Whole Famn Damily Ch. 04

Story Info
He starts day off with mom and aunt.
4.7k words
4.56
138.1k
27
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oedipal
oedipal
95 Followers

Story so far: Two days before his sister's wedding, Paul awakens to find all the women in his family transformed into hyper-sexualized versions of themselves. The whole family seems to be living a waking fantasy. Paul and his older brother had sex with their cousin, and then Paul had sex with his mother. At the family barbeque, he and his younger brother discuss the situation, and recount their respective exploits with the women of the family. Contains elements of sci-fi/fantasy, incest/taboo and group sex.

Essential Dramatis Personae:

Paul: Narrator. 26-year-old graduate student. Second of four children.
Anthony. 28-year-old civil servant. Oldest of four children.
Ted. 24-year-old lieutenant in the US Army. Youngest brother.
Cassie. 22-year-old private in US Army. Youngest child. Getting married in two days.
Elaine. 55-year-old housewife. Mother of the bride.
Austin. 60-year-old attorney. Father of the bride.
Bridget. 27-year-old attorney. Cousin of the bride (mother's side). Only child.
Liz. 52-year-old teacher. Aunt of the bride (mother's side). Widow. Elaine's sister.
Allie. 56-year-old housewife. Aunt of the bride (father's side). Austin's sister.
Jake. 25-year-old publishing assistant. Cousin of the bride (father's side). Older of two.
Mark. 19-year-old student. Cousin of the bride (father's side). Younger of two.
Mack. 58-year-old financial consultant. Uncle of the bride (father's side).

Chapter Four

Despite having started drinking early in the day and not stopped drinking until late at night, I woke up the next morning just before nine. Normally I'd sleep off a night like that, not rolling out of bed before noon if I could help it. As it was, my mother wanted the boys up no later than eleven, as we were going over to the civic center to decorate today and my sister would be busy with the bridal shower. I suppose I woke up early because the fantasy-made-real bubble that had surrounded my family troubled me. At least, that's what I preferred to believe, because that would be quite reasonable.

But I rather suspected the real reason I woke up early was because, with how late we'd all been drinking, I figured I'd be the first boy awake and I'd have some of the women all to myself for a few hours. My sister had wound up spending the night at Jason's, and if Bridget was not already in Anthony's room, she'd probably go there first thing when she awoke.

But that still left the opportunity for me to be alone with my mother and my aunt, the same as yesterday morning. Only for longer, and now knowing what was going on with the fantasy state. Well, I didn't know what was going on exactly, but yesterday I had just stared dumbfounded at the sexy women of my family, wondering if they noticed me staring. This morning, there was no reason to stop at staring, provided we really were the only ones around.

I grabbed a quick shower, aware that, with any luck, I'd need another one relatively soon. Then I went down to the kitchen, hoping to find a similar scene to the one from the previous morning, with my aunt and mother replaced by over-sexualized versions of themselves and no one else around.

I was not disappointed.

Not expecting anyone to be up this early, my mother hadn't yet started breakfast. She and my aunt sat at the kitchen table, each wearing a skimpy negligee and drinking coffee.

"-sorry Bridget and I kept him up past his bedtime. I hope you don't mind," Aunt Liz was saying as I walked in.

"No, that's fine. Kept him off me for a change. When he drinks he's either insatiable or incoherent, and there's no telling ahead of time which it will be. Besides, I made sure I was taken care of good and well yesterday anyway," my mom said. Then she noticed Aunt Liz looking up, and she cut short whatever else she was going to add. "Oh, good morning, honey. We were just talking about you. I'm surprised to see you up this early."

I had another of those moments where I almost thought everything was normal again, where I didn't remember that yesterday my older brother and I had sandwiched my cousin and I had taken my mother forcefully from behind. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, trying to figure out why I thought I knew what they were talking about.

Then it all came back. Mom was telling Aunt Liz that we'd fucked yesterday. And by the sound of it, Aunt Liz and her daughter had double-teamed my father last night, which didn't bother mom in the slightest.

So that was it. There wasn't one member of the family that hadn't committed incest yesterday. My younger brother had gotten blowjobs from Aunt Liz and our sister, Cassie. My older brother and I had double-penetrated our cousin, Bridget, who then had a threesome with her mother and my father. And I had fucked the hell out of my mother.

