Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene had known the occasional sexual embrace of another man since her pregnancy and this allowed me the pleasure of watching a strange cock fill and give my lover pleasure. We had to admit that having an additional partner for sexual pleasure was enjoyable, but since I did not care much for sex with other men, this did not allow Irene her own opportunity to watch me. Having an additional female lover, on the other hand, quite corrected this problem. Now with Marie joining us, something just seemed to click into place.

When the ladies temporarily took a rest from their embraces, Irene smiled at me and took my hand and led me over to her girlfriend and for the first time Marie and I kissed. Irene then gave both of her lovers another pair of kisses and then then gently spread Marie's legs for me and even held my cock in place to enter into Marie's warm and very tight cunt for our first fuck together. Again, it was as if something that had been lost and missing from our lives now fell once more fixed into its proper place.

Irene masturbated herself with an obvious look of utter pleasure while she watched her lovers fuck, and without the slightest hint of jealousy that the father of her child might even now be impregnating another woman, a possible rival for her love. Instead she showed nothing but delight at our pleasure as she watched us with obvious happiness. Occasionally she would kiss each of us, or lick Marie's rock hard nipples while I thrusted into her, and when I finally came into my new lover's cunt for the first time, Irene once again licked and caressed my balls so that the greatest amount of semen would enter into her romantic rival's fertile cunt.

We all cuddled together in a heap, caressing and kissing each other, but eventually the thought of the full tasty semen load still inside of Marie's cunt drove Irene down to sample and lick out nearly all of this creamy load. One thing lead to another after that and were all passionately involved with each other without another thought in the world until Marie's boyfriend Doug came to join us, shortly before sunset and dinner.

**********

It wasn't that I disliked Doug; I didn't. We just didn't seem to hit it off immediately (or even later) as friends. He like to talk a lot, and mostly about himself, and both Irene and myself were more quiet and pensive sorts of folks who didn't indulge much in idle conversation just to hear the sound of our own voices. Marie, if possible, was even more quiet and introverted and sometimes never opened her mouth more than a dozen times in an entire day.

The three of us were more than content to enjoy life and the presence of each other. Doug on the other hand was always pressuring us to 'do' things, such as to engage in the many afternoon athletic sport events or even join some of the large group sex pods of fornicating people. We indulged him once or twice, for Marie's sake, and one time at the women's firm and specific request they watched their two men have clumsy and not especially affectionate sex with each other. Doug might have enjoyed it, but I didn't especially and Irene never asked me to oblige her again... but she admitted that she had greatly enjoyed watching us. I kissed her mouth and her growing belly and told her that I loved her... but never again... at least not with Doug!

On the other hand, Irene and Marie bonded together as sexual lovers and often amused us guys with their passion for lovemaking... and it was making love, not just sex. Very soon the two of them became all but inseparable from each other. This began to complicate our foursome sexual life.

Sometimes Irene and Marie wanted a private night to sleep together, which was fine with me (I'd watch their tender loveplay from the Video Room) but Doug was less happy and he would sometimes throw a jealous fit and then stomp off to one of the nightly group orgies, which we as a foursome rarely attended. Other nights, Doug might want to fuck Irene all alone, which didn't please anyone else at all either. Irene didn't mind fucking Doug... but she always wanted an audience, with either Marie and/or me watching her. Likewise, for the notion of Marie and I sharing some private fucking time together. We were beginning to love each other as well and greatly enjoyed sex with each other... but we too preferred for Irene to be there with us either just watching us or gently participating.

To keep the peace with Doug, we grudgingly agreed to have three 'couples nights' a week; one night for the women alone, and then a night each alone with our two women. It was one of the hardest and worst moments for me on the island watching one of my lovers leaving for the night in the hand of a man that each of us was beginning to resent more and more.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure it was on one of these private nights that I finally managed to impregnate Marie, to her considerable joy. Even Irene absolutely couldn't have been more genuinely happy for her lover. Doug just kicked at the sand on the beach and scowled at the joyous news.

That night, one of our scheduled couples only nights, Doug dragged off an obviously unhappy and nearly unwilling Irene for their private night alone together. From the look on Marie's face, I could see that our thoughts were quite the same and that this would be the last time Doug shared our love. He was now quite unworthy of it.

After a brief whispered message into Irene's ear, the not-so happy couple went off for their private fucking, and I grabbed Marie's hand and together we raced off to the Video Room so that together we could watch this one last final show.

This was Marie's first time here in our secret underground voyeur cave, watching all of the sex and lovemaking on the island. She was immediately delighted by this discovery and we wasted no time setting the largest display so that we could watch Doug and Irene fuck. I had whispered to Irene that we would be watching her tonight and she didn't waste any time on putting on a show. In fact, for the next five hours she just about fucked him to death!

Since she knew that her lovers were watching her, Irene put on the best drama act of her life and let Doug fuck her ass, mouth and cunt without a pause for rest. Like most of the men on the island, we all seemed to have near miraculous stamina and sexual recovery, but Doug frankly didn't enjoy a full does of all of those medical benefits. Once he blew a load his cock (quite average sized) tended to soften fast and it took heroic measures for Irene to get him to cum a total of four times that night. Undoubtedly this achievement was a record for him. Once his member was limp and flaccid for good, Irene laughingly began to berate him, belittling his now tiny cock.

