he walked out and shut the door.

+++

Jack was sitting at a table with Duddly and his old lady, they were well on their way into the second six pack when Jennifer walked in.

Jack looked up and froze, he expected her to wade into him. Instead, she walked over and sat down.

"Well, when is the next ride?" She asked to no one in particular.

"Saturday, honey. Wanna go?" The cute brunette sitting with Duddly asked. The two men just looked at her.

"Sure! Love to! Who am I riding with?" Jennifer said.

"How would you like to hop on with me?" Duddly asked her with a huge grin.

"OK. Sure. Maybe you can ride with Jack then?" She looked at Duddly's gal with a smile. The woman just shrugged.

"Jack ain't got no bike!" Duddly laughed. "Hey, Jack, wanna buy it back?"

"Sure, why not?" He looked over at Jennifer.

"What the hell?" Jennifer thought. If this was the way Jack wanted it, then this was the way it would be.

+++

Carl sat looking out the window, it was nearly 10 PM. Carrie should have been home by now, no way would her date take over 8 hours, she had left with him at just after 2 PM. He had taken the call at work, she told him she was going to go with this guy she had just met and fuck him.

She had said it just like that.

Carl could hardly wait until she got home so he could have her tell him all about it. At 10:30 he called her cell phone, it rang but no one answered.

Now he was worried, did she run into some bad guy, maybe she was hurt?

The next morning Carrie still was not home, he kept trying her phone with no answer. On the way home from work that afternoon, still not having gotten an answer, he decided that if she was not back, he would call the police.

Carl found the note the moment he walked in the door. He didn't believe the note, all it said was, "I have had enough. Have a good life."

He went into the bedroom, all of her clothes were gone. Not quite believing this, Carl called her cell phone again.

"Carrie!" He shouted as soon as he heard it pick up.

"This number has been disconnected and there is no new number." Was the response.

+++

Sheila parked her car and ran into the house. No one was there. She had called Ben repeatedly, all it did was ring. This time when she called, she heard it. In the bedroom, there sat Ben's phone.

Where in the world was he? She spotted a pair of her blue undies lying on the pillow next to Ben's. She picked them up, they were hers.

Beside herself, she finally thought to call his boss.

"Yea?" Was the gruff answer.

"This is Sheila, Ben's wife. Is he there?" She asked.

"No, he tried to quit but I sent him on vacation instead, why?"

"Vacation? Where?"

"Beats the hell out of me, lady. He did say something about fishing though."

Fishing?

The lake!

Sheila ran out the door, not bothering to lock it. She spun all four tires on her SUV as she pulled out. It was a 75 mile drive to the lake, she made it in 60 minutes, curves be damned.

She slid the vehicle to a stop, there sat Ben's truck. She ran up the steps and across the porch, the door to the little two room cabin was unlocked. There was no one there.

Outside, she looked around. Then way across the lake she saw the little boat. She ran down to the edge of the water, yelling his name at the top of her lungs, waving her arms frantically.

"Jesus Christ, Lady! You are scaring the shit out of the fish!" She looked over at an old man sitting there, a bobber floating out in the water.

"Sorry." She told him. But Ben had spotted her, she saw him shake a little fish off his line and gather up the oars. Then the boat swung towards shore, Ben was really pulling on the oars, he was creating quite a splash.