What had caused this strange, surreal state? I didn't know. Ted, my younger brother, thought it was simply because my sister was getting married, and letting go of one of the women in our family had created an atmosphere thick with tension, much of it sexual. That didn't quite satisfy me, scientist that I was, by way of an explanation. And as much as I was enjoying the amazing, uninhibited, utterly depraved sex, part of me needed to figure it out.

Later.

"I couldn't get back to sleep, I guess. Is anyone else up?" I asked.

"Just your father. He slept a bit late, for him, but he left about twenty minutes ago to take Jason and his father out to play golf. Apparently they arranged this last night." My mom didn't bother hiding what she thought of that.

"That's okay. The boys can manage the decorating without him," I said.

"I'm sure you can. And I suppose it is important for him to bond with our future son-in-law. But I can't help wishing they'd either chosen a better time, or at least planned this in advance so I'd have known about it," my mother said. Considering that she was essentially planning the wedding by herself, only recently getting some much needed help from Aunt Liz, it was perhaps understandable that any unforeseen change in plans, whether it actually complicated things or not, would throw her for a loop.

Which certainly made you wonder how she felt about the sex craze that had overtaken our family. But apparently it had overtaken her every bit as strongly as the rest of us, preventing her from seeing it as an unwanted interruption in her careful plans.

"You sure we shouldn't be worried about the three of you being alone for a few hours? There won't be any fighting?" Aunt Liz asked. "With all the peacemakers at the bridal shower, you boys won't have anyone to put the band-aids on afterwards."

I laughed. There had been plenty of that when we were younger. And into our teens, perhaps unlike some families. Anthony had a way of getting under everyone's skin, especially Ted's. And I, being the would-be noble guy that I am, was always there to pick a fight with Anthony on Ted's behalf when he was too small to defend himself. But we hadn't had a fight that came to blows in years, though we certainly still had plenty of heated arguments. "We'll manage, somehow or other."

Here we were, talking about the family as though everything were normal. Why does Anthony have to instigate. Why can't his brothers learn to block it out. Who's going to be where, when, to make sure everything that needs done gets done. Absolutely no acknowledgment of the fact that my mother and aunt were not wearing their natural bodies, or that they'd just been casually discussing incest.

"You'd better, because the shower's liable to run long. I decided to buy some party favors yesterday when we were out," Aunt Liz said. A mischievous grin spread across her face. I didn't need her to explain what king of party favors she was talking about.

It sounded like the bridal shower was rapidly turning into a bachelorette party, which was pretty ironic since my sister had canceled the best man's plans to throw Jason a bachelor party tonight. In fairness, she was being deployed immediately after the honeymoon, and had only come home a few days ago, so her objection to the party had more to do with wanting to spend every possible minute with Jason more so than disapproving of bachelor parties in general. All the same, Jason was going to have to behave himself tonight, while my sister was privately fooling around with her family members and apparently openly having a risqué shower.

"I'm still expecting you guys to wrap up by dinner time," my mom said. "Even if we're late joining you."

"Or don't ever make it," Aunt Liz said, again with a grin.

"Or don't make it," my mother agreed, blushing. "Your cousins will join you when Aunt Allie drops them off on her way to the shower. But around seven we're going out to dinner with the bridal party and Jason's family, and I don't want anyone to have to go back to the community center after dinner or tomorrow morning to have to finish up."

"I got it. I'll try and make sure there's more decorating than arguing about decorating, but you might want to talk to Anthony about that," I said.

My mom waved her hand in a, "yeah, yeah," fashion. "I know, I will."

I waited a moment to make sure the stored-up lecture was finished before taking a seat.

"Would you like some coffee? Liz brought some gourmet beans, and the pot's not twenty minutes old," my mom said.

"Kona. You'll love it," Liz said. "Let me pour you a mug."

"Thank you," I said.

When she came back to the table with a steaming mug of coffee, she bent over to place it in front of me and her large breasts almost popped out of her negligee. She stubbed her toe—or more likely, pretended to, as there was little upon which to stub it—and nearly tripped into my lap. I stabilized her with one hand on her shoulder and one her on fine, rounded hip. "Whoa there," I said.

"Sorry about that. You have quick hands," Aunt Liz said. She nibbled on her lower lip ever so slightly upon remarking that.

I wasn't sure, but I thought I heard my mother murmur something to the effect of, "does he ever."

"Well, they're quick when they need to be, I guess," I said.