This was perhaps a mistake. He threw her off of his bed and actually struck her a couple of times before she fled from his bedroom and went into her own for awhile before she also eventually came down to the Video Room to join her true lovers. Marie and I comforted her and each of us licked out the cum from her ass and cunt, and kissed her with semen covered lips and we all watched and fucked each other for the remainder of the night. We were now a committed threesome and together intertwined on the carpet of the Video Room we declared our eternal love for each other. Doug could go fuck himself!

Doug in fact disappeared from the island that very night and since we weren't watching his room at the time we have no idea of what actually happened. My Counselor tersely stated that he had left the island and would not be returning. Nothing more. Frankly, we couldn't have cared either way. The three of us were now all together... and together to stay.

***********

When Irene became a bit over five months pregnant she decided much to her chagrin, that ladders were not a good idea for a very pregnant woman, and she paid her last visit to our secret hideaway. Marie still went down there with me on occasion for the next month or so, but since she was now very pregnant as well she soon decided with great reluctance that she should perhaps stay up on the island with her lover. They both encouraged me to regularly visit the Video Room to keep with the secret island cummings and goings... especially the cummings.

They started spending Sunday afternoons with a group of card game playing and very equally pregnant group of ladies. This was a good time for me to visit our secret nest alone and then report back to my ladies later with all of the details as to who was banging whom. It really wasn't nearly as much fun without them, but I did get the required juicy details that whetted their insatiable sexual appetites later those evenings when the three of us were alone together.

My solo adventures were soon going to end however, and after a few months I was notified by my Counselor that our time on the island would soon be at an end.

"I can't leave my two lovers!" I indignantly told my bemused Counselor. "I need them and they need me and we all need each other. I want to see the birth of my children and hold them both in my hands and kiss my wives and tell them of my love for them!"

"Certainly you shall. Of course! In case I didn't make myself quite plain, when Irene reaches her eighth month of pregnancy, you will all be leaving this island but the three of you will be going together to another nearby island that is completely with proper medical equipment for their births, and there together you will stay until it is safe for the children to travel with you back to the real world, and your new home together. Don't worry – all of the arrangements have been made!"

And apparently they were.

The exact day of departure was not specified, but we got the impression that it would be quite soon, possibly a matter of days and no longer than a few weeks. Every moment we spent together became increasing precious to us.

That next Sunday my ladies once again sent me off alone while they and 'the gals in the maternity ward' spent their day together... mostly licking and twiddling each others clits and suckling engorged tits along with a token amount of card playing.

*********

Alone for probably the last time in my secret watching den with all of the cameras and monitors, I wasn't particularly interested in much anything that I had seen so far. Lost in private thoughts of my women and our soon departure, for once I really wasn't in any mood to enjoy watching other people's pleasure. I would have much rather have been sitting next to my beloveds, lounging near the pool watching the sun gently bake their deliciously enlarged breasts and well-rounded tummies.

At length I gave up any further voyeuristic thoughts for the day and I angrily banged on the computer keyboard of the main system that I had never been able to access in a semi-angry fit of frustration.

"Password please." The feminine mechanical voice asked, as it always did, and in annoyance I grumbled back, "Go fuck yourself, it's just me... the Watcher."

"Hello Rolf, your password of 'Watcher' is correct, please stand by... you now have 17 unanswered messages. Do you wish to see them now?"

Seventeen messages? For me? Yes! I very much did wish to see them, at once!

Most were from the same two sets of people. The man's face was a familiar one and it seemed I should recognize him and know that voice. Sometimes there was a familiar woman with him who seemed to be his wife. The other sets of messages were from a young married couple that seemed totally unfamiliar to me but they informed me that they were apparently very close friends of Irene.

I watched all of the messages twice, but nothing in those messages seemed particularly important or significant. Nearly every one mentioned that they had been 'watching us on TV' and they all wished us well. One of the last messages from my male friend mentioned something about him being in danger of 'losing a bet' because I had not yet found any of his prior messages. Interesting.

Eager to report my discoveries to my gals, I was about to leave the Video Room for the evening and perhaps even forever when the computer chimed that I had a new live message pending, did I wish to accept it? Sure, why not.

"Rolf! This is your friend and partner, Dave, but in the employment sense only! You had me scared but you did it like I knew you would! You 'cracked the code' and at the last bloody minute and got my messages! I was sure that you, the greatest police surveillance officer and nosy snoop that there was would find a computer somewhere and tap into it. You're such a shameless voyeur! I just knew you'd almost ruin the priceless opportunity you had there just to get your rocks off wanking in your hand while watching hundreds of other people fuck! It's just like you!"

"Dave... you've got to remember that my memory is still gone and I don't know or remember you in the slightest. Use small words talking to me and explain just how in the hell did I get here and why?"