"Is that so?" Liz said. She had yet to step back, so I kept my hand on her hip. And badly wanted to slide it back around to feel her ass, but resisted the urge.

She stepped closer, placed one hand atop the one on her hip, and slid it back for me. "And how about your tongue? Is it only good with words?"

I immediately thought of the line her daughter said to me just before I went down on her. "I've been told it's good for other things as well, though I'm not sure what," I said.

Aunt Liz glanced over her shoulder at her sister. "Mm-hmm. I'm sure you aren't. Well, maybe we should find out, no?"

"Don't look at me, we didn't get that far," my mother said.

Well then. All out in the open.

"I guess you'll have to show both of us then," Aunt Liz said. She draped one glorious firm thigh over the other side of my chair and sat in my lap, facing me. Then she leaned in as close to my ear as possible, like a stripper at a bar about to take a dollar from your neck. "You've got us all to yourself. Your mom wasn't even planning on waking up your brothers for another two hours, and your sister isn't even home. I hope you've got enough tricks to keep us entertained." Her breath, hot and heavy against my neck, and her breasts pressed against my shoulder, called my staff to attention.

"Oh don't you worry about that. The better question is whether the two of you have the stamina to last that long, or whether you going to call me off early," I whispered back.

Liz gyrated against my now erect cock. "I see. Well I think we're up to the task. Don't forget, you're outnumbered."

Then she leaned back and stood up. Before stepping away from my chair, she raised her negligee up a bit, exposing her shaved sex to me. "I hope your hungry, because breakfast is an all you can eat buffet."

Without standing up from my chair, I lifted her by her hips and sat her down on the kitchen table. Only then did I get up and slide my chair back. "Ravenous," I said.

As I set to work teasing Aunt Liz, kissing her inner thighs and around her labia without ever quite reaching her vulva, mom came around the other end of the table and pulled down Liz's negligee to play with her breasts. They were beautiful. She had pink areola, and eraser-nipples. They had to be D-cups, unlike her daughter.

Her vulva was a beauty to behold as well. Her scent was light, but distinct. Her lips were a little puffy, but still quite tight. Her clitoris was slightly more visible than many women's, standing at attention and commanding respect.

I enjoyed my breakfast, and went back for seconds and even thirds. Aunt Liz enjoyed it as well, particularly the combination of my fingers applying pressure to her G-spot as my tongue worked every bit of her external sex organs. I wasn't quite sure, but I thought she ejaculated a little the third time she came.

"My turn," my mother said, draping one thick thigh on the edge of the table.

Liz climbed of the table, pulled off her negligee, and knelt at my side. As my mother slid across the table, taking up Liz's position, my aunt took my cock into her warm mouth.

I doubted they ever actually compared strategies or anything, but I could almost say I could see where Bridget learned to suck cock. Aunt Liz was even better, and yesterday I would have said that was impossible. It made it quite hard to focus on servicing my mother as skillfully as I had my aunt. I don't think a whole minute went by before Liz was wiping the remnants of my first load from her chin and licking it off her finger. She took me back in her mouth after that, but I found it a little easier to focus on eating my mother's pussy as best I could after that first orgasm.

Feeling a little guilty about the rough start, I took care to bring out every move I knew on my mother. I licked her hood when I thought her clit was getting too much direct attention. I rested my gums on her frenulum, the area between the slit and the clit. I used some fingers inside, some to put pressure on her fourchette, and slowly worked my way up to two fingers in her ass. I licked her inner and outer labia. I took my fingers out and licked her asshole and all up and down her crack. When I sensed she was on the brink of her second orgasm, I took my fingers out of her, gave her clit a few quick licks, and then moved up to her chest.

I kissed around her nipples for a bit, throwing only an occasional furtive flick across them, to tease her. Her breasts were unbelievable. Again, I thought that most guys would probably consider Aunt Liz's body to be just right. At least, speaking of the current, exaggerated forms they both wore. But to me, preferring my women just a touch thicker, my mother's body was better in every way. Her nipples were just a bit bigger than her sister's, the areola quite a bit wider, and the breasts themselves appreciably bigger, if more prone to sagging. I would have to guess they were E or EE. Considering that her waist couldn't have been 26 inches at the moment, that absolutely defied reason. I soon began to work her nipples more, using my hands to tweak whichever one was not in my mouth at the time. Seeing as she was about to cum again before I'd abandoned her pussy, it didn't take much of this stimulation to put her over the top and throw her into another climax. Only then did I put my head back between her luscious thighs.