"Rolf, old friend... the world out here is one fucked up place. At least nineteen out of twenty men have stunted and immobile sperm, and a big nasty chunk of the rest have other genetic defects that preclude them from bearing healthy children out here in the wild. That's everywhere old friend, every city and every country with nothing and almost no one spared. Those genetic virus wars of the last decade sure were a bitch! So the remaining government scientists all banded together and they began to screen out the wheat from the chaff so to speak. You were wheat... pretty damn good wheat actually, and me, and nearly everyone else you know is sterile chaff. You agreed to come to the island for the breeding project, not that youreallyhad much of a chance of saying no. Your island, and about another dozen just like, are the last hope that mankind has. We're all fucked out here... unless you can fuck enough fertile women to start rebuilding the human race. Lucky bastard! And then you nearly had to screw it all up by playing your voyeur games!"

"So, it was really that important that I fuck as many women as possible... even if I didn't love or care about them?"

"What does love have to do with it? Darn nearly every remaining fertile man and woman on the planet has either been already sent to the islands, is now on the islands now, or shortly will be. It's your duty to see that every single woman waddles off of that island with a healthy child in her belly, and keep fucking her until you're a thousand percent sure she's pregnant. Nice job by the way on your two wives! Everyone here at the station is madly jealous of you but thinks you picked two great and wonderful gals to spend your life with!"

"So you are all watching us on TV back at home? Watching all of the cameras like I was?"

"Exactly! In fact, you found the control room that handled the upload of all of the raw footage from the island. The TV exec's here boil it all down to a semi-almost live twenty-four program that shows the best and hottest fucking. We all got to watch you and your gals at work a few times and I recorded some of the nicer nastier bits for you to enjoy after you get home. It's nothing but porn on nearly every TV channel these days... fuck and breed like bunnies is the political and religious slogan of the day. Marriage and any other romantic notions of just one man to one woman has gone straight out the door and is deader than most of the human race. Anything to push out even a single marginally healthy birth from us cripples that are left here at home. Everyone fucks openly right here at work and even sometimes right in the street and people just applaud! Any old fashioned prudes who complain are marched right off to reeducation camps, or worse. In warm weather a lot of folks go nude these days, all ready for action. Still, just the same, we all wish we were there with you on the island!"

"Unbelievable!" I sadly muttered.

"Unfortunately not. But on the bright side, our boss heard a rumor that we will be losing you from the department. It seems you and your gals might be going to a new island colony along with some other fertile folks to fuck yourselves silly yet some more and to start rebuilding our society. They might be accepting a few totally sterile mules and marginal medical cases, like me and Debbie, so we will be putting in our applications to join the support stuff there at whatever place they send y'all to, sopleaseput in a kind word for us!"

I promised that I would.

**************

Like my friend had said, the world was apparently one big gigantic fucked up place. With this new information in hand I went to go visit Counselor and after a long two hour chat he confirmed everything my friend had said, and even supplied a few more unhappy details.

About ten years ago a virus war broke out between China and Pak-India. Lots of people died, everywhere, and a few of the little black laboratory specials were still on the loose wrecking havoc around the world. One of the worst ones affected global fertility, most men now had totally immobile sperm and only about one out of ten women could produce fertile eggs. The math was not pretty.

Where ten years ago the world population was about 11 billion, today it was about 2 billion, and still falling... fast. Folks died of all the usual causes and old age at least a hundred times faster than new children were being born.

The most optimistic estimate was that world population would bottom out at close to 800,000 people before it would stabilize, with a healthy genetic variance. But other computer projections were much more pessimistic and projected the bottom human population at closer to 400,000, and some other scientists feared that humatity would level out at about one hundred thousand people or even less.

In other words, near total extinction.

Society was in a mess, but sex now was certainly no longer taboo in any way whatsoever. Both men and women in fact were encouraged to have sex with as many partners as possible to increase the odds of conception and genetic variance. Adult movies were now shown on most major networks around the clock now, and televised 'sex reality shows' were the highest rated programs on any network. This island, and about another dozen ones like it, were used by the government and the media (pretty much one and the same nowadays) to encourage those that could have children, to bear as many as possible, and for the rest of the mostly barren populace this demonstrated a tiny little beacon of hope, that at least some of humanity would survive.

Irene, Marie and I were indeed some of the very lucky few, that we all had been selected for the island and the 'show'.

Other new controversial government programs were in the works to identify and track all fertile partners and to relocated them into small new and remote 'Fertile Zones' giving the world about twenty pockets of positive population growth where civilization could hopefully continue, hopefully mostly unchanged.

There was a lot statistical correlation between happiness, fertility and the birth of a healthy child. Everyone wanted all of those things, and as the world we came from was not a happy one it seemed to work better for everyone for their memories to be blocked so these lucky few could enjoy their 'vacation' as lucky childlike innocents who would then try to fuck themselves nearly to death, and bred the future hope for human survival in record numbers.

I was indeed apparently a former Government law enforcement officer whose specialty was 'surveillance'. It seemed I always did 'like to watch'. My sense of curiosity was also so strong that nearly everyone who knew me figured that if I discovered the hilltop entrance to the underground parts of the island, I would sooner or later find a way inside to a computer system. Amused, the guardians of our secret little island set me up a computer user account using my old user ID of "Watcher" to see if I'd indeed find it, and I eventually finally I had.