I couldn't recall the last time I was so thorough about attending to every possible pleasure spot. I couldn't actually count my mother's climaxes, because one rolled directly into the next, and it seemed as though, at the end, she was continually cumming for five minutes.

Liz had stopped sucking me off after I shot a second load against the back of her mouth. She returned with a banana, a cucumber, and a bottle of vegetable oil. "Stay there," she said to my mom. "Paul, I want you to fuck me doggy-style while I entertain your mother."

I certainly didn't need to be asked twice. I came around behind her, fondled her goods for a few moments, then eased my shaft into her wet pussy. I didn't attack her furiously like I did my mother last night. She needed to be able to focus on pleasuring her sister. And I wanted this to last. I didn't want to wear myself, or my aunt for that matter, out in ten minutes. I worked a good, passionate, but controlled pace. Every so often I would slap her ass to watch it jiggle. It didn't ripple the way my mother's had, but it was still a nice sight, and she enjoyed the firm touch.

Meanwhile, Liz had oiled up the banana and was fucking my mother with it while licking her clit. She used her free hand to stabilize herself, pressing it down atop my mother's heaving breasts. My mother, for her part, clung to the table as though her life depended on it with one hand, and pulled her own hair with the other.

I had just begun to wonder why Aunt Liz had grabbed both the cucumber and the banana when she oiled up the cucumber, handed both it and the bottle of vegetable oil to me, and asked me to fuck her ass while using the cucumber as a dildo for her pussy. I was a little bit shocked by it. With all that had happened in the past few days, this was nonetheless the first time I'd ever used vegetables, simulated double-penetration, or had a threesome. That was a lot of firsts at once, to say nothing of the fact that they were all taking place with my aunt and my mother. But the depravity of it excited me, and I quickly agreed.

Liz's ass wasn't quite as tight as I imagined my mother's would have to be, her ass cheeks being appreciably smaller. But it was still tighter than her pussy, which was far from loose. And with the cucumber—a thick cucumber at that—in her pussy at the same time, her hole was even tighter. I almost came, despite having already blown two loads, right away. But I had little left to give. Had I not already gotten off twice, I doubt I would have lasted. As it was, I felt as though I were on the brink of an orgasm, or perhaps even in the early stages of one, pretty much nonstop while I fucked both of my aunt's holes.

After a few minutes, Liz's whole body tensed up. I saw it in her back muscles a moment before it felt it around my shaft. After the orgasm subsided and she relaxed again, she announced it was time to switch positions. Neither I nor my mother protested.


"Lie down on the-" Liz started to say to me.

"Not yet," my mother said, as she was slipping down from the table. She wobbled a bit as she got to her feet, which made her giggle. "I want him to do to me what he just did to you before we both get on top of him."

The two women swapped places. I waited until my mother went to work licking her sister while slipping the banana in and out of her snatch to re-oil the cucumber and slide it into my mother. After a few strokes, I oiled up my thumb and eased it into her ass. I waited for her sphincter to relax a bit more before replacing the thumb with my own hard, thick cock. I did not have the longest piece of meat out there, but it was as thick as three of my fingers, and I had trouble getting it into my mother's backdoor. She was clearly not as accustomed to anal play as my aunt. That, and her cheeks were so much thicker that there was less room to work with. But when I finally got in, we both gasped with pleasure. She froze up, her cheeks tensing just a bit. That alone almost finished me off. They applied every bit as much pressure as I'd previously imagined they would. It was pure bliss. Any tighter a grip, and it would have actually hurt. But as it was, I couldn't imagine a better feeling. And clearly my mother was enjoying what I imagined was her first experience with having both holes filled at once. She either hissed or gasped with each thrust. Her thighs began to shake. She kept chanting, "oh my fucking God," as I fucked her. It was such an incredible sensation, I could barely keep my eyes open. But I forced myself to, because watching her breasts sway with every thrust, to say nothing of the gentle and hypnotic ripples across her backside, drove me even crazier. Having noticed her pulling her hair as my sister fucked her, I managed to find the presence of mind to tug on her mane with enough pressure to add a new sensation without hurting her. This meant I didn't have a hand free to smack her ass, but the way it reacted just to the thrusts of my cock, I figured I could live with the loss.

oedipal
oedipal
95 Followers
12